Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,900 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

10 Signs That Your Child Is Spoiled - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 10 Signs That Your Child Is Spoiled (36402 Views)

Kenyan Lady Whose Hands Were Cut Off As She Couldn't Have A Child Is Pregnant / Signs That Your Child Is Being Sexually Abused / 10 Signs Your Child Is An Old Soul In A Young Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Signs That Your Child Is Spoiled by flaky66(f): 1:36pm On Nov 28, 2015
I disagree with numba 8 tho....i never really greeted outsiders (never saw the need to....but i always greeted my parents) but i eventually grew out of it....i was never spoiled....ajepatters (hybrid of ajepako n ajebutter) like me cnt be spoiled...tz jst nt possible smiley)
Re: 10 Signs That Your Child Is Spoiled by ifyjohnson(f): 1:43pm On Nov 28, 2015
ruffDiamond:
which right?? Who doesn't know his right? Na only Yoruba u dey talk?MOST TRIBES in Nigeria HATE and DESPISE the Igbo's for that very disgustingly unacceptable loathsome behaviour s!ask an average Hausa man on the Street ,in fact ,ask any tribe u ll get the same answer as mine. all around the world ,RESPECT,next to LOYALTY, isrecognized ,appreciated and rewarded .even one famous Mtn advert says it all: BOW DOWN AND ACHIEVE cool remember that? Little wonder y'all finding it difficult to produce a President after the respected ZIK it all boiedl down to lack of trust and confidence in the Igbo, a tribe which prides itself and mistakes lack of decorum, being generally disrespectful, haughtiness and uncivilized behaviours to so called bravery and courage and the vain pride they so much love to indulge and delude themselves with ad infinitum as if other are just simpleton, all cos of a very faulty and absolutely wrong orientation and poor upbringing .as for me I CAN NEVER have anything TO DO WITH ANY SUCH PERSON OR PERSONS

Bros no vex oo are you angry or something?
Stop the hate abeg I don't know what igbos
might have done to you but this topic isn't about them but children dat misbehaves
Learn to love no matter what and stop being tribalistic

Peace!!!!
Re: 10 Signs That Your Child Is Spoiled by Ugosample(m): 1:48pm On Nov 28, 2015
ruffDiamond:
which right?? Who doesn't know his right? Na only Yoruba u dey talk?MOST TRIBES in Nigeria HATE and DESPISE the Igbo's for that very disgustingly unacceptable loathsome behaviour s!ask an average Hausa man on the Street ,in fact ,ask any tribe u ll get the same answer as mine. all around the world ,RESPECT,next to LOYALTY, isrecognized ,appreciated and rewarded .even one famous Mtn advert says it all: BOW DOWN AND ACHIEVE cool remember that? Little wonder y'all finding it difficult to produce a President after the respected ZIK it all boiedl down to lack of trust and confidence in the Igbo, a tribe which prides itself and mistakes lack of decorum, being generally disrespectful, haughtiness and uncivilized behaviours to so called bravery and courage and the vain pride they so much love to indulge and delude themselves with ad infinitum as if other are just simpleton, all cos of a very faulty and absolutely wrong orientation and poor upbringing .as for me I CAN NEVER have anything TO DO WITH ANY SUCH PERSON OR PERSONS

Just read the trash you wrote up there. That is why you all are slaves to your crimin
and useless elders. especially that Bart are called Tinubu.

Continue
Re: 10 Signs That Your Child Is Spoiled by bilulu(m): 1:50pm On Nov 28, 2015
Jonathan2787:
we do see things the way they do and that's the problem, let's relate this to our prison and theirs, theirs prisons have facilities,recreation, vocational centres,you name them70% percent of their criminals come out a better person, but in Nigeria reverse is the case 80% of our criminals come out hardcore and more ferocious than they were, so manhandling people is not the way to change them, you make them see reasons and show them the consequences of doing otherwise, that's all you should beat your child once in a while not every time, if he refused going to school# u kpai, if its too cold and he won't bath you kpai, if he pee on himself because he's scared of the father who became a masquarade due to constant flogging u kpai, if he becomes used to your cane and he doesn't flee anymore when he sees it you gbosa, believe me at time will come he will grow up and beat you up
bros forget gist..... ve u been to their prison? their prisons re better equipped yet they kill dem sel inside d prison. My point is train ur child in d African way cuz d western pattern won't help neither u nor d child
Re: 10 Signs That Your Child Is Spoiled by dsquare33: 1:53pm On Nov 28, 2015
One thing I have personally discovered about Kids is that they are very good in manipulation, their weapon is mostly through the use of tantrums. The Bible says foolishness is bound up in a child but the rod will drive it far away from it. I remember one of my friend's daughter like that, I have never seen any child as troublesome as she is, she has really gotten hold of the mum,but if she throws any tantrum, the father will remind her "see your wire" so she will sit up because the dad will use the tiny wire on her legs, although very troublesome but funny and Intelligent.The day she saw my mum for the first time,she said "Grandma,Grandma, how are you" everybody just laugh. I will advise parents not to spare the rod because when you do, you will later come to regret it in life.

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs That Your Child Is Spoiled by Nobody: 2:27pm On Nov 28, 2015
cruzyteejay:
undecided

you emphasised on so many points but i want to address only the point of "WESTERN" pattern of training kids.......av got nothing much to say about that but all am saying is that

"WHEN YOU HAVE A BLACK PROBLEM ,SOLVE IT THE BLACK WAY"

thank you
and I say the black way is barbaric and like we are the apes they said we share ties with PERIOD!!!!
Re: 10 Signs That Your Child Is Spoiled by Nobody: 2:31pm On Nov 28, 2015
bilulu:

bros forget gist..... ve u been to their prison? their prisons re better equipped yet they kill dem sel inside d prison. My point is train ur child in d African way cuz d western pattern won't help neither u nor d child
you mustn't experience something to know what its like that's the purpose of research and reading, I can't force you to accept my opinion as everyone is entitled to Thiers but that's the way I see it and I wonder why you are so pained. whatever rocks your boat bro
Re: 10 Signs That Your Child Is Spoiled by cruzyteejay(m): 4:02pm On Nov 28, 2015
Jonathan2787:
and I say the black way is barbaric and like we are the apes they said we share ties with PERIOD!!!!

and you allowed what they said to pull you down?...........since doing it the barbaric way favours us then why should we leave it,remember that " ONE MAN'S FOOD IS ANOTHER MAN'S POISON"
Re: 10 Signs That Your Child Is Spoiled by Nobody: 6:11pm On Nov 28, 2015
cruzyteejay:

and you allowed what they said to pull you down?...........since doing it the barbaric way favours us then why should we leave it,remember that " ONE MAN'S FOOD IS ANOTHER MAN'S POISON"
well I admire them and when I have a family that's the way my family will be
Re: 10 Signs That Your Child Is Spoiled by engroke(m): 6:33pm On Nov 28, 2015
[img][/img]

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs That Your Child Is Spoiled by cruzyteejay(m): 7:22pm On Nov 28, 2015
Jonathan2787:
well I admire them and when I have a family that's the way my family will be

ok,i wish you goodluck with that,you just need to be prayerful
Re: 10 Signs That Your Child Is Spoiled by Princess4eva(f): 7:57pm On Nov 28, 2015
obeenah40:
This are normal childish behaviors, No big deal,

Believe you me, they ain't normal. When your 4,5 year olds start exhibiting these kinds of behavioral traits, you should be worried.
Re: 10 Signs That Your Child Is Spoiled by haywire07(m): 9:42pm On Nov 28, 2015
donbenedict:
They love indomie grin
are u OK?
Re: 10 Signs That Your Child Is Spoiled by solzmuller(m): 3:34pm On Dec 04, 2015
spicy244:

Example of a spoilt adult.So sure u must av started dis right from childhood and ur parents must av believed it is normal till u grew up with it.

If wot the OP has written does not concern u ,must u comment?Go get a brain sweetie
u daft u this jobless fool am sure poverty is fighting u this struggling ant
Re: 10 Signs That Your Child Is Spoiled by Ugosample(m): 12:49pm On Dec 22, 2016
bilulu:

u re talking about western kid n African kids....... were do u get spoilt kids d most? whose society is most rotten?

Africa....
Except you want to deceive yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Check Out This Amazing Family SWAG [photo] / A Mother Referred Her 16 Years Old Daughter To The Family Planning Clinic / Father Uses His 5 Kids To Perform Excercise, Goes Viral (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.