Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,270 members, 7,815,455 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Jobs Threatened By Robots - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Jobs Threatened By Robots (37518 Views)

My Colleague Threatened Me. Advice Needed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs Threatened By Robots by ceaser: 6:28am On May 15, 2015
RobinHez:
2. Marketers: The advertising tools of the internet can allow brands to fashion their messages to customers with 'precision accuracy'. pointing to new experiments with technologies that study customer behaviour to identify what kind of ads will be most effective, Webb indicated that if those tools work, then it would be translated to smaller Marketing and Ad firms.

Well, I don't see the role/job of the Nigerian "female bank marketers" threatened anytime soon, except maybe in the advent of life-like human droids or human-machine hybrids. But even then I'm sure there will be choices and preferences for obvious reasons.
Re: Jobs Threatened By Robots by RobinHez(m): 7:35am On May 15, 2015
@ceaser...i used those as examples, because of the popularity they're getting nice points though.
Re: Jobs Threatened By Robots by RobinHez(m): 7:36am On May 15, 2015
ceaser:

Well, I don't see the role/job of the Nigerian "female bank marketers" threatened anytime soon, except maybe in the advent of life-like human droids or human-machine hybrids. But even then I'm sure there will be choices and preferences for obvious reasons.
i'm talking about online ad firms....we spend about 12hrs on the internef daily...
Re: Jobs Threatened By Robots by RobinHez(m): 7:39am On May 15, 2015
please dont forget to visit and leave comments on the source blog.... #encouragement smiley
Re: Jobs Threatened By Robots by DONOCHAS(m): 1:13pm On May 15, 2015
RobinHez:
grin grin dat one na demon no b robot
wot is spambot?
Re: Jobs Threatened By Robots by RobinHez(m): 1:20pm On May 15, 2015
DONOCHAS:
wot is spambot?
its a robot on NL dat bans people for no good reason...
Re: Jobs Threatened By Robots by ceaser: 4:47pm On May 16, 2015
DONOCHAS:
wot is spambot?
Usually microscopic robot-like cells £jaculated along with the spermatozoa in a yet to be understood medical condition. It's a rarity but it does occur, in which case the bots travel along with the spermatozoa in the spermatic fluid. Gerrit?
Re: Jobs Threatened By Robots by ceaser: 4:52pm On May 16, 2015
RobinHez:

i'm talking about online ad firms....we spend about 12hrs on the internef daily...
I understand you completely. I'm just trying to humorously point out that these wealthy men will rather bank with those able to provide them with marketers in beautiful ladies that are down to business than reckon with internet or even SMS banking or TV ads, that's assuming they are not IT compliant enough to get beamed with internet ads.

It's mostly people like you and I that get reached by internet ads.
Re: Jobs Threatened By Robots by RobinHez(m): 5:26pm On May 16, 2015
ceaser:

I understand you completely. I'm just trying to humorously point out that these wealthy men will rather bank with those able to provide them with marketers in beautiful ladies that are down to business than reckon with internet or even SMS banking or TV ads, that's assuming they are not IT compliant enough to get beamed with internet ads.

It's mostly people like you and I that get reached by internet ads.
ok...i understand u now.
pls drop a comment in the source blog, ii'd so much appreciate it wink
Re: Jobs Threatened By Robots by fishmonger: 5:55am On May 17, 2015
Robot cannt take over customer care services in overseas let alone in nigeria

TheHood:
yeah...marketers ar losing their grip to google ads sad

FP! ah shoki!
Re: Jobs Threatened By Robots by ceaser: 7:21pm On May 17, 2015
RobinHez:

ok...i understand u now.
pls drop a comment in the source blog, ii'd so much appreciate it wink

Okay. No wàhálà.
Re: Jobs Threatened By Robots by RobinHez(m): 7:24pm On May 17, 2015
ceaser:

Okay. No wàhálà.
i'll take dat as a promise...thanks.
Re: Jobs Threatened By Robots by TheHood: 12:09pm On May 18, 2015
fishmonger:

it seems you dont know that the internet is now a part of everyday living...
Re: Jobs Threatened By Robots by TheHood: 12:09pm On May 18, 2015
fishmonger:

it seems you dont know that the internet is now a part of everyday living...
Re: Jobs Threatened By Robots by RobinHez(m): 5:20pm On Aug 09, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDMS, Piping Designers And Piping Engineers: Lets Connect Here. / Agbori Better: Professional Female Barber In Bayelsa (Photos) / Chemical Engineering Graduate Sells Smoked Catfish - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.