Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,351 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Checkout New Super Eagles Jersey And Kit Developed By New Sponsors Nike(pics - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Checkout New Super Eagles Jersey And Kit Developed By New Sponsors Nike(pics (49755 Views)

I Want Super Eagles Jersey Colours Changed - Rohr / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup / The New Super Eagles Jersey And Kit Developed By New Sponsors Nike (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout New Super Eagles Jersey And Kit Developed By New Sponsors Nike(pics by betacitizen(m): 3:21pm On May 14, 2015
temitemi1:
Beautiful!
Thank God you said something different for once...od*e
Re: Checkout New Super Eagles Jersey And Kit Developed By New Sponsors Nike(pics by juryjay(f): 3:21pm On May 14, 2015
Der r cute
Re: Checkout New Super Eagles Jersey And Kit Developed By New Sponsors Nike(pics by Nobody: 3:21pm On May 14, 2015
vodkat:

We need another colour as third jersey why always green and white

Like black and purple....
Re: Checkout New Super Eagles Jersey And Kit Developed By New Sponsors Nike(pics by ayus7(m): 3:21pm On May 14, 2015
Wan mk sense small sha. I hope they don erase d bad luck wey dey always dey dat white own sha
Re: Checkout New Super Eagles Jersey And Kit Developed By New Sponsors Nike(pics by doreenvee(f): 3:23pm On May 14, 2015
All looking fabulous. But they should also get new skills.
Re: Checkout New Super Eagles Jersey And Kit Developed By New Sponsors Nike(pics by MKO4ever(m): 3:23pm On May 14, 2015
I hope they will come with luck for us oo, else...........

btw: I prefer the 2nd one
Re: Checkout New Super Eagles Jersey And Kit Developed By New Sponsors Nike(pics by stmichael001(m): 3:24pm On May 14, 2015
The first one looks more nigerian...
Re: Checkout New Super Eagles Jersey And Kit Developed By New Sponsors Nike(pics by delors(m): 3:24pm On May 14, 2015
Some times, the design is not the issue but the fitting in our players...some players are naturally fashion-wowo even if Ralph Lauren himself designed customised jerseys for them...

2 Likes

Re: Checkout New Super Eagles Jersey And Kit Developed By New Sponsors Nike(pics by Joel3(m): 3:24pm On May 14, 2015
still don't like it. only the last one try.

is this the best they could come up with or they don't just like Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Checkout New Super Eagles Jersey And Kit Developed By New Sponsors Nike(pics by cabjoy(m): 3:26pm On May 14, 2015
The first one have a man united spirit _____ goal scoring
Re: Checkout New Super Eagles Jersey And Kit Developed By New Sponsors Nike(pics by crusufixo(m): 3:26pm On May 14, 2015
Now these jerseys ( especially the third one) are worth getting

Am soooo getting the 3rd jersey......

1 Like

Re: Checkout New Super Eagles Jersey And Kit Developed By New Sponsors Nike(pics by boluyongp(m): 3:26pm On May 14, 2015
The first one is not that fine, looks like a south american amateur club jersey undecided . The second one is the best, very nice. For the third one, its better if the upper part is green not white, well, the way it is, it depends on what the color of the short is. Nigeria needs a red jersey, the second national color is red, that's why NFA/super eagles logo sef is red.
Re: Checkout New Super Eagles Jersey And Kit Developed By New Sponsors Nike(pics by Helkayklassic(m): 3:27pm On May 14, 2015
The poster below me must be related to that Bobbylicious cosy or African bad girl Maheeda

1 Like

Re: Checkout New Super Eagles Jersey And Kit Developed By New Sponsors Nike(pics by Nobody: 3:28pm On May 14, 2015
one tin I love about supper eagles and indeed all footballers is that while they are running, the knickers keeps bouncing in front of their short knickers ... it makes me feel.............nmmmn....

1 Like

Re: Checkout New Super Eagles Jersey And Kit Developed By New Sponsors Nike(pics by SuperSuave(m): 3:29pm On May 14, 2015
IyaIode:
The first one comes with captain band? The second one must be for beauty pageant This last one the best.
grin

1 Like

Re: Checkout New Super Eagles Jersey And Kit Developed By New Sponsors Nike(pics by victors123: 3:29pm On May 14, 2015
Nice one & so lovely I must buy one!!!!
Re: Checkout New Super Eagles Jersey And Kit Developed By New Sponsors Nike(pics by vodkat: 3:29pm On May 14, 2015
Freemanan:

Like black and purple....

a purple and white with a little green will not be bad

Italy doesnt even have blue in there flag and they wear blue

Germany doesnt not have green and they were green

OR even a red jersey .. they were called red eagles b4
Re: Checkout New Super Eagles Jersey And Kit Developed By New Sponsors Nike(pics by Obinovictor(m): 3:30pm On May 14, 2015
uzomarinze11:
Nigeria Football Federation(NFF) some weeks back reached a deal with giant sports kits company, Nike.

As a result,the Super Eagles kit and Jersey have changed from what they used to be.Checkout the new Super Eagles kit and jersey below....

Do you like the new kit and jersey?

Source: http://.com/2015/05/checkout-new-super-eagles-jersey-and.html

Will it win the world cup?

1 Like

Re: Checkout New Super Eagles Jersey And Kit Developed By New Sponsors Nike(pics by SuperSuave(m): 3:31pm On May 14, 2015
vodkat:

what are the colours on the National flag??

2 Likes

Re: Checkout New Super Eagles Jersey And Kit Developed By New Sponsors Nike(pics by Georgekyrian(m): 3:31pm On May 14, 2015
vodkat:

So you gonna live your national colour impacted, for a so called flimzy colour

2 Likes

Re: Checkout New Super Eagles Jersey And Kit Developed By New Sponsors Nike(pics by AnneMomoh: 3:31pm On May 14, 2015
Just there jare, Nike is over Hyped.

Puma has more appealing designs

1 Like

Re: Checkout New Super Eagles Jersey And Kit Developed By New Sponsors Nike(pics by Kennywills7(m): 3:32pm On May 14, 2015
The second one is Glo inspired
Generally i luv the jerseys, they are lovely and more beautiful than the ones by Adidas
Re: Checkout New Super Eagles Jersey And Kit Developed By New Sponsors Nike(pics by goshen26: 3:32pm On May 14, 2015
Nice jersey
Re: Checkout New Super Eagles Jersey And Kit Developed By New Sponsors Nike(pics by Ktdonmedia(m): 3:32pm On May 14, 2015
Wow what a nice jersey. I always belive in nike, there design is always a cynosure of all. I hope our under 21 wear it to bring the world cup to abuja..... Good luck under21
Re: Checkout New Super Eagles Jersey And Kit Developed By New Sponsors Nike(pics by seunto(m): 3:32pm On May 14, 2015
na only jersey we see.... no good players to put it on..... oga ooh

1 Like

Re: Checkout New Super Eagles Jersey And Kit Developed By New Sponsors Nike(pics by meforyou1(m): 3:32pm On May 14, 2015
Wow, that's what I call befitting
Re: Checkout New Super Eagles Jersey And Kit Developed By New Sponsors Nike(pics by Nobody: 3:33pm On May 14, 2015
Helkayklassic:
The poster below me must be related to that Bobbylicious cosy or African bad girl Maheeda
Haba Wetin nah? mak I no talk my mind?
Re: Checkout New Super Eagles Jersey And Kit Developed By New Sponsors Nike(pics by vodkat: 3:34pm On May 14, 2015
SuperSuave:
what are the colours on the National flag??

does italy have blue on their flag? does germany have green on their flag

italy never wear green or red

Re: Checkout New Super Eagles Jersey And Kit Developed By New Sponsors Nike(pics by oluwasegun007(m): 3:34pm On May 14, 2015
No 1 & 3 luks great...it represent the 2ru naija green colour..

This is the season of change....

According to study, Teams that show positive surprise @ competitions changed from adidas to Nike (source; Me 2015)..
Re: Checkout New Super Eagles Jersey And Kit Developed By New Sponsors Nike(pics by masks(m): 3:36pm On May 14, 2015
uzomarinze11:
Very very nice
very very very nice
Re: Checkout New Super Eagles Jersey And Kit Developed By New Sponsors Nike(pics by DaPhilosopher(m): 3:38pm On May 14, 2015
2nd and 3rd pix make sense!
Re: Checkout New Super Eagles Jersey And Kit Developed By New Sponsors Nike(pics by oluwasegun007(m): 3:39pm On May 14, 2015
Beta...na over sized jersey adidas they produce

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ahmed Musa To Complete Turkish Move From Kano Pillars This Week / 15-Year-Old Ethan Nwaneri Becomes Youngest Premier League Player In History / Fan To Tony Elumelu: 'Buy Manchester United' - He Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.