Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,532 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Checkout New Super Eagles Jersey And Kit Developed By New Sponsors Nike(pics - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Checkout New Super Eagles Jersey And Kit Developed By New Sponsors Nike(pics (49744 Views)

I Want Super Eagles Jersey Colours Changed - Rohr / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup / The New Super Eagles Jersey And Kit Developed By New Sponsors Nike (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout New Super Eagles Jersey And Kit Developed By New Sponsors Nike(pics by chaberry(m): 4:30pm On May 14, 2015
IyaIode:
The first one comes with captain band?
The second one must be for beauty pageant
This last one the best.
gbosaa:

Nike is crap when it comes to designs. Puma would make tight fitting shirts and loose shorts but they are better than Nike.
Adidas rules and is miles ahead of the two and other pretenders.
Give me a green shirt with white strips on the shoulders, NFF badge and no at the back any day.
I won't buy the above shirt for a pound.
Take a look at the flying Eagles group photo in their match against hoffenheim under 23. They all look like hockey players. Wtf.
The third jersey with inverted V look like what girls would use for netball if you stretched it further down.
Please, can i see the flyin eagles group pictures?
Re: Checkout New Super Eagles Jersey And Kit Developed By New Sponsors Nike(pics by Lovebond34(m): 4:32pm On May 14, 2015
ferhyntorlah:
Abi. I prefer NIKE to Adidas. The jerseys made by Adidas were an eyesore. Why did NFF pitch their tent with them? NIKE, welcome back!
m telling u..mayb twas d colour if d jersy sf dat was affectin our super chickens...
Re: Checkout New Super Eagles Jersey And Kit Developed By New Sponsors Nike(pics by Lovebond34(m): 4:33pm On May 14, 2015
ferhyntorlah:
Abi. I prefer NIKE to Adidas. The jerseys made by Adidas were an eyesore. Why did NFF pitch their tent with them? NIKE, welcome back!
m telling u..mayb twas d colour if d jersy sf dat was affectin our super chickens...better green better football..
Re: Checkout New Super Eagles Jersey And Kit Developed By New Sponsors Nike(pics by hensben(m): 4:39pm On May 14, 2015
As them do new jersey so make them find replacement for mikel, yobo and eminike.
Re: Checkout New Super Eagles Jersey And Kit Developed By New Sponsors Nike(pics by HouseT: 4:39pm On May 14, 2015
The 2nd jersey reminds me of rashidi yekini.

1 Like

Re: Checkout New Super Eagles Jersey And Kit Developed By New Sponsors Nike(pics by OkikiOluwa1(m): 4:40pm On May 14, 2015
nwafuluozoh:
The third one is very beautiful and goals inspiring
What's with this goal inspiring thing am seeing.
Explain
Re: Checkout New Super Eagles Jersey And Kit Developed By New Sponsors Nike(pics by fairheven: 4:43pm On May 14, 2015
gbosaa:

Nike is crap when it comes to designs. Puma would make tight fitting shirts and loose shorts but they are better than Nike.

Adidas rules and is miles ahead of the two and other pretenders.

Give me a green shirt with white strips on the shoulders, NFF badge and no at the back any day.

I won't buy the above shirt for a pound.

Take a look at the flying Eagles group photo in their match against hoffenheim under 23. They all look like hockey players. Wtf.

The third jersey with inverted V look like what girls would use for netball if you stretched it further down.
which national team jersey can compare with ITALIAN outfit?
Adidas they try but they no reach PUMA
ITALY..simply the BEST

Re: Checkout New Super Eagles Jersey And Kit Developed By New Sponsors Nike(pics by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 14, 2015
chaberry:
Please, can i see the flyin eagles group pictures?

This was taken two days ago.

Re: Checkout New Super Eagles Jersey And Kit Developed By New Sponsors Nike(pics by nd07(m): 4:50pm On May 14, 2015
seunlayi:
This is sexy not goalicious

We don't need jersey 4 fashion parade but goal parade lol
Re: Checkout New Super Eagles Jersey And Kit Developed By New Sponsors Nike(pics by chaberry(m): 4:50pm On May 14, 2015
gbosaa:

Lol, it looks like zambian's national team jersey, but, anyway it ain't that bad just that it so much contradite the boot they are wearing
Re: Checkout New Super Eagles Jersey And Kit Developed By New Sponsors Nike(pics by chaberry(m): 4:53pm On May 14, 2015
gbosaa:

My worry is if we are to play an away game against a team that wears green, lets say teams like zambia or Algeria which of the jersey are we goin to use? cos the 3jerseys are majorlly green

1 Like

Re: Checkout New Super Eagles Jersey And Kit Developed By New Sponsors Nike(pics by onatisi(m): 5:02pm On May 14, 2015
New kit, new contract ,please make dem add new brains for inside keshi head oooo. That guy needs new modern football sense .

2 Likes

Re: Checkout New Super Eagles Jersey And Kit Developed By New Sponsors Nike(pics by Chigold101(m): 5:06pm On May 14, 2015
seunlayi:
This is sexy not goalicious
meeeen the first green one is wonderfully lovelous senciously sexy... (chai!!! See grammar).

This is really a new start for the Super Eagles & other teams...

I hope this will give us sexy goals & trophies...
Re: Checkout New Super Eagles Jersey And Kit Developed By New Sponsors Nike(pics by Helkayklassic(m): 5:09pm On May 14, 2015
remember007:
Haba Wetin nah? mak I no talk my mind?

It's good for one to talk his/her mind jare..That was why i compare you to those that always do whatever they feel like irrespective of what others think.
Re: Checkout New Super Eagles Jersey And Kit Developed By New Sponsors Nike(pics by DEIFIED(m): 5:18pm On May 14, 2015
This way better than what we have been getting from adidas, i have always wanted see a nigeria jersey designed by nike, and i am.not disappointed by what i am seeing now.
Re: Checkout New Super Eagles Jersey And Kit Developed By New Sponsors Nike(pics by kindredspirit(m): 5:21pm On May 14, 2015
gbosaa:
Compare this two jersys..

Adidas..

Nike..Nike is very ugly...tufiakwa. Look at those boys like members of WAI Brigade.

Lol. Truly, beauty, they say, is in the eye (and mind? ) of the beholder. I compared the Adidas and Nike Jersey pictures that you posted. For me, the Nike strip looked better and the fabric seemed of a higher quality than the ADIDAS Jersey.
Re: Checkout New Super Eagles Jersey And Kit Developed By New Sponsors Nike(pics by smsdigito: 5:28pm On May 14, 2015
all of them look fine. But i prefer third followed by the first. That 2nd may make our players to refuse passing ball to each other mistaken themselves for SA players. grin

Re: Checkout New Super Eagles Jersey And Kit Developed By New Sponsors Nike(pics by mechanics(m): 5:29pm On May 14, 2015
D jersey no fine.
Re: Checkout New Super Eagles Jersey And Kit Developed By New Sponsors Nike(pics by Nickymezor(f): 5:31pm On May 14, 2015
They look loveli
Re: Checkout New Super Eagles Jersey And Kit Developed By New Sponsors Nike(pics by nwafuluozoh: 5:31pm On May 14, 2015
OkikiOluwa1:

What's with this goal inspiring thing am seeing.
Explain
Lol. You won't understand.
Re: Checkout New Super Eagles Jersey And Kit Developed By New Sponsors Nike(pics by ozodigboo(m): 5:32pm On May 14, 2015
grayht:
2nd design.. Me likey!
The 2nd design u say u like, is not the colour of Nigeria's green.
Re: Checkout New Super Eagles Jersey And Kit Developed By New Sponsors Nike(pics by GideonVIBES(m): 5:37pm On May 14, 2015
I've always said it,Nike is better than Adidas.

1 Like

Re: Checkout New Super Eagles Jersey And Kit Developed By New Sponsors Nike(pics by Ninilowo(m): 5:38pm On May 14, 2015
IyaIode:
The first one comes with captain band? The second one must be for beauty pageant This last one the best.
Good analysis

1 Like

Re: Checkout New Super Eagles Jersey And Kit Developed By New Sponsors Nike(pics by Donbabaj: 5:40pm On May 14, 2015
Puma na there Baba!
Re: Checkout New Super Eagles Jersey And Kit Developed By New Sponsors Nike(pics by Desmondkk(m): 6:04pm On May 14, 2015
Will this new jersey help the super eagles win matches?
Re: Checkout New Super Eagles Jersey And Kit Developed By New Sponsors Nike(pics by MOORCHMOORE(m): 6:07pm On May 14, 2015
Jessy no be soccer, na experience
Re: Checkout New Super Eagles Jersey And Kit Developed By New Sponsors Nike(pics by Nobody: 6:12pm On May 14, 2015
Adidas have been wasting our damn time and money all these years.
Re: Checkout New Super Eagles Jersey And Kit Developed By New Sponsors Nike(pics by Desmondkk(m): 6:12pm On May 14, 2015
The next tin we go hear na 5:7 allocation shocked
Re: Checkout New Super Eagles Jersey And Kit Developed By New Sponsors Nike(pics by Desmondkk(m): 6:13pm On May 14, 2015
The next tin we go hear na 5.4bn allocation

1 Like

Re: Checkout New Super Eagles Jersey And Kit Developed By New Sponsors Nike(pics by daveP(m): 6:15pm On May 14, 2015
Good but this should stop being a way to start a "new era" for SE.

I love puma cos they've really got back on their feet and are back to catching up with Nike. While Nike is good@ designs, Puma is good at body adaptations. Look@ Arsenal.

And three SE players to see if this new kit fits are Victor Moses, Osaze Odemwingie and erm Efe Ambrose. Non of the new kit looked new on Mikel.

Lets see if this would change things.

The 1st has a semblance to Chipolopolo Jersey

the 2nd looks like an improvement of our world cup jersey and

the 3rd looks different and i think better.
Re: Checkout New Super Eagles Jersey And Kit Developed By New Sponsors Nike(pics by ebukaOtika(m): 6:18pm On May 14, 2015
nwafuluozoh:
The third one is very beautiful and goals inspiring

Ebelebe ,,,, If i hear.
Re: Checkout New Super Eagles Jersey And Kit Developed By New Sponsors Nike(pics by ferhyntorlah(f): 6:56pm On May 14, 2015
Lovebond34:
m telling u..mayb twas d colour if d jersy sf dat was affectin our super chickens...
You have a point!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Outrage As Silas Wamangituk Is Booked For Allegedly Scoring A Disrespectful Goal / Ahmed Musa To Complete Turkish Move From Kano Pillars This Week / 15-Year-Old Ethan Nwaneri Becomes Youngest Premier League Player In History

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.