Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,820 members, 7,813,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:40 PM

Checkout New Super Eagles Jersey And Kit Developed By New Sponsors Nike(pics - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Checkout New Super Eagles Jersey And Kit Developed By New Sponsors Nike(pics (49713 Views)

I Want Super Eagles Jersey Colours Changed - Rohr / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup / The New Super Eagles Jersey And Kit Developed By New Sponsors Nike (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout New Super Eagles Jersey And Kit Developed By New Sponsors Nike(pics by lorddubic: 7:00pm On May 14, 2015
office space for rent:

Available: Well furnished
A/C
Electricity constant
Standby generator

Re: Checkout New Super Eagles Jersey And Kit Developed By New Sponsors Nike(pics by tafrica(m): 7:09pm On May 14, 2015
Lovebond34:
nice jersy tho...nt like dose faded green jersy

Check very well, the second one if a faded green. First and second jerseys are our colour, I go for the third one.
Re: Checkout New Super Eagles Jersey And Kit Developed By New Sponsors Nike(pics by vokalguy(m): 7:22pm On May 14, 2015
Very poor job by nike
Re: Checkout New Super Eagles Jersey And Kit Developed By New Sponsors Nike(pics by ebukaOtika(m): 7:44pm On May 14, 2015
Rilwayne001:
Will that stop them from losing woefully as usual?

Must you always pray for Failure ,.,,,?
Re: Checkout New Super Eagles Jersey And Kit Developed By New Sponsors Nike(pics by Avicennabayo(m): 7:49pm On May 14, 2015
These jerseys are just WAOOOOOO.
Re: Checkout New Super Eagles Jersey And Kit Developed By New Sponsors Nike(pics by zynzyn(m): 7:50pm On May 14, 2015
Not so spectacular but a refreshing change nevertheless.

Some Nigerian Design Agencies can do better!

1 Like

Re: Checkout New Super Eagles Jersey And Kit Developed By New Sponsors Nike(pics by folahann(m): 8:07pm On May 14, 2015
vodkat:

We need another colour as third jersey why always green and white

Green and white are our colors. We don't need a third Jersey because if we can't wear green against a team, white will do justice.

1 Like

Re: Checkout New Super Eagles Jersey And Kit Developed By New Sponsors Nike(pics by StoneColdBiceps(m): 8:27pm On May 14, 2015
IyaIode:
The first one comes with captain band?
The second one must be for beauty pageant
This last one the best.

I tot cross-line design is OLD SKOOL. D cross-line pattern is too OLD SKOOL for me undecided
Re: Checkout New Super Eagles Jersey And Kit Developed By New Sponsors Nike(pics by murtalaa(m): 8:28pm On May 14, 2015
Must Nigeria jersey reflect flag? Can't we think of other good colours instead of always these bland green and white.
Re: Checkout New Super Eagles Jersey And Kit Developed By New Sponsors Nike(pics by dozai: 8:29pm On May 14, 2015
3Rd looks like mexico jersey
Re: Checkout New Super Eagles Jersey And Kit Developed By New Sponsors Nike(pics by afrokid(m): 8:51pm On May 14, 2015
vodkat:

a different colour is needed not all this boring green and white i am tired of those 2 colours

You can go ahead and add a 3rd color to our flag and possibly get an award grin grin grin.
Just kidding.

1 Like

Re: Checkout New Super Eagles Jersey And Kit Developed By New Sponsors Nike(pics by FOREXMARTS: 9:00pm On May 14, 2015
uzomarinze11:
Nigeria Football Federation(NFF) some weeks back reached a deal with giant sports kits company, Nike.

As a result,the Super Eagles kit and Jersey have changed from what they used to be.Checkout the new Super Eagles kit and jersey below....

Do you like the new kit and jersey?

Source: http://.com/2015/05/checkout-new-super-eagles-jersey-and.html
I have a big problem with green Jerseys on green fields. Kind of camouflages your players, you see them better without looking up to see them before passing, check history, most successful football clubs have or wear Jerseys with high contrast to the green pitch, we got many colours on our coat of arms to make a Jersey from jor, just saying.

The second Jersey reminds me of as Monaco white and red, third Jersey is the best.

1 Like

Re: Checkout New Super Eagles Jersey And Kit Developed By New Sponsors Nike(pics by arcdone(m): 9:21pm On May 14, 2015
wow … ..incredible. I like it more than d recent adidas
Re: Checkout New Super Eagles Jersey And Kit Developed By New Sponsors Nike(pics by eduxerxes: 9:26pm On May 14, 2015
What da hell is that "Algerian" green doing in that 2nd jersey again? Our green is Forest green and NFF should know that!

Btw...3rd jersey is do*pe!

1 Like

Re: Checkout New Super Eagles Jersey And Kit Developed By New Sponsors Nike(pics by Anyjames1(m): 11:21pm On May 14, 2015
The designs are great... Especially d third 1 4 me s more lovely. Thumps up NIKE.

1 Like

Re: Checkout New Super Eagles Jersey And Kit Developed By New Sponsors Nike(pics by michaelmo11(m): 12:01am On May 15, 2015
What most people don't know about national team jerseys is that(let's say HOME) a set of jersey is made of dark colours while the other(let's say AWAY) is made of light colours. And if there are cases of conflicting colours of light and dark shades worn by the opponent, an alternate jersey is used. E.g in d last world cup Spain's 3rd jersey (the white one) was made few weeks before their 1st match although Spain had their home (full red) jersey and the away (black and neon) jersey.

1 Like

Re: Checkout New Super Eagles Jersey And Kit Developed By New Sponsors Nike(pics by Yomboy4ever(m): 12:36am On May 15, 2015
Nice one from Nike
But I will advice you to buy d jersey but don't watch super Eagles matches oo
U want ask me why?
Those people can give person hypertension
May we never die young...

1 Like

Re: Checkout New Super Eagles Jersey And Kit Developed By New Sponsors Nike(pics by Nobody: 2:14am On May 15, 2015
The third jersey is the best!! The 1st is my second favorite.
Re: Checkout New Super Eagles Jersey And Kit Developed By New Sponsors Nike(pics by OteDOLLAR(m): 7:16am On May 15, 2015
IyaIode:
The first one comes with captain band? The second one must be for beauty pageant This last one the best.
Ori e ti pe ju!

1 Like

Re: Checkout New Super Eagles Jersey And Kit Developed By New Sponsors Nike(pics by lankie001(m): 7:38am On May 15, 2015
vodkat:

We need another colour as third jersey why always green and white

Make dem dey use colour we dem no recognise for dere flg#wise up bruh
Re: Checkout New Super Eagles Jersey And Kit Developed By New Sponsors Nike(pics by Nobody: 7:52am On May 15, 2015
Stale.....you're just posting it?? The jersey too plain even a primary school student can do better. Nike has scammed Nigeria.
Re: Checkout New Super Eagles Jersey And Kit Developed By New Sponsors Nike(pics by harrypottar: 8:09am On May 15, 2015
the designs are not out yet, these designs are speculations
Re: Checkout New Super Eagles Jersey And Kit Developed By New Sponsors Nike(pics by vodkat: 2:22pm On May 15, 2015
lankie001:

Make dem dey use colour we dem no recognise for dere flg#wise up bruh

Shut up u fool has holland not been playing world cup finals without orange in their flag.

Italy has been winiing world cup with wearing blue that is notin their flag.

All i am saying a 3rd jesrey without the usual white & green would be in other

1 Like

Re: Checkout New Super Eagles Jersey And Kit Developed By New Sponsors Nike(pics by dammmy(m): 9:11am On May 16, 2015
All i see is no away jersey or are u saying dats d sample of our home Jersey...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Poses With His Serie A Trophy (Photo) / Manchester City's Bench: Is This The Greatest Bench Of All Time? / Ahmed Musa To Complete Turkish Move From Kano Pillars This Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.