Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,849 members, 7,813,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

Nigerian Govt. Federal Secretariat On Fire - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Govt. Federal Secretariat On Fire (30249 Views)

The Deplorable State Of Lagos Federal Secretariat Ikoyi - Exclusive Photos / Police Seal Up 22 Rivers LG Secretariat On Orders From IG / Photos: Federal Secretariat Prepares For Handover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Govt. Federal Secretariat On Fire by anfasa3: 2:29pm On May 14, 2015
GMB ...is watching
Re: Nigerian Govt. Federal Secretariat On Fire by tobtap: 2:31pm On May 14, 2015
it must be the finance department grin grin grin grin....NAIJA I HAIL
Re: Nigerian Govt. Federal Secretariat On Fire by Nobody: 2:31pm On May 14, 2015
Dere fastness is pat of d change.....said Onyekwelu
CyberEBOLA:
Those fire fighters are suspects.
I am sure they have not gotten any job for many months, hence they planned the fire outbreak.
If not, why will they be at the scene soo fast as that. Please a quick step should be taken.
Re: Nigerian Govt. Federal Secretariat On Fire by Acekidc4(m): 2:32pm On May 14, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
Buhari coming go bad ooo Too many bad signs I hate "change"
You Better Hate yourself Not CHANGE
Re: Nigerian Govt. Federal Secretariat On Fire by Nobody: 2:33pm On May 14, 2015
Mopping up tins!
Re: Nigerian Govt. Federal Secretariat On Fire by Built2last: 2:33pm On May 14, 2015
kennygee:
My office is close there o.

same here ooo..i am in Rivers House, 200meters away
Re: Nigerian Govt. Federal Secretariat On Fire by Nobody: 2:33pm On May 14, 2015
NEPA or what ever name they are called is responsible for the fire. The kind current they supply to us got electronic sets and light bulbs burning. They really can't manage rainy season.
Re: Nigerian Govt. Federal Secretariat On Fire by Nobody: 2:34pm On May 14, 2015
Then go and commit suicide [Qquote author=SHARIAREPORTERS post=33731187]Buhari coming go bad ooo
Too many bad signs
I hate "change"[/quote]
Re: Nigerian Govt. Federal Secretariat On Fire by Nsiman(m): 2:36pm On May 14, 2015
The current inhabitants should be held responsible
Re: Nigerian Govt. Federal Secretariat On Fire by pentag0nal: 2:36pm On May 14, 2015
balotelli:
Then go and commit suicide [Qquote author=SHARIAREPORTERS post=33731187]Buhari coming go bad ooo
Too many bad signs
I hate "change"

olakunle, get ready for your pictures to be pasted all over nairaland for your evil intentions against the Igbo...time is ticking olotin..... grin

signed

For the Operatives
Re: Nigerian Govt. Federal Secretariat On Fire by Onyi4live(m): 2:37pm On May 14, 2015
oluwa is involved. I just hope there wasn't too much damage. i wonder what you gonna do if much damage is done
Re: Nigerian Govt. Federal Secretariat On Fire by JayJustus(m): 2:37pm On May 14, 2015
this your madness is as a result of cheap weed...nigger what will it cost you to add 50 naira and get a standard weed??

CyberEBOLA:
I am sure they have not gotten any job for many months, hence they planned the fire outbreak.
If not, why will they be at the scene soo fast as that. Please a quick step should be taken.
Re: Nigerian Govt. Federal Secretariat On Fire by galadee(m): 2:37pm On May 14, 2015
#FearOfBuhari
Re: Nigerian Govt. Federal Secretariat On Fire by morereb10: 2:37pm On May 14, 2015
aAaah them don start already? them don the burn the fruadulent files way go nail them. make them wait make GMB come now since them say their hands are clean.
Re: Nigerian Govt. Federal Secretariat On Fire by lolaluv1(f): 2:38pm On May 14, 2015
They want to burn evidence of their funds misappropriations abi?
Re: Nigerian Govt. Federal Secretariat On Fire by Toktee(m): 2:38pm On May 14, 2015
CVWizards:
Nigeria we hail thee.
they want to burn all the evidence against them b4 gmb takeover,but that cannt help them.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Govt. Federal Secretariat On Fire by Awoofawo(m): 2:40pm On May 14, 2015
msmon:
The complex housing major government offices in Abuja, Nigeria’s capital, is on fire.

The cause of the fire is unknown at this time, but thick smokes has engulfed the building and surrounding ones.

Workers in the building were seen scampering for safety while a good number of staff and visitors are
trapped in the complex.

Our correspondents say fire fighters have just arrived the scene.

Details will follow ...

Cc: lalasticlala

www.premiumtimesng.com/news/182942-breaking-nigerian-govt-federal-secretariat-on-fire.html

photo credit: ladun ladi

Someone is doing house cleaning....

#operationallevidencemustdisappear

#operationkirikirievadingmaneuver
Re: Nigerian Govt. Federal Secretariat On Fire by Nobody: 2:40pm On May 14, 2015
kiss
Re: Nigerian Govt. Federal Secretariat On Fire by Gudnicedeals: 2:41pm On May 14, 2015
Am somewhat bewildered by most comments I have gone through on this thread. Am afraid, it seems most of us are loosing the human part of us without realising it. If you don't have something meaningful or appropriate to say, why not refrain yourself? Rather than posting childish comments. I think it's time the mods starts sanitising this place, the earlier the better.
Thanks
Re: Nigerian Govt. Federal Secretariat On Fire by Nsiman(m): 2:41pm On May 14, 2015
[quote author=victorels NEPA or what ever name they are called is responsible for the fire. The kind current they supply to us got electronic sets and light bulbs burning. They really can't manage rainy season.

Of the past years ur NEPA has not supplied electricity that ignites fire on buildings it's this end point, right? Don't be funny
Re: Nigerian Govt. Federal Secretariat On Fire by Nobody: 2:41pm On May 14, 2015
Acekidc4:
The Fire of the Lord is Raining Down!! Hallelujah Somebody??

Can Someone shout Fire of the Most High God , come down now and Consumed Me!!cheesycheesy

Please be consume alone and live us alone because will still have a lot of work to do for God here on earth***
Re: Nigerian Govt. Federal Secretariat On Fire by FOREXMARTS: 2:41pm On May 14, 2015
msmon:
The complex housing major government offices in Abuja, Nigeria’s capital, is on fire.

The cause of the fire is unknown at this time, but thick smokes has engulfed the building and surrounding ones.

Workers in the building were seen scampering for safety while a good number of staff and visitors are
trapped in the complex.

Our correspondents say fire fighters have just arrived the scene.

Details will follow ...

Cc: lalasticlala

www.premiumtimesng.com/news/182942-breaking-nigerian-govt-federal-secretariat-on-fire.html

photo credit: ladun ladi

Same film tricks used in courts in rivers state where they start a fire and later use that as an excuse for lost documents. This is the same trick i believe they are playing. When Gmb probes later you will hear "we lost those documents in the fire"and that's how the stalemate starts. You can't tell me there are no fire extinguishers in a FEDFUCKINGRAL BUILDING, excuse my French emotions but i know this is a political move. I am entitled to my opinion by the way. Dem don dey burn evidence.
Re: Nigerian Govt. Federal Secretariat On Fire by sigain: 2:42pm On May 14, 2015
Jonathan i hail. What a shameful man.
Re: Nigerian Govt. Federal Secretariat On Fire by eledacedar(f): 2:43pm On May 14, 2015
In Fela's voice........ Na the burn burn, Na im dey sweet them pass
Re: Nigerian Govt. Federal Secretariat On Fire by AdeniyiA(m): 2:43pm On May 14, 2015
S A B O T A G E !!!!!! shocked
Re: Nigerian Govt. Federal Secretariat On Fire by meforyou1(m): 2:43pm On May 14, 2015
kennygee:
My office is close there o.
Me too
Re: Nigerian Govt. Federal Secretariat On Fire by k4kenny(f): 2:44pm On May 14, 2015
Lemme take a wild guess here, the fire started from the accounts department right? That's where fires usually start in govt buildings weird init undecided
Re: Nigerian Govt. Federal Secretariat On Fire by Acekidc4(m): 2:44pm On May 14, 2015
MightyD:

Please be consume alone and live us alone because will still have a lot of work to do for God here on earth***

See this my bobo don dey Fear ohgringringrin
Re: Nigerian Govt. Federal Secretariat On Fire by Obinovictor(m): 2:46pm On May 14, 2015
Acekidc4:
The Fire of the Lord is Raining Down!! Hallelujah Somebody??

Can Someone shout Fire of the Most High God , come down now and Consumed Me!!cheesycheesy

Lobatan!!! "Consumed" you ke?
Re: Nigerian Govt. Federal Secretariat On Fire by gtnapes: 2:48pm On May 14, 2015
Opportunity to loot more and deny
Re: Nigerian Govt. Federal Secretariat On Fire by Nobody: 2:48pm On May 14, 2015
Acekidc4:

See this my bobo don dey Fear ohgringringrin

My man. Life no dey duplicate 000
Re: Nigerian Govt. Federal Secretariat On Fire by emmyhumble(m): 2:48pm On May 14, 2015
CyberEBOLA:

Can u hear yourself? Bros the reason with your brain na haba!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'There Will Be War If They Rig This Election' - Uche Secondus / Atiku Exposes APC Plans To Tamper With Card Readers Using Telephone-Like Device / Fg’s Plan To Cut Salaries Scares NNPC, CBN, FIRS Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.