Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,747 members, 7,813,450 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:29 PM

Nigerian Govt. Federal Secretariat On Fire - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Govt. Federal Secretariat On Fire (30247 Views)

The Deplorable State Of Lagos Federal Secretariat Ikoyi - Exclusive Photos / Police Seal Up 22 Rivers LG Secretariat On Orders From IG / Photos: Federal Secretariat Prepares For Handover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Govt. Federal Secretariat On Fire by MKO4ever(m): 2:49pm On May 14, 2015
Chaiiiii, I said it, the time lag between March 28, till May 29 is just too long and a waste of our national time. Jonathan and his boy will finish everything in this country before handing over nothing to the our President. Shame on Jonathan and PDP
Re: Nigerian Govt. Federal Secretariat On Fire by iliasaa(m): 2:52pm On May 14, 2015
jeeqaa7:
Lie mohamed
ode
Re: Nigerian Govt. Federal Secretariat On Fire by IYANGBALI: 2:53pm On May 14, 2015
Dem set the place on fire after looting the treasury. God punish you all
Re: Nigerian Govt. Federal Secretariat On Fire by Nobody: 2:55pm On May 14, 2015
So the want to burn all the documents before handing over eh

They should keep destroying all the documents,it will not stop them going to jail, if they can't provide the documents for the wuruwuru project they will all go to jail and hell.

All i know is that any one that cannot provide evidence or receipt for the transaction he has done, set the building ablaze.
Re: Nigerian Govt. Federal Secretariat On Fire by Mhosmhan(m): 2:58pm On May 14, 2015
smiley cheesy wink cheesy cheesy angry madueke,jona,NOI...una don start again o...11th hour plans
Re: Nigerian Govt. Federal Secretariat On Fire by FOREXMARTS: 2:58pm On May 14, 2015
eledacedar:
In Fela's voice........ Na the burn burn, Na im dey sweet them pass
Oya oh oh oh burn burn oya, oya oh bring petrol burn burn, oya oh wey the matches burn burn.

Useless people, for 16 years under pdp no federal building saw smoke talk less of fire, now just weeks to hand over they start to burn evidence, and if apc will ever hand over to another party they burn evidence too, is this what we teaching the youths? I need to see people jailed for this.
Re: Nigerian Govt. Federal Secretariat On Fire by discusant: 3:02pm On May 14, 2015
Nigeria of build and burn - from the civil war era to BH era, and still going on.

Reform the corrupt political structure and unitary government system that cause the do or die chase for power, the politians that benefit from the system say no. The masses suffer untold hardships.
Re: Nigerian Govt. Federal Secretariat On Fire by Chiaka(f): 3:03pm On May 14, 2015
Shuu! Channel, AIT, NTA report this news or its a lie!
Re: Nigerian Govt. Federal Secretariat On Fire by Dbboy(m): 3:03pm On May 14, 2015
pussygotlips:
Pic?

If una like burn everything but I'm sure kirikiri await una.

this democracy, no proof no case.
Re: Nigerian Govt. Federal Secretariat On Fire by Mhosmhan(m): 3:06pm On May 14, 2015
[i][/i]
Taylor86:
did i hear fed. sec.

Amaechi hands must be on dis

buhari must hear dis
. Amaechi?...he is on the winning side,,point accusing fingers to ur pay master jona
Re: Nigerian Govt. Federal Secretariat On Fire by tabolaji: 3:06pm On May 14, 2015
SailorXY:
oh really

pishure or

Are you fine? i often said that most people here dont read or check ops before sending comments!! smhw for u sha
Re: Nigerian Govt. Federal Secretariat On Fire by Nobody: 3:07pm On May 14, 2015
Corruption and burning of records...
Re: Nigerian Govt. Federal Secretariat On Fire by Nobody: 3:08pm On May 14, 2015
Nsiman:
[quote author=victorels NEPA or what ever name they are called is responsible for the fire. The kind current they supply to us got electronic sets and light bulbs burning. They really can't manage rainy season.

Of the past years ur NEPA has not supplied electricity that ignites fire on buildings it's this end point, right? Don't be funny

If you understand the role rain plays in power generation and electric current in your home, you will know that it is natural for current to be high during rainy season. The current in my house right now is over 300 Volts because it rained two days ago. Many appliances are damaged in my area and no one is using the power. Since then the light has not blinked even once.
Re: Nigerian Govt. Federal Secretariat On Fire by 9jatatafo(m): 3:11pm On May 14, 2015
Burning and destroying all evidences.
Re: Nigerian Govt. Federal Secretariat On Fire by OtunbaOlufemi(m): 3:13pm On May 14, 2015
chaiiiiii Okokobioko....chaii I dey wait to hear the News for NNPC building ...awon oloriburuku somebody
Re: Nigerian Govt. Federal Secretariat On Fire by kay1one2(m): 3:18pm On May 14, 2015
Acekidc4:
The Fire of the Lord is Raining Down!! Hallelujah Somebody??

Can Someone shout Fire of the Most High God , come down now and Consumed Me!!cheesycheesy
undecided
Re: Nigerian Govt. Federal Secretariat On Fire by busyflexz(m): 3:19pm On May 14, 2015
Ok....Burning down sum document on point
Re: Nigerian Govt. Federal Secretariat On Fire by DgreatObserver(m): 3:19pm On May 14, 2015
You are stupid for saying the incoming. Goverment will be bad, the stupid goodluck ask his boys to bune the biulding so that the money they still will not deflect since document. Wher bune. U must go jeil Mr ebele jonathan
Re: Nigerian Govt. Federal Secretariat On Fire by GoodcasHMan: 3:21pm On May 14, 2015
Baba Buhari, Pls make sure that non of the ministers escape probe
Re: Nigerian Govt. Federal Secretariat On Fire by SailorXY: 3:33pm On May 14, 2015
tabolaji:

Are you fine? i often said that most people here dont read or check ops before sending comments!! smhw for u sha
Re: Nigerian Govt. Federal Secretariat On Fire by philGeo(m): 3:40pm On May 14, 2015
Gudnicedeals:
Am somewhat bewildered by most comments I have gone through on this thread. Am afraid, it seems most of us are loosing the human part of us without realising it. If you don't have something meaningful or appropriate to say, why not refrain yourself? Rather than posting childish comments. I think it's time the mods starts sanitising this place, the earlier the better.
Thanks
Now what did you add to the topic?
Re: Nigerian Govt. Federal Secretariat On Fire by eledacedar(f): 3:50pm On May 14, 2015
FOREXMARTS:

Oya oh oh oh burn burn oya, oya oh bring petrol burn burn, oya oh wey the matches burn burn.

Useless people, for 16 years under pdp no federal building saw smoke talk less of fire, now just weeks to hand over they start to burn evidence, and if apc will ever hand over to another party they burn evidence too, is this what we teaching the youths? I need to see people jailed for this.

Bros, they get burnt from time to time..... I remember one parastatal ( I can't remember the name) very close to Mama Cass and SFC in Area 11 Abuja that got burnt between Yar'Adua's death and GEJ's taking over sometimes in 2010.

I also remember CBN Oyo state getting burnt when Ladoja was impeached ( if im correct) and Alao Akala was to take over sometimes ago. It was the fire engine from SUMAL foods ( a hummer firefighter) that came to the rescue when Fed Fire service and Oyo State Fire service couldn't do anything.

It's the season of burnings. It's the best way to cover up. Nobody can trace anything from burnt hard copies.
Re: Nigerian Govt. Federal Secretariat On Fire by Joe88(m): 3:51pm On May 14, 2015
Some documents must not see the light of the day after May 29. The only solution for those documents to disappear is to raze the building. It has become common practice in Nigeria. I refuse to be fooled that it is an electrical fault (the usual excuse).
Re: Nigerian Govt. Federal Secretariat On Fire by Nobody: 4:03pm On May 14, 2015
msmon:
The complex housing major government offices in Abuja, Nigeria’s capital, is on fire.

The cause of the fire is unknown at this time, but thick smokes has engulfed the building and surrounding ones.

Workers in the building were seen scampering for safety while a good number of staff and visitors are
trapped in the complex.

Our correspondents say fire fighters have just arrived the scene.

Details will follow ...

Cc: lalasticlala

www.premiumtimesng.com/news/182942-breaking-nigerian-govt-federal-secretariat-on-fire.html

photo credit: ladun ladi

pdp burning documents to destroy evidences.
Re: Nigerian Govt. Federal Secretariat On Fire by Awoofawo(m): 4:06pm On May 14, 2015
Unless another hardcopy of those documents exist somewhere else, tracing money that enter voicemail during GEJ reign go hard so!
Re: Nigerian Govt. Federal Secretariat On Fire by badesco(m): 4:15pm On May 14, 2015
They are doing it in a bid to cover or destroy evidences. God will punish them all.
Re: Nigerian Govt. Federal Secretariat On Fire by MichaelSokoto(m): 4:18pm On May 14, 2015
Naxo! D burny-burny don start! Make una burn everythin finish b4 Baba enter power oo!
Some useless ppl will still come here to defend PDP!
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!
Re: Nigerian Govt. Federal Secretariat On Fire by afolajohn521(m): 4:25pm On May 14, 2015
oya set d documents dat can implicate PDP government on fire. But u can neva scape God punishment.
Re: Nigerian Govt. Federal Secretariat On Fire by gbishman: 4:27pm On May 14, 2015
PDP not to worry. U guys think u can burn sensitive documents right Na lie una talk
Re: Nigerian Govt. Federal Secretariat On Fire by akinszz: 4:40pm On May 14, 2015
Gbe enue soun.
kennygee:
My office is close there o.
Re: Nigerian Govt. Federal Secretariat On Fire by msmon(m): 4:40pm On May 14, 2015
Update on the fire incident
Cc: lalasticlala, politricks, maclatunji

The fire at the federal secretariat in Abuja has been extinguished. But the vicinity of the complex remains in pandemonium, our correspondents
say.

A spokesperson for the Federal Fire Service said his agency received alert on the incident 30 minutes after the fire started.

He said there was no casualty in the incident but that his agency was yet to establish the cause of the fire.

Read our earlier report on the incidence below:
===============
The complex housing major government offices in Abuja, Nigeria’s capital, is on fire.

A PREMIUM TIMES reporter at the scene said the fire started from the section of the complex occupied by the Federal Ministry of Education and fire fighters are battling to save the inferno from spreading to adjourning buildings.

The fire, witnesses said, began at the sixth floor of the building and is believed to have affected the seventh and eighth floors.

The cause of the fire is unknown at this time, but thick smoke, billowing into the sky, has engulfed the building and surrounding ones.

Workers in the building were seen scampering for safety while a number of staff and visitors are believed to be trapped in the complex.

Our correspondents say fire fighters have arrived the scene and are battling to put out the fire.

The firemen are however said to be scrambling for ladders to climb up to the top floors where the fire began.

Some workers at the complex said the fire equipments at the building were not functional, hampering efforts to extinguish the fire.

“All the fire extinguishers in the building have
expired,” one official said. “That could have been
used to extinguish the fire at it first started. But
they didn’t work.”

www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/182942-update-fire-at-nigerian-govt-federal-secretariat-contained.html
Re: Nigerian Govt. Federal Secretariat On Fire by Nobody: 4:44pm On May 14, 2015
akinszz:
Gbe enue soun.

pa enu oshi yen de jor.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Emmanuel Uduaghan Visits Ibrahim Babangida In His Minna Residence (Photos) / Justin Welby And Nigeria's Oil: Archbishop Of Canterbury's Connection Revealed / Pictures Of Arab Contractors Working On Aba Road Umuahia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.