Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,077 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Let's Catch This Paedophile - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Let's Catch This Paedophile (1121 Views)

I Use Explosives To Catch Fish – Suspected Robber (picture) / Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus / Let's Catch This Paedophile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Catch This Paedophile by jaybee3(m): 2:03pm On Feb 09, 2009
Fellow Nigerians,
Certain people among us (Nigerian In Diaspora) are making our fight against stereotype and stigmatisation very difficult by the day.
To paint the entire citizens of a country as fraudsters is the height of stereotype in any part of the world, of which majority of us, genuinely working to earn a living, are fighting daily, But to add another tag of paedophile is not only worst but the least we should allow to be added to our already dented image, more so on a national television as shown here in the UK.
So, if you know the fellow in the picture, anywhere he may be hiding, kindly, hand him over to the lawmakers. If you don't, you never can tell whose daughter is inline to be assaulted with the thing between his legs.
Have you spotted him around your area? If you have, you know what to do.

Dapo Famoroti

Dapo Famoroti is wanted in connection with the rape of a six-year-old girl in South East London in 2006. Famoroti is 31, originally from Nigeria and has connections to Plumstead in South London .
Phone: 020 7230 3015
Think you can help?
Phone: 020 7230 3015

Call Crimestoppers anonymously
anytime on 08,

Re: Let's Catch This Paedophile by comfort3: 10:03am On Feb 23, 2009
sad
Re: Let's Catch This Paedophile by ifele(m): 8:23pm On Mar 10, 2009
wHY ARE YOUNG MEN RAPING CHILDREN?
Re: Let's Catch This Paedophile by lucabrasi(m): 3:02pm On Mar 12, 2009
ill keep an eye out,an individual like him should be locked up and i suggest you post this on facebook and hi5 as they vcan achieve a more wider coverage
Re: Let's Catch This Paedophile by sunnykiss(m): 5:25pm On Mar 12, 2009
;DWHICH wan concern us now, he is in the UK and we are here in Naija, so well make u first try cath am ok @poster ok
Re: Let's Catch This Paedophile by manmustwac(m): 5:31pm On Mar 12, 2009
if i see him i go call crimestoppers. You should have posted his picture here on this page
Re: Let's Catch This Paedophile by Recognise: 8:46pm On Mar 15, 2009
Manmustwac:

If i see him I go call Crimestoppers.

You should have posted his picture here on this page

FYI other Nairaland postings that has the picture

For "Let's Catch This Paedophile": Click here

OR

For "MOST WANTED:Paedophile Suspect - Help Protect Our Young Daughters": Click here

(1) (Reply)

Mtn's Promo 419 / He Killed Her Cos He Didnt Stop At A Zebra Crossing, Nigerian Drivers Are Mad ! / Crime!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.