Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,236 members, 7,815,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Chris Brown Arrested For Slapping/ Assaulting Rihanna! - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chris Brown Arrested For Slapping/ Assaulting Rihanna! (18453 Views)

"Yvonne Said Nigerians Are Useless And silly": Man Accused Of Assaulting Actress / Chris Brown Arrested In Washington D.C / Burna Boy Allegedly Arrested For Assaulting Sales Girl In Port-Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Brown Arrested For Slapping/ Assaulting Rihanna! by alex406(m): 11:11am On Feb 12, 2009
The story continues!!!
Re: Chris Brown Arrested For Slapping/ Assaulting Rihanna! by kellygirl(f): 11:57am On Feb 12, 2009
nawa.
Re: Chris Brown Arrested For Slapping/ Assaulting Rihanna! by terrycamro(m): 12:41pm On Feb 12, 2009
please we are not really having such news thanks to nairaland keep us in cameroon glued
Re: Chris Brown Arrested For Slapping/ Assaulting Rihanna! by ayobase(m): 12:57pm On Feb 12, 2009
End Od Discussion
Re: Chris Brown Arrested For Slapping/ Assaulting Rihanna! by sunnykiss(m): 2:10pm On Feb 12, 2009
angryThis rhiana must be provotive and a flirt, may be chris is amd at her, woman wahala na wa ooo
Re: Chris Brown Arrested For Slapping/ Assaulting Rihanna! by tpia: 2:24pm On Feb 12, 2009
Re: Chris Brown Arrested For Slapping/ Assaulting Rihanna! by Nobody: 3:53pm On Feb 12, 2009
the wages of domestic violence. . .

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_Brown_(entertainer)

relevant excerpts

Brown turned himself in at the Los Angeles Police Department's Wilshire station around 6:30 p.m on February 8, 2009 and was booked on suspicion of making criminal threats,[37] while under investigation for domestic violence charges, following an argument with fellow singer and girlfriend Rihanna in Hancock Park, Los Angeles, California. The Los Angeles police report did not name the female in the incident as is policy, but stated that she had “suffered visible injuries.”[38] However, various news media such as the Los Angeles Times, CNN, and MSNBC have all identified the alleged victim as Rihanna.[39][40][41] He was set to perform at the 2009 Grammy Awards, but was removed and replaced by Justin Timberlake and Al Green.[42] The Los Angeles Times reported that he is being represented by defense attorney Mark Geragos.[43] Continued fallout of his arrest was evidenced in Brown pulling out of his scheduled appearance at the 2009 NBA All-Star Game. The 19-year-old had been tapped to introduce the players with Shaquille O'Neal before tip-off at Phoenix's US Airways Center.[44] Since the incident, Brown's music has been pulled off of radio stations and his advertisements for Wrigley's and Got Milk? have been suspended,[45] and Sesame Workshop announced that his episode of Sesame Street would be pulled from future broadcast.[46]
Re: Chris Brown Arrested For Slapping/ Assaulting Rihanna! by debosky(m): 3:57pm On Feb 12, 2009
Sad, young man has ruined his life for now. . . .extremely bright future ahead. Who knows? He might lose Grammys because of this nonsense.
Re: Chris Brown Arrested For Slapping/ Assaulting Rihanna! by spikedcylinder: 4:12pm On Feb 12, 2009
Its frightening the way some people see it as "Just an ordinary slap". undecided undecided
Re: Chris Brown Arrested For Slapping/ Assaulting Rihanna! by sojioguns(m): 4:43pm On Feb 12, 2009
Herpes, AIDS, whatever, Chris sure forgot to wear his umbarella-ella-ella-ay-ay-ay,
Re: Chris Brown Arrested For Slapping/ Assaulting Rihanna! by kenzums: 5:34pm On Feb 12, 2009
you see why oyibo people dey use our brain dey drink garri. small thing wego happen ,we take am dey kill our self.dy don the make their millions we dey here still de drink garri without sugar.chris slap or even beat Rhihanna and so what?nahim be the first person weh don beat inchick.yu know howmany guys 4 niger here weh deh beat their chick ,me personally beat my chick yesterday cos inFUCKUP:so make CNN talk about me naa.Anyway,next season, chris and Rhiha go release new album based on that public Fuckup
Re: Chris Brown Arrested For Slapping/ Assaulting Rihanna! by chisimdi(f): 5:36pm On Feb 12, 2009
kenzums:

you see why oyibo people dey use our brain dey drink garri. small thing wego happen ,we take am dey kill our self.dy don the make their millions we dey here still de drink garri without sugar.chris slap or even beat Rhihanna and so what?nahim be the first person weh don beat inchick.yu know howmany guys 4 niger here weh deh beat their chick ,me personally beat my chick yesterday cos inFUCKUP:so make CNN talk about me naa.Anyway,next season, chris and Rhiha go release new album based on that public Fuckup
grin grin grin shocked
Re: Chris Brown Arrested For Slapping/ Assaulting Rihanna! by Gamine(f): 5:54pm On Feb 12, 2009
Abeg! who cares jo, She should use her millions to buy panadol jare
Re: Chris Brown Arrested For Slapping/ Assaulting Rihanna! by BSeun: 6:44pm On Feb 12, 2009
So d umbrella was unable 2 prevent d superhuman from assaulting her.
Re: Chris Brown Arrested For Slapping/ Assaulting Rihanna! by BSeun: 6:45pm On Feb 12, 2009
Re: Chris Brown Arrested For Slapping/ Assaulting Rihanna! by Epi: 6:47pm On Feb 12, 2009
pic from a friend even though i think its photoshopped

Re: Chris Brown Arrested For Slapping/ Assaulting Rihanna! by Raymond88(m): 6:57pm On Feb 12, 2009
Photoshop strikes again.
Re: Chris Brown Arrested For Slapping/ Assaulting Rihanna! by babadee(m): 7:16pm On Feb 12, 2009
BSeun:

spikedcylinder:

Its frightening the way some people see it as "Just an ordinary slap". undecided undecided
Well, 4 naija hia
slap na slap
e ordinary die!!!
Re: Chris Brown Arrested For Slapping/ Assaulting Rihanna! by Andy1985ng(m): 7:26pm On Feb 12, 2009
It is a normal thing with celebrities, there is no ring on rihanna's fingers.
besides, she was scratching at chris while driving, she wan die?
Re: Chris Brown Arrested For Slapping/ Assaulting Rihanna! by Gamine(f): 7:31pm On Feb 12, 2009
haba, dat thing is photoshop o, badly done sef
Re: Chris Brown Arrested For Slapping/ Assaulting Rihanna! by adconline(m): 4:18am On Feb 13, 2009
bgees
@chris brown is wolf in sheep's clothing. remember he had a baby at the age of 14?, and he isn't taking care of his baby mama

Any credible news site to prove that he's got a kid? I coundnt find any
Re: Chris Brown Arrested For Slapping/ Assaulting Rihanna! by Nobody: 4:59am On Feb 13, 2009
sojioguns:

Herpes, AIDS, whatever, Chris sure forgot to wear his umbarella-ella-ella-ay-ay-ay,
grin grin rotflmao
Re: Chris Brown Arrested For Slapping/ Assaulting Rihanna! by dyabman(m): 5:00am On Feb 13, 2009
Its very funny and unexpected , WHAT A SLAP! GBAM! GBAM! GBAM!   face tear    *ORO oooooooooooooo* screaming in a native language,

Rihanna sef no fine , Make chris brown go meet Jordins Spark and Rihanna for NE-Yo Cased settled.  tongue
Re: Chris Brown Arrested For Slapping/ Assaulting Rihanna! by bawomolo(m): 6:03am On Feb 13, 2009
@chris brown is wolf in sheep's clothing.  remember he had a baby at the age of 14?, and he isn't taking care of his baby mama

oniroyin of Nigeria, gbenu soun.

Chris Brown's career isn't over, all he has to do is go through the TI route.  You know, get BET and MTV to follow you through your  community service at Battered women centers.  Go to jail for 3-6 months (that's if he goes to jail) and the MANDATORY teary eye interview with Oprah or barbara walters.  One last thing, get rid of that fake nice boy image.  You are the new bobby brown, it's your prerogative whether you slap a bitch  and don't be cruel grin

Chris Brown can't be charged with domestic violence since both aren't married nor are they Living partners.
Re: Chris Brown Arrested For Slapping/ Assaulting Rihanna! by spikedcylinder: 7:47am On Feb 13, 2009
babadee:

Well, 4 naija hia
slap na slap
e ordinary die!!!

With this kind of mentality you have, please refrain from addressing me. undecided

Jeez, this is beginning to get under my skin. What kind of fucking man hits a woman and calls it ordinary? Awon oloriburuku. undecided
Re: Chris Brown Arrested For Slapping/ Assaulting Rihanna! by spikedcylinder: 8:39am On Feb 13, 2009
On a lighter note, I hear Omotola Jalade is really pissed off at Chris Brown. Seeing as she acted as Rihanna in a movie and all. . . . .  grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Chris Brown Arrested For Slapping/ Assaulting Rihanna! by topkin(m): 9:47am On Feb 13, 2009
@ poster

Typical Hollywood scene! not surprised!
Re: Chris Brown Arrested For Slapping/ Assaulting Rihanna! by BajaGold(m): 10:01am On Feb 13, 2009
bawomolo:

oniroyin of Nigeria, gbenu soun.

Chris Brown's career isn't over, all he has to do is go through the TI route.  You know, get BET and MTV to follow you through your  community service at Battered women centers.  Go to jail for 3-6 months (that's if he goes to jail) and the MANDATORY teary eye interview with Oprah or barbara walters.  One last thing, get rid of that fake nice boy image.  You are the new bobby brown, it's your prerogative whether you slap a bitch  and don't be cruel grin

Chris Brown can't be charged with domestic violence since both aren't married nor are they Living partners.
Valid Points!! wink he'll probably get some grammy nominations on his next album and all's forgiven, Besides she isn't pressing charges.

top_kin:

@ poster

Typical Hollywood scene! not surprised!
"Yessir!" I don't break the news. . . I just spread it. . .
Re: Chris Brown Arrested For Slapping/ Assaulting Rihanna! by BajaGold(m): 10:05am On Feb 13, 2009
babadee:

Was a play of words on Rihanna's ~ Umbrella and Chris Brown ft Keri Hilson ~ Superman
Re: Chris Brown Arrested For Slapping/ Assaulting Rihanna! by phantom(m): 10:11am On Feb 13, 2009
Actually, i heard on love fm. that their relationship is a publicity stunt by their joint publicist who felt it might be good for publicity if they both started dating.But u sure say even this rihanna mending no be pub. stunt too? wink
Re: Chris Brown Arrested For Slapping/ Assaulting Rihanna! by spikedcylinder: 10:12am On Feb 13, 2009
Most battered women don't press charges. I'd hate to be one. embarassed
Re: Chris Brown Arrested For Slapping/ Assaulting Rihanna! by maedan(f): 11:33am On Feb 13, 2009
imagine two small kids playing at the love game - who did they think they were, JayBee? I'm surprised he no kill am - she looks like she can drive a normal man mad. Talk less of an immature boy like Chris, who incidentally seems to have lost a lot (his image is now shot to hell). Whatever, they never looked like a sincere couple to me jare.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Davido Slapped Again By King Saheed Elegushi / Oghenekaro Itene Moves Closer To Her Hollywood Dream / ''I Don’t Want To Be Tagged As Instagram Comedian'' - Kenny Blaq

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.