Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Chris Brown Arrested For Slapping/ Assaulting Rihanna! - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chris Brown Arrested For Slapping/ Assaulting Rihanna! (18450 Views)

"Yvonne Said Nigerians Are Useless And silly": Man Accused Of Assaulting Actress / Chris Brown Arrested In Washington D.C / Burna Boy Allegedly Arrested For Assaulting Sales Girl In Port-Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Brown Arrested For Slapping/ Assaulting Rihanna! by bgees(m): 12:15pm On Feb 13, 2009
Rihanna once hit her brother in the face with a glass bottle. The 'Umbrella' singer, who has two younger brothers, used to have fierce physical fights with her siblings. "We used to fight and when I say fight, I don't mean arguments, I mean physically fight. I hit the older one in his face with a glass bottle. My mom was pretty upset."
ASKMEN.COM
Re: Chris Brown Arrested For Slapping/ Assaulting Rihanna! by spikedcylinder: 2:19pm On Feb 13, 2009
What has this got to do with the issues at hand?
Re: Chris Brown Arrested For Slapping/ Assaulting Rihanna! by bgees(m): 2:50pm On Feb 13, 2009
spikedcylinder:

What has this got to do with the issues at hand?

it shows Rihanna has her own history of domestic violence. maybe she deserved the love-vendor smack. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Chris Brown Arrested For Slapping/ Assaulting Rihanna! by spikedcylinder: 3:11pm On Feb 13, 2009
She fights with her brother. Who doesn't? And because of it, she deserves to be bludgeoned like this huh?
Re: Chris Brown Arrested For Slapping/ Assaulting Rihanna! by bgees(m): 3:18pm On Feb 13, 2009
with a glass bottle? it means she can be an animal on her day.

and i retract my statement, she didnt deserve it.
Re: Chris Brown Arrested For Slapping/ Assaulting Rihanna! by minute(f): 3:29pm On Feb 13, 2009
She(Rihanna) hit him with an umbrella first. undecided undecided undecided

Chris then bit her neck,gave her a bloody nose,knocked her

unconscious and when she woke,he had fled.

LOL.I dont know what really happened.
Re: Chris Brown Arrested For Slapping/ Assaulting Rihanna! by spikedcylinder: 4:11pm On Feb 13, 2009
bgees:

with a glass bottle? it means she can be an animal on her day.

and i retract my statement, she didnt deserve it.

Oh please. Siblings fight all the time, doesn't mean anything. Doesn't mean I believe the story though.
Re: Chris Brown Arrested For Slapping/ Assaulting Rihanna! by Nobody: 4:19pm On Feb 13, 2009
spikedcylinder:

On a lighter note, I hear Omotola Jalade is really pissed off at Chris Brown. Seeing as she acted as Rihanna in a movie and all. . . . .  grin grin grin cheesy

Rotflmao!!! grin grin grin
bgees:

Rihanna once hit her brother in the face with a glass bottle. The 'Umbrella' singer, who has two younger brothers, used to have fierce physical fights with her siblings. "We used to fight and when I say fight, I don't mean arguments, I mean physically fight. I hit the older one in his face with a glass bottle. My mom was pretty upset."
ASKMEN.COM

Not a good argument. My sisters and I would give you good WWE royal rumble in the house. cheesy
Re: Chris Brown Arrested For Slapping/ Assaulting Rihanna! by bawomolo(m): 7:43pm On Feb 13, 2009
stillwater:

Not a good argument. My sisters and I would give you good WWE royal rumble in the house. cheesy

na wa o, are you an Ekiti woman grin
Re: Chris Brown Arrested For Slapping/ Assaulting Rihanna! by dplo(m): 12:40am On Feb 14, 2009
no,na ondo woman she be
Re: Chris Brown Arrested For Slapping/ Assaulting Rihanna! by Nobody: 2:39am On Feb 14, 2009
bawomolo:

na wa o, are you an Ekiti woman grin

Only Ekiti women fight? shocked
Re: Chris Brown Arrested For Slapping/ Assaulting Rihanna! by Nobody: 2:47am On Feb 14, 2009
stillwater:

Only Ekiti women fight? shocked
Help me ask the pepeye mouth. See his head like brick embarassed
Re: Chris Brown Arrested For Slapping/ Assaulting Rihanna! by bawomolo(m): 5:58am On Feb 14, 2009
dplo:

no,na ondo woman she be

ondo or Ekiti, Alagidi ni won  grin

anyway as expected, Chris Brown the peoples CHAMP would get off

http://bossip.com/84007/chris-brown-i-am-not-going-to-jailrihanna-is-not-going-to-press-charges/#more-84007
Re: Chris Brown Arrested For Slapping/ Assaulting Rihanna! by pureminded: 8:29am On Feb 14, 2009
I no even know wettin dey wrong with this oyinbo people sef , she na slap dem come dey talk talk talk like say hin shoot am Naija wey be say some gurls no fit count the time wey their boy friends don slap dem, ABI GURLS I LIE ? wink shey chris don shoot am ni ? wey buzz come plenty like this, just for ordinary slap (Igbati) aha , i don see this slap story for like 3 site's ,
Re: Chris Brown Arrested For Slapping/ Assaulting Rihanna! by sima(f): 8:34am On Feb 14, 2009
i hope rih rih is on her sick bed in d hospital. . . undecided
i hope my chris brown is fine sha. . . omo toh da tongue
Re: Chris Brown Arrested For Slapping/ Assaulting Rihanna! by pureminded: 8:40am On Feb 14, 2009
sima:

i hope my chris brown is fine sha. . . omo toh da tongue

Chris na fine boy sha ,
Re: Chris Brown Arrested For Slapping/ Assaulting Rihanna! by dyabman(m): 12:13pm On Feb 14, 2009
sima:

[b]i hope my chris brown is fine sha. . . omo toh da :[/b]P

i fine pass am , 1 million times
Re: Chris Brown Arrested For Slapping/ Assaulting Rihanna! by mrofficial(m): 12:20pm On Feb 14, 2009
Agbero Brown. Rihanna, ndo, things will get better. and time to make yourself bad girl gone good.
Re: Chris Brown Arrested For Slapping/ Assaulting Rihanna! by zockes(m): 1:21pm On Feb 14, 2009
that slap na same. grin grin grin
Re: Chris Brown Arrested For Slapping/ Assaulting Rihanna! by Nobody: 3:21pm On Feb 14, 2009
pureminded:

I no even know wettin dey wrong with this oyinbo people sef , she na slap dem come dey talk talk talk like say hin shoot am Naija wey be say some gurls no fit count the time wey their boy friends don slap dem, ABI GURLS I LIE ? wink shey chris don shoot am ni ? wey buzz come plenty like this, just for ordinary slap (Igbati) aha , i don see this slap story for like 3 site's ,
orisirisi awan okunrin embarassed embarassed
Re: Chris Brown Arrested For Slapping/ Assaulting Rihanna! by mamazita1(f): 7:13pm On Feb 15, 2009
Chris Brown is an agbaya! A very stupid boy! Why didnt he just walk away when she was annoying him? Why beat her till he draws blood? Even biting her! haba! He should know that the society he lives in does not condone this kind of thing. He needs proffessional help. Well, now he is royally f***ked because he has kissed his career goodbye. It is better to be caught with drugs or drunk driving in America but wife battery?! I cant help you o! He is strictly on his own. Now he has lost millions dollars worth of endorsements just because he couldnt be a man and walk away. As for the rest of you hailing him and saying she deserved to be beaten, shame on you!
Re: Chris Brown Arrested For Slapping/ Assaulting Rihanna! by debosky(m): 7:16pm On Feb 15, 2009
mamazita!:

Chris Brown is an[b] agbaya[/b]! A very stupid boy!
Erm technically he isn't an agbaya, Rihanna is older. grin
Re: Chris Brown Arrested For Slapping/ Assaulting Rihanna! by DaPhoenix(f): 9:21pm On Feb 15, 2009
Err. . . who sings

I'm breakin' dishes up in here
All night (uh huh)
I ain't gonna stop until I see police lights
Imma fight a man tonight
Imma fight a man tonight

lol

I am not going to say anything about this until I see an official statement but Chris Brown will learn that when it comes to stuff like this, the law is usually on the woman's side. Even if she was at fault, he should have walked away not put his hands on her.
Re: Chris Brown Arrested For Slapping/ Assaulting Rihanna! by lysaa(f): 12:05am On Feb 16, 2009
mr.official:

Agbero Brown. Rihanna, ndo, things will get better. and time to make yourself bad girl gone good.

plus he is ibo/yoruba. . point proven! tongue
Re: Chris Brown Arrested For Slapping/ Assaulting Rihanna! by bawomolo(m): 3:41am On Feb 16, 2009
the people champ is sorry, he didn't mean to rampage jackson Rhianna. The devil took over him and now he is seeking Jesus in his life cool

Chris Brown has now put out his first "official" statement. Here it is:

Words cannot begin to express how sorry and saddened I am over what transpired. I am seeking the counseling of my pastor, my mother and other loved ones and I am committed, with God’s help, to emerging a better person.

Much of what has been speculated or reported on blogs and/or reported in the media is wrong. While I would like to be able to talk about this more, until the legal issues are resolved, this is all I can say except that I have not written any messages or made any posts to Facebook, on blogs or any place else.

Those posts or writings under my name are frauds
Re: Chris Brown Arrested For Slapping/ Assaulting Rihanna! by Nobody: 3:49am On Feb 16, 2009
bawomolo:

Those posts or writings under my name are frauds

[size=15pt]Posts such as this one?:[/size]

Chris Brown has now put out his first "official" statement. Here it is:

Words cannot begin to express how sorry and saddened I am over what transpired. I am seeking the counseling of my pastor, my mother and other loved ones and I am committed, with God’s help, to emerging a better person.

Much of what has been speculated or reported on blogs and/or reported in the media is wrong. While I would like to be able to talk about this more, until the legal issues are resolved, this is all I can say except that I have not written any messages or made any posts to Facebook, on blogs or any place else.
Re: Chris Brown Arrested For Slapping/ Assaulting Rihanna! by bawomolo(m): 3:55am On Feb 16, 2009
Re: Chris Brown Arrested For Slapping/ Assaulting Rihanna! by Nobody: 4:01am On Feb 16, 2009
bawomolo:

ki lon worry e?

http://uk.reuters.com/article/burningIssues/idUKTRE51D05U20090215
Iwo. Oba ti fi source si nigba to post iye na. How was I supposed to know it's valid without a source?
Re: Chris Brown Arrested For Slapping/ Assaulting Rihanna! by Nwaka77: 6:00am On Feb 16, 2009
Na wa!
Re: Chris Brown Arrested For Slapping/ Assaulting Rihanna! by spikedcylinder: 11:59am On Feb 16, 2009
I just saw this. . . . so funny! grin

Re: Chris Brown Arrested For Slapping/ Assaulting Rihanna! by mamazita1(f): 1:06pm On Feb 16, 2009
Saw the link http://uk.reuters.com/article/burningIssues/idUKTRE51D05U20090215
Well, its a good P.R move on his part. Hope it can salvage what is left of his battered 'clean boy' image but if all else fails he can always throw away the bad boy image and become a 'good boy gone bad' and learn how to rap like Lil' Jon, T.I and co!!
Re: Chris Brown Arrested For Slapping/ Assaulting Rihanna! by bgees(m): 3:51pm On Feb 16, 2009
CHRIS BROWN has apologized wink wink wink

Chris Brown has issued a statement in response to the dramatic rollout of events that started with alleged attack of one-tiime girlfriend Rihanna.

"Words cannot begin to express how sorry and saddened I am over what transpired. I am seeking the counseling of my pastor, my mother and other loved ones and I am committed, with God's help, to emerging a better person,” the statement states.

Brown also took time to dunk and diffuse much of the speculation that his occurred in the media and the blogs.

"Much of what has been speculated or reported on blogs and/or reported in the media is wrong. While I would like to be able to talk about this more, until the legal issues are resolved, this is all I can say except that I have not written any messages or made any posts to Facebook, on blogs or any place else. Those posts or writings under my name are frauds."

The statement never refers to Rihanna directly.

Brown’s father recently stated that his son was concerned for Rihanna’s well-being.

Clinton Brown, his father, said, "He's reflecting on this situation. He's very remorseful. He's very concerned about the situation he wants to make sure that (Rihanna is) okay."

The younger Brown was arrested on suspicion of making criminal threats and released on $50,000 bail. He is expected to appear in court on March 5.

http://www.allhiphop.com/stories/news/archive/2009/02/15/20860816.aspx

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Davido Denies Signing A Peace Accord With His Babymama(see Tweets) / Audu Maikori Sues Governor El-rufai For N10billion Following His Arrest / Davido Slapped Again By King Saheed Elegushi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.