Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,132 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

Chris Brown Arrested For Slapping/ Assaulting Rihanna! - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chris Brown Arrested For Slapping/ Assaulting Rihanna! (18452 Views)

"Yvonne Said Nigerians Are Useless And silly": Man Accused Of Assaulting Actress / Chris Brown Arrested In Washington D.C / Burna Boy Allegedly Arrested For Assaulting Sales Girl In Port-Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Brown Arrested For Slapping/ Assaulting Rihanna! by pureminded: 6:01pm On Feb 10, 2009
Chris brown nko ja aye e ooo, how dare him assault a gurl like Rihana? Rihana pele jaree , grin
Re: Chris Brown Arrested For Slapping/ Assaulting Rihanna! by kaysie83: 7:04pm On Feb 10, 2009
tope2000:

I still cant blv this shocked shocked shocked shocked
Bet beyonce is laffin her ass out tongue grin

Madam Jay-Z aint laughing shit.
After listening to Wendy Williams experience last night, chic needs to head to the nearest clinic to check herself out.
Re: Chris Brown Arrested For Slapping/ Assaulting Rihanna! by tpia: 7:43pm On Feb 10, 2009
what happened with wendy williams? Did she "date" Jay-Z?

hmmm.
Re: Chris Brown Arrested For Slapping/ Assaulting Rihanna! by SeanT21(f): 10:07pm On Feb 10, 2009
I can't believe Rihanna let chris beat her up.She is just as tall as him for Christ sake.**~~She should have given him a few punches~~** wink
Re: Chris Brown Arrested For Slapping/ Assaulting Rihanna! by tope2000(f): 10:11pm On Feb 10, 2009
kaysie83:

Madam Jay-Z aint laughing shit.
After listening to Wendy Williams experience last night, chic needs to head to the nearest clinic to check herself out.

which chic?? beyonce or rihanna undecided
Re: Chris Brown Arrested For Slapping/ Assaulting Rihanna! by debosky(m): 10:20pm On Feb 10, 2009
Hehehehe Chris slaps Rihanna? shocked cheesy

Get ready for some solid break up hits and reply songs. The record company execs must be rubbing their hands. grin grin

Pele oh Rihanna, but where are these herpes/AIDS stories coming from? I thought she was a clean Bahamian chick with no STI's.

Brashy hit up your gossip sites and update your bro! cheesy

This sounds like a naija movie though - they fight, get out of the car and start slapping each other on the street. I'm sure CB also has some marks on his face. tongue
Re: Chris Brown Arrested For Slapping/ Assaulting Rihanna! by Nobody: 10:52pm On Feb 10, 2009
All I can say is "LOL" to the two lovebirds.
They can mess up each others career anyway they fit.
Re: Chris Brown Arrested For Slapping/ Assaulting Rihanna! by kaysie83: 10:54pm On Feb 10, 2009
tope2000:

which chic?? beyonce or rihanna undecided

Beyonce

debosky:

I thought she was a clean Bahamian chick with no STI's. 

You never hear say STI no dey show for face ( you can always claim you have a cold sore) if a red spot starts appearing on ur lips grin

debosky:

This sounds like a naija movie though - they fight, get out of the car and start slapping each other on the street. I'm sure CB also has some marks on his face.  tongue

LMAO
Re: Chris Brown Arrested For Slapping/ Assaulting Rihanna! by tope2000(f): 11:34pm On Feb 10, 2009
what did wendy say abt her?? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Chris Brown Arrested For Slapping/ Assaulting Rihanna! by tosinaded(m): 12:00am On Feb 11, 2009
they should both go to hell jare!!!!!!
besides she deserves every slap she got
Re: Chris Brown Arrested For Slapping/ Assaulting Rihanna! by Hauwa1: 12:23am On Feb 11, 2009
Bites mark  shocked were they making love? shocked who bit her, na wah o. i hope na lovemaking bites sha shocked.

fist? ummm i just hate men who pounce on their women. what was he thinking? he must be drunk.

i hope his career is a goner so that he goes back flipping burger at Macdonal, BK or Wendy.

hid only CD i have trashed to be recyled. yeye boy!
Re: Chris Brown Arrested For Slapping/ Assaulting Rihanna! by UNLEASHED(m): 2:57am On Feb 11, 2009
Sebi na only slap?
Re: Chris Brown Arrested For Slapping/ Assaulting Rihanna! by BajaGold(m): 3:10am On Feb 11, 2009

Noone seems to be giving CB any credit, ? Guy slaps, bites, punches chic. . busts an MJ move (hee hee) and moonwalks away from the scene, abandoning her on sidewalk. AND she still says "nothing do me, i want him back"

Dude is SUPERHUMAN. I want some of what he's having.
Re: Chris Brown Arrested For Slapping/ Assaulting Rihanna! by SeanT21(f): 5:16am On Feb 11, 2009
WELCOME TO THE 2009 IKE AND TINA TURNER!!

**singing what love gotta do with it**
Re: Chris Brown Arrested For Slapping/ Assaulting Rihanna! by bawomolo(m): 5:29am On Feb 11, 2009
chris brown has some MMA training. Rihanna is lucky CB only went randy couture on her ass, it could have been a rampage jackson esque whooping grin.

I can't wait for the police report to be released. expect Rihanna to stick up for her man in court.
Re: Chris Brown Arrested For Slapping/ Assaulting Rihanna! by spoilt(f): 5:31am On Feb 11, 2009
Its a strange thing that boys who experienced or witnessed domestic abuse to their mothers turn around and do the same thing to their women. I dont get it. Why would Chris brown punch, bite and choke Rihanna?  shocked shocked shocked. Seriously? Biting? biting like a rodent?  shocked  He has a superstar girlfriend and he doesnt know what to do with her!

This new fascination with choking by men is wack. Makes me overprotective of my neck.  grin
Re: Chris Brown Arrested For Slapping/ Assaulting Rihanna! by spoilt(f): 5:34am On Feb 11, 2009
bawomolo:

chris brown has some MMA training. Rihanna is lucky CB only went randy couture on her ass, it could have been a rampage jackson esque whooping grin.

I can't wait for the police report to be released. expect Rihanna to stick up for her man in court.

No be battered woman syndrome? when the whole world is against him and calling for his head, she'll start feeling sorry for him.
Re: Chris Brown Arrested For Slapping/ Assaulting Rihanna! by bawomolo(m): 5:39am On Feb 11, 2009
spoilt:

No be battered woman syndrome? when the whole world is against him and calling for his head, she'll start feeling sorry for him.

she's luh's him you know. this is going to be whitney/bobby brown all over again. i just hope our MMA fighter get's some counseling. he had a troubled child hood.

here is another version of the iroyin

They were in the car leaving the Clive Davis party. While Chris was driving, he got a phone call from a young lady. Our source tells us that Rihanna knew that Chris had been messing around with this particular girl and she has, as of late, been the reason for many of their heated arguments. Rihanna got a glimpse of the phone, saw the name and number and immediately recognized who it was. She went ballistic and began to “beat the sh*t” out of Chris (while driving). She was so uncontrollable, that Chris began to fight back in self defense, which ensued the fight. Rihanna’s rage stemmed from Chris’ questionable fidelity in the last few months.

http://bossip.com/82957/breaking-news-bossip-exclusive-rihanna-started-the-fight/#more-82957
Re: Chris Brown Arrested For Slapping/ Assaulting Rihanna! by spoilt(f): 5:51am On Feb 11, 2009
Bloggers are having a field day coming up with what transpired. All kinds of bizzare reasons. grin
All i know is that Chris Brown is a rodent.
Re: Chris Brown Arrested For Slapping/ Assaulting Rihanna! by Epi: 2:53pm On Feb 11, 2009
bawomolo:

They were in the car leaving the Clive Davis party. While Chris was driving, he got a phone call from a young lady. Our source tells us that Rihanna knew that Chris had been messing around with this particular girl and she has, as of late, been the reason for many of their heated arguments. Rihanna got a glimpse of the phone, saw the name and number and immediately recognized who it was. She went ballistic and began to “beat the sh*t” out of Chris (while driving). She was so uncontrollable, that Chris began to fight back in self defense, which ensued the fight. Rihanna’s rage stemmed from Chris’ questionable fidelity in the last few months.[/i]
http://bossip.com/82957/breaking-news-bossip-exclusive-rihanna-started-the-fight/#more-82957

Rumour has it that she was/is "messing" around with Kanye west. I bet she is going to end up in Kanye's arm once and for all. Chris is a kid. I never heard of a man biting a woman . . . . . .I thought only girls bite when they are fighting

http://www.usmagazine.com/news/kanye-west-completely-devastated-over-rihanna-and-chris-brown-altercation

1 love
Re: Chris Brown Arrested For Slapping/ Assaulting Rihanna! by bgees(m): 4:08pm On Feb 11, 2009
i now hear rihanna threw out the keys to his lambo and thats why chris brown got mad.
Re: Chris Brown Arrested For Slapping/ Assaulting Rihanna! by bawomolo(m): 10:04pm On Feb 11, 2009
i would get mad too if someone threw away the keys to my limbo.  you dey craze  grin
Re: Chris Brown Arrested For Slapping/ Assaulting Rihanna! by KB1(m): 11:15pm On Feb 11, 2009
Inside source to Jay-Z's camp releases comments from Jay-Z.

In an official statement released earlier today, Jay-Z sent a clear message to embattled R&B singer Chris Brown. "Seriously, man," the rapper, whose real name is Shawn Carter, said, "Me and you, we're fuckin' done professionally."

CHRIS BROWN is set to incur the wrath of hip-hop king JAY-Z over his alleged assault on R&B star RIHANNA.

Brown was arrested on Sunday (08Feb09) for felony battery after an incident with an as yet unidentified woman, reported to be Rihanna, in a vehicle in Los Angeles.

And Jay-Z, who discovered and mentored Rihanna, was reportedly enraged upon hearing the allegations, warning of retributions for Brown. A source tells Us Weekly magazine, "He hit the roof. Chris is a walking dead man. He messed with the wrong crew."
Re: Chris Brown Arrested For Slapping/ Assaulting Rihanna! by binhozie(m): 12:12am On Feb 12, 2009
KB1 u are talking a load of bull.
All these noise cos of a slap. In a while d story is dead.
Rihanna has aids? big deal! She looks and acts it. lipsrsealed
Re: Chris Brown Arrested For Slapping/ Assaulting Rihanna! by Nobody: 1:07am On Feb 12, 2009
Bite marks? That's a mongrel in the making. Shame on him!!!
Re: Chris Brown Arrested For Slapping/ Assaulting Rihanna! by Grizzly(m): 1:32am On Feb 12, 2009
Rihanna's a LovePeddler. I truly hope she gave chris aids. Nobody really knows wat transpired between them. Chris on d oda hand should face d law
Re: Chris Brown Arrested For Slapping/ Assaulting Rihanna! by bawomolo(m): 4:59am On Feb 12, 2009
she probably instigated it and well he probably turned ape.  there's one thing we all agree upon, these two need counseling before trying to enter another relationship and please don't get back together

who the hell does Jay-Z think he, some mafiaso. siddon for corner jare
Re: Chris Brown Arrested For Slapping/ Assaulting Rihanna! by KB1(m): 5:51am On Feb 12, 2009
bawomolo:

she probably instigated it and well he probably turned ape. there's one thing we all agree upon, these two need counseling before trying to enter another relationship and please don't get back together

who the hell does Jay-Z think he, some mafiaso. siddon for corner jare

Jay is her manager and mentor. He brought her into the industry and groomed her into the star she is today; she's like his baby sister or even daughter. imagine if this had happened to your baby sister or daughter, you'd be seriously pissed as well.
Re: Chris Brown Arrested For Slapping/ Assaulting Rihanna! by dplo(m): 6:17am On Feb 12, 2009
both of them should be blamed for their obtundity,and obviously their something fishy,cause she never probe.so?
abeg she don manage the slap like that jare,omo rihanna je gbati,ooooo

@ladies on this thread
abeg shey igbati no dey make face tan sha,cause irrespective of all these.i wont want here beauty to spoil oo
Re: Chris Brown Arrested For Slapping/ Assaulting Rihanna! by atilla(m): 9:36am On Feb 12, 2009
Rodent grin grin

na wa oh, waiting to see what happens and the pics. Poor babe
Re: Chris Brown Arrested For Slapping/ Assaulting Rihanna! by cvibe: 9:47am On Feb 12, 2009
Will Rihanna leave Chris Brown?
Re: Chris Brown Arrested For Slapping/ Assaulting Rihanna! by FBS: 9:56am On Feb 12, 2009
something must have happened.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Audu Maikori Sues Governor El-rufai For N10billion Following His Arrest / Davido Slapped Again By King Saheed Elegushi / Oghenekaro Itene Moves Closer To Her Hollywood Dream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.