Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,132 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Chris Brown Arrested For Slapping/ Assaulting Rihanna! - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chris Brown Arrested For Slapping/ Assaulting Rihanna! (18451 Views)

"Yvonne Said Nigerians Are Useless And silly": Man Accused Of Assaulting Actress / Chris Brown Arrested In Washington D.C / Burna Boy Allegedly Arrested For Assaulting Sales Girl In Port-Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Brown Arrested For Slapping/ Assaulting Rihanna! by spikedcylinder: 8:25am On Feb 27, 2009
KB1:

Yeah, my daughter tells me that she's seen on the net somewhere that he's bought her a diamond necklaces and bracelet along with some other stuff, contacted her and sweet talked her up really good. His mother sent her flowers, and then she forgave him and they soon after met at a private location outside of LA. undecided

Chai o. This is how it starts, ask Whitney. undecided
Re: Chris Brown Arrested For Slapping/ Assaulting Rihanna! by selencious(f): 8:47pm On Feb 10, 2010
Did Chris Brown & Rihanna destroy their careers?, Up To date, RiRi has only sold 571,733 copies of her newest disc Rated-R. Meanwhile, Chris has done far WORSE, only pushing 258,184 copies of Graffiti, Wow!, wht u think?

Re: Chris Brown Arrested For Slapping/ Assaulting Rihanna! by Seun(m): 9:56pm On Feb 12, 2010
Did Chris Brown & Rihanna destroy their careers?
Is Rihanna to blame that her boyfriend decided to beat her?  Is that what you're saying? 
Perhaps she should apologize to you for what her boyfriend did to her?  Don't be a scoun.
Re: Chris Brown Arrested For Slapping/ Assaulting Rihanna! by MrCrackles(m): 9:56pm On Feb 12, 2010
Seun:

Perhaps Rihanna should apologize to her fans for being beaten by her boyfriend? Afterall it's her fault?
grin
Re: Chris Brown Arrested For Slapping/ Assaulting Rihanna! by selencious(f): 10:39pm On Feb 12, 2010
Seun:

Is Rihanna to blame that her boyfriend decided to beat her?  Is that what you're saying? 
Perhaps she should apologize to you for what her boyfriend did to her?  Don't be a scoun.

I ain know why some Nigerian are insensible. I asked a question, I ain say that. Its either u give your opinion or post nothing. Don't behave like an illetrate
Re: Chris Brown Arrested For Slapping/ Assaulting Rihanna! by maedan(f): 10:46pm On Feb 12, 2010
selencious:

Did Chris Brown & Rihanna destroy their careers?, Up To date, RiRi has only sold 571,733 copies of her newest disc Rated-R. Meanwhile, Chris has done far WORSE, only pushing 258,184 copies of Graffiti, Wow!, wht u think?

Wow. Such low sales. So even with all the goodwill from all the sympathetic fans, she couldn't sell more. I wonder what really went on inside the car that night.
Re: Chris Brown Arrested For Slapping/ Assaulting Rihanna! by mondaynelson20: 10:16pm On Jun 15, 2015
Been a Herps is just like been through hell; well special thanks to God almighty
for using DR. EZIKE the greatest spell caster in curing my Herps disease. I was
diagnosed of this disease in the year 2008. Thou I was taking my medications buy
I was not myself. Until last two weeks. My friend came to me and told me that he saw many test
imonies on how a spell caster cured people Herp disease. Thou I never believe in
spell, I said to myself "seen is believing" I took his name and searched it on
GOOGLE, I saw many testimonies myself. Quickly, I copied his
email drezikespellcasterhome@outlook.com I emailed him, he gave me a form to
fill which I did, then he called me and told me that his gods required some items
in which he will use in casting a curing spell on me. And di told him to get the
listed items needed to prepare my cure because by then i have little faith in him,
few hours later he called me and told me he is through preparing the cure. so he
send it to me I got my parcel, it was a herbal cure as described by DR. EZIKE.
I took the herbal cure and after taking it for a week and some days. He told me
to go for check up, I went to the hospital and had a test,and i was cured. Quickly
I called him and tell him what happened he congratulated me. I promise to tell
the world about him. You can contact via email drezikespellcasterhome@outlook.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Davido Denies Signing A Peace Accord With His Babymama(see Tweets) / Audu Maikori Sues Governor El-rufai For N10billion Following His Arrest / Davido Slapped Again By King Saheed Elegushi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.