Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,148 members, 7,815,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Can Someone Please Tell Me Why Its So Easy To Have SEX With Gals This Days. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Someone Please Tell Me Why Its So Easy To Have SEX With Gals This Days. (9589 Views)

Guys Pls Stop Making This Mistake With Gals. / Why Are Some Men So Easy To Manipulate? / It Is Not Easy To Be A Virgin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Someone Please Tell Me Why Its So Easy To Have SEX With Gals This Days. by natas22: 5:27pm On May 14, 2015
Am not here to say anything bad about girls, i do respect them but this days to have sex with one is like Good Morning. Can someone please explain why i just can't understand.

www.
Re: Can Someone Please Tell Me Why Its So Easy To Have SEX With Gals This Days. by buygala(m): 5:28pm On May 14, 2015
About girls..... It has never been about the quantity, but the quality undecided

But on second thought...

The op is kinda correct sha.... Even the ostensibly sophisticated and intelligent girls have a problem keeping their legs closed embarassed.....

I suppose it has something to do with their vaginas being permanently disconnected from their brains cry

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can Someone Please Tell Me Why Its So Easy To Have SEX With Gals This Days. by winetapper: 5:28pm On May 14, 2015
If they have something yielding better income i am sure they would quit bleeping

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Someone Please Tell Me Why Its So Easy To Have SEX With Gals This Days. by Greyworld: 5:29pm On May 14, 2015
Dats hw yu knw an ova aged op dat just got laid.

2 Likes

Re: Can Someone Please Tell Me Why Its So Easy To Have SEX With Gals This Days. by ritababe(f): 5:31pm On May 14, 2015
E depend on the type of girl u meet.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Someone Please Tell Me Why Its So Easy To Have SEX With Gals This Days. by farano(f): 5:31pm On May 14, 2015
Can someone pls tell me why it's so easy to have sex with men these days undecided

22 Likes

Re: Can Someone Please Tell Me Why Its So Easy To Have SEX With Gals This Days. by Nobody: 5:31pm On May 14, 2015
Hypocrite.

Why don't you reject their advances, or stop asking them for sex? You ask for sex and they accept, or, they request for sex and you indulge, and then you have the temerity to come and ask _stupid questions as if having sex was as easy as joining 2 magnets together.

Sex doesn't just happen, it's initiated. Stop asking hopelessly _stupid questions.

44 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Can Someone Please Tell Me Why Its So Easy To Have SEX With Gals This Days. by buygala(m): 5:35pm On May 14, 2015
farano:
Can someone pls tell me why it's so easy to have sex with men these days undecided

Because vaginas of these days have no password or username angry

The puna don become public wifi.... E even get auto-connect and unlimited bandwidth for downloads without interference smiley

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can Someone Please Tell Me Why Its So Easy To Have SEX With Gals This Days. by sinaj(f): 5:37pm On May 14, 2015
yea itz xo xo easy to sleep with cheap whoores wink
Re: Can Someone Please Tell Me Why Its So Easy To Have SEX With Gals This Days. by natas22: 5:39pm On May 14, 2015
Blackett:
Hypocrite.

Why don't you reject their advances, or stop asking them for sex? You ask for sex and they accept, or, they request for sex and you indulge, and then you have the temerity to come and ask _stupid questions as if having sex was as easy as joining 2 magnets together.

Sex doesn't just happen, it's initiated. Stop asking hopelessly _stupid questions.

Running into conclusion did i ever mentioned i was the one that was having all the fun. So funny it's observations from my male friends. After such acts guys talk about it when hanging out ok stop this your hate speech bro and show more love hate can't and will never take you any where. LoL

3 Likes

Re: Can Someone Please Tell Me Why Its So Easy To Have SEX With Gals This Days. by Nobody: 5:42pm On May 14, 2015
natas22:

Running into conclusion did i ever mentioned i was the one that was having all the fun. So funny it's observations from my male friends. After such acts guys talk about it when hanging out ok stop this your hate speech bro and show more love hate can't and will never take you any where. LoL
You are too inconsequential for me to deliver a hate speech to. What do you expect from a gathering of dumb guys? _stupid topics, of course.

9 Likes

Re: Can Someone Please Tell Me Why Its So Easy To Have SEX With Gals This Days. by rerhji(m): 5:43pm On May 14, 2015
no income needed# shikenna#
Re: Can Someone Please Tell Me Why Its So Easy To Have SEX With Gals This Days. by natas22: 5:44pm On May 14, 2015
Blackett:
You are too inconsequential for me to deliver a hate speech to. What do you expect from a gathering of dumb guys? _stupid topics, of course.

So much hate and anger may be daddy issues please bro grow up i sense 17 years or below.

www.

4 Likes

Re: Can Someone Please Tell Me Why Its So Easy To Have SEX With Gals This Days. by MrsChima(f): 5:45pm On May 14, 2015
Because men are sleeping with anything that has a hole.

7 Likes

Re: Can Someone Please Tell Me Why Its So Easy To Have SEX With Gals This Days. by Nobody: 5:45pm On May 14, 2015
natas22:

So much hate and anger may be daddy issues please bro grow up i sense 17 years or below.

www.
And so much stupidity from you is mummy issues, I see.

5 Likes

Re: Can Someone Please Tell Me Why Its So Easy To Have SEX With Gals This Days. by natas22: 5:46pm On May 14, 2015
MrsChima:
Because men are sleeping with anything that has a hole.

That's true.
Re: Can Someone Please Tell Me Why Its So Easy To Have SEX With Gals This Days. by MizTyna(f): 5:47pm On May 14, 2015
farano:

Bless you! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Please Tell Me Why Its So Easy To Have SEX With Gals This Days. by natas22: 5:48pm On May 14, 2015
Blackett:
And so much stupidity from you is mummy issues, I see.

I asked a question its not a crime, freedom of speech and you are here about to commit suicide. Lil bro chill ok mummy will soon buy biscuit for you. grin grin

www.

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Can Someone Please Tell Me Why Its So Easy To Have SEX With Gals This Days. by Nobody: 5:56pm On May 14, 2015
natas22:

I asked a question its not a crime, freedom of speech and you are here about to commit suicide. Lil bro chill ok mummy will soon buy biscuit for you. grin grin

www.
I gave my opinion about the question you asked, freedom of speech, and you've been wailing all over the thread.

You can tie a 9 inch block around your neck and jump off the 3rd mainland bridge over my comment(which is my responsibility) for all I care.

Fvck off my mentions.

2 Likes

Re: Can Someone Please Tell Me Why Its So Easy To Have SEX With Gals This Days. by natas22: 6:04pm On May 14, 2015
Blackett:
I gave my opinion about the question you asked, freedom of speech, and you've been wailing all over the thread.

You can tie a 9 inch block around your neck and jump off the 3rd mainland bridge over my comment(which is my responsibility) for all I care.

Fvck off my mentions.

I pity your parents.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Someone Please Tell Me Why Its So Easy To Have SEX With Gals This Days. by boynigeria(m): 6:07pm On May 14, 2015
can someone pls tell me why this topic sounds so dumb
Re: Can Someone Please Tell Me Why Its So Easy To Have SEX With Gals This Days. by Nobody: 6:07pm On May 14, 2015
natas22:

I pity your parents.
They give no 2 fvcks about you. Pity your dumb self, _idiot.

3 Likes

Re: Can Someone Please Tell Me Why Its So Easy To Have SEX With Gals This Days. by Nobody: 6:09pm On May 14, 2015
boynigeria:
can someone pls tell me why this topic sounds so dumb
That's simple because it's dumb. And the goat that created it can't see beyond his goatish nose.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Someone Please Tell Me Why Its So Easy To Have SEX With Gals This Days. by DEIFIED(m): 6:11pm On May 14, 2015
Can someone tell why there are stupid OP's this days.
Re: Can Someone Please Tell Me Why Its So Easy To Have SEX With Gals This Days. by natas22: 6:12pm On May 14, 2015
Blackett:
That's simple because it's dumb. And the goat that created it can't see beyond his goatish nose.

If you are smart by now you would have figured out the reason why the thread was created thanks for playing a very important role in it. Just like Johnny Depp in Pirates of the Caribbean.

6 Likes

Re: Can Someone Please Tell Me Why Its So Easy To Have SEX With Gals This Days. by Kingsley1000(m): 6:14pm On May 14, 2015
farano:
no mind op,he's a hypocrite,i detest people veiwing sex as something that's so abominable..naturally,we are meant to have sex and enjoy.its a normal phenomenon,is not a sin

2 Likes

Re: Can Someone Please Tell Me Why Its So Easy To Have SEX With Gals This Days. by Nobody: 6:14pm On May 14, 2015
natas22:

If you are smart by now you would have figured out the reason why the thread was created thanks for playing a very important role in it. Just like Johnny Depp in Pirates of the Caribbean.
It was to advertise your _stupid website.

How then do you attract reasonable visitors? By creating _stupid topics?
Re: Can Someone Please Tell Me Why Its So Easy To Have SEX With Gals This Days. by Kingsley1000(m): 6:16pm On May 14, 2015
farano:
no mind op,he's a hypocrite,i detest people veiwing sex as something that's so abominable..naturally,we are meant to have sex and enjoy it.its a normal phenomenon,is not a sin
Re: Can Someone Please Tell Me Why Its So Easy To Have SEX With Gals This Days. by Hila12(m): 6:16pm On May 14, 2015
Well, the password to good punny is money.

Guys have made money!
Re: Can Someone Please Tell Me Why Its So Easy To Have SEX With Gals This Days. by natas22: 6:19pm On May 14, 2015
Blackett:
It was to advertise your _stupid website.

How then do you attract reasonable visitors? By creating _stupid topics?

Hmmm Impressive my little bro is smart after all.

www.
Re: Can Someone Please Tell Me Why Its So Easy To Have SEX With Gals This Days. by Baddestguyp(m): 6:20pm On May 14, 2015
silly op, silly topic
Re: Can Someone Please Tell Me Why Its So Easy To Have SEX With Gals This Days. by natas22: 6:20pm On May 14, 2015
Kingsley1000:
no mind op,he's a hypocrite,i detest people veiwing sex as something that's so abominable..naturally,we are meant to have sex and enjoy it.its a normal phenomenon,is not a sin

Sex before marriage nah SIN oh

www.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Single Mum Wants To Love Again / How To Enlarge Your Dick And Last Long Without Paying 1 Kobo (free Lessons) / She's 17 And I'm 30; Do I Stand A Chance With Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.