Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,124 members, 7,818,371 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Photos-checkout A Fine Lady Trekking To Abuja From Enugu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos-checkout A Fine Lady Trekking To Abuja From Enugu (52116 Views)

Lady Trekking For GEJ Shows Off Blisters She Got From The Journey, Make CNN / Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Misses A Job Opportunity because Of Her Trekking / Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Is Back On The Mission (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos-checkout A Fine Lady Trekking To Abuja From Enugu by Nobody: 8:11pm On May 14, 2015
This is one too many...
Re: Photos-checkout A Fine Lady Trekking To Abuja From Enugu by Nobody: 8:11pm On May 14, 2015
This trekking ish is getting outdated.They should try something else.Like climbing an iroko tree

1 Like

Re: Photos-checkout A Fine Lady Trekking To Abuja From Enugu by Chimyke411(m): 8:11pm On May 14, 2015
Lol. Anyways I hope they all trek back home. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photos-checkout A Fine Lady Trekking To Abuja From Enugu by yahoofak(m): 8:12pm On May 14, 2015
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photos-checkout A Fine Lady Trekking To Abuja From Enugu by sirsharks(m): 8:12pm On May 14, 2015
[size=14pt]Wish her happy trekking[/size]

1 Like

Re: Photos-checkout A Fine Lady Trekking To Abuja From Enugu by fammo: 8:12pm On May 14, 2015
See what unemployment and poverty has caused. Wonder why children of the elected politicians are not trekking, abi them no get leg ni? Meanwhile abeg make I rush go iron Wetin I go wear go work 2mao, trek kor swim ni. Rubbish!
Re: Photos-checkout A Fine Lady Trekking To Abuja From Enugu by JayJustus(m): 8:12pm On May 14, 2015
trek trek trek...next?

1 Like

Re: Photos-checkout A Fine Lady Trekking To Abuja From Enugu by AdoraAmadi: 8:13pm On May 14, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Photos-checkout A Fine Lady Trekking To Abuja From Enugu by Antivyruz: 8:13pm On May 14, 2015
Na wetin Unemployment dey cause.

1 Like

Re: Photos-checkout A Fine Lady Trekking To Abuja From Enugu by abal: 8:14pm On May 14, 2015
season of trekking! joblessness!

2 Likes

Re: Photos-checkout A Fine Lady Trekking To Abuja From Enugu by uhalauju(f): 8:15pm On May 14, 2015
All ye trekkers...pls go get a life cos all those u're trekking for av got their lives.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos-checkout A Fine Lady Trekking To Abuja From Enugu by Visocrate(m): 8:17pm On May 14, 2015
people that want to be famous by all means join the league of madness in the name of trekking for GMB and GEJ

1 Like

Re: Photos-checkout A Fine Lady Trekking To Abuja From Enugu by mattkelly: 8:17pm On May 14, 2015
Wondering how wet her pussy wld be.shior
Re: Photos-checkout A Fine Lady Trekking To Abuja From Enugu by AAinEqGuinea: 8:17pm On May 14, 2015
I'm planning a counter-trek

1 Like

Re: Photos-checkout A Fine Lady Trekking To Abuja From Enugu by pharmow: 8:17pm On May 14, 2015
My comment
Re: Photos-checkout A Fine Lady Trekking To Abuja From Enugu by pure2012soul(m): 8:17pm On May 14, 2015
POLICECAP:
A pretty lady who identified herself as AGU CHIDERA JOY has
been trekking for 11 days now (probably before the guy
heading to otuoke). She began her journey from
ENUGU and is walking all the way to ABUJA. grin
From her photos, it seems PRETTY now has a new definition.
Re: Photos-checkout A Fine Lady Trekking To Abuja From Enugu by Nobody: 8:17pm On May 14, 2015
Enough of this trekking sef.

Ok, I want to do something different!

Na who get iroko tree for their side?

I wan climb iroko tree for Obiano, my action Governor.
Re: Photos-checkout A Fine Lady Trekking To Abuja From Enugu by eme40rald(f): 8:18pm On May 14, 2015
This daily trekking news is getting too much o
Re: Photos-checkout A Fine Lady Trekking To Abuja From Enugu by Visocrate(m): 8:18pm On May 14, 2015
abal:
season of trekking! joblessness!
agree with you joblessness and fame drive them into doing that
Re: Photos-checkout A Fine Lady Trekking To Abuja From Enugu by femmy2010(m): 8:19pm On May 14, 2015
Only the first trekker got my applause. All others are mere copycats.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos-checkout A Fine Lady Trekking To Abuja From Enugu by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:19pm On May 14, 2015
POLICECAP:
A pretty lady who identified herself as AGU CHIDERA JOY has
been trekking for 11 days now (probably before the guy
heading to otuoke). She began her journey from
ENUGU and is walking all the way to ABUJA.
She is presently at Abaji as at the time
Of this message.
Her trek isn't for any of the two parties but for both
parties and for every Nigerian as she has chosen her
theme to be #UNITYWALK.

Let's give her our support as she is the only lady in this current madness. grin
lol at the only lady in this current madness no be small thing
Re: Photos-checkout A Fine Lady Trekking To Abuja From Enugu by Bollinger(m): 8:20pm On May 14, 2015
Can someone define hot for me?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos-checkout A Fine Lady Trekking To Abuja From Enugu by youngchizi(m): 8:20pm On May 14, 2015
hmmm.make them just de full their selves there.(a don't believe it)
Re: Photos-checkout A Fine Lady Trekking To Abuja From Enugu by Isuckpussy: 8:21pm On May 14, 2015
Her brreasts go don fall by the time she reach Abuja
Re: Photos-checkout A Fine Lady Trekking To Abuja From Enugu by supereagle(m): 8:21pm On May 14, 2015
What do they intend to gain ? Or is just to create awareness .
Re: Photos-checkout A Fine Lady Trekking To Abuja From Enugu by ajebuter(f): 8:22pm On May 14, 2015
Anyone for swimming?

Lagos to Otuoke?

Or camel ride?

Borno to Lagos?

Trekking is stale news!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos-checkout A Fine Lady Trekking To Abuja From Enugu by Emyogalanya: 8:23pm On May 14, 2015
After them go say na igbo's dey disunite our country see a true patriot not all tribalised jobseekers
Re: Photos-checkout A Fine Lady Trekking To Abuja From Enugu by maryhaam(f): 8:23pm On May 14, 2015
POLICECAP:

Funny enough, most persons would av love to trek too bt work wouldn't allow them.
they can request for leave,isokuso most people nibo ni yen,shoroniyen
Re: Photos-checkout A Fine Lady Trekking To Abuja From Enugu by Nobody: 8:24pm On May 14, 2015
Lilimax:
All theses trekkers sef?

Try trekking from nairaland to....
Re: Photos-checkout A Fine Lady Trekking To Abuja From Enugu by greatness22(m): 8:25pm On May 14, 2015
Re.tarded monkeys! Gej and Gmb's children always use "first class" if they want to take their bath, here u are trekking yourself into poverty.
Re: Photos-checkout A Fine Lady Trekking To Abuja From Enugu by kent79: 8:26pm On May 14, 2015
Crazy things on point.

1 Like

Re: Photos-checkout A Fine Lady Trekking To Abuja From Enugu by Nobody: 8:27pm On May 14, 2015
this is getting out of hand

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Shiite Muslims Arrested With Petrol Bombs, Hard Drugs. Photos / ADCs Of The President Of Nigeria Since 1999. / Boy Escaping From Kidnappers Killed By Soldiers He Ran To For Help In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.