Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,531 members, 7,819,913 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

Photos-checkout A Fine Lady Trekking To Abuja From Enugu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos-checkout A Fine Lady Trekking To Abuja From Enugu (52120 Views)

Lady Trekking For GEJ Shows Off Blisters She Got From The Journey, Make CNN / Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Misses A Job Opportunity because Of Her Trekking / Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Is Back On The Mission (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos-checkout A Fine Lady Trekking To Abuja From Enugu by Freegud(m): 9:42pm On May 14, 2015
Maybe dat is de easier way to be rich ooo, because der is a reward waiting for dem
Re: Photos-checkout A Fine Lady Trekking To Abuja From Enugu by bdauran: 9:43pm On May 14, 2015
hmm! I am afraid of guys might ambush her in d bush and Bleep d hell of her pussy.
Re: Photos-checkout A Fine Lady Trekking To Abuja From Enugu by bdauran: 9:45pm On May 14, 2015
am afraid of guys might attack her in the bush and Bleep hell of her pussy.
Re: Photos-checkout A Fine Lady Trekking To Abuja From Enugu by Nobody: 9:48pm On May 14, 2015
hot, pretty lady? Op, you assume too much!
Re: Photos-checkout A Fine Lady Trekking To Abuja From Enugu by Nobody: 9:50pm On May 14, 2015
grin

1 Like

Re: Photos-checkout A Fine Lady Trekking To Abuja From Enugu by all4lucybaby(f): 9:54pm On May 14, 2015
Trekking of life oooooooo undecided undecided undecided undecidedna wa ooooooo IT IS WELL
Re: Photos-checkout A Fine Lady Trekking To Abuja From Enugu by Nobody: 10:01pm On May 14, 2015
Nahhhhh lie! This girl just comot from her guy room after hard fyiok! See as she dey sweat.
Re: Photos-checkout A Fine Lady Trekking To Abuja From Enugu by fortunechy(m): 10:09pm On May 14, 2015
all bcus of joblessness
Re: Photos-checkout A Fine Lady Trekking To Abuja From Enugu by tottinova: 10:09pm On May 14, 2015
If you want to be popular and want your name to be on the internet just "TREK"

1 Like

Re: Photos-checkout A Fine Lady Trekking To Abuja From Enugu by NonnyDot(m): 10:10pm On May 14, 2015
burn dat fat joor, sweety
Re: Photos-checkout A Fine Lady Trekking To Abuja From Enugu by Nobody: 10:11pm On May 14, 2015
this thing has to stop.
Re: Photos-checkout A Fine Lady Trekking To Abuja From Enugu by Eltino10(m): 10:16pm On May 14, 2015
Make this trekkers no make the government abolish other means of transportation....Na beg I dey oooo

2 Likes

Re: Photos-checkout A Fine Lady Trekking To Abuja From Enugu by amdoyin82(m): 10:21pm On May 14, 2015
Did trekking of a tin is really getting irritating.
Re: Photos-checkout A Fine Lady Trekking To Abuja From Enugu by Nobody: 10:25pm On May 14, 2015
POLICECAP:

Funny enough, most persons would av love to trek too bt work wouldn't allow them.

Most def'ly!!!
It takes a sense of adventure and guts to do that
Re: Photos-checkout A Fine Lady Trekking To Abuja From Enugu by piagetskinner(m): 10:30pm On May 14, 2015
They will soon form union..Association of jobless trekkers(AJT)

2 Likes

Re: Photos-checkout A Fine Lady Trekking To Abuja From Enugu by BankManager(m): 10:41pm On May 14, 2015
This trekking ish made me to know we have so many jobless people in this country..
Re: Photos-checkout A Fine Lady Trekking To Abuja From Enugu by otokx(m): 10:43pm On May 14, 2015
Someone said this trekking is a demonic attack that is a manifestation of madness.
Re: Photos-checkout A Fine Lady Trekking To Abuja From Enugu by saheed2532(m): 10:54pm On May 14, 2015
LOSE THAT EXCESS WEIGHT IN 30 DAYS “If you have been trying to lose weight but cannot help these cravings for food" "or wondering What do celebrities use to lose fat so quickly?”, "My Fiancé would soon be back and I want to look trim and sexy.", "You have been wondering how to lose weight. Slimming teas and green teas have not worked" "Are you tired of all those weight loss tips that doesn't work?" "Since you have your baby you have not been able to shift the fat you gained" "Your growing pot belly is a serious challenge to your looking smart and good as a man or woman" The easy way to get of all these problems is out and you can buy T5 Fat burner slimming pills which is the strongest legal weight loss pills. All you need to do is take 1 tablet as soon as you wake up and it will curb your appetite, give you lots of energy and burn the fat off - Do not take late at night as you will have too much energy to sleep and don't take it if you are a pregnant woman. Very simple ! Get the T5 Fat burner slimming pills today and save yourself from accumulating excess fat which could lead to various health challenges. Get it here at the cheapest price http://www.t5fatburners.com.ng/?t_id=SaheedUthman
Re: Photos-checkout A Fine Lady Trekking To Abuja From Enugu by Nobody: 10:56pm On May 14, 2015
She is a liar. When did she cross Nsukka, Otukpa, Ochadamu ?

I have driven all these roads so these trekkers are liars. One can drive for 10minutes sometimes without seeing another vehicle..
Re: Photos-checkout A Fine Lady Trekking To Abuja From Enugu by heffem(m): 11:02pm On May 14, 2015
So now people dey take style dodge outrageous transport fees to their destinations come dey lie say na GMB and GEJ dem dey trek for?.............. God dey see all of una

1 Like

Re: Photos-checkout A Fine Lady Trekking To Abuja From Enugu by Ojiofor: 11:08pm On May 14, 2015
Ok na...me sef go trek from umuahia go poland to congratulate our son Godson who is a member of Poland parliament grin.I will start tomorrow morning grin.
Re: Photos-checkout A Fine Lady Trekking To Abuja From Enugu by RickyTan: 11:10pm On May 14, 2015
See the beauty in our diversity. Our big massive country will become the pride of the Black man one day. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Photos-checkout A Fine Lady Trekking To Abuja From Enugu by peteruuu(m): 11:10pm On May 14, 2015
Fine lady ke?

Fine my foot grin
Re: Photos-checkout A Fine Lady Trekking To Abuja From Enugu by sam13(m): 11:11pm On May 14, 2015
Please I need a pair of trainers to work from here to London oh sorry to anywhere as the new trend in town now is trekking. Naija sha everybody na copy copy
Re: Photos-checkout A Fine Lady Trekking To Abuja From Enugu by okooloyun1(m): 11:14pm On May 14, 2015
IyaIode:
Until one person disappear before Nigerians stop this trend. Good reason to trek though
You might sound harsh but that is the truth. I'm also tired of this madness
Re: Photos-checkout A Fine Lady Trekking To Abuja From Enugu by Edusouls(m): 11:18pm On May 14, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
Make dem better get union now ooo
To regulate d madness going on
slowpoke,look at a woman making history with courage and determination, u lazy and ambitionless man is here talking rubbish...
Re: Photos-checkout A Fine Lady Trekking To Abuja From Enugu by dominique(f): 11:18pm On May 14, 2015
No pictures of her take off location in Enugu, No pictures of stages of her journey on the road. She gets to outskirts of Abuja suddenly remembers to start posting pictures. I don't want to believe anybody will be silly enough to believe this sham. The government has to do something about this interstate trekking of a thing. One even strapped a baby on her back, that one deserves to be arrested walahi.
Re: Photos-checkout A Fine Lady Trekking To Abuja From Enugu by SHARIAREPORTERS: 11:20pm On May 14, 2015
Edusouls:
slowpoke,look at a woman making history with courage and determination, u lazy and ambitionless man is here talking rubbish...
Dem forbid ya family to make history too
Re: Photos-checkout A Fine Lady Trekking To Abuja From Enugu by Edusouls(m): 11:25pm On May 14, 2015
yeess let the trekkers continue, is a sign of patriotism, courage and determination of the new nigeria, and we should be applauding over fellow nigerians for this couragious acts of patriotism and not stay here criticize, what kind of people are we, enemies of progress,we cant do anything positive and when we see someone doing so we just kajour and condenm. Kai are we really black monkeys as they call us?
Re: Photos-checkout A Fine Lady Trekking To Abuja From Enugu by Caution30: 11:27pm On May 14, 2015
Trekking season!

1 Like

Re: Photos-checkout A Fine Lady Trekking To Abuja From Enugu by tit(f): 11:27pm On May 14, 2015
you call her fine because she is yellow.
Re: Photos-checkout A Fine Lady Trekking To Abuja From Enugu by Chigirl0(f): 11:38pm On May 14, 2015
hmmmm...nawa oooo...dis is really becoming anoda tin....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Jonathan To Expose Obasanjo's Personal Demands - Guardian Newspaper / ADCs Of The President Of Nigeria Since 1999. / Man Takes Selfie With Iara Oshiomhole..sings Her Praises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.