Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,292 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:55 AM

Photos-checkout A Fine Lady Trekking To Abuja From Enugu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos-checkout A Fine Lady Trekking To Abuja From Enugu (52098 Views)

Lady Trekking For GEJ Shows Off Blisters She Got From The Journey, Make CNN / Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Misses A Job Opportunity because Of Her Trekking / Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Is Back On The Mission (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos-checkout A Fine Lady Trekking To Abuja From Enugu by CeceNene(f): 8:51pm On May 14, 2015
I think they should form an association grin

1 Like

Re: Photos-checkout A Fine Lady Trekking To Abuja From Enugu by makzeze: 8:51pm On May 14, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
Make dem better get union now ooo
To regulate d madness going on
we have association named: Traku Association of Nigeria(TAN)
Re: Photos-checkout A Fine Lady Trekking To Abuja From Enugu by Vikfarad(m): 8:52pm On May 14, 2015
XRAY21:
lol I tell you. Make one person loss for road, the next is to your tent o Israel
I really hope so
Re: Photos-checkout A Fine Lady Trekking To Abuja From Enugu by ozodigboo(m): 8:52pm On May 14, 2015
[b][/b]I think this is now a scam.
We never heard of this geh, until she reached Abaji. Almost Abuja.
Now, all of a sudden, in 11 days, she has trekked to the place.
I prefer those who publicised their trip, right from d time they left their house, so that we can monitor them.
Re: Photos-checkout A Fine Lady Trekking To Abuja From Enugu by Sharp9: 9:00pm On May 14, 2015
These trekkers should be source of inspiration to all of us. I believe that most of them didn't know they could cover where they have covered. I urge you to stand up and conquer your fear. Cheers.
Re: Photos-checkout A Fine Lady Trekking To Abuja From Enugu by Ramsey247(m): 9:01pm On May 14, 2015
Trekking is now an occupation in nigeria

1 Like

Re: Photos-checkout A Fine Lady Trekking To Abuja From Enugu by Nobody: 9:02pm On May 14, 2015
JOBLESSNESS
Re: Photos-checkout A Fine Lady Trekking To Abuja From Enugu by onatisi(m): 9:03pm On May 14, 2015
grin madness galore
Re: Photos-checkout A Fine Lady Trekking To Abuja From Enugu by Nobody: 9:07pm On May 14, 2015
IyaIode:
Until one person disappear before Nigerians stop this trend. Good reason to trek though
LOL
Re: Photos-checkout A Fine Lady Trekking To Abuja From Enugu by ddefoe: 9:07pm On May 14, 2015
oubi:
I saw her on my way to abuja... I wish her success.
I know its not easy....

Mayb I'll begin to belief that what a man can do.......
assuming she has trekked for 11days as claimed,she couldn't have gotten to Abaji by now.u can see the whole thing is a farce
Re: Photos-checkout A Fine Lady Trekking To Abuja From Enugu by Setaje(f): 9:09pm On May 14, 2015
Please I need to trek to loose weight. I need people to follow me o.
Re: Photos-checkout A Fine Lady Trekking To Abuja From Enugu by jimi4us: 9:11pm On May 14, 2015
e be like sey our Nigerian roads are armed robbery free. cos those days to travel with car na war, then to talk of legged Benz.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos-checkout A Fine Lady Trekking To Abuja From Enugu by Akuneshiobike(m): 9:11pm On May 14, 2015
Ndi ara!
Re: Photos-checkout A Fine Lady Trekking To Abuja From Enugu by Akuneshiobike(m): 9:13pm On May 14, 2015
CeceNene:
I think they should form an association grin
National Trekkers Association (NTA)...Ndi ara!

1 Like

Re: Photos-checkout A Fine Lady Trekking To Abuja From Enugu by onatisi(m): 9:15pm On May 14, 2015
We have seen enough ppl trekking ,it is time we see or hear about someone running to abuja from enugu in 7 days .
Re: Photos-checkout A Fine Lady Trekking To Abuja From Enugu by larnce(m): 9:15pm On May 14, 2015
grin grin grin
SHARIAREPORTERS:
Make dem better get union now ooo
To regulate d madness going on
..Abi na..(National union of road trekers)NURT

1 Like

Re: Photos-checkout A Fine Lady Trekking To Abuja From Enugu by DoroMega: 9:17pm On May 14, 2015
She mite be trekking wit her fotografa
Re: Photos-checkout A Fine Lady Trekking To Abuja From Enugu by tobolos(m): 9:17pm On May 14, 2015
Na me wey don spend 5 hrs from Lekki to Iju go wan trek in solidarity?Abeg,make I trek go bathroom go shower joor!
Re: Photos-checkout A Fine Lady Trekking To Abuja From Enugu by VickyRotex(f): 9:19pm On May 14, 2015
timilehing:
I hope these trekkers understand the foundation they're laying
Very soon now, Custom will be asking people to trek from their state to Abuja or nearest state to assess their fitness.

publicenemy:
Everyone trecking now...Nigerians,if one person come up with an idea everybody will just start jumping in till it becomes a mess.

We have now forgotten the original first guy that came up with the trecking idea....

Shoprite = south africa
Buyrite = Nigeria

Lmaooooo!!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Photos-checkout A Fine Lady Trekking To Abuja From Enugu by driand(m): 9:25pm On May 14, 2015
11 days and already in abaji? Lies!
Re: Photos-checkout A Fine Lady Trekking To Abuja From Enugu by tunnary(m): 9:26pm On May 14, 2015
Na them get their leg, if them like make them treck from nigeria to russia its non of anybody's business. dis is a sign of joblesnes. Person wen get work nor go display dis fedral madness
Re: Photos-checkout A Fine Lady Trekking To Abuja From Enugu by Lokogoma: 9:27pm On May 14, 2015
This disease called trekking is spreading in geometric we need to contact the WHO
Re: Photos-checkout A Fine Lady Trekking To Abuja From Enugu by VickyRotex(f): 9:27pm On May 14, 2015
What can I say? I can only cheesy cheesy

Safe trip Girl cheesy cheesy
Re: Photos-checkout A Fine Lady Trekking To Abuja From Enugu by godfrey01(m): 9:29pm On May 14, 2015
every body treking for gej and GMB may be me i go waka on top fire
Re: Photos-checkout A Fine Lady Trekking To Abuja From Enugu by Freegud(m): 9:30pm On May 14, 2015
Jst 11days, which tym she tke pass Asaba nah all de way frm Enugu..... Abeg if she never reach Asaba anytym she reach der mke una let me no mke i go wait am for cocal express mke i welcum her too
Re: Photos-checkout A Fine Lady Trekking To Abuja From Enugu by idu1(m): 9:37pm On May 14, 2015
I think police should start arresting this mad people for loitering....
Re: Photos-checkout A Fine Lady Trekking To Abuja From Enugu by Nobody: 9:38pm On May 14, 2015
IyaIode:
Until one person disappear before Nigerians stop this trend. Good reason to trek though
grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Photos-checkout A Fine Lady Trekking To Abuja From Enugu by itunity007(m): 9:38pm On May 14, 2015
she no get work
Re: Photos-checkout A Fine Lady Trekking To Abuja From Enugu by muh4lyf(m): 9:39pm On May 14, 2015
Unemployment no good ooo...

1 Like

Re: Photos-checkout A Fine Lady Trekking To Abuja From Enugu by Adaezeagu(f): 9:40pm On May 14, 2015
Freegud:
Jst 11days, which tym she tke pass Asaba nah all de way frm Enugu..... Abeg if she never reach Asaba anytym she reach der mke una let me no mke i go wait am for cocal express mke i welcum her too
she no need pass thru asaba. She go pass Enugu state then kogi state before FTC

1 Like

Re: Photos-checkout A Fine Lady Trekking To Abuja From Enugu by Chivee(f): 9:41pm On May 14, 2015
Why wuna De beef this fine girl?
Abeg no mind these naira land people.
See as she done sweat. She never bath for 7days. Eyah!
My sister, u can drop by my house when u reach gwagwalada 4 a refreshing bubble bath.
Thank God my house De near road.
I no wan make u smell at the moment u get ur presidential handshake.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Shiite Muslims Arrested With Petrol Bombs, Hard Drugs. Photos / RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno / Celebration After Amaechi's Ministerial Screening (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.