Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,041 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

How To Earn Big From SMS Shortcode With Little Investment - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Earn Big From SMS Shortcode With Little Investment (5077 Views)

Change Ur Life With Just A Little Investment Of 6usd / How You Can Earn Big From Mobile Bulk Sms Without Owning A Bulksms Portal / Change Your Financial Situation With Little Investment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Earn Big From SMS Shortcode With Little Investment by solutionfort: 6:18pm On May 14, 2015
Short code is one of the online business that sucks today. It’s the easiest way to generate huge income today with no special skill, the only skill you need is “how to type and send text message”.

Unlike other businesses which requires you to rent office space, buy generator, chairs, tables and employ a staff, short code business doesn’t require any of those. You can operate this business successfully from the comfort of your bedroom with or without a laptop.

In case you are just hearing about short code for the first time, let me give you a quick overview of what the short code is all about.

Short code are special telephone numbers, significantly shorter than normal 11 digits GSM numbers that can be used to address SMS and MMS messages from certain service providers like Airtel, MTN, Glo, Etisalat. It is used to process two way messaging with special billing ranging from hotel booking, flight booking, church prayer request, order for products and services, shows and events etc

Let me ask you, Have you ever received a text message from different short numbers like 35490,34260 asking you reply with some word to get something?

Did I hear you say YES! Right! That’s short code.

Good News! You too can legitimately copy those companies that are sending you those messages, and be netting hundreds of thousands of Naira in your bank account every month effortlessly.

WHAT YOU NEED TO START AND SUCCEED IN SHORT CODE BUSINESS

1) Basic skill of how to check your email using a computer or smart phone.

2) A unique short code number like 327111, 51009 from a reliable, transparent and trusted short code setup company. Click here for reliable shortcode setup company in Nigeria.

3) A bank account with any bank in Nigeria or any country you reside to withdraw your earnings (Savings or current account is perfect)

4) A good marketing plan for your short code business.

Sadly, many people go into short code business without a clue of how to promote and make money with their short code. You hear them make such comment as “I have tried that thing, it’s not making money“. But people are raking in huge cash monthly from the same business.

The hard truth is that, you can not make money from short code simply by getting a unique short code number. If there are nobody texting back to your short code numbers you will not make a dime from the business. This is why it’s important you carefully choose who setup your short code business.

You have got to setup your short code business from a reliable company who are ready and committed to provide you all the necessary support, tools, training and advice you need to excel in the business.

To get free short code training, tools, support and have your own short code business setup for you. Click here

Here’s The Best Market To Target Your Short Code Campaign And Make Good Money;

Read it at https://profits.com.ng/angles-to-start-making-consistent-6-7-figure-income-from-premium-mobile-marketing/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Earn Big From SMS Shortcode With Little Investment by preizton(m): 2:05pm On May 17, 2015
Is there any shortcode setup company in Abuja? I need the service.
Re: How To Earn Big From SMS Shortcode With Little Investment by solutionfort: 11:06pm On May 17, 2015
@Preizton. We have our partner in Abuja. Call: 08064507989, we will be glad to link you up. Thanks

preizton:
Is there any shortcode setup company in Abuja? I need the service.
Re: How To Earn Big From SMS Shortcode With Little Investment by gdamola(m): 5:04am On May 18, 2015
Nice one @ OP..I have some questions
Are we going to buy any e-book or pay 4 any training be4 starting dis?
How much do u need 2 start dis bussiness?

Please link me with a short code company in lagos..Thanks
Re: How To Earn Big From SMS Shortcode With Little Investment by solutionfort: 10:48am On May 18, 2015
@gdamola You are not buying any ebook or pay for any training before you can
start and succeed in this business. We will provide you with all the necessary
training and support you need. For reliable shortcode company go to www.guarantyshortcode.com

Thanks

gdamola:
Nice one @ OP..I have some questions
Are we going to buy any e-book or pay 4 any training be4 starting dis?
How much do u need 2 start dis bussiness?

Please link me with a short code company in lagos..Thanks
Re: How To Earn Big From SMS Shortcode With Little Investment by blogster(m): 8:41am On Oct 29, 2015
Hi peeps, we offer the services of premium-sms service (shortcode). We are based in Lagos Nigeria. Pls Visit : www.myskudisms.com

(1) (Reply)

Solid Mineral Investment, (gold, Lead Ore, Zinc Ore And Rare Earth) / I Have 500k But I Need Business Idea I'm Ilorin / Dollar To Naira Black Market Exchange Rate today In Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.