Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,761 members, 7,820,649 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

How Man Wives Did Muhammad Actually Have? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / How Man Wives Did Muhammad Actually Have? (5441 Views)

Why Did Muhammad Threaten To Divorce All His Wives?! / Some Of The Miracles Of The Holy Prophet Muhammad (saw). / The Death Of Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h): Question And Answer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Man Wives Did Muhammad Actually Have? by Logicbwoy: 1:13pm On Aug 01, 2012
Some sources say 11, some say 13.

If he truly had 11 wives, how come the Quran gives the limit of 4 wives?
Re: How Man Wives Did Muhammad Actually Have? by Logicbwoy: 2:46pm On Aug 01, 2012
Copied from the internet;

Mohammed married 15 women and consummated his marriages with 13.
Here is a list of wives of Mohammed:

1. Khadija/Khadijah bint Khuwailid/Khywaylid - died first

2. Sawda/Sauda bint Zam’a

3. 'Aisha/Aesha/’A’ishah - 8 to 9 yrs old, 2nd wife

4. Omm/’Umm Salama/Salamah

5. Hafsa/Hafsah

6. Zaynab/Zainab of Jahsh

7. Jowayriya/Juwairiyya bint Harith

8. Omm Habiba

9. Safiya/Safiyya bint Huyai/Huyayy bint Akhtab

10. Maymuna/Maimuna of Hareth

11. Fatima/Fatema/Fatimah

12. Hend/Hind

13. Asma of Saba

14. Zaynab of Khozayma

15. Habla?

16. Asma of Noman / bint al-Nu’man

¾ slaves / concubines ¾

17. Mary the Christian/Copt

18. Rayhana/Raihana/Rayhanah bint Zayd/Zaid

¾ uncertain relationship -

19. Omm Sharik

20. Maymuna/Maimuna (slave girl?)

21. Zaynab/Zainab the third?

22. Khawla / Khawlah
Re: How Man Wives Did Muhammad Actually Have? by Sweetnecta: 3:12pm On Aug 01, 2012
the condition of the messenger [sa] is different from that of the general muslims.

for example, he was commanded to make nightly prayers.
muslims can but not as it is in the case of the messenger which is a must.

so his condition with marriage though politically is different in conditions to the general muslims who are limited to 4 at the same time but can continue to divorce and marry throughout life as long it is not more that 4 at anytime.

Muhammad [sa] was told in surah azhab, if all his wives were die or divorce from him, no more wife. so he could have been without a wife at the time of death, whereas the general muslims can have 4 wives at the time of death.

Muhammad [sa] would not charity, but gifts, whereas the general muslims can eat charity.

Muhammad's position is special and its a good thing and the allowance for him on marriage brought success and political victory, alliances and peace to the young and growing community.

1 Like

Re: How Man Wives Did Muhammad Actually Have? by Logicbwoy: 3:41pm On Aug 01, 2012
Sweetnecta: the condition of the messenger [sa] is different from that of the general muslims.

for example, he was commanded to make nightly prayers.
muslims can but not as it is in the case of the messenger which is a must.

so his condition with marriage though politically is different in conditions to the general muslims who are limited to 4 at the same time but can continue to divorce and marry throughout life as long it is not more that 4 at anytime.

Muhammad [sa] was told in surah azhab, if all his wives were die or divorce from him, no more wife. so he could have been without a wife at the time of death, whereas the general muslims can have 4 wives at the time of death.

Muhammad [sa] would not charity, but gifts, whereas the general muslims can eat charity.

Muhammad's position is special and its a good thing and the allowance for him on marriage brought success and political victory, alliances and peace to the young and growing community.

What? Muhammad is treated differently from other people? The laws of the Quran do not apply to him?

1 Like

Re: How Man Wives Did Muhammad Actually Have? by Sweetnecta: 4:22pm On Aug 01, 2012
you sound so immature that you might actually be a spoiled brat.
you need to grow up because mum and dad will not be in england or around you for the rest of your life.

amazing that you have a woman interested in a personality such as yours.

let me let you wallow up in mud of ignorance.

i see why many ignore you and think you are a joke.

anyone would have seen that more responsibility/law is put upon Muhammad, in salah and on marriage it is a on a political purpose and within a restricted window. Muhammad [sa] suffered more than any muslim of his time onward, and every prophet and his community before Muhammad [as to each prophet].
Re: How Man Wives Did Muhammad Actually Have? by LagosShia: 4:35pm On Aug 01, 2012
as usual logicbwoy is seeking attention.

please next time search nairaland for already existing or related topics to get your answers if it is answers you're truly looking for.

review these:

https://www.nairaland.com/53711/muhammeds-multiplicity-marriage

https://www.nairaland.com/870936/why-it-prophet-mohammed-27
Re: How Man Wives Did Muhammad Actually Have? by Logicbwoy: 6:10pm On Aug 01, 2012
See as these two guys (LagosShia and Sweetnecta) are just yabbing me for asking a simple question.
Re: How Man Wives Did Muhammad Actually Have? by Logicbwoy: 6:14pm On Aug 01, 2012
Sweetnecta: you sound so immature that you might actually be a spoiled brat.
you need to grow up because mum and dad will not be in england or around you for the rest of your life.

amazing that you have a woman interested in a personality such as yours.

let me let you wallow up in mud of ignorance.

i see why many ignore you and think you are a joke.

anyone would have seen that more responsibility/law is put upon Muhammad, in salah and on marriage it is a on a political purpose and within a restricted window. Muhammad [sa] suffered more than any muslim of his time onward, and every prophet and his community before Muhammad [as to each prophet].

Women love spoilt brats. Spoilt brats come from rich families.

But I am not a child or a spoilt brat or your younger brother and I did not insult you on this thread.

Muhammad did not suffer like. Ayuub suffered- lost his money and family. Ayuub was still a devout worshipper of God. Why must muhaammed be above the quran when it comes to number of wives?
Re: How Man Wives Did Muhammad Actually Have? by Logicbwoy: 6:15pm On Aug 01, 2012
LagosShia: as usual logicbwoy is seeking attention.

please next time search nairaland for already existing or related topics to get your answers if it is answers you're truly looking for.

review these:

https://www.nairaland.com/53711/muhammeds-multiplicity-marriage

https://www.nairaland.com/870936/why-it-prophet-mohammed-27

Thanks, lagosShia
Re: How Man Wives Did Muhammad Actually Have? by LagosShia: 6:48pm On Aug 01, 2012
Logicbwoy:

Thanks, lagosShia

Welcome!

1 Like

Re: How Man Wives Did Muhammad Actually Have? by Logicbwoy: 8:31pm On Aug 01, 2012
LagosShia:

Welcome!

I saw your post on the other thread.

Still, it shows that Muhammad was above the quota
Re: How Man Wives Did Muhammad Actually Have? by LagosShia: 9:06pm On Aug 01, 2012
Logicbwoy:

I saw your post on the other thread.

Still, it shows that Muhammad was above the quota

did you also see the reasons given?
Re: How Man Wives Did Muhammad Actually Have? by LagosShia: 9:27pm On Aug 01, 2012
Why did the Holy Prophet of Islam marry several wives?

Question:

What I understand is that a man is allowed to marry once, yet depending on the highly unlikely criteria laid down in Surah Nisa (relating to justice), he may marry more than once (if he can keep justice between them).

However the Prophet (p) had a total of 12 wives, out of which 9 were alive at the time of his death. What was the reason for this?

Answer:

In the old days, there was generally no government social benefits and services, and thus, women and children were financially looked after by men who were then the main bread-providers. This would become more essential when we consider the number of wars that were imposed on early Muslims, the result of which would be obviously many orphans and widows without any supporters.

In order to meet the needs of this vulnerable part of society, Islam permits and often encourages polygany.

Note Ayah 3 in Surat Nisa that allows polygany is preceded by the rights of orphans. In other words, the Almighty God first reminds the believers of the rights of orphans as the most vulnerable part of the society, and then deals with the second; i.e. widows. In short, the message of Ayahs 2 & 3 of Surat Nisa to the believing men is:

1. to encourage the community to bring orphans to their homes and look after them like their own children,

2. to bring orphans with their mums to their homes by marrying widows so that they too can enjoy a life with a father/husband.

3. at least marrying one woman (whether widow or not) to take their bear minimum social responsibilities.

The meaning of justice here also is to be fair in providing food, clothing and other maintenance.

Now, let’s look at the life of the holy Prophet of Islam (p). Up until 10 months after his migration to Madina, he had only one wife; Khadija. in fact, she dies in the year 9 of his mission while he was still in Makka, but he never married anyone until after 4 yrs later in Madina when he married Aesha.

Then from the 3rd yr A.H. and after the battle of Uhod which imposed many casualties on Muslims, his holiness married ام سلمۀ (Umm Salamah), whose husband was martyred in Uhod.

Then he married ام حبیبه (Umm Habeebah) whose husband عبیدالله (Ubaydallah) had died in Ethiopia.

Then Zainab whose husband was also martyred in Uhod.

Then Sooda whose husband had died after their migration to Madina.

Then Hafsa the daughter of Omar, who had married twice before and didn’t have much chance for any more marriages.

Then Safiya, whose husband was killed in the battle of Khaibar.

And the list continues which I can’t remember now.

Most of these women had children too, and the holy Prophet of Islam as the head of the community was looking after all of them compassionately. If there was any lust behind his polyganous practice, he would have naturally had some children from all of these women- given the lack of family control facilities in those days. Yet, the only one he had a child from- apart from Khadija – was ماریه (Mariha), who was a female slave gifted to the Prophet (P) by the then king of Egypt. She gave birth to a son called Ibrahim for the Prophet (p), who unfortunately died at the age of 2.

The world must really admire the lifestyle of the holy Prophet of Islam, who in spite of his heavy social duty as the head of the state, had the most ideal family life too. A man who at one time had 9 families to look after and yet never divorced any of them. This by itself is one of his miraculous characters.

It was due to this outstanding nobility and ability that the almighty God exceptionally allowed him to marry up to 9 women at one time.

Answered by: Sheikh Mansour Leghaei

http://www.askthesheikh.com/why-did-the-holy-prophet-of-islam-marry-several-wives/
Re: How Man Wives Did Muhammad Actually Have? by Logicbwoy: 10:32pm On Aug 01, 2012
LagosShia: Why did the Holy Prophet of Islam marry several wives?

Question:

What I understand is that a man is allowed to marry once, yet depending on the highly unlikely criteria laid down in Surah Nisa (relating to justice), he may marry more than once (if he can keep justice between them).

However the Prophet (p) had a total of 12 wives, out of which 9 were alive at the time of his death. What was the reason for this?

Answer:

In the old days, there was generally no government social benefits and services, and thus, women and children were financially looked after by men who were then the main bread-providers. This would become more essential when we consider the number of wars that were imposed on early Muslims, the result of which would be obviously many orphans and widows without any supporters.

In order to meet the needs of this vulnerable part of society, Islam permits and often encourages polygany.

Note Ayah 3 in Surat Nisa that allows polygany is preceded by the rights of orphans. In other words, the Almighty God first reminds the believers of the rights of orphans as the most vulnerable part of the society, and then deals with the second; i.e. widows. In short, the message of Ayahs 2 & 3 of Surat Nisa to the believing men is:

1. to encourage the community to bring orphans to their homes and look after them like their own children,

2. to bring orphans with their mums to their homes by marrying widows so that they too can enjoy a life with a father/husband.

3. at least marrying one woman (whether widow or not) to take their bear minimum social responsibilities.

The meaning of justice here also is to be fair in providing food, clothing and other maintenance.

Now, let’s look at the life of the holy Prophet of Islam (p). Up until 10 months after his migration to Madina, he had only one wife; Khadija. in fact, she dies in the year 9 of his mission while he was still in Makka, but he never married anyone until after 4 yrs later in Madina when he married Aesha.

Then from the 3rd yr A.H. and after the battle of Uhod which imposed many casualties on Muslims, his holiness married ام سلمۀ (Umm Salamah), whose husband was martyred in Uhod.

Then he married ام حبیبه (Umm Habeebah) whose husband عبیدالله (Ubaydallah) had died in Ethiopia.

Then Zainab whose husband was also martyred in Uhod.

Then Sooda whose husband had died after their migration to Madina.

Then Hafsa the daughter of Omar, who had married twice before and didn’t have much chance for any more marriages.

Then Safiya, whose husband was killed in the battle of Khaibar.

And the list continues which I can’t remember now.

Most of these women had children too, and the holy Prophet of Islam as the head of the community was looking after all of them compassionately. If there was any lust behind his polyganous practice, he would have naturally had some children from all of these women- given the lack of family control facilities in those days. Yet, the only one he had a child from- apart from Khadija – was ماریه (Mariha), who was a female slave gifted to the Prophet (P) by the then king of Egypt. She gave birth to a son called Ibrahim for the Prophet (p), who unfortunately died at the age of 2.

The world must really admire the lifestyle of the holy Prophet of Islam, who in spite of his heavy social duty as the head of the state, had the most ideal family life too. A man who at one time had 9 families to look after and yet never divorced any of them. This by itself is one of his miraculous characters.

It was due to this outstanding nobility and ability that the almighty God exceptionally allowed him to marry up to 9 women at one time.

Answered by: Sheikh Mansour Leghaei

http://www.askthesheikh.com/why-did-the-holy-prophet-of-islam-marry-several-wives/

There were prophets more noble and sincere than Muhammad in the Quran (eg Ayuub). Sorry but you fail.

Furthermore, Muhamad was not the only man in his tribe, other men could have married for allegiance. Other noble muslim men
Re: How Man Wives Did Muhammad Actually Have? by LagosShia: 11:41pm On Aug 01, 2012
Logicbwoy:

There were prophets more noble and sincere than Muhammad in the Quran (eg Ayuub). Sorry but you fail.

Furthermore, Muhamad was not the only man in his tribe, other men could have married for allegiance. Other noble muslim men

grin grin grin grin

marriage is not by force.you could force a woman to marry a man,but more often it is very difficult if not impossible for a man to marry a woman by force.

the reasons surrounding each marriage of the Prophet (sa) are legitimate and sensible.you cannot treat the issue from a general view of things.on this topic,you have to go specific and deal with the details of each marriage to understand the circumstances.each has been explained in details in one of the two threads i earlier presented.
Re: How Man Wives Did Muhammad Actually Have? by Logicbwoy: 12:02am On Aug 02, 2012
LagosShia:

grin grin grin grin

marriage is not by force.you could force a woman to marry a man,but more often it is very difficult if not impossible for a man to marry a woman by force.

the reasons surrounding each marriage of the Prophet (sa) are legitimate and sensible.you cannot treat the issue from a general view of things.on this topic,you have to go specific and deal with the details of each marriage to understand the circumstances.each has been explained in details in one of the two threads i earlier presented.

Story. Quran says 4 wives, prophet had 12.

Why should I listen to such a man? Sorry but if Muhammad were alive today, I wouldnt give him my respect. This is the view of many non-muslims.
Re: How Man Wives Did Muhammad Actually Have? by vedaxcool(m): 8:28am On Aug 02, 2012
Logicbwoy:

Story. Quran says 4 wives, prophet had 12.

Why should I listen to such a man? Sorry but if Muhammad were alive today, I wouldnt give him my respect. This is the view of many non-muslims.

The problems lies in your ignorance, the prophet was given special privileges, hence he was allowed to marry over the limits placed upon other Muslims, and at the same time prevented from divorcing any one of them, I suspect strongly that hardly in ur life time as a catholic have u woken up to pray for most of the night, yet this was the case for prophet muhammad pbuh all night every day he had to wake up at night and pray to God, this is written in the Qur'an furthermore if the prophet had done something undesirable Allah would have rebuke him for it, just like sura Abasa . . . In this sura the prophet pbuh merely frowned at a blind man, and Allah cautioned him for such behavior . . ., and u are very free not to believe him even Allah said if he wanted he would have made all men believe . . . So u not believing him does what exactly? I think till man knows whether every single man living in the world decides to disbelief in God, they are the ultimate losers not God!
Re: How Man Wives Did Muhammad Actually Have? by Logicbwoy: 8:43am On Aug 02, 2012
vedaxcool:

The problems lies in your ignorance, the prophet was given special privileges, hence he was allowed to marry over the limits placed upon other Muslims, and at the same time prevented from divorcing any one of them, I suspect strongly that hardly in ur life time as a catholic have u woken up to pray for most of the night, yet this was the case for prophet muhammad pbuh all night every day he had to wake up at night and pray to God, this is written in the Qur'an furthermore if the prophet had done something undesirable Allah would have rebuke him for it, just like sura Abasa . . . In this sura the prophet pbuh merely frowned at a blind man, and Allah cautioned him for such behavior . . ., and u are very free not to believe him even Allah said if he wanted he would have made all men believe . . . So u not believing him does what exactly? I think till man knows whether every single man living in the world decides to disbelief in God, they are the ultimate losers not God!

The prophet is not God. He is a man. All men are equal. If God gave all men one rule we should all follow it.

What makes Muhammad more special than other prophets? Was he as peaceful as Jesus? Was he as submissive as Ayuub? one had zero, the other one wife.

Abeg, you can worship muhammad and put him above the law of the Quran but I will never ever follow a man that breaks the law that he tells people that God narrated to him. Would I allow my daughter to even be friends with a man that had 12 wives?

There is no valid reason for having 12 wives. None. Peolple freed slaves without marriage. People created alliance without marriage.

1) If freeing slaves was good through marriage, was Muhammad not sexist towards male slaves?
2) Kings of the past created alliances through marriages of their children, cousins, nephews, neices or at least, their noble men.
3) Kings also forged alliances through treaties and apprenticeship of other king's sons.

12 wives is not chaste.
Re: How Man Wives Did Muhammad Actually Have? by vedaxcool(m): 9:17am On Aug 02, 2012
vedaxcool:

The problems lies in your ignorance,

truly there lies the problem
Re: How Man Wives Did Muhammad Actually Have? by Logicbwoy: 9:27am On Aug 02, 2012
vedaxcool:

truly there lies the problem

lol....insults? You can defend your prophet and so you run to insults.

Quran says 4 wives, your Prophet had 12 wives. Nw you are saying that the prophet had special dispensation wtihout even quoting the Quran where the prophet was given special rights from Allah.

Shameful.

It must be painful and hard to accept a kaffir or mushrik debunking you grin grin grin grin
Re: How Man Wives Did Muhammad Actually Have? by vedaxcool(m): 9:32am On Aug 02, 2012
^^
so pointing out that you are ignorant is seen as insults? that is something new! use your time in England to understand English, ignorance is very terrible indeed!
Re: How Man Wives Did Muhammad Actually Have? by Logicbwoy: 9:35am On Aug 02, 2012
vedaxcool: ^^
so pointing out that you are ignorant is seen as insults? that is something new! use your time in England to understand English, ignorance is very terrible indeed!

Name one ignorant statement that I made on this thread

While you are at it, show me the quote in the Quran where Muhammad received special rights to get 12 wives rather than 4. The Quran is complete as you always remind me.

This is good. Vedaxcool is on the ropes.
Re: How Man Wives Did Muhammad Actually Have? by maclatunji: 9:42am On Aug 02, 2012
Logicbwoy:

While you are at it, show me the quote in the Quran where Muhammad received special rights to get 12 wives rather than 4. The Quran is complete as you always remind me.

This is good. Vedaxcool is on the ropes.

Little boy go and sit down, the Prophet had special privileges and prohibitions not applicable to other Muslims. So, post all you want, these are God's laws.
Re: How Man Wives Did Muhammad Actually Have? by Logicbwoy: 9:44am On Aug 02, 2012
maclatunji:

Little boy go and sit down, the Prophet had special privileges and prohibitions not applicable to other Muslims. So, post all you want, these are God's laws.

Post the verse in the Quran as evidence, old man.
Re: How Man Wives Did Muhammad Actually Have? by vedaxcool(m): 9:53am On Aug 02, 2012
vedaxcool: ^^

I can't be sure any answer given would sink in as it were! As usual you are not really worth the bother!

O Prophet, indeed We have made lawful to you your wives to whom you have given their due compensation and those your right hand possesses from what Allah has returned to you [of captives] and the daughters of your paternal uncles and the daughters of your paternal aunts and the daughters of your maternal uncles and the daughters of your maternal aunts who emigrated with you and a believing woman if she gives herself to the Prophet [and] if the Prophet wishes to marry her, [this is] only for you, excluding the [other] believers. We certainly know what We have made obligatory upon them concerning their wives and those their right hands possess, [but this is for you] in order that there will be upon you no discomfort. And ever is Allah Forgiving and Merciful.
Qur'an 33:50
Re: How Man Wives Did Muhammad Actually Have? by Logicbwoy: 10:00am On Aug 02, 2012
So, lets recap;

Vedaxcool was sparring with logicboy. Vedaxcool, threw two punches (muhammad had special rights and you dont know the Quran) and logicboy parried the blows (there were other prophets and I mentioned facts). Logicboy then gave an uppercut (there is no verse in the Quran that says such about the prophet and his wives), which sent Vedaxcool to the ropes. A dazed Vedaxcool tags Maclatunji to jump in. Maclatunji throws in the same kind of blows (Muhammad had special rights; calm down little boy) but as usual, logicboy replies with a mean uppercut (no evidence of that in the Quran) Maclatunji is quite dazed..........

.......LagosShia, Tintingz and Sweetnecta are watching from the sidelines; will there be a new challenger?
Re: How Man Wives Did Muhammad Actually Have? by vedaxcool(m): 10:05am On Aug 02, 2012
vedaxcool:

I can't be sure any answer given would sink in as it were! As usual you are not really worth the bother!

O Prophet, indeed We have made lawful to you your wives to whom you have given their due compensation and those your right hand possesses from what Allah has returned to you [of captives] and the daughters of your paternal uncles and the daughters of your paternal aunts and the daughters of your maternal uncles and the daughters of your maternal aunts who emigrated with you and a believing woman if she gives herself to the Prophet [and] if the Prophet wishes to marry her, [this is] only for you, excluding the [other] believers. We certainly know what We have made obligatory upon them concerning their wives and those their right hands possess, [but this is for you] in order that there will be upon you no discomfort. And ever is Allah Forgiving and Merciful.

As expected ignorance always emerges victorious in the mind of the Ignorant!
Re: How Man Wives Did Muhammad Actually Have? by Logicbwoy: 10:13am On Aug 02, 2012
vedaxcool:

....Vedaxcool returns with an amazing roundhouse kick to the head! Can logicboy recover?........

Logicbwoy:

Erm, that verse makes no mention of the numbers of wives. Furthermore, that verse is quite odd since muslims at muhammad's time had "what your right hand posseses". They were marrying captured POW's.
Re: How Man Wives Did Muhammad Actually Have? by Logicbwoy: 10:41am On Aug 02, 2012
Sahih International

Off topic, but doesnt it shock some people that it is OK to marry your uncle's daughter in islam? What does science tell us about doing that? Birth defects in offsprings. sad sad sad sad
Re: How Man Wives Did Muhammad Actually Have? by vedaxcool(m): 11:09am On Aug 02, 2012
Logicbwoy:

....Vedaxcool returns with an amazing roundhouse kick to the head! Can logicboy recover?........

Erm, that verse makes no mention of the numbers of wives. Furthermore, that verse is quite odd since muslims at muhammad's time had "what your right hand posseses". They were marrying captured POW's.

O Prophet, indeed We have made lawful to you your wives to whom you have given their due compensation . . ., there we have it, he was allowed to retain his wife he had already marry and this privilege was allowed only for him . . . [this is] only for you, excluding the [other] believers . . .
Re: How Man Wives Did Muhammad Actually Have? by Logicbwoy: 11:17am On Aug 02, 2012
vedaxcool:

O Prophet, indeed We have made lawful to you your wives to whom you have given their due compensation . . ., there we have it, he was allowed to retain his wife he had already marry and this privilege was allowed only for him . . . [this is] only for you, excluding the [other] believers . . .

Lol....no mention of number of wives. Also, I do not know how many wives he had at the time of that revelation.

Anyways, if even you are right......in theory, you are saying that muhammad could have married all the single believing women in the world and it would still be right in Allah's eyes.

lol....this is a battle you cant win. However, I must admit that I'm still reeling from the roundhouse kick
Re: How Man Wives Did Muhammad Actually Have? by maclatunji: 12:05pm On Aug 02, 2012
Logicbwoy:

Lol....no mention of number of wives. Also, I do not know how many wives he had at the time of that revelation.

Anyways, if even you are right......in theory, you are saying that muhammad could have married all the single believing women in the world and it would still be right in Allah's eyes.

lol....this is a battle you cant win. However, I must admit that I'm still reeling from the roundhouse kick

Yes I agree, the battle to save Logicboy from himself is unwinnable. I have an assignment for you. Answer these questions:

1. Did the Prophet(SAW) use/consume items/foods that were tagged as "charity"?

2. Did the Prophet (SAW) use/consume items/foods that were tagged as "gifts"?

3. Are Muslims allowed to use/consume items/foods that are tagged as "charity"?

4. Are Muslims allowed to use/consume items/foods that are tagged as "gifts"?

5. Compare your answers to my first four questions.

Oya bring answers O. You know a ban is still hanging on top of your head for creating Multiple IDs without approval from Admin. grin I may just invoke it if you don't do your homework and properly too. Yes! It's me your "favourite" moderator again. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hajj: Meaning Of Labbayk Allahumma Labbayk / Iranian Muslim Saw Jesus / The Only Religion on earth That Kills as a duty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.