Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,213 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

Pls Help Me Ooo I Bought And Iphone5 And I Cant Open It - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Pls Help Me Ooo I Bought And Iphone5 And I Cant Open It (29690 Views)

Help.. I Cant Open My New Tecno W3 / The USB Power Adapter Charger I Bought In Gombe Today(pics) Advice pls! / I Bought This FIL Power Bank That Look Like A Phone Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Help Me Ooo I Bought And Iphone5 And I Cant Open It by aremzyolly(m): 12:39pm On May 15, 2015
There is nothing wrong with the phone ...its company security measure ....make sure the iphone is charged and on always ....it will enable itself. 2. After some days (hours most times ) it will start a timer to tell you when the phone will be enabled ...talking from personal experience ...to stop future occurrence never keep an iPhone near heat or direct sunlight ..it will disable again...never abandone an iPhone for long while sim is inserted(maybe for months ) it will also disable itself.this is quite different if the iPhone is locked with a pass code..but with the screen shot..that'd what it is .
Re: Pls Help Me Ooo I Bought And Iphone5 And I Cant Open It by Idowuogbo(f): 12:40pm On May 15, 2015
IwillLaff:
Op u sound like a THIEF, talk like a THIEF and type like a THIEF angry
All u have said sounds 'THIEFISH' ;
D
I know u stole that phone and came here seeking solutions on how to unlock the stolen phone sad
U didn't pay any 4uckin 40k undecided

Op why not return that phone and save yourself from all the stresses and CURSE....
-------------
some people ehh,, how 5 to 10K can damage their future cry
Lmaoo! Modaran! ! grin grin grin grin cry cry cry crycry grin grin grin
Re: Pls Help Me Ooo I Bought And Iphone5 And I Cant Open It by Gboliwe: 12:42pm On May 15, 2015
Ezebinaugwu:

Then wait for him to switch it on

Hahahhahahhahahahahhahahhaahahhahah

Wicked! grin grin grin
Re: Pls Help Me Ooo I Bought And Iphone5 And I Cant Open It by BluStreak(m): 12:46pm On May 15, 2015
Have you all noticed that the guy has disappeared? grin lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Pls Help Me Ooo I Bought And Iphone5 And I Cant Open It by Ezebinaugwu(m): 12:47pm On May 15, 2015
Abdullahi1392:
I bought it 40k I don't no. About the phone.. the phone was low when I bought it and I trusted the guy that sold it for me i did not even test since I trusted him when I go to is. House He as already. Gone to abuja today

Op how can you be telling us you bought a phone from somebody and you didn't bother to ask for the password and you went to his place that he has left town. Tell this story to the gods, I put it to you that you stole somebody's phone and you want to trick people to help you unlock d phone shikena

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me Ooo I Bought And Iphone5 And I Cant Open It by uzor2(m): 12:47pm On May 15, 2015
ABOKI NA ABOKI

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me Ooo I Bought And Iphone5 And I Cant Open It by IamKollinx(m): 12:49pm On May 15, 2015
This guy no buy this phone joor, he just cooked up his story... He's probably looking for a way to bypass/open the code.... undecided
Re: Pls Help Me Ooo I Bought And Iphone5 And I Cant Open It by IamKollinx(m): 12:50pm On May 15, 2015
Ezebinaugwu:

Op how can you be telling us you bought a phone from somebody and you didn't bother to ask for the password and you went to his place that he has left town. Tell this story to the gods, I put it to you that you stole somebody's phone and you want to trick people to help you unlock d phone shikena
Thank you!
Re: Pls Help Me Ooo I Bought And Iphone5 And I Cant Open It by Nobody: 12:51pm On May 15, 2015
Abdullahi1392:
I bought and iphone5black 16gig I trusted the guy that. Sold it for me the phone was low when he brought it to me and I did not test it cause I no. Him very well when I got to is place they told me he. As travel back to ABUJA.. and I bought the phone 40k Pls help me //08070740091 I need help. What can I do
wen u ready i wud buy it for N10K
Re: Pls Help Me Ooo I Bought And Iphone5 And I Cant Open It by hustla(m): 12:52pm On May 15, 2015
onatisi:
Bros there is nothing u can do unless the guy opens it for u. Iphones with icloud locked cannot be opened unless u get the real password and details

It is a lie, it can be opened
Re: Pls Help Me Ooo I Bought And Iphone5 And I Cant Open It by hustla(m): 12:53pm On May 15, 2015
Ezebinaugwu:

He was told the phone was dead
Re: Pls Help Me Ooo I Bought And Iphone5 And I Cant Open It by Nobody: 12:53pm On May 15, 2015
Idowuogbo:
Lmaoo! Modaran! ! grin grin grin grin cry cry cry crycry grin grin grin
no mind that guy/man/boy grin
well sha, op if u wan sell am, am a POTENTIAL BUYER here grin grin grin
Re: Pls Help Me Ooo I Bought And Iphone5 And I Cant Open It by Abdullahi1392: 12:53pm On May 15, 2015
Any one can be duped, no one is perfect. I trusted him and I called is number and his number is not reachable since

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me Ooo I Bought And Iphone5 And I Cant Open It by joeace2020(m): 12:59pm On May 15, 2015
Abdullahi1392:
Any one can be duped, no one is perfect. I trusted him and I called is number and his number is not reachable since

don't you know any of his friends, family members? u can't simply trust strangers like that... its quite unintelligent
Re: Pls Help Me Ooo I Bought And Iphone5 And I Cant Open It by Salex007(m): 1:02pm On May 15, 2015
Hey man i was once in ur shoe too. I bought an iphone with this kind of palava. Just get a laptop with modem with a sim that has up to 2gig of internet conection after that go to youtube and search for HOW CAN I UNLOCK MY DISABLE IPHONE download it and follow the process and ur iphone is unlock. THANKS ME LATER
Re: Pls Help Me Ooo I Bought And Iphone5 And I Cant Open It by Dubemkelly(m): 1:04pm On May 15, 2015
You said u know the guy very well, go find him naa... Hate tokunbo products, can manage direct tokunbo car but for gadgets and other stuff, they gaz be brand new
Re: Pls Help Me Ooo I Bought And Iphone5 And I Cant Open It by braimeddy: 1:04pm On May 15, 2015
I'm sorry to inform u dat u have bought a stolen fone. Dere's noting u can do abt it even though u flashed it. Better return it to where u bought it from or let d rightful owner unlock it for u.
Re: Pls Help Me Ooo I Bought And Iphone5 And I Cant Open It by Exponental(m): 1:06pm On May 15, 2015
trust and money are 2diff things... choose 1.
Re: Pls Help Me Ooo I Bought And Iphone5 And I Cant Open It by deltateam: 1:07pm On May 15, 2015
Abdullahi1392:
Bro help me what can I do I used my last money to buy the phone

Your last money?
Illahilah Illalah!
Re: Pls Help Me Ooo I Bought And Iphone5 And I Cant Open It by xcesswag(m): 1:14pm On May 15, 2015
Are u sure u didnt steal d phone.....coz boiz ehn
Re: Pls Help Me Ooo I Bought And Iphone5 And I Cant Open It by Nobody: 1:15pm On May 15, 2015
Dubemkelly:
You said u know the guy very well, go find him naa... Hate tokunbo products, can manage direct tokunbo car but for gadgets and other stuff, they gaz be brand new
Guy,hope you know the meaning of hate?please be plain and straight you can manage direct tokunbo car because you can't afford brand new,I know a few brand new phones or gadgets that if u probably fall inlove with,you can't afford them brand new
Re: Pls Help Me Ooo I Bought And Iphone5 And I Cant Open It by Cmanforall: 1:16pm On May 15, 2015
Abdullahi1392:
I bought and iphone5black 16gig I trusted the guy that. Sold it for me the phone was low when he brought it to me and I did not test it cause I no. Him very well when I got to is place they told me he. As travel back to ABUJA.. and I bought the phone 40k Pls help me //08070740091 I need help. What can I do
Things To Do:

1) Post the details of the phone
2) Call your friend(seller) tell him of the problem
3) Return it to the Original owner.

There is a very high possibility this is a stolen phone. You can do the real owner a great favour by letting him know of it.

#my 1kobo
Re: Pls Help Me Ooo I Bought And Iphone5 And I Cant Open It by Dubemkelly(m): 1:28pm On May 15, 2015
Benz4pimp:

Guy,hope you know the meaning of hate?please be plain and straight you can manage direct tokunbo car because you can't afford brand new,I know a few brand new phones or gadgets that if u probably fall inlove with,you can't afford them brand new
My bro not with phone gadgets, if I can't afford it, I go for an alternative. Remember its a choice thingy and don't question my decision. Tokunbos don't work for me but I can deal with rides but clean direct belgium not naija used
Re: Pls Help Me Ooo I Bought And Iphone5 And I Cant Open It by honeric01(m): 1:33pm On May 15, 2015
Some Nigerians sha..
one person says he was duped, the others follow through
another says he stole the phone, the subsequent comments follow the same line.
Sheep!

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help Me Ooo I Bought And Iphone5 And I Cant Open It by Nobody: 1:40pm On May 15, 2015
@moderator of this thread , kindly remove this post from fp because the op actually stole the phone for sure and i am 99% sure

@threadowner YOUR FORMAT CANT WORK HERE OGUN FIRE YOU AND YOUR END IS COMING SOON

guys read this https://www.nairaland.com/abdullahi1392/posts , scroll down and you would see the pic where the op advertised iphone 5 for 55k with picture of unlocked iphone

the picture below is that of the op

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Help Me Ooo I Bought And Iphone5 And I Cant Open It by Nobody: 1:42pm On May 15, 2015
Abdullahi1392:

I will open the phone without the pattern... Whatsapp me with 08104954238 --- Or You can add me on 2go with that number... Or call me with the number...
Re: Pls Help Me Ooo I Bought And Iphone5 And I Cant Open It by kilode100(f): 1:44pm On May 15, 2015
dondo83:

loool i can pay the 40k to see the expression on your face now

cheesy

22 Likes

Re: Pls Help Me Ooo I Bought And Iphone5 And I Cant Open It by JOEFY: 1:57pm On May 15, 2015
Seun osewa is a scam artist
Re: Pls Help Me Ooo I Bought And Iphone5 And I Cant Open It by Nobody: 2:05pm On May 15, 2015
jmoore:
Stolen phone?

Nice catch. There's even a wallpaper already on the phone.
Re: Pls Help Me Ooo I Bought And Iphone5 And I Cant Open It by Nobody: 2:08pm On May 15, 2015
Bro, u be real Abdullahi1392, u buy fone u no test am.
Re: Pls Help Me Ooo I Bought And Iphone5 And I Cant Open It by Nobody: 2:09pm On May 15, 2015
richard870:
Sowi 2 say this buh ur phone's been BLACKLISTED by Apple inc

Reason: Phone was reported missing/stolen
Who/Why: The original owner reported. Phone was reported due to fear of identity theft amongst others

Recovery % : very low!

My Advice: Employ legal actions cus this is fraud!!!

Nice! May I ask how you found that out?
Re: Pls Help Me Ooo I Bought And Iphone5 And I Cant Open It by eleko1: 2:12pm On May 15, 2015
True talk.He won scam us here too with his Arabian nite story.The small useless goat shud report his friend/fone to SARS IKEJA if he's sure about the story he knack us for hia.He's a thief lukin for how to unlock the phone.
tellwisdom:
The guy no get phone to reach am with??... You steal person phone come dey find way to open am...anuofia angry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

One Mobile Phone App You Can't Live Without? / What Happened To Gionee And Why You Haven't Seen New Phones From Them / How Mobile App Saved Me From Being defrauded of Huge sum by Kidnappers In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.