Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,948 members, 7,952,821 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:15 AM

Pls Help Me Ooo I Bought And Iphone5 And I Cant Open It - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Pls Help Me Ooo I Bought And Iphone5 And I Cant Open It (29992 Views)

Help.. I Cant Open My New Tecno W3 / The USB Power Adapter Charger I Bought In Gombe Today(pics) Advice pls! / I Bought This FIL Power Bank That Look Like A Phone Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Help Me Ooo I Bought And Iphone5 And I Cant Open It by onatisi(m): 10:23pm On May 15, 2015
Jerryolumide:

You can unlock it o, a friend(not really my friend) of mine stole 2 and brought to school with same problem. All you do is change the firmware
no matter how many firmware u change the phone will still relock back in future .
Re: Pls Help Me Ooo I Bought And Iphone5 And I Cant Open It by Touchey: 12:14am On May 16, 2015
hmmm
Re: Pls Help Me Ooo I Bought And Iphone5 And I Cant Open It by Touchey: 12:15am On May 16, 2015
Abdullahi1392:
I bought and iphone5black 16gig I trusted the guy that. Sold it for me the phone was low when he brought it to me and I did not test it cause I no. Him very well when I got to is place they told me he. As travel back to ABUJA.. and I bought the phone 40k Pls help me //08070740091 I need help. What can I do

Connect your device to your PC or Mac, open up iTunes, and open up your device from the button found on the top left.
Step 2: Next, you’ll need to opt for the backup feature, which will save any data you may fear losing. Click on Back Up Now .
Step 3: After that, you’ll need to restore the backup. Sounds a little strange, given that you’re essentially restoring from a backup made just seconds ago, but it’s this process that helps you back into the device you’ve locked yourself out of.
step 4: if e no work OYO
Re: Pls Help Me Ooo I Bought And Iphone5 And I Cant Open It by towncheerup(m): 12:27am On May 16, 2015
this guy will never forget this thread. wink
Re: Pls Help Me Ooo I Bought And Iphone5 And I Cant Open It by wiloy2k8(m): 12:29am On May 16, 2015
Abdullahi1392:
But bro if I flash it and the icloud account is also lock that would be another money

hahahahaahha
Re: Pls Help Me Ooo I Bought And Iphone5 And I Cant Open It by Nobody: 12:46am On May 16, 2015
Abdullahi1392:
Ha Pls help what can I do I just bought it yesterday I beg Pls

Without the real owner's email address & icloud password.... Just forget about it,cos its impossible to open,so the phone is useless.
Re: Pls Help Me Ooo I Bought And Iphone5 And I Cant Open It by okechukwu16: 2:17am On May 16, 2015
Abdullahi1392:
I bought it 40k I don't no. About the phone.. the phone was low when I bought it and I trusted the guy that sold it for me i did not even test since I trusted him when I go to is. House He as already. Gone to abuja today
Oga both ur fone and ur english get problem.
Re: Pls Help Me Ooo I Bought And Iphone5 And I Cant Open It by onatisi(m): 5:50am On May 16, 2015
sauceny:

Without the real owner's email address & icloud password.... Just forget about it,cos its impossible to open,so the phone is useless.
the phone isn't totally useless,he can still be using it as a torch light
Re: Pls Help Me Ooo I Bought And Iphone5 And I Cant Open It by onatisi(m): 5:53am On May 16, 2015
towncheerup:
this guy will never forget this thread. wink
his moniker has been noted by all contributors on this thread . The best thing for him to do is to change his account here .

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me Ooo I Bought And Iphone5 And I Cant Open It by Nobody: 7:01am On May 16, 2015
undecided
onatisi:
the phone isn't totally useless,he can still be using it as a torch light
How? undecided undecided
Re: Pls Help Me Ooo I Bought And Iphone5 And I Cant Open It by towncheerup(m): 10:17am On May 16, 2015
onatisi:
his moniker has been noted by all contributors on this thread . The best thing for him to do is to change his account here .
Hehe! Yeah.
Re: Pls Help Me Ooo I Bought And Iphone5 And I Cant Open It by onatisi(m): 10:28am On May 16, 2015
towncheerup:
Hehe! Yeah.
seun should “icloud locked” that guy moniker
Re: Pls Help Me Ooo I Bought And Iphone5 And I Cant Open It by tochunna: 10:45am On May 16, 2015
This is a stolen iPhone. U have deprived the real owner of joy and happiness...
The same way some criminal stole my phone once and the buyer is suffering because it can never be Flashed (password the recovery).
Leave it for God because u will never find happiness with a stolen product.
40k would hv gotten u brand new lg l90. But u get iPhone that u won't even be able to afford apps for... And ull b searching for more ways to perfect criminality.
*plays MI: bad belle*

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me Ooo I Bought And Iphone5 And I Cant Open It by LeonMacJames(m): 12:31pm On May 16, 2015
Osahon7:
can you actually check it using the imei?
yes . i can , but just pray that the activation lock is not active ,if not the phone will be more useless than a mr ibu.s pot belly. embarassed
Re: Pls Help Me Ooo I Bought And Iphone5 And I Cant Open It by LeonMacJames(m): 12:39pm On May 16, 2015
Jerryolumide:

You can unlock it o, a friend(not really my friend) of mine stole 2 and brought to school with same problem. All you do is change the firmware
well. i changing the firmware doesnt unlock anything unless activation lock(find my iphone) is deactivated. or unless the phone is urs any u no the apple id used to erase it.
Re: Pls Help Me Ooo I Bought And Iphone5 And I Cant Open It by Anney272(m): 12:48pm On May 16, 2015
jez strangle d guy coz he manipulated u bro
Re: Pls Help Me Ooo I Bought And Iphone5 And I Cant Open It by piagetskinner(m): 2:50pm On May 16, 2015
U don enter ONE chance, It is even worse than being friendzoned#na small thing 4 boiz, it'l just cost u lots of cash.sorry eh
Re: Pls Help Me Ooo I Bought And Iphone5 And I Cant Open It by holusormi(m): 10:12pm On May 16, 2015
aremzyolly:
There is nothing wrong with the phone ...its company security measure ....make sure the iphone is charged and on always ....it will enable itself. 2. After some days (hours most times ) it will start a timer to tell you when the phone will be enabled ...talking from personal experience ...to stop future occurrence never keep an iPhone near heat or direct sunlight ..it will disable again...never abandone an iPhone for long while sim is inserted(maybe for months ) it will also disable itself.this is quite different if the iPhone is locked with a pass code..but with the screen shot..that'd what it is .

That weed u smoked is a tad too strong for u ,, reduce it abeg
Re: Pls Help Me Ooo I Bought And Iphone5 And I Cant Open It by Nobody: 3:23pm On May 17, 2015
LeonMacJames:
yes . i can , but just pray that the activation lock is not active ,if not the phone will be more useless than a mr ibu.s pot belly. embarassed
how can you check it? Tell me the site pls
Re: Pls Help Me Ooo I Bought And Iphone5 And I Cant Open It by LeonMacJames(m): 4:48pm On May 17, 2015
Osahon7:
how can you check it? Tell me the site pls
www.icloud.com/activationlock .
Input the imei there and it will tell u whether it is on or not. Just so u know "i never wanted to have carnal knowledge of ur IMEI

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me Ooo I Bought And Iphone5 And I Cant Open It by dazekid(m): 11:28pm On May 17, 2015
olaxco2f:
MY OWN VERY OWN IPAD WAS LOCK AND I CANT OPEN IT AGAIN WITH MY APPLE ID

CHE APPLE DEY CRAZE?

If you're in Lagos bring it to me, I can help you unlock it. Call or whatsapp the number on my signature if really ready.
Re: Pls Help Me Ooo I Bought And Iphone5 And I Cant Open It by dazekid(m): 11:34pm On May 17, 2015
Jerryolumide:

Lmao, the issue in the OP's screenshot is not iCloud(even though the phone is iCloud locked). You could fix OP's issue with a new firmware but that would do nothing for the iCloud unlock.
Re: Pls Help Me Ooo I Bought And Iphone5 And I Cant Open It by dazekid(m): 11:38pm On May 17, 2015
Touchey:

Connect your device to your PC or Mac, open up iTunes, and open up your device from the button found on the top left.
Step 2: Next, you’ll need to opt for the backup feature, which will save any data you may fear losing. Click on Back Up Now .
Step 3: After that, you’ll need to restore the backup. Sounds a little strange, given that you’re essentially restoring from a backup made just seconds ago, but it’s this process that helps you back into the device you’ve locked yourself out of.
step 4: if e no work OYO

You seem to forget he will need to confirm the iTunes connection on his phone for it to work, unless of course he had the phone connected with that computer previously(which he obviously had not done).
Re: Pls Help Me Ooo I Bought And Iphone5 And I Cant Open It by dazekid(m): 11:48pm On May 17, 2015
Op @Abdullahi1392 your phone is locked, stolen, blacklisted and icloud locked. You should sell it for 4k or gather around 45-55k to have the phone fixed. I can help with whichever decision you make. Call or whatsapp with the number on my signature.
Re: Pls Help Me Ooo I Bought And Iphone5 And I Cant Open It by cCapitalkp2015: 3:05pm On Jul 14, 2016
Mafia4life:
There are other options. For now, you can't tell if it is locked with icloud. Reasons: The phone is locked to operation. I mean, it is just a passcode lock. To unlock it will require you to set it up as NEW using ITunes. How do you do that? Restore the phone as New after downloading the latest IPSW file ( this is a full operating system for the iPhone). This method is simply a method of flashing an iOS device. Next is to activate. Here will require icloud. If it is locked, get ready to spend N35k below to unlock. If it is not locked. You are good to continue set up.
please i have 3 Iphone6 with me and is lock with icloud did u no anyone that can fix it for me am ready to pay any amount.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Who Else Is Having Problems With Their Airtel Internet Connection? / How Much Have You Spent On Internet Data So Far In 2021? / TECNO Introduces The Latest SPARK 9 Series To Redefine Selfie And Iconic Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.