Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,609 members, 7,955,244 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:30 PM

Pls Help Me Ooo I Bought And Iphone5 And I Cant Open It - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Pls Help Me Ooo I Bought And Iphone5 And I Cant Open It (30002 Views)

Help.. I Cant Open My New Tecno W3 / The USB Power Adapter Charger I Bought In Gombe Today(pics) Advice pls! / I Bought This FIL Power Bank That Look Like A Phone Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Help Me Ooo I Bought And Iphone5 And I Cant Open It by sannirules(m): 2:29pm On May 15, 2015
Sure u can open it, I opened my Uncle's own that had the same problem. Read about how to do it on Google. watch videos on YouTube as well. U can open it.
Re: Pls Help Me Ooo I Bought And Iphone5 And I Cant Open It by richard870(m): 2:33pm On May 15, 2015
Velocitron:

Nice! May I ask how you found that out?
A friend of mine had same issue mid last year. Phone was stolen somewhere in ITALY and sold 2 him here in naija
Re: Pls Help Me Ooo I Bought And Iphone5 And I Cant Open It by ozodigboo(m): 2:36pm On May 15, 2015
My advice here is useful, only if the OP isn't the thief.
1. Go to the dreaded Emeka Offor plaza in Onitsha.......with only N20,000 they will not only unlock but disable the app '' find my iphone ''.
2. the other option is to report urself to the nearest SARS police station, because the real owner of the phone will be monitoring you thru that app. And if u are caught.......u are finished.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me Ooo I Bought And Iphone5 And I Cant Open It by nwadiuko1(m): 2:39pm On May 15, 2015
This op na "omila tested"
Re: Pls Help Me Ooo I Bought And Iphone5 And I Cant Open It by Amaechi5(m): 2:55pm On May 15, 2015
The guy don run away.
Re: Pls Help Me Ooo I Bought And Iphone5 And I Cant Open It by Dujardin(m): 2:56pm On May 15, 2015
Abdullahi1392:
Ha Pls help what can I do I just bought it yesterday I beg Pls

Goto phone engineers and let dem unlock it 4 u, #30,000
Re: Pls Help Me Ooo I Bought And Iphone5 And I Cant Open It by Nobody: 3:00pm On May 15, 2015
Abdullahi1392:
Any one can be duped, no one is perfect. I trusted him and I called is number and his number is not reachable since
Sorry for your loss. Whether you stole it or bought it, you now have a paper with you. If u don't want to fall for another scam,do not patronize anyone who claims they can unlock icloud. Even oyinbo hackers that claim they can charge nothing less than 35k. Secondly,it is sim locked and blacklisted on a japanese network and sim unlocking will set u back another 25k.
If ur story is true,use police hook one of the guy people,he will surely show face.
Re: Pls Help Me Ooo I Bought And Iphone5 And I Cant Open It by holyground2010yahoocom: 3:03pm On May 15, 2015
It could be that the phone is a stolen one. Why not contact the guy who sold you the phone.
Re: Pls Help Me Ooo I Bought And Iphone5 And I Cant Open It by simdam500(m): 3:10pm On May 15, 2015
Generalgie come here
Re: Pls Help Me Ooo I Bought And Iphone5 And I Cant Open It by horlaryehmee(m): 3:18pm On May 15, 2015
Dem no show u b4 u buy ham ni
Re: Pls Help Me Ooo I Bought And Iphone5 And I Cant Open It by onatisi(m): 3:28pm On May 15, 2015
Dujardin:

Goto phone engineers and let dem unlock it 4 u, #30,000
icloud unlocking 35k ,sim unlocking 25k ,phone cost 40k total is equal to100k!!!!!! I can buy sony xperia z3 or z1 plus lumia 1320 and blackberry q10 with that amount .

3 Likes

Re: Pls Help Me Ooo I Bought And Iphone5 And I Cant Open It by zealot4me(f): 3:40pm On May 15, 2015
uzor2:
ABOKI NA ABOKI

undecided
Re: Pls Help Me Ooo I Bought And Iphone5 And I Cant Open It by Nobody: 3:51pm On May 15, 2015
damn.. maza en badarun nan basu yi ba.. sorry though!
Abdullahi1392:
The guy that sold it for me is number is not going at all switch off since yesterday
Re: Pls Help Me Ooo I Bought And Iphone5 And I Cant Open It by asumo12: 4:53pm On May 15, 2015
grin

OSHEY
Re: Pls Help Me Ooo I Bought And Iphone5 And I Cant Open It by Nobody: 4:54pm On May 15, 2015
MY OWN VERY OWN IPAD WAS LOCK AND I CANT OPEN IT AGAIN WITH MY APPLE ID

CHE APPLE DEY CRAZE?

Re: Pls Help Me Ooo I Bought And Iphone5 And I Cant Open It by onatisi(m): 4:59pm On May 15, 2015
olaxco2f:
MY OWN VERY OWN IPAD WAS LOCK AND I CANT OPEN IT AGAIN WITH MY APPLE ID

CHE APPLE DEY CRAZE?

very soon ,ppl will move away from apple products .
Re: Pls Help Me Ooo I Bought And Iphone5 And I Cant Open It by generalgie: 5:06pm On May 15, 2015
Abdullahi1392:
But bro if I flash it and the icloud account is also lock that would be another money

bro when it comes to iCloud locked Apple Devices "flashing" is next to impossible. Millions of dollars have gone into iOS 8 to ensure that. Sorry bro
Re: Pls Help Me Ooo I Bought And Iphone5 And I Cant Open It by Nobody: 5:06pm On May 15, 2015
am telling u

very very secure iOS

onatisi:
very soon ,ppl will move away from apple products .
Re: Pls Help Me Ooo I Bought And Iphone5 And I Cant Open It by generalgie: 5:15pm On May 15, 2015
oyb:
Stolen iphone with kill switch activated.

The kill switch makes stolen iPhones effectively useless

you gotta love apple undecided
Re: Pls Help Me Ooo I Bought And Iphone5 And I Cant Open It by KingAfo(m): 5:23pm On May 15, 2015
WARNING!!!!!never buy a phone with a dead or low battery.
Don't be in a hurry. CHARGE WELLA BEFORE YOU TEST.
Re: Pls Help Me Ooo I Bought And Iphone5 And I Cant Open It by Nobody: 5:25pm On May 15, 2015
uniqueboi:

Mumu... See ur useless dp

grin grin wicked
Re: Pls Help Me Ooo I Bought And Iphone5 And I Cant Open It by nwaanambra1(m): 5:41pm On May 15, 2015
Gboliwe:

If you haven't noticed yet, Nairaland frontage is run mostly by retards who have nothing in their coconut heads grin grin grin. Recently, every thread made on nairaland has a spot in the frontage.

Deal with it or lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Pls Help Me Ooo I Bought And Iphone5 And I Cant Open It by dynamo007(m): 5:42pm On May 15, 2015
baibijay:

grin grin wicked
e no even pity the gal grin
Re: Pls Help Me Ooo I Bought And Iphone5 And I Cant Open It by Fabzgrace(f): 5:51pm On May 15, 2015
Op,
CAN YOU KINDLY EXPLAIN HOW YOU CAME ABOUT THE IPHONE YOU WANT TO SELL AT 55K ON THE FIRST POST ON YOUR PROFILE.
iN OTHER WORDS OP IS A SCAM
Re: Pls Help Me Ooo I Bought And Iphone5 And I Cant Open It by Nobody: 5:53pm On May 15, 2015
Since you know how and trust him chill till he comes back from Abuja
Re: Pls Help Me Ooo I Bought And Iphone5 And I Cant Open It by Nobody: 6:07pm On May 15, 2015
Guy why u not replying again

Come reply them if u have nothing to hide ..

Sorry for wasting your money (if you bought it) or time (if u stole it).
Re: Pls Help Me Ooo I Bought And Iphone5 And I Cant Open It by Nobody: 6:08pm On May 15, 2015
dynamo007:
e no even pity the gal grin

grin grin grin At all.
Re: Pls Help Me Ooo I Bought And Iphone5 And I Cant Open It by Nobody: 7:13pm On May 15, 2015
baibijay:
Guy why u not replying again

Come reply them if u have nothing to hide ..

Sorry for wasting your money (if you bought it) or time (if u stole it).

HE CANT COME BACK HERE BECAUSE WE ARE ALL AWARE ITS A STOLEN PHONE AND HE NEVER BOUGHT IT FOR 40K. HE SURELY STOLE IT
Re: Pls Help Me Ooo I Bought And Iphone5 And I Cant Open It by mygee33(m): 7:40pm On May 15, 2015
Imanuelle:
You mean you cannot get the seller's number from anyone or anywhere?

How did you contact him in the first place?

You trust someone whom you don't have his number? Na so you dey trust?

Or you stole the phone and cooked up a story?

Mods why is this on front page.

And OP don run away since he found out we ve caught him yellow handed.
someone forward this IMei number to SARS asaP
Re: Pls Help Me Ooo I Bought And Iphone5 And I Cant Open It by Moana(f): 7:52pm On May 15, 2015
Abdullahi1392:
The guy that sold it for me is number is not going at all switch off since yesterday
you have just been 419ed always test a phone before buying it
Re: Pls Help Me Ooo I Bought And Iphone5 And I Cant Open It by Nobody: 8:38pm On May 15, 2015
mygee33:

Mods why is this on front page.

And OP don run away since he found out we ve caught him yellow handed.
someone forward this IMei number to SARS asaP

The OP once put up an iPhone for sale, I guess he's not been able to sell this one because he's been unsuccessful at unlocking it.

I didn't want to be the one to say it, but its very possible, that the OP is a thief.

He has stopped responding to questions.
Re: Pls Help Me Ooo I Bought And Iphone5 And I Cant Open It by Jerryolumide(m): 9:35pm On May 15, 2015
onatisi:
Bros there is nothing u can do unless the guy opens it for u. Iphones with icloud locked cannot be opened unless u get the real password and details
You can unlock it o, a friend(not really my friend) of mine stole 2 and brought to school with same problem. All you do is change the firmware

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Think Someone Mistakenly Credited My Airtel Line With N3000. / TECNO Introduces The Latest SPARK 9 Series To Redefine Selfie And Iconic Design / How Much Have You Spent On Internet Data So Far In 2021?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.