Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,450 members, 7,846,885 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:58 AM

Is There Such A Thing As "true Love?" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is There Such A Thing As "true Love?" (748 Views)

"Love Doesn't Cost A Thing" Is A Lie! / Why Used The Word "forever" When There No Such Thing As Forever? / As True As The Word True! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is There Such A Thing As "true Love?" by myjobman: 5:12pm On Feb 09, 2009
Dear Alice,

Is there such a thing as "true love?" The reason I ask is that my observations of the world today indicate that there are more people getting divorced, getting cheated on, and breaking up than there are happy couples that are in love and stay in love. I mean, are humans mentally and physically capable of staying in love with someone and being faithful to each other?

Dear Reader,

If we base our idea of what true love is on children's fairy tales, we might think that finding prince charming or an enchanting princess and living happily ever after is the ultimate goal. Movies often portray this same storybook image — that falling in love is really just that: falling, out of control, toward that one person who is meant to be with you and you alone.

But for most mortals, striving for such ideals is unrealistic, and may even leave us feeling unfulfilled or let down. The reality is that being and staying in love takes continual work and patience, even though,

See full article at www.truelove.radpages.com
Re: Is There Such A Thing As "true Love?" by myjobman: 9:37am On Feb 10, 2009
Hope you guys found it useful?
Re: Is There Such A Thing As "true Love?" by AEjiro(m): 11:25pm On May 22, 2009
yes there is, i kno dis because i once felt it, but it took it 4 granted this taught me 2 tink wit my head not my heart.

(1) (Reply)

Be A Land Owner Within 24 Months / Valentine Music From Me 2 You / Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.