Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,420 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

My Son Is A Bastard: Help Me Pls. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Son Is A Bastard: Help Me Pls. (4940 Views)

Check Out My Son @1 / Picture Of My Son Preparing For School For The First Time / Is My Son's School "Over Teaching?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Son Is A Bastard: Help Me Pls. by pluto04(m): 9:26pm On Feb 17, 2009
spikedcylinder:

I agree very much with the highlighted.

Thing is, the OP is wrong in more ways than one. Paternity doubts are not things you take lightly, from your end or her end. I can imagine my husband asking me if a child is his when I know very well he/she is. I would leave, aswearigawd, I would leave.
If at all he was having serious doubts about the true father of his child, he should have secretly taken the child for a DNA test and that way, he can confirm if the child is his or not. If he/she is, then he would have satisfied his curiosity without appearing distrusting of his wife. If not, he can bring out all his guns.
The guy is a fool.

spikedcylinder:

Am I the only one that has a problem with the highlighted? You sound like its too much work for you to love your son. If you don't want the kid, I'm sure there are millions of people who would be willing to adopt the poor kid.
Cynical loon! angry

Is it possible for you to make your point without calling people names? Sometimes you make good points  and ruin everything by calling perfect strangers insulting names. It really gets me confused about how old you really are! I'm sure you're going to come back with rejoinders by calling me names too!

@poster

I hope you are actually joking here!
Re: My Son Is A Bastard: Help Me Pls. by blackweaver(m): 10:35pm On Feb 17, 2009
what l\kind of a person would go to the world to seek advice about how to handle his problems?
have you gone to your family? what do they say?
Re: My Son Is A Bastard: Help Me Pls. by spikedcylinder: 8:09am On Feb 18, 2009
pluto04:

Is it possible for you to make your point without calling people names? Sometimes you make good points  and ruin everything by calling perfect strangers insulting names. It really gets me confused about how old you really are! I'm sure you're going to come back with rejoinders by calling me names too!

@poster

No, its not. Anything else? smiley wink
Re: My Son Is A Bastard: Help Me Pls. by YarisMan(m): 1:43pm On Feb 19, 2009
pluto04:

@poster

If i wish to joke , I know the right section, what u' ve read is right and is true. Even if u will
nail me to the cross, i still need your idea or help. To other contributors, thanks a lot.

I dont mind the people with abusive words, once they advice me. It's my own that i shared,
Everybody knows where his or her shoe is pinching. @all, thanks.
Re: My Son Is A Bastard: Help Me Pls. by Nobody: 8:44pm On Feb 19, 2009
blackweaver:

what l\kind of a person would go to the world to seek advice about how to handle his problems?
have you gone to your family? what do they say?
asking advice from someone that knows his wife, is asking for trouble. if he goes for the DNA test, let no one knows about it, the less people knowing(NLers not included), the better for you.
Re: My Son Is A Bastard: Help Me Pls. by Pappyshoes(m): 1:55pm On Feb 20, 2009
YarisMan:

I dont mind the people with abusive words, once they advice me. It's my own that i shared,
Everybody knows where his or her shoe is pinching. @all, thanks.

Oh boy, Na true o. cool
Re: My Son Is A Bastard: Help Me Pls. by teissys(f): 4:26pm On Apr 22, 2009
I can imagine what you are going through. However, having noticed resemblance between your supposed son and your wife's ex, you should have carried out your research without raising the alarm to your wife. That's where you blundered because you hurt the feelings of the woman you love(Even if she doesn't show it, she's hurt)
Now that the damage is already done, let your wife know what you are going through and lety her know that you don't mean any harm; afterall you are human and going through doubtful feelings every once in a while is inevitable.
Tell you what, I am also in a similar position; I lived with my grandma till I was 5yrs, learnt to call her mum and my mum was my aunt. I think that was so because she wanted to sort herself out before coming for me and she took me with her(After getting married) when I was 5yrs old.
For the fifteen yrs I lived with them, I knew of the fact that I was a. . .erm. . . bastard when I was sixteen years old. It hurt me that my biological father denied me when my mum was pregnant, but I had no reason to cry over that because my step father has been all I can ever ask for in a father. Even if I meet my biological father right now, I doubt if I would jump up and down in joy over our meeting because he was not there when we needed him and as far as I'm concerned, he doesn't need me.
To summise all that, even if you find out that the child is not yours; love him as if he was your own child. It never killed to love a child that isn't your own, right? If you don't see sense in that now, you will see sense thirty years later. Take everything easy and slowly but surely everything will turn out fine, he will make you proud believe me wink
Re: My Son Is A Bastard: Help Me Pls. by Ndipe(m): 9:09pm On Apr 22, 2009
Do yu love this baby? If the answer is yes, then let sleeping dogs lie. But even if DNA confirms that the boy is not biologically yours, I'd still say, keep him as yours, but your decision is final.
Re: My Son Is A Bastard: Help Me Pls. by Nobody: 11:06pm On Apr 22, 2009
Re: My Son Is A Bastard: Help Me Pls. by GiiCii: 1:00pm On Jun 14, 2010
Status report?
Re: My Son Is A Bastard: Help Me Pls. by shumno(f): 10:17pm On Oct 17, 2011
Yarisman hmmm, your marriage is already on a shaky ground. Has your wife at anytime given you cause not to trust her. Once you start this way (not trusting your wife), you will have problems with your marriage in future. Lack of trust can breed a lot of negative things in marriage.

What I feel you should do at the moment is to trust your wife, could be that you are just imagining what is really not there. If at the end of the DNA test the boy happens to be your son, your wife will really really not be happy with you.as I said earlier if you have no cause whatsoever to mistrust your wife, then forget about anything DNA test and enjoy your family rather than creating problems for yourself. All the best to you.
Re: My Son Is A Bastard: Help Me Pls. by Genius100: 11:41pm On Oct 17, 2011
Guy, if you do not do the DNA test, for the rest of your life, you will be wondering if the child is yours. Nobody deserves to go through that kind of torture. Do the DNA test but DO NOT TELL YOUR WIFE you are doing it. If the child is yours per the DNA test, go ahead and live the rest of your life happily. If the child is not yours, you have a decision to make,
Re: My Son Is A Bastard: Help Me Pls. by Roland17(m): 4:24pm On Oct 18, 2011
There is no way issues like this would find a resting place in your heart until you are convinced, if after the DNA u discover the baby is truly yours, you should forever hide your head in shame and misery, that is if she does not walk out on you and if the baby is not your's u can walk out if you care.
Re: My Son Is A Bastard: Help Me Pls. by Odunnu: 7:26pm On Oct 18, 2011
@OP: You must do the tests o! Wallahi, if for nothing else, to retain your sanity. You'l agree with me that the thought alone is driving you nuts.
Re: My Son Is A Bastard: Help Me Pls. by tpia5: 8:58pm On Jan 03, 2013
Op

You no dey tire undecided

Thank goodness i thought to check your other threads before posting on your latest one.

I don type the reply finish sef, na to click on submit button, na im i just decide say make i check your history since your topic dey one kain.
Re: My Son Is A Bastard: Help Me Pls. by Jellita: 10:30pm On Jan 03, 2013
So was Jesus Christ!
The Saviour of CHRISTIANS! kiss

AND MANY CHILDREN OF THE WORLD. . .BORN OUT OF WEDLOCK. . . PREGNANT AT THE H-ALTAR! wink
Google H-it! kiss

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20120813013318AA8SzT9

[size=20pt]Best Answer - Chosen by Voters

Bastard, noun: A person whose parents were not married to each other at the time of the person's birth.

Whether you claim that Joseph, God, or the Holy Spirit was Jesus' father, that still makes him a bastard. Of course, he's just a fictional character. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss [/size]
Re: My Son Is A Bastard: Help Me Pls. by Nobody: 8:08am On Jan 04, 2013
lol.
Re: My Son Is A Bastard: Help Me Pls. by Nobody: 8:45am On Jan 26, 2013
plappville: It seems that because u have already have this sentiment that was why u went this far as looking at ur wife pictures, i will advice u to do the test, and if the result shows he is not ur son, still keep the boy with u, he is already known as ur son it doesn't matter what ur whife might have done in the past, u guys should handle this issue with care good luck.
what do ‎u mean by dis rubbish talk?handle what wit care!?if ‎u do DNA and he's •̸№t urs den make her leave wit d boy immediately.y will some women continue being wicked and cheap whores?go and get d boy tested ASAP,cos they readily swear wen they r lying. Nonsense!!
Re: My Son Is A Bastard: Help Me Pls. by drnoel: 12:05pm On Jan 26, 2013
u said u love ur wife very much so that settles it. But since u won't be able to rest till u know the truth then do the test. Do the test, while letting ur wife know ur doing the test is not that u don't trust her but that u just have to have confirmation. If the child is urs after the test, then fine. If the child is not urs after the test is done, remember u love the woman. Then u guys would have to have a heart to heart converstaion and u see if u could find it in ur hear to allow and forget the situation.
Re: My Son Is A Bastard: Help Me Pls. by nobniger: 11:41pm On Jan 26, 2013
Be ready 4 war

Re: My Son Is A Bastard: Help Me Pls. by Nobody: 2:24am On Jan 27, 2013
@Moderator kindly remove that unclad pic from here,its irritating and sinful,am sure someone purposely did it to end the thread.

@Original poster,If you are a muslim, i would advise you to take the boy secretly for parternity test immediately to clear your doubtful mind,if the child is not yours,sternly ask your wife to take her bag to the original dad,if he does not collect him,she should go the the man's family to tell them one of thier blood is wiv her husband(you),if they dnt take him,and you are fond of him just like the rest of the family and neighborhood are,address all your family members about it, and if you wish to keep him after all these,then fine,but let your family know THE CHILD IS NOT YOUR OWN,(and write it in your will)never make what is not yours a secret from your family o,its very dangerous,now and future.

Don't forget to tell us the result as we would be waiting

@All,many women are doing this and is not fair on the men at all,how can a man think a child is his and at reality is not his,its so disturbing,dnt listen to those women telling you not to go for test,i know of a person that the first born looks like the ex wife boyfriend,he was in london working and sending money to the wife,while unknowingly the wife was sleeping with another man who was even like a big brother to the husband,while the wife was in dublin,eventhough the guy goes to dublin its can't be compared to living and seeing your wife where you are,along the line the guy caught the wife through text message that she was seeing the man,and the man ended the marriage straight,but still think the child is his and he sends money for upkeep,its really a sad event for that man cos he so much love the woman,and he trusted her that she cannnevr do such evil,eventhough the man tries to make the woman come london to settle with him she never agree to come down to settle with,yet still made him think the child was his,he really spent money,babythings,upkeep money etc,this happened during the time that you can still use a lookalike student card to travel cos the man don't have papers,even with risk he goes sometimes to see the woman and the lady too comes to london too but not often eventhough she has her dublin paper,to cut the story sha,he remarried and the second born looks exactly like the dad,Some women are shameless.
Re: My Son Is A Bastard: Help Me Pls. by worry359(m): 4:48pm On Jan 27, 2013
Prehaps O.P. was firing blanks shocked
Wife had to go elsewhere for "help" grin
Re: My Son Is A Bastard: Help Me Pls. by elewedu(m): 8:10pm On Jan 27, 2013
Go for the DNA test to clear ur doubts, and if the result turn out bad....hmmm,i guess u knw wat to do.
Re: My Son Is A Bastard: Help Me Pls. by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jan 27, 2013
DNA test
Re: My Son Is A Bastard: Help Me Pls. by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jan 27, 2013
nobniger: Be ready 4 war
lmao u have no future!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Is Better Male Or Female Child? / Serious Sister In Law Issue- What Should I Do Help / At 33, Everybody Wants Me Get Married But How?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.