Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. (37786 Views)

Ijaw Group Counters Clark, Lists What He Benefited From Jonathan / I Haven’t Lost, Agbaje Insists / Excerpts From Jonathan's Speech At The Tafabalewa Stadium Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by Chiaka(f): 9:39am On May 15, 2015
kilokeys:
tips?
as in clues?
to run d govt as he did?

u r bringing change, aren't u?

booohari is a joker..

Besides, GMB Buhari should take it in good faith.
GEJ doesn't want to start interfering too much in Buharis
governance like OBJ did to him, GEJ wouldnt want to manipulate him grossly
which is the right thinking thing to do. He does not want to choke him up
so he should take it in good faith. Am sure if he should ask Goodluck
anything he is not clear about he will be very willing to tell him.
GEJ is not a control freak and wish him well, so GMB should
concentrate on the task ahead and stop all the hear say talk!!.
Some persons are probably putting this into his head - am sure
must be people who would rather prefer to manipulate him into being their puppet

Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by Chiaka(f): 9:40am On May 15, 2015
kilokeys:

u r d bigger fooooo*coughs*oool... same way bush adviced obama?

when u enter a govt. and u change all staff.. what do u expect?

GMB Buhari should take it in good faith.
must be people who would rather prefer to manipulate him into being their puppet

2 Likes

Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by AbuMaryam1(m): 9:41am On May 15, 2015
Buhari says I didn't got useful tip from Jonathan, you fools are here saying he needs tips from clueless.
Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by Nobody: 9:42am On May 15, 2015
Truckpusher:
Damn! That's was a TKO my brother .

Lemme quote you again.

"Buhari is a fake drug administered to a sick person"
These are words of wisdom.

Barcanista,mogidi,dearpreye,anonimi, come and see how our Temitemi1 has finished BABAONECHANCE. grin

Chai! All these things you people are doing to our only President that wants to pite kworofshion and shitabilize the frice of crude oil as well equal one dollar to one naira,diaris goduooo..... grin grin grin
Temitemi1 just gave Buhari a new and befiting name..

#BabaFakeDrugs

Btw... You no tell me say you don marry MzColi grin. Who be your best-man fa?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by Onyiido: 9:43am On May 15, 2015
KingMEXX:
After Labelling him as clueless, Does he expect a 50page textbook on how to run the govt??

This Baba should quit all this his side talks and focus on getting things done. There is no law that states so, and therefore I see no big deal in this. Jona is at liberty to do so, if he so desires

Besides Baba, I didn't vote you to complaint about receiving tips..I voted you based on your promises..so quit the complaints! angry
Don't mind him. Instead of him to work his way, he is waiting for the one they tagged corruption master to give him tips. He will surely hear it if he doesn't act in the interest of the nation.

1 Like

Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by Chiaka(f): 9:45am On May 15, 2015
dearpreye:

You idiotic hypocrite, why try to garner USEFUL TIPS from someone whom you've tagged as CLUELESS?

I'll rather be dumb than be a hypocrite!

Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by Chiaka(f): 9:46am On May 15, 2015
Goddex:
Buhari begging for governance tips from GEJ - News

Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by Chiaka(f): 9:46am On May 15, 2015
dearpreye:

Arrant nonsense. Hypocrite!

Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by Chiaka(f): 9:47am On May 15, 2015
Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by lilflipnerd: 9:50am On May 15, 2015
Sweetguy25:
This Buhari is a comedian. grin Why do you want advice from a government that you accused of destroying Nigeria?
it's not an accusation... Nigeria Good for ur eye..

Light dey ur house
You don buy fuel
And very sure u charged ur fone in some Taniods point

Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by temitemi1(m): 9:50am On May 15, 2015
Truckpusher don snatch mzmycoli from me ni because him don see sey d babe nah great achiever grin
barcanista:

#BabaFakeDrugs

Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by lilflipnerd: 9:51am On May 15, 2015
All buhari wants is to hear "how GEJ has been ruining nigeria for 5 yrs"
Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by jaybee(f): 9:52am On May 15, 2015
KingMEXX:
After Labelling him as clueless, Does he expect a 50page textbook on how to run the govt??

This Baba should quit all this his side talks and focus on getting things done. There is no law that states so, and therefore I see no big deal in this. Jona is at liberty to do so, if he so desires

Besides Baba, I didn't vote you to complaint about receiving tips..I voted you based on your promises..so quit the complaints! angry

"I didn't vote you" "I voted you"

YOU SEEMS CONFUSED. WAKE UP. NIGERIA IS ALREADY MILES AHEAD!
Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by kilokeys(m): 9:52am On May 15, 2015
gateleo:

I am sure nothing has been handed over to you in the past, that is why you don't know what the process entails. No matter how clueless the Jonathan administration is, he has been managing our collective treasures in the last five years and need to give details of the state of things. Details like, how much was made and spent, national debts, awarded contracts and stages of completion, and various economic activities and projections. Such information ensure that the incoming government hit the ground running and not spend months trying to figure out the state of things. The only reason for non-cooperation is if there is a skeleton in the outgoing government cupboard. And, that seems to be the case from all what we can see and hear.

oponu undecided

handover docs and tips are two different things..

bloody aliterate
Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by solidifi: 9:53am On May 15, 2015
Wahala dey o o o. This is shameful. GMB so you don't know how to start?

Call me I will tell you how to start........

First of all, start by writing your resignation letter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by MizMyColi(f): 9:53am On May 15, 2015
Truckpusher:
It will soon dawn on them that some things are better left the way they are . grin

The olodo General already denying some of his bogus promises - Some of them are still waiting for 5000 allawee grin

Temitemi1 my friend ,barcanista my brother, Dearpreye my boss and MizMyColi my wife. cheesy

grinkisscheesykiss
I came to this thread and went on a "likes" rampage.
I decided not to do more damage to their already battered image.
GMB just made a momentous gaffegrin

Smdh.
Anybody asking Jonathan for tips, after what they did to him is just Shameless.

Like Dearpreye said..
I'd rather be a dumbard than be a hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by Nobody: 9:56am On May 15, 2015
temitemi1:
Truckpusher don snatch mzcoli from me ni because him don see sey d babe nah great achiever grin
Trchpusher o...No worry there are other pretty achievers here. You can even have twaci
Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by MizMyColi(f): 9:56am On May 15, 2015
shocked
temitemi1:
Buhari is like a fake drug administered to a sick person, u should know d outcome of such drug na grin

shocked
shocked
shocked

Dammit!
This is just evulzcheesy
Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by MizMyColi(f): 9:58am On May 15, 2015
barcanista:

#BabaFakeDrugs

Barca!!!!
Repent! and stay Repented!!!

You never tok true cool
Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by kilokeys(m): 9:59am On May 15, 2015
MizMyColi:
shocked

shocked
shocked
shocked

Dammit!
This is just evulzcheesy

that was epic.. something i would write when i smoke weed with panadol extra
Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by temitemi1(m): 10:00am On May 15, 2015
Twaci is overcrowded jareEeecheesy grin
barcanista:
Trchpusher o...No worry there are other pretty achievers here. You can even have twaci
Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by Osezua: 10:01am On May 15, 2015
Ghe ghe.. Our General dey fear? Na wa ooo.
Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by jaybee(f): 10:01am On May 15, 2015
UNA NO DEY UNDERSTAND A SIMPLE EGLISH?

MAKE I DECODE AM FOR YOU?

[size=13pt]THE MAN IS SAYING ALL THE TIPS HE GET FROM JONATHAN ARE NOT USEFUL. THAT MEANS JONATHAN'S CONTRIBUTION IS NOT USEFUL. IN OTHERWORDS JONATHAN AS OUTGOING PRESIDENT IS STILL AS CLUELESS AS PRESIDENT JONATHAN.[/size]

SHEY UNA EYES DON OPEN SMALL TO SEE IN BETWEEN THE LINES.
Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by chiomzy25(f): 10:01am On May 15, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

http://www.punchng.com/news/i-havent-got-useful-tips-from-jonathan-buhari/
God knows that buhari or Burundi has nothing to offer. Hausas are know for their dullness. Tinibu, obj and their entire team of thieves know that another four years with my father GEJ will be harsh for them that why they brought a power thirsty man whom they all criticized in the past to come and lead the country. What does he want from a cluless man as he was called? He should better tell Nigerians the truth of how they rigged the election in his favour ohhhh. it is not too late. Mean while contact Jecy makeovers for your events.
Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by MizMyColi(f): 10:02am On May 15, 2015
kilokeys:

that was epic.. something i would write when i smoke weed

Azzzingrin
Wish I had an alt.
That woulda been my Siggy.

I never knew you support GEJ btw.
Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by chiomzy25(f): 10:05am On May 15, 2015

Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by PhockPhockMan: 10:10am On May 15, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
you simply do not know how the presidency is run so stop being ignorant.
?
Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by kilokeys(m): 10:10am On May 15, 2015
MizMyColi:

Azzzingrin
Wish I had an alt.
That woulda been my Siggy.

I never knew you support GEJ btw.

i do.. its just unfortunate GEJ isnt a born politician when u talk abt the relationship between compromise and diplomacy ..

right now.. i can only sit back and see the memes of GMB flying across the internet.
pple were carried away by sentiments..
i wish GMB the best.. but he should stop looking for tips.. let him work by his manifestos..

now, he is trying to tell us he isn't a magician... no excuse is acceptable.. he either performs or go down like Houdini himself

1 Like

Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by Nobody: 10:12am On May 15, 2015
MizMyColi:

Barca!!!!
Repent! and stay Repented!!!

You never tok true cool
You and truckpusher need to explain in writing what is going on behind d scene.. grin
Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by Positiveminds(m): 10:13am On May 15, 2015
Buhari might be a disaster to this country. I pray and do hope that what I thought about him in the first instance is not beginning to crystallize. You called GEJ clueless yet want tips from him? You are a joker.

Shouldn't Buhari be the one to go to GEJ and beg for the so called tips?

Truly, Nigerians don enter one chance!

1 Like

Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by Osezua: 10:13am On May 15, 2015
I think the stress or fear of ruling a country as big and complicated as Nigeria is dawning on APC and by etension Buhari... After contesting from 2003 to 2015 (twelve solid years) I think he (Buhari) should by now be conversant with the challenges besetting Nigeria and how to solve them. If you are demanding for useful tips now then what was the whole essence of campaigning. if during the campaigns you said the present govt was a failure it means you have better ways of getting things done. I think APC should talk less and plan more.

1 Like

Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by MizMyColi(f): 10:14am On May 15, 2015
kilokeys:

i do.. its just unfortunate GEJ isnt a born politician..

right now.. i can only sit back and see the memes of GMB flying across the internet.
pple were carried away by sentiments..
i wish GMB the best.. but he should stop looking for tips.. let him work by his manifestos..

now, he is trying to tell us he isn't a magician... no excuse is acceptable.. he either performs or go down like Houdini himself

@Emboldened, that's really why I stand up for him.
I like that he hasn't lost his humanity like most folks who tow politics do.

Seriously, the idea of getting tips is laughable...
The handover notes are enough.

GMB should not expect spoon feeding.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

2023 Presidency Is Between Obi And Atiku - Primate Ayodele / Buhari Arrives Ijebu Ode , Ogun State @40 - Photos / Tinubu Endorses Babagana Umara-Zulum As Next Borno State Governor

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.