Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,422 members, 7,815,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. (37784 Views)

Ijaw Group Counters Clark, Lists What He Benefited From Jonathan / I Haven’t Lost, Agbaje Insists / Excerpts From Jonathan's Speech At The Tafabalewa Stadium Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by Truckpusher(m): 8:59am On May 15, 2015
barcanista:
hahahaahaha me sef de do "siddon look"! Obasanjo de give Buhari "strategic" plan wey him no use when him be Head of State for almost 3years and President for 8years.

Like Obj Like Buhari...
These guys keep deceiving themselves and the entire populace .

When you see a people rooting for the same set of people that ruined the country to come Lord over them ,then something is amiss.

Its high time we ask for federalism or regional autonomy .
Let those that wants to be governed by the same people that governed their fathers do as they wish .
Rubbish.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by ProfessorPeter(m): 9:00am On May 15, 2015
dearpreye:
How comical! How absurd! The man who claims to know all that concerns Nigeria is seeking tips from the same President himself and foot soldiers have so maligned and termed CLUELESS!

Lesson: The nonentity today can be of use to you tomorrow!

APC called my hero, " a kindergarten President" what tips do you want from "a kindergarten President"
Goodluck will not advice you how to make $1 is equal # 1.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by temitemi1(m): 9:00am On May 15, 2015
My brother, apc is a party built on lies n propaganda grin grin
Truckpusher:
My brother ,this is one reason why I hate to lie.
They've been lying and lied their way into Aso Rock now they've ran out of lies to feed their dumb change chanting zombies. grin
Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by MurderX: 9:00am On May 15, 2015
When will Buhari learn that the name Jonathan and the word useful don't go together?

1 Like

Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by ProfessorPeter(m): 9:00am On May 15, 2015
dearpreye:
How comical! How absurd! The man who claims to know all that concerns Nigeria is seeking tips from the same President himself and foot soldiers have so maligned and termed CLUELESS!

Lesson: The nonentity today can be of use to you tomorrow!

APC called my hero, " a kindergarten President" what tips do you want from "a kindergarten President"
Goodluck will not advice you how to make $1 is equal # 1 because it is impossible.
Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by Senjuchiha: 9:02am On May 15, 2015
I luv 'cluelessness'=transformation
i hate 'change'=#onechance

1 Like

Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by nsilordgmail(m): 9:04am On May 15, 2015
I dey perceive strong aroma of failure from Buhari's government

1 Like

Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by alobright17(m): 9:05am On May 15, 2015
zomby:
There is one thing that is certain, Nigerians will never ever allow an empty container or anyone from Otuoke village to lead their country.

I can't wait for May 29th to put a complete end to this madness.
Nigerians deserve a break and a sensible leader

Are you alright?because he has already did that for 6 solid years
Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by darkjorse: 9:05am On May 15, 2015
It is better Jonathan keeps quiet because you people will use anything he says against him later

1 Like

Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by Bants(m): 9:07am On May 15, 2015
Buhari is foolish what tips does he need has not been a temporary president already what useful tips does he need when he has advisers...i sorry sorry sorry oh
Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by clemz88(m): 9:07am On May 15, 2015
kilokeys:
i tot buhari had it all planned out..
they have agendas na..
let him enter office.. share free food, reduce fuel price, build refineries, give us jobs..

no b werin im talk?

so what tips does he need?

so sure his senses slips through his open teeth while he sleeps
even if he refuses to do all that you mentioned , he shouldn't forget do create job because I don tire to stay house

1 Like

Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by darkjorse: 9:08am On May 15, 2015
Please you should leave Jonathan alone and concentrate on your incoming government. It seems Jonathan is the only thing APC can discuss, they have nothing concrete for Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by mudiana(m): 9:08am On May 15, 2015
It is a pity that some people don't know how to read well.he didn't say he was looking for tips to govern the country. He said he hasn't gotten any tips to take off.do u guys know Jonathan ll b leaving some gud projects behind such as YouWin and many others.Buhari needs reports from such projects and am sure Jonathan is yet to release those reports to him.so these re the tips Sai Baba is looking for. Make una dey try read well...

1 Like

Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by Truckpusher(m): 9:11am On May 15, 2015
temitemi1:
My brother, apc is a party built on lies n propaganda grin grin
It will soon dawn on them that some things are better left the way they are . grin

The olodo General already denying some of his bogus promises - Some of them are still waiting for 5000 allawee grin

Temitemi1 my friend ,barcanista my brother, Dearpreye my boss and MizMyColi my wife. cheesy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by temitemi1(m): 9:16am On May 15, 2015
Buhari is like a fake drug administered to a sick person, u should know d outcome of such drug na grin
Truckpusher:

When you see a people rooting for the same set of people that ruined the country to come Lord over them ,then something is amiss.

Let those that wants to be governed by the same people that governed their fathers do as they wish .
Rubbish.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by BlackTechnology: 9:16am On May 15, 2015
mudiana:
It is a pity that some people don't know how to read well.he didn't say he was looking for tips to govern the country. He said he hasn't gotten any tips to take off.do u guys know Jonathan ll b leaving some gud projects behind such as YouWin and many others.Buhari needs reports from such projects and am sure Jonathan is yet to release those reports to him.so these re the tips Sai Baba is looking for. Make una dey try read well...

I hope sey you no receive classes under a mango tree. grin
Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by bizhub: 9:19am On May 15, 2015
Gej got ungovernable threats instead of tips... 1 week 1 trouble through out his administration...

1 Like

Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by temitemi1(m): 9:19am On May 15, 2015
They will wait till thy kingdom come grin
Truckpusher:
It will soon dawn on them that some things are better left the way they are . grin

The olodo General already denying some of his bogus promises - Some of them are still waiting for 5000 allawee grin

Temitemi1 my friend ,barcanista my brother, Dearpreye my boss and MizMyColi my wife. cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by xtervaganza(m): 9:20am On May 15, 2015
Buhari, you want to get a clue from the clueless?

You disappoint me
Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by iffydave: 9:22am On May 15, 2015
raumdeuter:
Jonathan surely doesnt know what he was doing in Aso Rock.

........At least someone is waiting for his 'tips' out there
Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by Truckpusher(m): 9:23am On May 15, 2015
temitemi1:
Buhari is like a fake drug administered to a sick person, u should know d outcome of such drug na grin
Damn! That's was a TKO my brother .

Lemme quote you again.

"Buhari is a fake drug administered to a sick person"
These are words of wisdom.

Barcanista,mogidi,dearpreye,anonimi, come and see how our Temitemi1 has finished BABAONECHANCE. grin

Chai! All these things you people are doing to our only President that wants to pite kworofshion and shitabilize the frice of crude oil as well equal one dollar to one naira,diaris goduooo..... grin grin grin

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by Chiaka(f): 9:24am On May 15, 2015
GMB Buhari should take it in good faith. GEJ doesn't want to start interfering too much in Buharis governance like OBJ did to him, he would like to manipulate him which is the right thinking thing to do. He does not want to choke him up so he should take it in good faith. Am sure if he should ask Goodluck anything he is not clear about he will be very willing to tell him. GEJ is not a control freak and wish him well, so GMB should concentrate on the task ahead and stop all the hear say talk!!. Some persons are probably putting this into his head - am sure must be people who would rather prefer to manipulate him.

1 Like

Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by IBROHIM: 9:24am On May 15, 2015
KingMEXX:
After Labelling him as clueless, Does he expect a 50page textbook on how to run the govt??

This Baba should quit all this his side talks and focus on getting things done. There is no law that states so, and therefore I see no big deal in this. Jona is at liberty to do so, if he so desires

Besides Baba, I didn't vote you to complaint about receiving tips..I voted you based on your promises..so quit the complaints! angry
You are a fool! It's obvious that you didn't vote him if not you would know what hand over means! Do you want them to start studying situations after inauguration? Have you ever worked in a working chemical / process plant before? Pls get a brain!!!
Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by Firefire(m): 9:25am On May 15, 2015
Truckpusher:
Damn! That's was a TKO my brother .

Lemme quote you again.

"Buhari is a fake drug administered to a sick person"
These are words of wisdom.

Barcanista,mogidi,dearpreye,anonimi, come and see how our Temitemi1 has finished BABAONECHANCE. grin

Chai! All these things you people are doing to our only President that wants to pite kworofshion and shitabilize the frice of crude oil as well equal one dollar to one naira,diaris goduooo..... grin grin grin

Buhari is a fake drug, Epic! grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by BlackTechnology: 9:28am On May 15, 2015
IBROHIM:
You are a fool! It's obvious that you didn't vote him if not you would know what hand over means! Do you want them to start studying situations after inauguration? Have you ever worked in a working chemical / process plant before? Pls get a brain!!!

Oga shut up

How can an opposition party be asking a party it accused of ruining Nigeria to give it clue.

Think well next time angry

1 Like

Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by Chiaka(f): 9:32am On May 15, 2015
barcanista:
Which Clue is Buhari looking for? Did Fayemi give Fayose clue? Did Yaradua gave any clue to Jonathan?

It is clear that Alhaji Buhari lack ideas. He's a #OneChance General

GMB Buhari should take it in good faith. GEJ doesn't want to start interfering too much in Buharis governance like OBJ did to him, GEJ wouldnt want to manipulate him grossly which is the right thinking thing to do. He does not want to choke him up so he should take it in good faith. Am sure if he should ask Goodluck anything he is not clear about he will be very willing to tell him. GEJ is not a control freak and wish him well, so GMB should concentrate on the task ahead and stop all the hear say talk!!. Some persons are probably putting this into his head - am sure must be people who would rather prefer to manipulate him into being their puppet

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by kingslly(m): 9:32am On May 15, 2015
I think GEJ already gave him a clue when he told him not to abandon any if his on-going projects but he didnt pick dat. But why does he need a clue from the person he labelled clueless,corrupt and a failure? Now its so clear that all that was just cheap Propaganda to grab Power angry

1 Like

Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by mployer(m): 9:32am On May 15, 2015
This is Just the begining.....

Buhari Will regret winning this election grin

Money doesn't entice him and he has nothing to offer.

1 Like

Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by bajosky: 9:34am On May 15, 2015
BUHADAFT !!
nigeria reigning Nightmare

#babaonechance na CONFIRM .... Fake Drug administer to sick pheful(people)

your packaging dong dey get k -leg.
Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by ProfessorPeter(m): 9:34am On May 15, 2015
Tips from Jonathan to Buhari? I say mba
it is like you snatched my girlfriend and you come to beg me to teach you how to f-- k her.

2 Likes

Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by Nobody: 9:39am On May 15, 2015
Truckpusher:

Rubbish.
If they disagree then we push for referendum to determine our continous existence within the Nigeria entity.
Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by BrutusOj(m): 9:39am On May 15, 2015
dre11:
Some people just comment without hatred and hypocrisy....... When a board chairman is going or you are to relief someone of his duties when he wants to go on leave.... Isn't mandatory that the person gives you some useful tips on how to carry out the assignment.......I am sure nothing has been handed over to you in the past, that is why you don't know what the process entails.

No matter how clueless the Jonathan administration is, he has been managing our collective treasures in the last five years and need to give details of the state of things. Details like, how much was made and spent, national debts, awarded contracts and stages of completion, and various economic activities and projections. Such information ensure that the incoming government hit the ground running and not spend months trying to figure out the state of things.

The only reason for non-cooperation is if there is a skeleton in the outgoing government cupboard. And, that seems to be the case from all what we can see and hear.
RUBBISHH...what then is the role of handover note and the rest documents from GEJ' cabinet? u guys should stop making flimsy excuses for GMB phobia for task ahead..e don red

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Wike Yet To Congratulate Atiku Despite Pledging To Support PDP Primary Winner / El-rufai To License Pastors And Muslim Clerics / Gbajabiamila Tops List Of Contenders For Tinubu’s Chief Of Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.