Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. (37796 Views)

Ijaw Group Counters Clark, Lists What He Benefited From Jonathan / I Haven’t Lost, Agbaje Insists / Excerpts From Jonathan's Speech At The Tafabalewa Stadium Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by dunkem21(m): 8:16am On May 15, 2015
Oh, how they miss barcanista ..the guy they always steal tips from.
Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by major466(m): 8:16am On May 15, 2015
When we say Buhari is super empty, his followers go haywire on us hitting the roofs.
Well here is Buhari begging for tips from the one whom he tagged 'Clueless'. Isn't that sad
Our dear Daura born Magician is totaly empty upstairs.

2 Likes

Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by sukkot: 8:17am On May 15, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

Foolishnes must be engrained in your DNA. It is only right that anyone leaving an office for another should offer advice and guidance to his successor. To talk true no dey kill o....
the niggas name is PHOCKPHOCKMAN. his area of specialty is in his name. any other topic and he is swimming in deep waters grin grin grin grin lwtmb
Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by watchindelta(m): 8:18am On May 15, 2015
so no any of who Nah dey see obj name there? Nah buhari n uncle Joe dey pain who Nah? only God can help dis new government. obj of all ppl aba buhari be careful.
Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by BlackTechnology: 8:19am On May 15, 2015
awa:

@Kolokolobi:

I don't think the GEJ Team said they are not submitting the handover report but it is a question of timeline. I feel what most people are not comfortable with is the rate at which GMB is complaining of virtually everything about the outgoing Government.
Buhari campaigned on high promises and starting now to layout excuses as if they are not going to deliver is uncalled for.
Let's face the reality, Buhari had a master plan before now and is time to bring about the much anticipated CHANGE...

At Team GMB, stop all these activities of discrediting GEJ and focus on already drawn plans to better the lots of Nigerians. Stop sending wrong signals here and there. If you fall in your first tenure, I am sure all the blames will be on GEJ but don't think Nigerians will be that stupid to re-elect you.

God bless Nigeria

You are blessed

Baba Magician

Oya you must Change Nigeria grin

1 Like

Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by IAmTobore(m): 8:19am On May 15, 2015
Excuzeme:

You are really DUMB!
Worse than l thought!

Now, gerrout of my face before l..... wink wink
YOUR FATHER, na u dumb pass. Dumb master was thanking OBJ for the tips he gave him and said GEJ hasn't given him any tip and you are here talking trash. You read the topic at all?

2 Likes

Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by alfayaa(m): 8:19am On May 15, 2015
Did Yaradua give Jonathan any useful tip before his demise? :-

I wonder oooo my brother, help me ask am.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by baralatie(m): 8:20am On May 15, 2015
watchindelta:
so no any of who Nah dey see obj name there? Nah buhari n uncle Joe dey pain who. only God can help dis new government. obj of all ppl aba buhari be careful.
that one(obj) name another matter for another day!
Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by BlackTechnology: 8:23am On May 15, 2015
IAmTobore:
YOUR FATHER, na u dumb pass. Dumb master was thanking OBJ for the tips he gave him and said GEJ hasn't given him any tip and you are here talking trash. You read the topic at all?

It is an insult to the magical world for one of theirs to ask for clues from a clueless person

Baba Magician should shut up and get ready to Change Nigeria. angry

1 Like

Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by PointB: 8:23am On May 15, 2015
The semi-literate president was a one time president, he attends council of state meeting, and has Obasanjo as his adviser, even after setting up a transition team, yet he want more tips from Jonathan on how to lead? Illiteracy is indeed a disease!

In anycase, has the cattle-rearer president elect personally approached Jonathan for any tip? Let him continue deceiving himself, 29th May is just around the corner!
Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by godoluwa(m): 8:23am On May 15, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
read the title of the topic. It said USEFUL TIPS !!
You TANoids are fuccking dumb. Unfortunately,Jonathan is so clueless he does not have USEFUL TIPS to give to his successor.

What a shame!
madam, check the meaning of tips b4 commenting. what useful tip can an accused clueless man offer. we need to understand that during the campaign, Buhari & his APC janjaweedians said they knw the solution to Nigeria/Nigerians problem. Here is the fact, APC have achieved their aim to grab power & power is now back to the North. Lets wait & see how they end boko haram within 3months, pay all unemployed graduate 5,000naira stipend every month, equates $1 to =N=1 & some other white elephant promises of APC. am sure we all have some scientific knowledge; when we recycle something, we gonna get 40% past value/quality of such thing. Jonathan has done his best/worst. its time for Buhari to put on his helmet & get to work without any excuses

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by Truckpusher(m): 8:24am On May 15, 2015
temitemi1:
My brother, buhari n apc matter don tire me jareee grin grin grin
My brother ,this is one reason why I hate to lie.
They've been lying and lied their way into Aso Rock now they've ran out of lies to feed their dumb change chanting zombies. grin

1 Like

Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by Nobody: 8:24am On May 15, 2015
sukkot:
the niggas name is PHOCKPHOCKMAN. his area of specialty is in his name. any other topic and he is swimming in deep waters grin grin grin grin lwtmb
Oga sukkot, i tro wey salute.
Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by WOCKHARDI(m): 8:24am On May 15, 2015
Please what aRe the the contents of the hand over notes? Which other tips does he want
From the " the kworopt clueless one "?
I thought he has his own blueprint on how to "CHANGE" Nigeria. We're in for a rough ride.

1 Like

Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by bobchigar(m): 8:25am On May 15, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

So Jonathan must teach you how to start your government abi?

You must wait till eternity.

When you are handing-over for another person in the same organisation, is there no hand over note?
Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by bobchigar(m): 8:26am On May 15, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

So Jonathan must teach you how to start your government abi?

You must wait till eternity.

When you are handing-over for another person in the same organisation, is there no hand over notes?
Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by godoluwa(m): 8:29am On May 15, 2015
dunkem21:
Oh, how they miss barcanista ..the guy they always steal tips from.
tips 4rm GEJ to GMB:

Arsenal - Liverpool
under0.5 goals

odd: 2.95
Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by fireforfire: 8:29am On May 15, 2015
ONE CHANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Naija i raise nyyash for una
Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by BlackTechnology: 8:30am On May 15, 2015
Truckpusher:
They've been lying and lied their way into Aso Rock now they've ran out of lies to feed their dumb change chanting zombies. grin

Those Zombies in the SW are about to weep

Truly Education is not wisdom . cool
Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by sukkot: 8:30am On May 15, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

Oga sukkot, i tro wey salute.
my oga patapata that is on top of the ogapatapata, sonOfLucifer i troway 21 gun salute Sir grin wink
Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by Nobody: 8:30am On May 15, 2015
Which Clue is Buhari looking for? Did Fayemi give Fayose clue? Did Yaradua gave any clue to Jonathan?

It is clear that Alhaji Buhari lack ideas. He's a #OneChance General

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by QueenSharon(f): 8:31am On May 15, 2015
Haters!!!

raumdeuter:
Jonathan surely doesnt know what he was doing in Aso Rock.
Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by IAmTobore(m): 8:31am On May 15, 2015
BlackTechnology:

It is an insult to the magical world for one of theirs to ask for clues from a clueless person

Baba Magician should shut up and get ready to Change Nigeria. angry
THIS IS MY VERDICT!

For a magician to ask for clues from a clueless person, means the magician is more clueless. Infact, most clueless!

3 Likes

Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by godoluwa(m): 8:31am On May 15, 2015
APC is full of people like Ali of d Ali and d Angel
Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by major466(m): 8:32am On May 15, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
U don't nid tips anymore
Since ya criticized almost all d sectors of d economy
Abi obasanjo don give u expo
Work wif dat
I hate "change"
Buhari wailed, cried and lament that PDP destroyed Nigeria for sixteen years. The same Buhari who made those allegations is now begging for tips from OBJ and GEJ, the individuals he accused of destroying Nigeria. What an Irony!
This is the perfect definition of ONE CHANCE!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by fritiyo: 8:32am On May 15, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

Foolishnes must be engrained in your DNA. It is only right that anyone leaving an office for another should offer advice and guidance to his successor. To talk true no dey kill o....

Did GEJ get tips or clues from his predecessors? the man who begged the highest degree in integrity having tasted same office as a dictator should not be expecting tips from an incompetent govt.
I must say that, buhari want 2 copy from a student who could not pass his exams as president abi. Am sure, u know what will happen to u in exam, when u copy from dull students. the result will b big f9

2 Likes

Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by BlackTechnology: 8:33am On May 15, 2015
barcanista:
Which Clue is Buhari looking for? Did Fayemi give Fayose clue? Did Yaradua gave any clue to Jonathan?

It is clear that Alhaji Buhari lack ideas. He's a #OneChance General

His magical power has gone missing

The Changer has Changed from promises to Excuses. grin

1 Like

Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by Alfranco(m): 8:34am On May 15, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

You need brain injection.
Is it not the same Buhari who told the world that Jonathan has destroyed Nigeria economy?
Is he looking for for advice on how to destroy the economy the more?
They should just let the man be. After all, they've got want they wanted for the so called change against what the present government embodies. What else do they want from him? Besides, some things aren't for the public or better left unsaid.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by dunkem21(m): 8:35am On May 15, 2015
godoluwa:
tips 4rm GEJ to GMB:

Arsenal - Liverpool
under0.5 goals

odd: 2.95

Laugh wan kill me here. You don remind of me of nairabet ..after Alabi carry me pass my village.

Tips indeed from Calebesky
Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by here: 8:35am On May 15, 2015
How does this constant daily alarm by both sides help an average Nigerian on the street.
I had hoped to see the template to achieving some of all the promises and an assurance of what can be achieved but no,as always how Nigerians are treated.
I just wish Nigerians can understand elections are over now and begin to ask the right questions rather than sit all day online here attacking each other's geo-polical zone(which we didnt chose to be born in).
I wakeup each day since after the election hoping to see committees have been setup to review atleast one sector of the economy or even the outgoing publish stages of each sectors and projects that cannot be completed so the incoming can look at and assure Nigerians how soon we can have them but as always we are at their mercy. They decide when we get anything at their own time.
Dear God please touch the heart of our incoming to atleast treat us with such zeal as we saw in the campaigns
Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by Nobody: 8:35am On May 15, 2015
Truckpusher:
Is it only me na noticed that Obasanjo has indirectly returned to power? grin grin

3 Likes

Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by Nobody: 8:35am On May 15, 2015
Diesel1:
I thought you're mr know all

You obviously thought wrongly!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

US Army Engineers Corps To Construct A29 Air Base In Nigeria / Caption This Photo Of Rotimi Ameachi And His Wife / Lere Olayinka Writes Buhari A Letter Over Bola Ige's Reopened Murder Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.