Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,170 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:55 AM

Presidency Orders Relocation Of $500m Port Project To Bayelsa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Orders Relocation Of $500m Port Project To Bayelsa (37195 Views)

Presidency Orders Payment Of FG Workers’ Salaries / Presidency Orders Sack Of Civil Servants With 30 Years In Service And Above / Presidency Orders Withdrawal Of Security Personnel From Politicians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency Orders Relocation Of $500m Port Project To Bayelsa by Nobody: 6:46am On May 15, 2015
superstar1:

He should also carry it on his head, as he is heading back to wherever he came from.

The Dumbo of the Dumbest President I have ever seen, just waking up when the party is over.

His presidential order and all his last minute appointments will be reversed with just a statement on May 29.

His cross!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency Orders Relocation Of $500m Port Project To Bayelsa by philips70(m): 7:12am On May 15, 2015
bakila:

Ahhhh. It is toooooo late. The man slumbered. Welldone for admitting what Ameachi was saying all this while.

Exactly what I expected from this man ever since but instead he thought satisfying the insatiable desires of ex militants, granting university licenses to some greedy leaders and boosting the ostentatious lifestyle of runway women masquerading as ministers while he lines his and his wife's pockets satisfy the yearnings of millions of suffering Niger Deltans.

9 Likes

Re: Presidency Orders Relocation Of $500m Port Project To Bayelsa by Nobody: 7:16am On May 15, 2015
Luggi007:
Is he just waking from his sleep of 6 years?
MY man, GEJ wants to work now..
He must have been on SOURED ORIJIN all this while.

6 Likes

Re: Presidency Orders Relocation Of $500m Port Project To Bayelsa by dewstar: 7:19am On May 15, 2015
I guess he has just realised the ONE NIGERIA he was trying to promote by pleasing only the North was just a farce after all.

5 Likes

Re: Presidency Orders Relocation Of $500m Port Project To Bayelsa by Idrisenagi: 7:25am On May 15, 2015
he is a fool

6 Likes

Re: Presidency Orders Relocation Of $500m Port Project To Bayelsa by owobokiri(m): 7:25am On May 15, 2015
dearpreye:

I don't know what he was thinking all the while!

This is what I always wondered too. How can he be so docile while politicians from other parts cornered the best projects under his presidency. The whole attitude is unbelievable

10 Likes

Re: Presidency Orders Relocation Of $500m Port Project To Bayelsa by abagoro(m): 7:29am On May 15, 2015
If he did this 4 years ago, we would have had solid structures on ground now. What a shame.
Re: Presidency Orders Relocation Of $500m Port Project To Bayelsa by kel4soft: 7:35am On May 15, 2015
My friend Preye Aganaba will be delighted with this new development but never late than never. This is to show the GEJ knows exactly what to do, but was deceived by greedy Niger Deltan politicians who cost him his 2nd term. That project was never meant to be in Lagos, but just to buy the south west votes, he foolishly took it there, another hurdle will be taking it back.

4 Likes

Re: Presidency Orders Relocation Of $500m Port Project To Bayelsa by otokx(m): 7:37am On May 15, 2015
philips70:

Exactly what I expected from this man ever since but instead he thought satisfying the insatiable desires of ex militants, granting university licenses to some greedy leaders and boosting the ostentatious lifestyle of runway women masquerading as ministers while he lines his and his wife's pockets satisfy the yearnings of millions of suffering Niger Deltans.

Amaechi really tried.

3 Likes

Re: Presidency Orders Relocation Of $500m Port Project To Bayelsa by cOmradeOracle: 7:38am On May 15, 2015
President GEJ just realised his mistake in late hour,there is no how you can satisfy everybody but you should have done it for those that will appreciate it more.
It's not over until it's over.
Shalom.
Re: Presidency Orders Relocation Of $500m Port Project To Bayelsa by Nobody: 7:47am On May 15, 2015
owobokiri:

This is what I always wondered too. How can he be so docile while politicians from other parts cornered the best projects under his presidency. The whole attitude is unbelievable

It's shocking. He got carried away with the phantom ONE NIGERIA project.

Now he knows better.

5 Likes

Re: Presidency Orders Relocation Of $500m Port Project To Bayelsa by wordcat(m): 7:50am On May 15, 2015
gratiaeo:
Meanwhile, the President, according to NPA, has approved that henceforth; all oil and gas related cargoes must be handled only at the designated terminals in Onne, Warri and Calabar ports.
http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/2015/05/presidency-orders-relocation-of-500m-port-project-to-bayelsa/

Good morning Mr President, This is what Ikemba Ojukwu told some of your kinsmen before they were executed by Abacha administration.

4 Likes

Re: Presidency Orders Relocation Of $500m Port Project To Bayelsa by SirAweezy(m): 7:52am On May 15, 2015
Story.. Amy will never do it.. And we'll make sure it didn't happen. U can come back to this quote later!
Re: Presidency Orders Relocation Of $500m Port Project To Bayelsa by kelvyn7: 7:54am On May 15, 2015
kallmemrB:
GEJ dumb as Ever
but GMB needs his dumb tips to kickstart his administration abi? grin
Re: Presidency Orders Relocation Of $500m Port Project To Bayelsa by back2sender: 7:54am On May 15, 2015
Truckpusher:
Jonathan fuccked up the Niger Delta people but we love him despite that and that won't change at all.
You are a failure and waste to humanity. somebody failed and you gave him a well done pat.
I am from niger delta and I reject poor performance in totality, failure is not my portion.

14 Likes

Re: Presidency Orders Relocation Of $500m Port Project To Bayelsa by AnneMomoh: 7:58am On May 15, 2015
hmmmmmm
Re: Presidency Orders Relocation Of $500m Port Project To Bayelsa by handsometokunbo: 7:58am On May 15, 2015
dearpreye:

Bro! It's really sad. He has a poor uunderstanding of the corrupt nature of the ONE NIGERIA project. Those two words carried him away for too long.

Lies from pit of hell

He didn't do anything as far as One Nigeria project is concerned

All he did with his corrupt Igbo kinsmen was stealing Nigerians commonwealth to stupor and enriched d pockets of militants.

He didn't do shit.

Please, go and check our National income, debt and expenditure from 2011 till date and see how corrupt this man is.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency Orders Relocation Of $500m Port Project To Bayelsa by Nobody: 8:02am On May 15, 2015
Good one, time to decentralize the economy of nigeria just that its coming too late, I thought that was the first thing he would have done immediately he became president but was forming good boy building almajiri school.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Orders Relocation Of $500m Port Project To Bayelsa by smartigo: 8:03am On May 15, 2015
Gej has finally cleared all doubts about his cluelessness.

How can you relocate an ongoing private project at the tail end of your tenure? Where his reasons now dead then when the project was being conceptualized? Gej, wake up! You have lost ur presidential order technically, so no disgrace urself further.

4 Likes

Re: Presidency Orders Relocation Of $500m Port Project To Bayelsa by jomoh: 8:03am On May 15, 2015
This move has all sorts of Negative and malicious tone to it. The most disturbing of it all is the fact that the militants will be able to hold the country to ransom anytime they wish by hijacking the vessels.

4 Likes

Re: Presidency Orders Relocation Of $500m Port Project To Bayelsa by ferhyntorlah(f): 8:03am On May 15, 2015
mistypiper:
They should move it in the next 13 days and on the 30th we will bring it back to Takwa Bay.

Presidential order ni late hour.

Abi.
Re: Presidency Orders Relocation Of $500m Port Project To Bayelsa by luvinhubby(m): 8:04am On May 15, 2015
Considering the horrors of being experienced in bunkering, why locate an oil & gas project in an area that does not produce oil or gas?
Locating it in Lagos initially was just political, relocating it to Bayelsa is more logical & sensible.

7 Likes

Re: Presidency Orders Relocation Of $500m Port Project To Bayelsa by Halaz(m): 8:05am On May 15, 2015
I swear that GEJ has got something missing In his head!!!

4 Likes

Re: Presidency Orders Relocation Of $500m Port Project To Bayelsa by watnext: 8:06am On May 15, 2015
diz guy shld let go jawe,i dnt knw d kind of ppl gej do talk to,i bliv dey mst a slowpoke jst lik him,big fool.
Re: Presidency Orders Relocation Of $500m Port Project To Bayelsa by Nobody: 8:06am On May 15, 2015
He hasn't started anything on ground, hence the relocation. I am sure it still on paper.

But what has this guy been doing as president for the past 6 years?

1 Like

Re: Presidency Orders Relocation Of $500m Port Project To Bayelsa by Bigdreams(m): 8:06am On May 15, 2015
Let's wait and see.

Re: Presidency Orders Relocation Of $500m Port Project To Bayelsa by Abayhormy(m): 8:06am On May 15, 2015
dearpreye:

It's shocking. He got carried away with the phantom ONE NIGERIA project.

Now he knows better.

Is it also ONE NIGERIA project that made him not to compensate or properly manage the grieve of the families that lost healthy, vibrant young ones in the failed Nigeria Immigration recruitment exercise till late hour(2 weeks election postponement period), a year after the incidence ?

Stop reasoning things from tribal angle alone. It's not tribal at all, GEJ is generally a slow personality who does not have the quality of proactiveness which anybody that wants to be a leader should have.

10 Likes

Re: Presidency Orders Relocation Of $500m Port Project To Bayelsa by ferhyntorlah(f): 8:06am On May 15, 2015
Wsdm:
If a president feels he can do this between this short period,then why did he not perform for the past 5 years he has been at the saddle? He should continue to give us a reason why we should ask the new government to probe him. Instead of retiring peacefully, he is playing pranks.
If at all he understands the power of the president, then he would know that a mare presidential statement from Buhari on the 29th of May ; 'I declare that all appointments from March 28th till date stands null and void' will be enough to reverse his last card.
That is it!

1 Like

Re: Presidency Orders Relocation Of $500m Port Project To Bayelsa by spako4(m): 8:06am On May 15, 2015
Even if he moves the capital from Abuja to Bayelsa is leaving on May 29th.
Re: Presidency Orders Relocation Of $500m Port Project To Bayelsa by newmuzik: 8:07am On May 15, 2015
are you bored? do you like love stories and sex stories that could blow your mind? click here http://www.browngarri.com/category/true-story/
Re: Presidency Orders Relocation Of $500m Port Project To Bayelsa by gbishman: 8:08am On May 15, 2015
The best thing to do by LAdol will be to take the FG to court for breach of contract.
Re: Presidency Orders Relocation Of $500m Port Project To Bayelsa by eluquenson(m): 8:08am On May 15, 2015
Am very sure our President elect will revert the law, this man is so slow & stewpid

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

EFCC Operatives Invade Gbenga Daniel’s Hotel, torture Guests - Peoples Gazette / Iara Oshiomhole's Birthday Cakes From Her Staff - Photos / Come Without Phones, Aisha Buhari Invites Presidential Aspirants To Dinner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.