Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,553 members, 7,816,342 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

I Will Return Stronger To Rebuild PDP,Johnathan Tells Party Leadership - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Return Stronger To Rebuild PDP,Johnathan Tells Party Leadership (49956 Views)

PDP BOT Sacks Sheriff And Makarfi; Takes Over Party Leadership / Pardon Saraki, Dogara, APC Chieftain Begs Party Leadership / APC Lawmakers-Elect Boycott Meeting With With Party Leadership - TheTrent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Return Stronger To Rebuild PDP,Johnathan Tells Party Leadership by wonderfulman(m): 9:36am On May 15, 2015
one special adviser vote cannot make him to win an election.let them stop crying and begin to plan ahead.hope, jonathan will not rest abroad on federal government budget
Re: I Will Return Stronger To Rebuild PDP,Johnathan Tells Party Leadership by Yesinde(f): 9:37am On May 15, 2015
Re: I Will Return Stronger To Rebuild PDP,Johnathan Tells Party Leadership by PAINGAIN: 9:38am On May 15, 2015
Goodluck to u GEJ. I only hope that nigerians won't regret voting u out. People have blamed pdp for d past 16 years but when I look inside apc I see those people dat were responsible for those 16 years. And to gej, get rid of pej.
Re: I Will Return Stronger To Rebuild PDP,Johnathan Tells Party Leadership by Hempe(m): 9:40am On May 15, 2015
Why don't our Nigerian leaders always think?? How many foreign leaders av they seen coming to Nigeria to av a rest. When they knew that the situation of the country is just nothing to write home about. shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Will Return Stronger To Rebuild PDP,Johnathan Tells Party Leadership by simplynola(m): 9:40am On May 15, 2015
Dr. Jonathan, if you had made Nigeria a conducive place while you were in power, there won't be a need for you and your family to travel to other countries where life is conducive.
Re: I Will Return Stronger To Rebuild PDP,Johnathan Tells Party Leadership by zabba(f): 9:42am On May 15, 2015
Goddex:
[size=13pt]Yes sir!!!

Already, in another news, Buhari is begging GEJ to give him governance tips

Nigeria will enter #OneChance from May 29 with an empty headed brain dead sinile grandpa as it's . . .

[/size]
that brain dead grandpa as u said is 10times a man jona wld ever be.pdp fullofshit,no power,no feul and u still liv in jona's world.oyo.
Re: I Will Return Stronger To Rebuild PDP,Johnathan Tells Party Leadership by absolute104: 9:44am On May 15, 2015
U ar travelling out of the country to go and rest. So u cannot rest here in your fatherland? shey na so other country presidents dey come Naija come rest afta dia elections? Na wah o! una like better things wey dey oyinbo land but to do similar things for ur own country na wahala.
Na to carry Naija monie go spend for oyinbo pple una sabi.Diaris God o!
Re: I Will Return Stronger To Rebuild PDP,Johnathan Tells Party Leadership by Jman06(m): 9:45am On May 15, 2015
Northern PDP members sabotaged GEJ's reelection bid because they wanted power to return to the north.
I saw it coming. I looked for every means to pass the message to GEJ and his trustable campaign team members, but couldn't succeed. Adamu Muazu and most other northern PDP leaders were never with GEJ at heart. Same with most of GEJ's cabinet members of northern origin. They all believed power must return to the north even if it meant losing out to the opposition.

While GEJ was playing gentleman, they were busy scheming on how to see him out of office. Despite having everything it would have required to rig the election, GEJ kept playing clean, making some people believe he never truly wanted a second term. Because if he had desperately wanted a second term, he could have rigged the election from the SS, SE and even SW.

Well, all I can do now is wish him a peaceful rest as he lives office.

1 Like

Re: I Will Return Stronger To Rebuild PDP,Johnathan Tells Party Leadership by godman01(m): 9:46am On May 15, 2015
ramdris:
Now I can confidently say: PDP is dead if who they need to make it stronger is GEJ.
With due respect, the man is not a born Leader. He will do well as member of BOT but not the front man.
Nobody is a born leader. We only have leadership qualities that differs and which can still be worked on or developed.
Re: I Will Return Stronger To Rebuild PDP,Johnathan Tells Party Leadership by QueenSharon(f): 9:46am On May 15, 2015
realtestament:
GEJ, u're d best we ever had....we gonna give u our full support, believing u coming back stronger dan ever..

#God bless GEJ
#God bless naija
#God bless NL
#God bless Me

Ame. God bless me too! smiley
Re: I Will Return Stronger To Rebuild PDP,Johnathan Tells Party Leadership by BrutusOj(m): 9:48am On May 15, 2015
shamelly:
Taking a rest outside nigeria?
Can u see life
Assuming he did well in his 6 years stay in office he won't have to worry about other countries
If their various heads of state are like u will u run to their country?
I believe in our nigeria
Go take ur rest jona
Shut up there..is he the first president of Nigeria? Even the white visit here for tourism.
Re: I Will Return Stronger To Rebuild PDP,Johnathan Tells Party Leadership by Senjuchiha: 9:55am On May 15, 2015
GEJ MY HERO
GEJ THE PRINCE OF PEACE
GEJ THE GENTLEMAN
we'il all miss you

i luv 'cluelesness'=transformation
i hate 'change'=#one chance
Re: I Will Return Stronger To Rebuild PDP,Johnathan Tells Party Leadership by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:58am On May 15, 2015
Our Attorney General can always write the country he goes to "rest" to extradict him to face trial.
Re: I Will Return Stronger To Rebuild PDP,Johnathan Tells Party Leadership by ibnjarir93(m): 9:58am On May 15, 2015
I don't think it will be difficult to extradite him- whichever country he goes.
Re: I Will Return Stronger To Rebuild PDP,Johnathan Tells Party Leadership by Chigold101(m): 10:00am On May 15, 2015
shamelly:
Taking a rest outside nigeria?
Can u see life
Assuming he did well in his 6 years stay in office he won't have to worry about other countries
If their various heads of state are like u will u run to their country?
I believe in our nigeria
Go take ur rest jona
can you listen to what you are saying abi read what u r typing?

Are you saying that all those flock into African countries during summer are doing so because Africa is better than their countries?

Mydear people dont go far to rest because things are not better in their places but because it is always good to have a change of environment and weather. Stay far away from unnecessary visits & have a relaxed mind to continue when u come back.

Remember that a traveler has more stories to tell than an old man.
Re: I Will Return Stronger To Rebuild PDP,Johnathan Tells Party Leadership by harry509: 10:01am On May 15, 2015
Akbee:

www.vanguardngr.com/2015/05/ill-return-stronger-to-rebuild-pdp-jonathan-tells-party-leadership/
he who fight n run wil jst run 4eva wen it cum'z 2 PDP. They wudt cum bck 2 rule dis country animo.
Re: I Will Return Stronger To Rebuild PDP,Johnathan Tells Party Leadership by teebaxy(m): 10:02am On May 15, 2015
Pebcak:
Bros J the dreamer grin grin grin grin
let us know when u wake up
Who God has blessed no man can curse. focus on ur destiny and lets see what u ve got.
Re: I Will Return Stronger To Rebuild PDP,Johnathan Tells Party Leadership by Matthew4sure(m): 10:03am On May 15, 2015
Haaaaa dad GEJ you promise us that Nigeria will be like America why are you going to America to rest how many American president come to Nigeria to rest okey o, we are waiting. For. You o
Re: I Will Return Stronger To Rebuild PDP,Johnathan Tells Party Leadership by Akposkool(m): 10:04am On May 15, 2015
realtestament:
GEJ, u're d best we ever had....we gonna give u our full support, believing u coming back stronger dan ever..

#God bless GEJ
#God bless naija
#God bless NL
#God bless Me

#AMEN
psycho spotted
Re: I Will Return Stronger To Rebuild PDP,Johnathan Tells Party Leadership by realborn(m): 10:06am On May 15, 2015
A student woefully fails a course and suggests to return as the teacher in the next session; how is that possible?

The primary reason PDP is talking of bouncing back is because of the President and his allies' failure to perform and his mismanagement of the country's resources. How some people sat through his inglorious speech without raising objections is surprising!
Re: I Will Return Stronger To Rebuild PDP,Johnathan Tells Party Leadership by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:08am On May 15, 2015
Jman06:
Northern PDP members sabotaged GEJ's reelection bid because they wanted power to return to the north.
I saw it coming. I looked for every means to pass the message to GEJ and his trustable campaign team members, but couldn't succeed. Adamu Muazu and most other northern PDP leaders were never with GEJ at heart. Same with most of GEJ's cabinet members of northern origin. They all believed power must return to the north even if it meant losing out to the opposition.

While GEJ was playing gentleman, they were busy scheming on how to see him out of office. Despite having everything it would have required to rig the election, GEJ kept playing clean, making some people believe he never truly wanted a second term. Because if he had desperately wanted a second term, he could have rigged the election from the SS, SE and even SW.

Well, all I can do now is wish him a peaceful rest as he lives office.
If northern PDP members worked for APC, why didn't PDP prevent this from happening by making a northerner their candidate. There is enough evidence that Jonathan signed a pact to run for one term hence the massive support from the north in 2011, with the belief that one of them would be the party's flag bearer in 2015. Why did Jonathan renege? Governor Sule Lamido of Jigawa State who showed interest in contesting was threatened that his son would be charged by the EFCC.
Re: I Will Return Stronger To Rebuild PDP,Johnathan Tells Party Leadership by jossyj: 10:08am On May 15, 2015
Goodluck my president
Re: I Will Return Stronger To Rebuild PDP,Johnathan Tells Party Leadership by Skoopy(m): 10:08am On May 15, 2015
Goddex:
[size=13pt]Yes sir!!!

Nigeria will enter #OneChance from May 29 with an empty headed brain dead sinile grandpa as it's . . .

[/size]
Wishful thinking
Re: I Will Return Stronger To Rebuild PDP,Johnathan Tells Party Leadership by Olaooni88(f): 10:11am On May 15, 2015
grin
Akbee:

www.vanguardngr.com/2015/05/ill-return-stronger-to-rebuild-pdp-jonathan-tells-party-leadership/
In mama peace voice, I say "Rest in Peace our former President Jonah".
Re: I Will Return Stronger To Rebuild PDP,Johnathan Tells Party Leadership by AnneMomoh: 10:11am On May 15, 2015
Goddex:
[size=13pt]Yes sir!!!

[/size]

Ahhhh, take it easy na
Re: I Will Return Stronger To Rebuild PDP,Johnathan Tells Party Leadership by sunnyolads1(m): 10:12am On May 15, 2015
Oic, if you like go outside or inside the country to rest.The most important thing is that you must return your excessive loot and serve your jail term at kirikiri for corruption and abuse of office. simple
Re: I Will Return Stronger To Rebuild PDP,Johnathan Tells Party Leadership by GhaliNaaba(m): 10:14am On May 15, 2015
GEJ is a shame to his race. So he is running to another country where there is security and good infrastructure? 5 years wasted by this clueless fellow.
He should have use 5 years opportunity given him to build a very sane society where his security can be guaranteed.
This guy is a symbol of failure.
Re: I Will Return Stronger To Rebuild PDP,Johnathan Tells Party Leadership by obinna311(m): 10:18am On May 15, 2015
ramdris:
Now I can confidently say: PDP is dead if who they need to make it stronger is GEJ.
With due respect, the man is not a born Leader. He will do well as member of BOT but not the front man.

So who is the born leader....GMB??
Dude if u dnt knw wat to say I suggest u shut d hell up nd stop saying gibberish...let's wait and see wat d wind of change will do in this country
Re: I Will Return Stronger To Rebuild PDP,Johnathan Tells Party Leadership by supereagle(m): 10:18am On May 15, 2015
ramdris:
You never can tell he must have seen where he got it wrong . He can stand again and be stronger.
They should know it is going to be a uphill task unless APC mess us up.
Re: I Will Return Stronger To Rebuild PDP,Johnathan Tells Party Leadership by Jman06(m): 10:19am On May 15, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

If northern PDP members worked for APC, why didn't PDP prevent this from happening by making a northerner their candidate. There is enough evidence that Jonathan signed a pact to run for one term hence the massive support from the north in 2011, with the belief that one of them would be the party's flag bearer in 2015. Why did Jonathan renege? Governor Sule Lamido of Jigawa State who showed interest in contesting was threatened that his son would be charged by the EFCC.
There was no such agreement. If there was, I am sure northern PDP members would have provided a copy of it to back up their claim. Besides, you should know that no politician in his right senses will agree to enter and sign such agreements.
Re: I Will Return Stronger To Rebuild PDP,Johnathan Tells Party Leadership by IYANGBALI: 10:20am On May 15, 2015
Baba peace go try your luck for burundi
Re: I Will Return Stronger To Rebuild PDP,Johnathan Tells Party Leadership by ramdris(m): 10:20am On May 15, 2015
chuna1985:

I wander why Nigerians think leadership is all about being fierce, forceful n brute.
I really pity u sha.
Nigerians need a new mentality.
Please show me where I said Leaders should be brute oga.. A great Leader is known for the way critical issues are handled, GEJ ways of handling and addressing critical issues is highly flawed. This you will agree with me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Eric Joyce Says Buhari Is Dead / Dino Melaye Constituents Begin Process To Recall Him From The Senate (Photos) / MEND Leader, Henry Okah Was Paid To Assassinate Me - Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.