Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,646 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

I Will Return Stronger To Rebuild PDP,Johnathan Tells Party Leadership - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Return Stronger To Rebuild PDP,Johnathan Tells Party Leadership (49958 Views)

PDP BOT Sacks Sheriff And Makarfi; Takes Over Party Leadership / Pardon Saraki, Dogara, APC Chieftain Begs Party Leadership / APC Lawmakers-Elect Boycott Meeting With With Party Leadership - TheTrent (2) (3) (4)

Re: I Will Return Stronger To Rebuild PDP,Johnathan Tells Party Leadership by gotousa2013: 11:49am On May 15, 2015
What else?Go and sleep joor. How many presidents can come and rest in Nigeria. Honestly this man is a bad leader. He left the country even worse than he met it...

Re: I Will Return Stronger To Rebuild PDP,Johnathan Tells Party Leadership by ezecushy(m): 11:54am On May 15, 2015
Goddex:
[size=13pt]Yes sir!!!

Already, in another news, Buhari is begging GEJ to give him governance tips

Nigeria will enter #OneChance from May 29 with an empty headed brain dead sinile grandpa as it's . . .

[/size]
you are a fool like your GEJ if you don't understand articles then short up did you just say begging? You are already stepping on your brain.
Re: I Will Return Stronger To Rebuild PDP,Johnathan Tells Party Leadership by olumidazz: 12:01pm On May 15, 2015
Jonathan you a beneficiary of time and chance you stopped being relevant after March 28, I can assure you that you will go into total oblivion in the history of our great country after may 29.
Re: I Will Return Stronger To Rebuild PDP,Johnathan Tells Party Leadership by Realist2: 12:11pm On May 15, 2015
[quote
author=PAINGAIN post=33756621]Goodluck to u GEJ. I only hope that
nigerians won't regret voting u out. People have blamed pdp for d past
16 years but when I look inside apc I see those people dat were
responsible for those 16 years. And to gej, get rid of pej.[/quote]

PEJ is force to reckon wit, wen a man is gentle, God will give u a woman that is stubborn.
Re: I Will Return Stronger To Rebuild PDP,Johnathan Tells Party Leadership by Rick9(m): 12:20pm On May 15, 2015
PDP is dead and buried, never again would they rule this country again, party full of Piss and Shit glad they are gone forever. #DeathToPDP
By the way #APCTill2100 #BuhariTill2023

Re: I Will Return Stronger To Rebuild PDP,Johnathan Tells Party Leadership by juman(m): 12:22pm On May 15, 2015
Hempe:
Why don't our Nigerian leaders always think?? How many foreign leaders av they seen coming to Nigeria to av a rest. When they knew that the situation of the country is just nothing to write home about. shocked shocked shocked

You are right.
Re: I Will Return Stronger To Rebuild PDP,Johnathan Tells Party Leadership by dedollarman(m): 12:40pm On May 15, 2015
Any body that wish pdp death is a slowpoke u wish pdp death just because they lost election and tomorrow if apc start misbehaving or working against the masses intrest which party will stand as strong opposition to checkmate thier activities pdp was all this years after thier personal intrest because they have no strong opposite and today we have one and u wish pdp death so apc will have no strong opposition and tomorrow u will be the first to cry apc govt has fail . I wish apc success to work for intrest of a common man
Re: I Will Return Stronger To Rebuild PDP,Johnathan Tells Party Leadership by realtestament(m): 12:55pm On May 15, 2015
Urw ma psycho broda
Akposkool:
psycho spotted
Re: I Will Return Stronger To Rebuild PDP,Johnathan Tells Party Leadership by 2dillu2(m): 1:15pm On May 15, 2015
yemaldo:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Isn't that funny?
yes it is
Re: I Will Return Stronger To Rebuild PDP,Johnathan Tells Party Leadership by 2dillu2(m): 1:17pm On May 15, 2015
Goddex:
[size=13pt]Yes sir!!!

Nigeria will enter #OneChance from May 29 with an empty headed brain dead sinile grandpa as it's . . .

[/size]
still better than the clueless one
Re: I Will Return Stronger To Rebuild PDP,Johnathan Tells Party Leadership by breakeven: 1:28pm On May 15, 2015
oluwafemi113:
Ogogoro Man be like grin grin grin

Why are you so petty. Have u ever seen him drink ogogoro?
Re: I Will Return Stronger To Rebuild PDP,Johnathan Tells Party Leadership by Nobody: 1:38pm On May 15, 2015
ramdris:

Please show me where I said Leaders should be brute oga.. A great Leader is known for the way critical issues are handled, GEJ ways of handling and addressing critical issues is highly flawed. This you will agree with me.

once u get to hate a man, everything he does will never matter. u will only look for his flaws.
Each of the leaders of all powerful countries of the world from Clinton, to Blaire to Zuma to Putin make their own mistakes

GEJ did an excellent job wen u grade everything that has happened in dis country in the last 5 years.

He opened certain powerful hands who held dis country hostage n was able to up our budget from 2.7 trillion naira (yaradua 2009) to average of 4.5 trillion dollars for 5 straight years. This caused massive cash flows within the citizenry... look around u, Panel beaters, shoemakers, carpenters, etc now drive Nigerian used cars .

I cant mention all the things that he did, its just too long.

Re: I Will Return Stronger To Rebuild PDP,Johnathan Tells Party Leadership by supereagle(m): 1:49pm On May 15, 2015
ramdris:
Now I can confidently say: PDP is dead if who they need to make it stronger is GEJ.
With due respect, the man is not a born Leader. He will do well as member of BOT but not the front man.
If he new where he fell down, he will get up and be stronger.

Re: I Will Return Stronger To Rebuild PDP,Johnathan Tells Party Leadership by atandatos(m): 1:55pm On May 15, 2015
Goddex:
[size=13pt]Yes sir!!!

[/size]

U r seriously demented....n ur plight is laughable..how much deeper r u gonna go?..with d above said statement..u just demonstrated/showed an incomprehensible level of mediocrity..so, it begs d question..r u that gullible?
Re: I Will Return Stronger To Rebuild PDP,Johnathan Tells Party Leadership by Nobody: 1:55pm On May 15, 2015
GhaliNaaba:
GEJ is a shame to his race. So he is running to another country where there is security and good infrastructure? 5 years wasted by this clueless fellow.
He should have use 5 years opportunity given him to build a very sane society where his security can be guaranteed.
This guy is a symbol of failure.
he should have used 5 years to turn Nigeria to Dubai, while people like obasanjo couldn't use 8 years to bring Nigeria to the level of ordinary Yemen yet you praise him to high heaven. bros, if them convert your stupidity to megawatts, it can generate power for Cameroon, Chad, Gabon, Ghana and Nigeria combined together. as in, your stupidity stinks like poo.

Re: I Will Return Stronger To Rebuild PDP,Johnathan Tells Party Leadership by Imokay: 2:00pm On May 15, 2015
So this man is running away with his family after ruining the economy? Anyway some of his ministers will remain to answer the queries and if need be the the Umaru Dikko treatment is still potent
Re: I Will Return Stronger To Rebuild PDP,Johnathan Tells Party Leadership by atandatos(m): 2:03pm On May 15, 2015
chuna1985:

once u get to hate a man, everything he does will never matter. u will only look for his flaws.
Each of the leaders of all powerful countries of the world from Clinton, to Blaire to Zuma to Putin make their own mistakes

GEJ did an excellent job wen u grade everything that has happened in dis country in the last 5 years.

He opened certain powerful hands who held dis country hostage n was able to up our budget from 2.7 trillion naira (yaradua 2009) to average of 4.5 trillion dollars for 5 straight years. This caused massive cash flows within the citizenry... look around u, Panel beaters, shoemakers, carpenters, etc now drive Nigerian used cars .

I cant mention all the things that he did, its just too long.

R u speaking in ideological terms or hypothetically?...coz if ders any consolation @ all..jonathan's led admin did a good job..since u chose 2 generalize ur commendation without specifications..but excellence in dis regard isn't d word..they ain't even close.

Re: I Will Return Stronger To Rebuild PDP,Johnathan Tells Party Leadership by Nobody: 2:13pm On May 15, 2015
olumidazz:
Jonathan you a beneficiary of time and chance you stopped being relevant after March 28, I can assure you that you will go into total oblivion in the history of our great country after may 29.
isn't it laughable that you really typed such thing? I assure you that until this world comes to an end, GEJ will still be talked about. infact, your great grand children will read about him in school. then, let's compare him with that nobody you call your father, who can't even chair a family meeting.

Re: I Will Return Stronger To Rebuild PDP,Johnathan Tells Party Leadership by atandatos(m): 2:14pm On May 15, 2015
Nashoji:
he should have used 5 years to turn Nigeria to Dubai, while people like obasanjo couldn't use 8 years to bring Nigeria to the level of ordinary Yemen yet you praise him to high heaven. bros, if them convert your stupidity to megawatts, it can generate power for Cameroon, Chad, Gabon, Ghana and Nigeria combined together. as in, your stupidity stinks like poo.

U can go on spit on his predecessors..but wasn't that d reason Nigerians gave him their mandate n support..that past occurrences be reconstructed n by so doing paving way for new development n innovations but that isn't d case today.. N u called sum1 stupid.. U r a joke.

Re: I Will Return Stronger To Rebuild PDP,Johnathan Tells Party Leadership by searay(m): 4:17pm On May 15, 2015
magaliyu:
OBJ has done it before from a prisoner to a president,pray that your jail sentence wont last 100 years.
Jail for what?
Typical of an average Nigerian who believed that all public office holders are corrupt without any empirical record.
Re: I Will Return Stronger To Rebuild PDP,Johnathan Tells Party Leadership by oluwafemi113(m): 8:56pm On May 15, 2015
shachris02:
i thought he was going to the UN?

UN ko NU ni

Na Iran him dey go
Re: I Will Return Stronger To Rebuild PDP,Johnathan Tells Party Leadership by Nobody: 9:03pm On May 15, 2015
atandatos:

R u speaking in ideological terms or hypothetically?...coz if ders any consolation @ all..jonathan's led admin did a good job..since u chose 2 generalize ur commendation without specifications..but excellence in dis regard isn't d word..they ain't even close.

I've looked around me, things greatly improved.

U can say things got 10 times worse around u...
Re: I Will Return Stronger To Rebuild PDP,Johnathan Tells Party Leadership by obinna311(m): 10:00pm On May 15, 2015
ramdris:

Lol! Nairaland and Kids! The moment someone airs his or her opinion that goes contrary to what you expect, the next thing is to throw abuses at the person. Haba bro! your parents raised u too well for u to be this childish na. Give me a better argument and I will agree with u but definitely not by abuses. Thanks.
Sorry abt that
But didn't u air ur opinion dat is contrary to wat u expect??
I knw evry1 is entitled to his/her opinion but @least let's call a spade a spade....once again sorry for d insults
Re: I Will Return Stronger To Rebuild PDP,Johnathan Tells Party Leadership by ramdris(m): 10:36pm On May 15, 2015
obinna311:

Sorry abt that
But didn't u air ur opinion dat is contrary to wat u expect??
I knw evry1 is entitled to his/her opinion but @least let's call a spade a spade....once again sorry for d insults
No problem my brother. We all are learning from each other. Appreciate ur apology and it's granted. I believe in sharing knowledge and not abuses. Be bless. One love!
Re: I Will Return Stronger To Rebuild PDP,Johnathan Tells Party Leadership by peace4marvic(f): 12:52am On May 16, 2015
hahahaha
Re: I Will Return Stronger To Rebuild PDP,Johnathan Tells Party Leadership by GhaliNaaba(m): 12:08pm On May 16, 2015
Nashoji:
I am so sad about your mentality boy as it has become evident that you are among the already wasted generations . I can't see you in the picture of future greater Nigeria. Who is talking about Obasanjo and tafawa balewa here?
Re: I Will Return Stronger To Rebuild PDP,Johnathan Tells Party Leadership by christmobiles: 6:29am On May 31, 2015
churchkilo:
by then Brafra would have been actualized
biafrans day in Aba

Atiku Abubakar In Senate Over Modibbo Adama University Of Technology Bill / Maikanti Baru Is Dead / Zamfara Ex-Commissioner Sex Scandal: Girl Threatens To Release New Video