Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,474 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

I Will Return Stronger To Rebuild PDP,Johnathan Tells Party Leadership - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Return Stronger To Rebuild PDP,Johnathan Tells Party Leadership (49957 Views)

PDP BOT Sacks Sheriff And Makarfi; Takes Over Party Leadership / Pardon Saraki, Dogara, APC Chieftain Begs Party Leadership / APC Lawmakers-Elect Boycott Meeting With With Party Leadership - TheTrent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Return Stronger To Rebuild PDP,Johnathan Tells Party Leadership by jossyj: 10:21am On May 15, 2015
ibnjarir93:
I don't think it will be difficult to extradite him- whichever country he goes.

while obj, tinubu, ibb, your father and other big heads like you will walk freely in Nigeria.
You better shut your mouth if you have nothing useful to contribute.
Re: I Will Return Stronger To Rebuild PDP,Johnathan Tells Party Leadership by rileyy(m): 10:23am On May 15, 2015
he "would travel outside the country with his family, rest, recuperate and then come back to politics later, but not immediately." Now this part hurts, why not stay in nigeria and enjoy ur vacation, once you leave the shore of this country pls stay abroad and never return. Now the country is Dilapidated/wrecked and you're planing a detour with your family, here is my word for you and MamaPiss "DiarisgodOooo"
Re: I Will Return Stronger To Rebuild PDP,Johnathan Tells Party Leadership by ramdris(m): 10:24am On May 15, 2015
supereagle:

You never can tell he must have seen where he got it wrong . He can stand again and be stronger.
They should know it is going to be a uphill task unless APC mess us up.
Guy u get sense. You are 100% right about that. Case won!
Re: I Will Return Stronger To Rebuild PDP,Johnathan Tells Party Leadership by cmon(m): 10:24am On May 15, 2015
Hope all these trekkers will not reach Otuoke to an empty house.... cheesy Wish them well....
Re: I Will Return Stronger To Rebuild PDP,Johnathan Tells Party Leadership by ramdris(m): 10:27am On May 15, 2015
obinna311:

So who is the born leader....GMB??
Dude if u dnt knw wat to say I suggest u shut d hell up nd stop saying gibberish...let's wait and see wat d wind of change will do in this country
Lol! Nairaland and Kids! The moment someone airs his or her opinion that goes contrary to what you expect, the next thing is to throw abuses at the person. Haba bro! your parents raised u too well for u to be this childish na. Give me a better argument and I will agree with u but definitely not by abuses. Thanks.
Re: I Will Return Stronger To Rebuild PDP,Johnathan Tells Party Leadership by yungwizzy(m): 10:31am On May 15, 2015
I no even knw wetin 2 yarn noni.....i jxt knw say dis man no knw wetin dey do am......naija no reach am rest na abroad nd him call himself president (ex though)..... No worry go rest wen u cum back u go see as tinz Don CHANGE finish.... By den u no go even fit achieve ur silly aims of coming back 2 contest#Onelove
Re: I Will Return Stronger To Rebuild PDP,Johnathan Tells Party Leadership by anonimi: 10:32am On May 15, 2015
Goddex:
Yes sir!!!

Already, in another news, Buhari is begging GEJ to give him governance tips

[size=13pt]Nigeria will enter #OneChance from May 29 with an empty headed brain dead sinile grandpa as it's . . .

[/size]

Very likely, see below =>

Spaxon:
its my 1000th post on nl

an illiterate is always an illiterate.... . .. .
meanwhile....

A man needed a brain transplant
The surgeon brought him 3 diff brains ..
The first he said cost just $500 -it belonged to albeit Einstein (90% used)
The second cost $2000 - it belonged to Henry Ford (75% used)
The third cost a whooping $1,000,000.00 - it belonged to a Nigerian army General (it has never been used)

Last Bullet:
There's a diff b/w a ph.D holder and an FSL holder.....

hbd chiam55
Re: I Will Return Stronger To Rebuild PDP,Johnathan Tells Party Leadership by Akuneshiobike(m): 10:37am On May 15, 2015
Madam Cash, abeg give me rice and ofe akwu with two kpomo!
Bring one chilled zobo
Re: I Will Return Stronger To Rebuild PDP,Johnathan Tells Party Leadership by InMyOpinion(m): 10:38am On May 15, 2015
[img][/img]

Re: I Will Return Stronger To Rebuild PDP,Johnathan Tells Party Leadership by soorefunmi: 10:39am On May 15, 2015
Goddex:
[size=13pt]Yes sir!!!

Nigeria will enter #OneChance from May 29 with an empty headed brain dead sinile grandpa as it's . . .

[/size]
very foolish post. Senseless, to say the least.
Re: I Will Return Stronger To Rebuild PDP,Johnathan Tells Party Leadership by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:41am On May 15, 2015
Jman06:
There was no such agreement. If there was, I am sure northern PDP members would have provided a copy of it to back up their claim. Besides, you should know that no politician in his right senses will agree to enter and sign such agreements.
Whether or not there was an agreement is inconsequential: Jonathan has been voted out. That is my joy.
Re: I Will Return Stronger To Rebuild PDP,Johnathan Tells Party Leadership by malambagu(m): 10:42am On May 15, 2015
[color=#550000][/color][right][/right] Today as up friday may now thirteen 13 days more for GEJ to end his career and move to otueke while GMB carry own and continuity change to nation and freshly development expectationally for the whole sector in pray God success recovered ameen.
Re: I Will Return Stronger To Rebuild PDP,Johnathan Tells Party Leadership by moseslarry(m): 10:45am On May 15, 2015
Goddex:
[size=13pt]Yes sir!!!

Nigeria will enter #OneChance from May 29 with an empty headed brain dead sinile grandpa as it's . . .

[/size]

Imagine what your dead brain could think. A right thinking person will definitely understand what GMB meant by asking him (GEJ) or saying he hasn't talked with him about some important information concerning the Nation he has been govern and in due time, hand over to new government. In a civillised world he should discuss with him some important and strategic things he should know to foster smooth handing over and good governance to thrive. So think like a man dude

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Return Stronger To Rebuild PDP,Johnathan Tells Party Leadership by Kingkamal(m): 10:46am On May 15, 2015
Please jona you can't run with our money.. infact we don't care about the money, we always think about the genocides in the disguise of Boko Haram you made us homeless.. you can't go free jona...
Re: I Will Return Stronger To Rebuild PDP,Johnathan Tells Party Leadership by TopHand: 10:47am On May 15, 2015
Goddex:
[size=13pt]Yes sir!!!
[/size]
Ignorance my friend is a serious disease, I am astonished you got 25 likes and 5 shares yet neither you or anyone of your merry bandwagon of the blind thought about reading the article first "Http://www.punchng.com/news/i-havent-got-useful-tips-from-jonathan-buhari" pls read it.
Just for the benefit of those members of your little company who went to school but still failed to learn how to read, Buhari is only asking GEJ for hand over notes, in the words of a wise Nigerian "Ola new york city" the only tips Buhari is asking from Jonathan's administration which has been managing Nigeria's collective treasures in the last five years is to give details of the state of affairs. Details like, how much was made and spent, national debts, awarded contracts and stages of completion, and various economic activities and projections. Such information ensure that the incoming government hit the ground running and not spend months trying to figure out the state of things. So pls go back to school and get it right this time, learn to read.
Re: I Will Return Stronger To Rebuild PDP,Johnathan Tells Party Leadership by mikolo80: 10:47am On May 15, 2015
God forbid bad tin. If we ever need Jonathan then it means that Nigeria don finish patapata
luvinhubby:
I believe Nigeria will still need this man in the future, his only undoing was trusting some insincere people.
Re: I Will Return Stronger To Rebuild PDP,Johnathan Tells Party Leadership by feedthenation(m): 10:47am On May 15, 2015
[quote author=cmon post=33758069]Hope all these trekkers will not reach Otuoke to an empty house.... cheesy Wish them well....[/quote

Exactly my thought - what's the purpose of their trekking adventure to Otuoke, when Oga Jona dey go on a well-deserved holiday with Mama Peace.
Re: I Will Return Stronger To Rebuild PDP,Johnathan Tells Party Leadership by JoeCutie(m): 10:48am On May 15, 2015
I think this man should stop talking already. He's been talking too much lately. Is he high on Mama Peace's fermented breast milk? undecided embarassed cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Will Return Stronger To Rebuild PDP,Johnathan Tells Party Leadership by Mufasa27(m): 10:48am On May 15, 2015
yemaldo:
cheesy cheesy cheesy Isn't that funny?
Keep laughing mad man
Re: I Will Return Stronger To Rebuild PDP,Johnathan Tells Party Leadership by Mufasa27(m): 10:50am On May 15, 2015
Goddex:
[size=13pt]Yes sir!!!

[/size]
Lol I agree with you
Re: I Will Return Stronger To Rebuild PDP,Johnathan Tells Party Leadership by kayceechile032(m): 10:50am On May 15, 2015
Dis one na medicine after death shocked tongue
Re: I Will Return Stronger To Rebuild PDP,Johnathan Tells Party Leadership by malambagu(m): 10:52am On May 15, 2015
Today as up friday may now thirteen 13 days more for GEJ to end his career and move to otueke while GMB carry own and continuity change to nation and freshly development expectationally for the whole sector in pray God success recovered ameen.
Re: I Will Return Stronger To Rebuild PDP,Johnathan Tells Party Leadership by adeA1(m): 11:00am On May 15, 2015
realtestament:
GEJ, u're d best we ever had....we gonna give u our full support, believing u coming back stronger dan ever..

#God bless GEJ
#God bless naija
#God bless NL
#God bless Me
oponu radarada!!! Will OBAMA also come down here to ve rest after he might ve done wit his leadership role. Some ppl can't think straight
Re: I Will Return Stronger To Rebuild PDP,Johnathan Tells Party Leadership by Nobody: 11:12am On May 15, 2015
Firefire:
Our dear President; Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, you are already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of your departure has come.

You have fought the good fight, you have finished the course, you have kept the faith; in the future there is laid up for you the crown of

righteousness.

We in your team still believe you.

We thank you for your peaceful conduct and resolution for a one Nigeria.

Please enjoy your days ahead, and hope to see you back in the near future.

We shall continue to love and admire you sir.

Firefire: For the team.

We also 'tank' you for putting Nigeria in debt....again!
For becoming a sectional president.
For making one tribe out of 250 the pillar of your presidency.
For eating billion naira food.
For being totally blind to glaring corruption cases.
And finally for having the common sense to accept the red card we have patiently prepared for you.

1 Like

Re: I Will Return Stronger To Rebuild PDP,Johnathan Tells Party Leadership by teufelein(f): 11:18am On May 15, 2015
jeg is running away. he knows too well that the year, 2015, will terminate the zoo aka nigeria...learned minds know that in actual sense of it the zoo aka nigeria expired on 31.12.2013 only fools are hoping against hope. the zoo aka nigeria is expired and we're going to bury it finally this year, 2015.
Re: I Will Return Stronger To Rebuild PDP,Johnathan Tells Party Leadership by hmmmm2015(m): 11:20am On May 15, 2015
Y
Re: I Will Return Stronger To Rebuild PDP,Johnathan Tells Party Leadership by madjune(m): 11:31am On May 15, 2015
Firefire:
Our dear President; Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, you are already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of your departure has come.

You have fought the good fight, you have finished the course, you have kept the faith; in the future there is laid up for you the crown of

righteousness.

We in your team still believe you.

We thank you for your peaceful conduct and resolution for a one Nigeria.

Please enjoy your days ahead, and hope to see you back in the near future.

We shall continue to love and admire you sir.

Firefire: For the team.

A loser's prayer.
I hope it's backed up with the tears you said Buhari will cry again.
This time, na your eyes e dey comot from.
How life changes.
Re: I Will Return Stronger To Rebuild PDP,Johnathan Tells Party Leadership by chocho28: 11:32am On May 15, 2015
shamelly:
Taking a rest outside nigeria?
Can u see life
Assuming he did well in his 6 years stay in office he won't have to worry about other countries
If their various heads of state are like u will u run to their country?
I believe in our nigeria
Go take ur rest jona
Pls be alittle constructive in ur comment; even George Bush went outside de U.S to take sum rest after Obama took over. Its only natural for one to look for sumwia he cn have a rest frm de noise of politics
Re: I Will Return Stronger To Rebuild PDP,Johnathan Tells Party Leadership by Nobody: 11:36am On May 15, 2015
shamelly:
Taking a rest outside nigeria?
Can u see life
Assuming he did well in his 6 years stay in office he won't have to worry about other countries
If their various heads of state are like u will u run to their country?
I believe in our nigeria
Go take ur rest jona
bad bele! Is it a sin to rest outside the country?the advantages are more. He needs rest man, cos he's been a leader all his life.
Re: I Will Return Stronger To Rebuild PDP,Johnathan Tells Party Leadership by benedictnsi(m): 11:46am On May 15, 2015
Goddex:
[size=13pt]Yes sir!!!

[/size]

Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha

Still laughing
Re: I Will Return Stronger To Rebuild PDP,Johnathan Tells Party Leadership by tlops(m): 11:48am On May 15, 2015
Goddex:
[size=13pt]Yes sir!!!

[/size]

It is people like you that are sponsoring terrorism in this country. . Because your candidate lost (as epected by any sane Nigerian ) you are wishing the Nation evil. My friend be careful what you wish for..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ambode Arrests Soldier For Driving Against Traffic - Photos / MEND Leader, Henry Okah Was Paid To Assassinate Me - Jonathan / Maikanti Baru Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.