Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Man Trekking For GEJ Replies Omotola After She Called Trekkers 'Silly' - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Trekking For GEJ Replies Omotola After She Called Trekkers 'Silly' (31126 Views)

Man Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Gets Female Partner [photo] / Hamisu Abubakar, The Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Now In FCT / Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Receives Royal Welcome In Minna (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Trekking For GEJ Replies Omotola After She Called Trekkers 'Silly' by godoluwa(m): 2:30pm On May 15, 2015
in what way has d trekking affects omotola? she needs nt to label anybody as silly

3 Likes

Re: Man Trekking For GEJ Replies Omotola After She Called Trekkers 'Silly' by Nobody: 2:31pm On May 15, 2015
smiley
what annoys me most iis the kinda enthusiasm he flaunts on his pics

3 Likes

Re: Man Trekking For GEJ Replies Omotola After She Called Trekkers 'Silly' by orobs93(m): 2:31pm On May 15, 2015
Why don't you go to luxemburg and see what jonathan should have done with our money?
Height of Mediocrity.
Nothing for happen we for go there carry am comout put am for jail and nothing for still happen..

3 Likes

Re: Man Trekking For GEJ Replies Omotola After She Called Trekkers 'Silly' by haykay33: 2:31pm On May 15, 2015
Niyi is not just a guy...he is into active politics in kogi state and a PDP member, is known as Comrade Niyi...

1 Like

Re: Man Trekking For GEJ Replies Omotola After She Called Trekkers 'Silly' by demmy0325(m): 2:31pm On May 15, 2015
Chubhie:
It is never my concern what a man does to take care of his family as long as it in no way conflicts with my interests.

As much as I like omosexy, she should learn to Respect, live and let live. These trekkers have in no way threatened her position in my minds eyes as example to ladies on how to manage family and take care of her business.

If she Omosexy is bored and looking to pick up fights, she should pick up the phone and call jenny I heard she's spotted somewhere in mexico chilling alone on some 200k per night resort so they can resume age long hostilities on who is #1.

The trekkers should understand that what ever one set his mind on to accomplish there will be challenges. The trick is to stay focused and keep your eyes on the glory ahead.

Playing Glory by John Legend for you guys. All the very best.
.. Shoro leilei bai...
Re: Man Trekking For GEJ Replies Omotola After She Called Trekkers 'Silly' by freecocoa(f): 2:32pm On May 15, 2015
12pm:
as in, everything omotola has cannot afford breakfast in some people's home,
lakm grin grin grin
biggest lie in human existence.

Abeg tell us who those people are, even if them dey chop diamond.

2 Likes

Re: Man Trekking For GEJ Replies Omotola After She Called Trekkers 'Silly' by Nobody: 2:32pm On May 15, 2015
May God bless them and shame all the bad belle critics
Re: Man Trekking For GEJ Replies Omotola After She Called Trekkers 'Silly' by onatisi(m): 2:34pm On May 15, 2015
To be honest all these trekking is absolutely irrelevant and senseless. What good does this guy trekking do for the country and society? Nothing !
Re: Man Trekking For GEJ Replies Omotola After She Called Trekkers 'Silly' by MrBasketball: 2:34pm On May 15, 2015
Joblessness is a disease. undecided
Re: Man Trekking For GEJ Replies Omotola After She Called Trekkers 'Silly' by kay29000(m): 2:34pm On May 15, 2015
Hmm! Although I totally didn't agree with what Omotola said, I don't also agree with this guy's comments. So, he is saying Jonathan is a hero for conceding defeat? That is ludicrous. If he had a choice, he wouldn't have. I would have respected Jonathan more if he had allowed things to run freely during the elections, without his dirty politics. He only conceded defeat cos it was obvious 75% of Nigerians didn't want him as President anymore, and if he had not stepped down, there wouldn't be a Nigeria for him to keep looting. He did what he did for selfish reasons, not because he meant well for Nigeria. People need to stop all this hero talk...it is just pathetic. Anyway,if you have problem lasting long in bed, hit me up on BBM- 7C22F6EC.

3 Likes

Re: Man Trekking For GEJ Replies Omotola After She Called Trekkers 'Silly' by Lordwize(m): 2:34pm On May 15, 2015
I celebrate Jonathan's acceptance of defeat, than Buhari's win. He did what Buhari cannot do in his dream.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Trekking For GEJ Replies Omotola After She Called Trekkers 'Silly' by robosky02(m): 2:35pm On May 15, 2015
just dey treak your own leak omo
Re: Man Trekking For GEJ Replies Omotola After She Called Trekkers 'Silly' by lilmax(m): 2:35pm On May 15, 2015
Nice reply

1 Like

Re: Man Trekking For GEJ Replies Omotola After She Called Trekkers 'Silly' by Bants(m): 2:35pm On May 15, 2015
Omotola is a fool for that tweets i have seen Stella Damascus on aljazeera and fighting against child marriage Genevive is promoting nollywood to the world she is ere abusing trekkers God has given her a power find something incredible to with it not trekkers

4 Likes

Re: Man Trekking For GEJ Replies Omotola After She Called Trekkers 'Silly' by zeezahbee(f): 2:36pm On May 15, 2015
It is even the two ladies in the pics I pity. TheY just be stinky right now. How do they eat and bath all the way to otueke. Na them sabi
Re: Man Trekking For GEJ Replies Omotola After She Called Trekkers 'Silly' by MARKone(m): 2:37pm On May 15, 2015
The man for all I care is very silly with this his reply, who gives a Bleep if he owns the whole world, while the individual he is trekking for nearly brought the country to her knees. He didn't trek in solidarity for those that died in Immigration job scam, he didn't trek for the abysmal power situation, poor health, insecurity and those numerous vices that, chocks the life off this country. I would like to see the look on his face, if whoever that will receive them at the end, GEJ or whoever, ends up giving them a ' presidential handshake' a place to shower, food then send them home, empty handed.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Trekking For GEJ Replies Omotola After She Called Trekkers 'Silly' by crackhouse(m): 2:37pm On May 15, 2015
This is the real trekker. Continue giving us update dude and leave the bad belle because bad belle is allowed. At least we are sure u are trekking and not some mofos that will enter motocycle in the night and trek in the morning. Past presidential handshake awaits u dude.

1 Like

Re: Man Trekking For GEJ Replies Omotola After She Called Trekkers 'Silly' by Nobody: 2:37pm On May 15, 2015
orobs93:
Why don't you go to luxemburg and see what jonathan should have done with our money?
Height of Mediocrity.
Nothing for happen we for go there carry am comout put am for jail and nothing for still happen..

If only IBB had done one-fourth of what we expected of GEJ, while Abacha and Obasanjo did their own, am sure you wouldn't be using Luxembourg as an example. Or maybe they did turn Nigeria into Luxembourg only for GEJ to undo it grin
Re: Man Trekking For GEJ Replies Omotola After She Called Trekkers 'Silly' by oloworulz(m): 2:40pm On May 15, 2015
I don't trust anything that comes from GEJ or their supporters. Una sure sey dis guy dey trek? He even get time for twitter. Some ppul can't even observe 5 minuites prayers by thanking God for their lives.
Re: Man Trekking For GEJ Replies Omotola After She Called Trekkers 'Silly' by likata: 2:40pm On May 15, 2015
omotola is d silly person in this case

3 Likes

Re: Man Trekking For GEJ Replies Omotola After She Called Trekkers 'Silly' by yankison(m): 2:40pm On May 15, 2015
DollyParton1:
Why are they trekking when there are means of transportation?

I only trekked long distance in my elementary school when I used my transport fare to buy fried fish and baba dudu.

So did they blow their transport fare on fried fish and baba dudu also?

Just like Omotola said, they are silly.

LWKM.

babe you are to Gbaski .. So on point ...all this trekkers has no job and they are fake people except for the first person that did it patrotically.

3 Likes

Re: Man Trekking For GEJ Replies Omotola After She Called Trekkers 'Silly' by crackhouse(m): 2:41pm On May 15, 2015
onatisi:
To be honest all these trekking is absolutely irrelevant and senseless. What good does this guy trekking do for the country and society? Nothing !
at least he want to appreciate what Jona did and as well encourage others to always accept defeat to avoid troubles.
Re: Man Trekking For GEJ Replies Omotola After She Called Trekkers 'Silly' by Abugab(m): 2:42pm On May 15, 2015
I seriously think Nihi is missing the point here.
Averting what has happened in Burundi is not enough because the politicians brought things to that point.
It is a simple advice from Omotola, trek for something that has plagued us for too long like un-employment, insecurity, fuel scarcity (I believe if he was not trekking he won't be able to drive his car this past few weeks cos of fuel scarcity), hunger and suffering in midst of plenty and other plethora of national issues.

Nihi, Omotola is right, I will advice you add these issues to your reason for the trekking and not just to congratulate alone afterall GEJ took over govt and he was bound to handover too but the national issues have multiplied.

4 Likes

Re: Man Trekking For GEJ Replies Omotola After She Called Trekkers 'Silly' by proxillin(m): 2:43pm On May 15, 2015
Omotola attacked all of them regardless Buhari trekker or Jonathan trekker.

None of these 2 are worth trekking for. Its just a waste of time.

2 Likes

Re: Man Trekking For GEJ Replies Omotola After She Called Trekkers 'Silly' by dahood11: 2:43pm On May 15, 2015
12pm:
as in, everything omotola has cannot afford breakfast in some people's home,
lakm grin grin grin
abeg Wetin dem dey eat for kind house? Even na Bill Gate. Mmcteew

1 Like

Re: Man Trekking For GEJ Replies Omotola After She Called Trekkers 'Silly' by Kanyol(m): 2:45pm On May 15, 2015
I wouldn't reply Omotola if I was the guy

2 Likes

Re: Man Trekking For GEJ Replies Omotola After She Called Trekkers 'Silly' by orobs93(m): 2:45pm On May 15, 2015
Brugge:

If only IBB had done one-fourth of what we expected of GEJ, while Abacha and Obasanjo did their own, am sure you wouldn't be using Luxembourg as an example. Or maybe they did turn Nigeria into Luxembourg only for GEJ to undo it grin

Yes bro I get ur point but at dat time I was just under 18 yrs of age..so now we don't want any mediocre there again no time for chances you under perform we kick you out..presidency is not a try and error thing..
Re: Man Trekking For GEJ Replies Omotola After She Called Trekkers 'Silly' by tablu: 2:47pm On May 15, 2015

Re: Man Trekking For GEJ Replies Omotola After She Called Trekkers 'Silly' by MakCoby(m): 2:47pm On May 15, 2015
RealSleek:
But to think of it , u cant be an employee or a business owner and still have the tym for silly trekking....No tym
absolutely no time
Re: Man Trekking For GEJ Replies Omotola After She Called Trekkers 'Silly' by onatisi(m): 2:47pm On May 15, 2015
crackhouse:
at least he want to appreciate what Jona did and as well encourage others to always accept defeat to avoid troubles.
and the best way for him to express himself is by trekking for 3 weeks ? By the time they encounter senior boys on the road ,nobody will tell dem before dem run back

1 Like

Re: Man Trekking For GEJ Replies Omotola After She Called Trekkers 'Silly' by Xtanixlax(m): 2:47pm On May 15, 2015
eazisky:
Well, to some xtend, the guy is right, if GEJ Had not accept defeat, it would have been war by now in naija, go to burundi right now and u will understand better
So d best thing he cud do for him z trekking?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obiano Swears In Mark Okoye As A Commissioner! (PICS) / At Post-inauguration Gala, Osinbajo Commends Saraki For Not Acting Funny / Bukola Saraki Changes His Twitter Name To "Former Senate President" (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.