Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Man Trekking For GEJ Replies Omotola After She Called Trekkers 'Silly' - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Trekking For GEJ Replies Omotola After She Called Trekkers 'Silly' (31124 Views)

Man Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Gets Female Partner [photo] / Hamisu Abubakar, The Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Now In FCT / Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Receives Royal Welcome In Minna (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Trekking For GEJ Replies Omotola After She Called Trekkers 'Silly' by kenoz(m): 10:16pm On May 15, 2015
okay.....
Re: Man Trekking For GEJ Replies Omotola After She Called Trekkers 'Silly' by jomoh: 10:32pm On May 15, 2015
Justfollowit:

Give me one reason why you shouldn't be used as a lab experiment grin

Well, because I haven't seen your corpse in the lab already.

You think you're funny? Guess what you're not. Your comment is un intelligent to say the least just like the brainless madam you keep licking her big ugly butt in the name of being a fan.

And the next time you quote me, better have something intelligent to say or else you won't like what you'll get.
Re: Man Trekking For GEJ Replies Omotola After She Called Trekkers 'Silly' by jomoh: 10:33pm On May 15, 2015
Justfollowit:

Give me one reason why you shouldn't be used as a lab experiment grin

You think you're funny? Guess what you're not. Your comment is very not intelligent to say the least just like the brainless madam you keep licking her big ugly butt in the name of being a fan.

And the next time you quote me, better have something intelligent to say or else you won't like what you'll get.
Re: Man Trekking For GEJ Replies Omotola After She Called Trekkers 'Silly' by Nobody: 10:35pm On May 15, 2015
jomoh:

You think you're funny? Guess what you're not. Your comment is un intelligent to say the least just like the brainless madam you keep licking her big ugly butt in the name of being a fan.

Bwahahaha grin

I am vey sure that deep within yourself, you know what you are cheesy
Re: Man Trekking For GEJ Replies Omotola After She Called Trekkers 'Silly' by OACKLAND(m): 10:39pm On May 15, 2015
femi19:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-nIFJkyQm5Oo/VVXaJuVpG9I/AAAAAAAB3ZU/PyNokqB5cZc/s1600/CFCkQLTUUAAUlIG.jpg[/img]

Oladele who is trekking to Otuoke for President Jonathan has replied Omotola after she called those trekking,silly youths..(here) Read more below

[img]http://3.bp..com/-AdPHd33CVCY/VVXaRUXNwWI/AAAAAAAB3Zc/FYT0irTYMlA/s1600/IMG_20150515_122823_edit_edit1.png[/img]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-aN5sqL2rPVQ/VVXYt2_MxzI/AAAAAAAB3ZA/BE5_11n4wAU/s1600/IMG_20150515_122818_edit.png[/img]

Source http://www.cravetechblog.com/2015/05/man-trekking-for-gej-replies-omotola.html

Add Us On BBM 2B523D25

if this guy had clients on the waiting, he wudnt trekk. meanwhile hw did he know bout omotola's comment since he is in the middle of nowhere.
2ndly hw d guy take dey charge him fone battery, abi him carry plenty power banks?
ojoro
Re: Man Trekking For GEJ Replies Omotola After She Called Trekkers 'Silly' by jomoh: 10:42pm On May 15, 2015
midolian:
Leave story for chinua achebe..omotola's msg is simple "politicians do not deserve to be trekked for. There are better things to trek for"

You think I like the politicians? But the fact the guy or anyone decides to trek for them is none of my business because there are better things I could use my time for. The fact that she had the time to make a comment on the people means she too had nothing better to do with her time and she's trying to score a cheap point and gain some unnecessary attention from it.

People with better things to do don't have time to comment on trekkers who has their own motive for doing it. Who knows how much is involved in the trekking that the guy is not disclosing (just saying) but no matter what is at stake, its the guys business and not Omotolas'
Re: Man Trekking For GEJ Replies Omotola After She Called Trekkers 'Silly' by midolian(m): 10:45pm On May 15, 2015
jomoh:

You think I like the politicians? But the fact the guy or anyone decides to trek for them is none of my business because there are better things I could use my time for. The fact that she had the time to make a comment on the people means she too had nothing better to do with her time and she's trying to score a cheap point and gain some unnecessary attention from it.

People with better things to do don't have time to comment on trekkers who has their own motive for doing it. Who knows how much is involved in the trekking that the guy is not disclosing (just saying) but no matter what is at stake, its the guys business and not Omotolas'
you are very correct but that still doesn't invalidate omotola's points.
Re: Man Trekking For GEJ Replies Omotola After She Called Trekkers 'Silly' by jomoh: 10:56pm On May 15, 2015
Justfollowit:

Now I get it. You want attention like your yeyebrity crush.

Well you sure got mine cos I was wondering how a goat could talk. Then I reasoned end time things goats on NL.

** Seun made a mistake when choosing the colours for NL. Now all these goats thinks it a grass field**
Re: Man Trekking For GEJ Replies Omotola After She Called Trekkers 'Silly' by Nobody: 10:57pm On May 15, 2015
jomoh:

Now I get it. You want attention like your yeyebrity crush.

Well you sure got mine cos I was wondering how a goat could talk. Then I reasoned end time things goats on NL.
l
** Seun made a mistake when choosing the colours for NL. Now all these goats thinks it a grass field**
You know what you are grin. I would rather be a goat than be a subhuman tongue
Re: Man Trekking For GEJ Replies Omotola After She Called Trekkers 'Silly' by davedave1: 11:03pm On May 15, 2015
Chubhie:
It is never my concern what a man does to take care of his family as long as it in no way conflicts with my interests.

As much as I like omosexy, she should learn to Respect, live and let live. These trekkers have in no way threatened her position in my minds eyes as example to ladies on how to manage family and take care of her business.

If she Omosexy is bored and looking to pick up fights, she should pick up the phone and call jenny I heard she's spotted somewhere in mexico chilling alone on some 200k per night resort so they can resume age long hostilities on who is #1.

The trekkers should understand that what ever one set his mind on to accomplish there will be challenges. The trick is to stay focused and keep your eyes on the glory ahead.

Playing Glory by John Legend for you guys. All the very best.
. You get sense past some people in this forum, I swear....
Re: Man Trekking For GEJ Replies Omotola After She Called Trekkers 'Silly' by jomoh: 11:25pm On May 15, 2015
midolian:
you are very correct but that still doesn't invalidate omotola's points.

You're right but she can drive her point without the insults. It makes her look as if she sees herself to be superior to the trekkers just because she does not have the little sense to appreciate what GEJ did in the way the guy appreciated it. Also by the word "youths" that she used, it shows how proud and highly she thinks of her self. How old is she? 37. I bet she can never be 5years older than any of the trekkers. So why insult them? Is it because she's richer than them? Is it because she's popular and influential?

Not everyone wants to be rich. Some just want a comfortable
and secured life and from what people has said about the guy, he seems comfortable enough.

The first trekker (Suleiman) had to trek to fulfil his earlier vow. This shows honesty, trust and integrity. This are the kind of things we should propagate and encourage in our society. This are things even people like Omotola should be promoting but her tweet shows, Omotola, being in such a position will not fulfil her vow/pact/promise instead she would make an excuse that she can't possibly trek from Lagos to Abuja which makes her no different from the politicians.

I can go on and on about how silly, shallow and after thought her tweet is especially coming from a celebrity. Its a disappointment to say the least.

BTW am not a GEJ fan(you can go trough my posts to confirm).

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Trekking For GEJ Replies Omotola After She Called Trekkers 'Silly' by jomoh: 11:32pm On May 15, 2015
Justfollowit:

grin. I would rather be a goat tongue

Thank you for not putting me through the stress of proving to you that you're a Goat. So can you please find your way out of my mention page? Its not a grass field.
Re: Man Trekking For GEJ Replies Omotola After She Called Trekkers 'Silly' by fF01(m): 11:34pm On May 15, 2015
der ar thousands of way to honour someone, y trek? Y?? dis people need brain evaluation o!
Re: Man Trekking For GEJ Replies Omotola After She Called Trekkers 'Silly' by gragraboy: 11:38pm On May 15, 2015
eazisky:
Well, to some xtend, the guy is right, if GEJ Had not accept defeat, it would have been war by now in naija, go to burundi right now and u will understand better
Accepting the defeat was the right thing to do as a honorable human being after witnessing the polls you people are talking as if he did an impossible task or he did something extraordinary. I am proud of what GEJ did but he did not avert any crisis like a super hero he just did what a gentleman would do....simple

1 Like

Re: Man Trekking For GEJ Replies Omotola After She Called Trekkers 'Silly' by Nobody: 11:51pm On May 15, 2015
2undexy:

wats sexy abt the insult
because everything about omosexy is sexy
Re: Man Trekking For GEJ Replies Omotola After She Called Trekkers 'Silly' by eazisky(m): 12:00am On May 16, 2015
gragraboy:

Accepting the defeat was the right thing to do as a honorable human being after witnessing the polls you people are talking as if he did an impossible task or he did something extraordinary. I am proud of what GEJ did but he did not avert any crisis like a super hero he just did what a gentleman would do....simple

I dnt xpect to knw what GEJ Averted, u wont undstnd
Re: Man Trekking For GEJ Replies Omotola After She Called Trekkers 'Silly' by isaaciyes(m): 2:06am On May 16, 2015
Still, I don't see how its omotola's business. Its a free world. Nigerian celebs have this funny way of contributing to issues... The proverbial spots of the leopard
Re: Man Trekking For GEJ Replies Omotola After She Called Trekkers 'Silly' by korm2me(m): 2:37am On May 16, 2015
eazisky:
Well, to some xtend, the guy is right, if GEJ Had not accept defeat, it would have been war by now in naija, go to burundi right now and u will understand better
forget it this trekkers are really silly. why won't gej accept defeat? if general abdusalam mohamad who took over frm abacha can hand over to civilians when he had d opportunity to clung to power then who is jonathan? no nigerian civilian president has ever refused to accept defeat ( though he is d first to loss while in power?) so why will it start with Jonathan. I saw his acceptance of defeat as normal. nothing more to start trekking uo and down for.
Re: Man Trekking For GEJ Replies Omotola After She Called Trekkers 'Silly' by Mayflowa(m): 3:40am On May 16, 2015
Abugab:
I seriously think Nihi is missing the point here.
Averting what has happened in Burundi is not enough because the politicians brought things to that point.
It is a simple advice from Omotola, trek for something that has plagued us for too long like un-employment, insecurity, fuel scarcity (I believe if he was not trekking he won't be able to drive his car this past few weeks cos of fuel scarcity), hunger and suffering in midst of plenty and other plethora of national issues.

Nihi, Omotola is right, I will advice you add these issues to your reason for the trekking and not just to congratulate alone afterall GEJ took over govt and he was bound to handover too but the national issues have multiplied.

What manner of a person calls another 'silly'? For a public peersonality, Omotola is so uncouth and should be very wary of her public conduct.
Re: Man Trekking For GEJ Replies Omotola After She Called Trekkers 'Silly' by Mayflowa(m): 4:15am On May 16, 2015
jomoh:

You're right but she can drive her point without the insults. It makes her look as if she sees herself to be superior to the trekkers just because she does not have the little sense to appreciate what GEJ did in the way the guy appreciated it. Also by the word "youths" that she used, it shows how proud and highly she thinks of her self. How old is she? 37. I bet she can never be 5years older than any of the trekkers. So why insult them? Is it because she's richer than them? Is it because she's popular and influential?

Not everyone wants to be rich. Some just want a comfortable
and secured life and from what people has said about the guy, he seems comfortable enough.

The first trekker (Suleiman) had to trek to fulfil his earlier vow. This shows honesty, trust and integrity. This are the kind of things we should propagate and encourage in our society. This are things even people like Omotola should be promoting but her tweet shows, Omotola, being in such a position will not fulfil her vow/pact/promise instead she would make an excuse that she can't possibly trek from Lagos to Abuja which makes her no different from the politicians.

I can go on and on about how silly, shallow and after thought her tweet is especially coming from a celebrity. Its a disappointment to say the least.

BTW am not a GEJ fan(you can go trough my posts to confirm).

You have spoken my mind. No one has the right to spill insult on another especially for a public person. This goes to show her inner makeup. I already pity her husband. Poor dude! No wonder he is never home.
Re: Man Trekking For GEJ Replies Omotola After She Called Trekkers 'Silly' by Trunaijian: 5:29am On May 16, 2015
I really dont understand all this nonsensence about jonathan being a hero. The man lost the election, the only humble thing legt for hom to do was to accept!. Its not like he resigned or anything, he lost!
Re: Man Trekking For GEJ Replies Omotola After She Called Trekkers 'Silly' by OlaNurudeen: 6:39am On May 16, 2015
check yourself, are you not truly silly? or above silly stupid being.
Re: Man Trekking For GEJ Replies Omotola After She Called Trekkers 'Silly' by Hotstew(m): 9:32am On May 16, 2015
RealSleek:
But to think of it , u cant be an employee or a business owner and still have the tym for silly trekking....No tym

I am sure you've read abt pple climbing Mt Everest. It doesn't mean they are jobless. Pple go on a quest like this because of what they believe in it. And mind you not everybody can make money by lying on their back like Omotola
Re: Man Trekking For GEJ Replies Omotola After She Called Trekkers 'Silly' by Ferebiekun: 9:39am On May 16, 2015
eazisky:

And we should therefore trek all over the country to show our gratitude that Jonathan didn't choose to set the nation on fire after glaringly losing at the polls? What a logic! Brain, I strongly believe is meant for something, right?
Re: Man Trekking For GEJ Replies Omotola After She Called Trekkers 'Silly' by wiljez: 11:02am On May 17, 2015
I don't entirely agree with Omotola. Though a solidarity walk should be for a honourable cause, GEJ acceptance of defeat is because he lost, if he had been stubborn about it, there would be civil unrest which will defeat his ambition of remaining a politician. Still, Omotola is not one to be a critic. It is @oladele's way, let him be. Omotola is a failed dancer, failed comedian, failed event planner, failed reality show cast amongst other failed attempt at staying famous. Let her try being patriotic in any way, and maybe then she'll not fail so much. Do something for Nigeria once abeg. She gloats with her wealth on social media and pick fights. Not a real model either. Hypocrite.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NNPC May Reduce The Price Of Fuel Soon / Air Force Men Brutalize Business Man, As Patience Jonathan Visits Delta (pic) / Obiano Swears In Mark Okoye As A Commissioner! (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.