Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,997 members, 7,866,758 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:41 AM

Super Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: 2017 AFCON Qualifiers. - Sports (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: 2017 AFCON Qualifiers. (251789 Views)

Nigeria Vs South Africa 2019 AFCON Qualifiers: 0 - 2 (Full Time) / Flying Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (South Korea 2017) / Super Falcons of Nigeria Thread: 2015 Women's World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (161) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: 2017 AFCON Qualifiers. by TheSuperNerd(m): 12:52pm On Oct 20, 2015
One thing is certain Sir.............. The Name "Emmanuel Emenike" shall never be forgotten in Nigeria's soccer history.

Sincerely, I'm partially not ok with the way he's leaving but all the same he's made his decision.

But also, it didn't really hit me as a surprise....... *smiles*

Anyway, We just gotta move on............

Orkpekyandega:

Well, lets see if the available strikers mentioned above will produce a consistent goal scoring performance. I can't forget Emenike's goals when we needed them most, especialy his combination with Brown Ideye.
I miss Emenike. I think he did the right thing, to resign when the ovation had started going low is the best thing to do. Unlike others, who waited for the fans to call endlessly for their heads. No need to mention names anyway.

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: 2017 AFCON Qualifiers. by BascoVanVeli(m): 1:33pm On Oct 20, 2015
Orkpekyandega:
[b][size=14pt]
Emenike Quits Super Eagles, Apologises For Goal Drought
[/size]
[img]http://www.completesportsnigeria.mobi/readNewsItem1.php?nid=14279[/img]
By Johnny Edward and Adeboye Amosu:

Al Ain striker Emmanuel Emenike has announced his retirement from the Super Eagles, two weeks after former captain Vincent Enyeama also called it quits with the senior national team.

Emenike made the shock announcement on Monday night via his Instagram account Chiboy_ee29.
Emenike wrote : “No more Eagles career! After 5 great years, I am happy to announce that I have put full-stop to my National team career for the sake of national peace, insinuating that he might also have fallen out with coach Sunday Oliseh, like Enyeama did just before the Lille keeper retired.
It’s a pleasure for me to have played for this great country. I never regretted it and I think its the best time to end it. Millions thanks to all the fans who have been very supportive during the good and bad times.

“I am very proud of my performance, I am proud of my team mates and I am very proud of the nation called, Nigeria.

“My AFCON gold medal is a sign of great achievement, My AFCON topscorer award speaks a lot about my commitment and dedication to the team. Super Eagles is a camp not a family house, and it shouldn't be a threat zone for any individual. I have done according to our national anthem.

All my dreams came true in the national team, I dreamt to win Nations Cup for Nigeria after 20-years, I dreamt to play at the World Cup as well as to make a name for myself. In the space of five years, I got them. I'm a winner!”

Despite claiming that all his international dreams have been fulfilled, Emenike apologised to fans for his recent goal drought having not scored for Nigeria in two years.

For every dissapointed fan, maybe due to my inability to re-establish my goal scoring instinct for Super Eagles, I will like to say I'm sorry but the ones I had scored counted well for the team,” he added.
“As long as Nigeria remains, you and I will always remember the name, Emenike.

Finally, I am happy to make a bow and continue supporting the team every time.

Currently playing on loan at Dubai club Al Ain, Emenike debuted for Nigeria at the Teslim Balogun Stadium in Lagos during a friendly game against Sierra Leone in 2011.
[/b]

www.completesportsnigeria.mobi/readNewsItem1.php?nid=14279

This isn't a retirement it is a well needed hiatus. There was immense pressure on Oliseh to drop him and he is doing this to free Oliseh. Maybe I should have saw this coming cuz they hugged when he came off in the Cameroon match. Maybe the pressure from the national team was hindering his development at the club level. All the same my hat goes off to Eminike for his handling of the situation and i wish him good luck, though like Enyeama at some point I'm sure he'll be back.

2 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: 2017 AFCON Qualifiers. by Orkpekyandega(m): 4:00pm On Oct 20, 2015
BascoVanVeli:

This isn't a retirement it is a well needed hiatus. There was immense pressure on Oliseh to drop him and he is doing this to free Oliseh. Maybe I should have saw this coming cuz they hugged when he came off in the Cameroon match. Maybe the pressure from the national team was hindering his development at the club level. All the same my hat goes off to Eminike for his handling of the situation and i wish him good luck, though like Enyeama at some point I'm sure he'll be back.
Well said.
Emenike's form really dropped, right from the time Stephen Keshi was still the Coach. If you notice, he was benched and Aaron Samuel preferred against him in our match against Congo or so. Stake holders, as a result questioned Keshi's decision as to why he didn't start the match with Emenike. Well it's in his best interest to resign now, than still be expecting call ups when it might not be fisible.

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: 2017 AFCON Qualifiers. by Orkpekyandega(m): 4:15pm On Oct 20, 2015
[b][size=14pt]
Ighalo, Musa or Ideye: Who should lead Nigeria's attack after Emmanuel Emenike's retirement?
By Imhons Erons
[/size]
[img]http://1.bp..com/-s_al6HH4zQA/ViX7Gu9tN_I/AAAAAAAAAlM/X80_yH-YeOI/s1600/_66275572_160962111.jpg[/img]
Emmanuel Emenike has decided to call it quits with the Super Eagles.The news may be sudden and shocking but to some, it is not unexpected judging by the 'closeness' of the Al Ain attacker with estranged ex-skipper Enyeama.

The Super Eagles coach's decision to dramatically replace Enyeama as captain of the national side was always going to create multiple ripples and this is another one he has to deal with.

Now, Sunday Oliseh has to find another capable forward to wear the Number 9 jersey for the senior national team.

Only recently, the former international was resolute in deposing Vincent Enyeama and installing 22-year old Ahmed Musa as the new skipper.

It was a bold move that caused a few rancour. Oliseh may not have handled the situation too well but he stood by his decision and masterminded an impressive victory over Cameroun.

Another decision currently begs to be made: who leads the attack for the ex-Olympic gold medalist’s team?

During his stay thus far, Oliseh has preferred striker Emmanuel Emenike despite the goal-shy frontman’s continued goal drought. But with Emenike’s sudden retirement comes the chance for others to step into the shoes left behind.

The Al Ain attacker, instrumental to most of Stephen Keshi's successes, has been suffering some form of drought for a while now. So energetic and a handful for defenders, Emenike's missing scoring boots had become a source of worry and it had been muted that he may have been dropped in subsequent matches.

The last time the burly, ex-Fenerbahce man found the net for the Super Eagles was over 2 years ago in Ethiopia. That's a wait too long even for a rookie striker.
Goals decide games.

In that regard, now is not the time for the national team handler to rue Emenike’s absence but to find an even better replacement who knows how to knock the ball past goalkeepers.

A few names quickly come to mind.
Obafemi Martins has rolled back the hands of time and his banging in the goals in the MLS like a refreshed 20 year old.
But his days with the Eagles are long gone and Oliseh doesn't appear like one who would desire to reverse that.

Bart Ogbeche suffers the same fate. His resurgence in Holland has been nothing short of a miracle. But his fate with the national side is sealed.

That leaves Ahmed Musa, Brown Ideye and Odion Ighalo.
Musa has never really convinced as a centre forward and has usually been deployed as a winger when on national assignment but his goalscoring feats with his Russian club may convince Sunday Oliseh to give his skipper the chance to lead the frontline.

Not one fan sees Ideye as a prolific marksman. He doesn’t score that many but he’s been known to be a technical team player. Despite his forgettable stay in England with West Brom, the 2013 AFCON winner has managed to secure Champions League football in Turkey with Olympiacos.

He is easily the country's most ranked striker in Europe's biggest club competition.

Yet he doesn't score enough and that may shift Sunday Oliseh's focus from him to another who a couple of years ago was not even on a shortlist of Nigeria's top 50.

However, an incredible season with Watford, which culminated in the Hornets' promotion to the Premier League, has catapulted Ighalo to the top of the chart.

He has not stopped scoring since and five goals in just eight EPL games indicate that he can also mix it with the big boys.

What's more? In the Super Eagles' last international friendly against Cameroun, after Emenike had ran fruitlessly around for 70 odd minutes, Ighalo, in as a substitute, only needed less than a quarter of that to register his name on the scorer's sheet.

It was a big statement, one even Oliseh can't ignore.
Nigeria's next game is against Swaziland in a qualifier and whosoever the coach fields in that encounter may just be the next striker that the coach places his trust in and it will be a surprise if it is not one of these three.
[/b]

www.soccernet.com.ng/2015/10/ighalo-musa-or-ideye-who-should-lead.html
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: 2017 AFCON Qualifiers. by Orkpekyandega(m): 4:24pm On Oct 20, 2015
[b][size=14pt]
Esin: Emenike’s Int’l Retirement Is Worrisome
[/size]

By James Agberebi:

Former Nigeria international, Etim Esin, has described the recent retirement by Emmanuel Emenike from the Super Eagles as a worrying development, Completesportsnigeria.com reports.

On Monday night, Emenike took to his instagram handle to announce that he was quitting the national team.

A few weeks back, former Eagles skipper, Vincent Enyeama, also announced his retirement from the team after falling out with coach Sunday Oliseh.

Speaking with Completesportsnigeria.com, Esin expressed his fears that more senior players may also follow suit.

"It is not a good development because as a coach, you still need your experienced players in the team. When I was a young kid, I remember I played with the likes of Peter Rufai, Stephen Keshi, who was the leader of our squad at that time.

"We know Sunday Oliseh is trying to build a new squad, but he still need the experienced players in the team because at the end of the day, it is all about results, maybe the next person to call it quit could be Mikel. So, I think it is not a welcome development," Esin told Completesportsnigeria .com.

Esin also called on the Nigeria Football Federation to wade into the matter.
"I think this is something the NFF should step into and address because they are the football ruling body in Nigeria. When players start bringing in personal interest into the national team, it shows they've lost interest in the national team. Patriotism is not there anymore, the zeal of coming to represent is not there anymore.

"I believe there is a lot of intrigues going on and we have to put our house in order. I back Oliseh, but he has to try and do something especially with his older players, because we all know players and their egos."
[/b]

www.completesportsnigeria.com/esin-emenikes-international-retirement-is-worrisome/

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: 2017 AFCON Qualifiers. by BascoVanVeli(m): 4:24pm On Oct 20, 2015
Honestly if Eminike must retire all the midfielder's should follow suit the guy has not had a clear goal scoring opportunity since he got called offside against France at the world cup and he has played a part in more important goals than people give him credit for, I will always remember the run he made against Bosnia. The way things are looking we will have 11 players to hold a testimonial match for maybe the retired eagles can play the new eagles.

3 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: 2017 AFCON Qualifiers. by Orkpekyandega(m): 4:31pm On Oct 20, 2015
[b][size=14pt]
Mastoroudes: Emenike’s Retirement In His Best Interest
[/size]

By Adeboye Amosu:

Erstwhile member of technical committee of the Nigeria Football Federation, John Mastoroudes, says he is not surprised by Emmanuel Emenike's decision to quit international football, Comple tesportsnigeria.com can report.

The former Spartak Moscow forward announced his retirement from the Super Eagles Monday evening via his instagram account.

The news came as a rude shock to many as the well built hitman has been a regular starter in the Super Eagles in recent years.

However, the Greek born soccer administrator is not moved by the decision of the 2013 Africa Cup of Nations top scorer.

"The news of Emmanuel Emenike's retirement from the Super Eagles did not come to me as a surprise," Mastoroudes disclosed to Comple tesportsnigeria.com.

"He has struggled to impress with the national team in recent outings which has made people criticise him.

"I just believe he felt he can't cope with the demands of international football and team's requirement, hence the need for him to call it quits," Mastoroudes concludes.

Emenike who made his debut for Nigeria in a friendly game against Sierra Leone in 2011 scored 16 goals in 35 appearances for the Super Eagles.
[/b]

www.completesportsnigeria.com/mastoroudes-emenikes-retirement-in-his-best-interest/
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: 2017 AFCON Qualifiers. by Orkpekyandega(m): 4:36pm On Oct 20, 2015
[b][size=14pt]
Abia Warriors defender Obaroakpo confident Eagles will scale Burkina hurdle
[/size]

By Sam Nnaji

Abia Warriors captain Austin Obaroakpo has described his full debut for the Nigerian national team as "great" and an "honour" after the team's win over Burkina Faso in a first leg of the CHAN qualifiers at the Adokiye Amiesimaka Stadium, Port Harcourt on Saturday. Obarakpo was a member of the squad that hit the Burkinabes 2-0.

"Honestly it feels very great and I am very happy knowing fully well it was my first full debut for the national team and the whole country was watching me", said Obaroakpo, whose previous action for the national team was a three minute appearance in the friendly against Cameroon in Belgium about a week ago. "I feel honoured being among the chosen ones to represent the country and the whole country watching you. It was a good opportunity and I knew I had to use it very well but you know I just can't describe the feeling. I feel great".

The central defender also praised the team's winning performance admitting that they knew it would be a tough game. "We didn't expect an easy game because they are a good side", Obaroakpo continued. "They beat our under-23 a few weeks ago but we prepared well for it and we expected a very difficult game.

"You know a lot of people were worried because we were coming from different teams and the problem was if we will 'gell' very well. But we have been training together for the past two weeks and even though the two weeks is not enough, we had to ginger ourselves and talk a lot to ourselves and know ourselves better. We knew that first of all we must put our house in order.

The understanding will be on the pitch and off the pitch.
"We had a great performance. We are not disappointed. I am happy we got the result. To get two goals was not easy, we played as a team and we worked hard for it.

I thank God that our efforts in training showed on the pitch."
The home-based Eagles got a 24th minute breakthrough from Nasarawa United's Yaro Bature but had to wait till the 13 minute from time to double their lead.

Team captain and Warri Wolves' talisman Gbolahan Salami converted a penalty after Enyimba's Ezekiel Bassey had been brought down in the area.

Obaroakpo admits that he, like the home fans was worried about the slender lead.

"Honestly I was worried because I knew 1-0 was not enough, we knew we were still going to Burkina Faso to play the second leg, we knew we needed to increase the goal tally. We felt better after the second goal," He said.

But the defender also acknowledges that the job is only half done and there is an even stricter test in the second leg next weekend in Ouagadougou.

"We are expecting a very difficult game because will play at home and in front of their fans who will be cheering them up, it not going to be an easy game at all but we are ready and we are going to keep training and preparing for the game. Our target is to go there and win, we can't rely on a draw," Obaroakpo revealed.
[/b]

npfl.ng/index.php/news-features/club-news/1221-abia-warriors-defender-obaroakpo-confident-eagles-will-scale-burkina-hurdle

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: 2017 AFCON Qualifiers. by Orkpekyandega(m): 4:41pm On Oct 20, 2015
[b][size=14pt]
AF Nigeria Nigeria
Nigerian trio wins Bahrain Super Cup
[/size]

Nigerian party - Akarandut (left), Omosuiyi, Agba flying the flag high in Bahrain

Nigerian trio of Akarandut Orok, Uche Agba and Ifedayo Omosuiyi has won the Bahrain Super Cup 2015 after Al Hidd beat Al-Muharraq 5-4 on penalties after the game ended 1-1 in regulation time.

The trio featured in the game with Orok playing the full game, Agba was substituted in the second half, while Omosuiyi assisted for Al Hidd equaliser.

Orok scored one of the penalties for Al Hidd.
The one-time highest goal scorer in Nigeria League said this Super Cup success will serve as morale booster for the team.

"I feel excited about it. It's my first time of playing in the Super Cup and I won it. I give God all the glory,” he said.

“The victory means a lot to me and the entire team because it will serve as morale booster for us to win more trophies this season."

The Akwa State-born striker has now won three trophies with Al Hidd after winning King's Cup and Bahrain Federations Cup last season.
[/b]

africanfootball.com//news/577750/Nigerian-trio-wins-Bahrain-Super-Cup

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: 2017 AFCON Qualifiers. by Orkpekyandega(m): 4:44pm On Oct 20, 2015
[b][size=14pt]
Ezenwa Prays God For Final Victory In Burkina Faso
[/size]

By Sab OSUJI:

Home base Super Eagles goalie, Ikechukwu Ezenwa has handed his team's CHAN qualification prospect to God.

Ezenwa who was in goal on Sunday when the Eagles decimated Burkina Faso 2-0 in the first leg match at Adokiye Amiesimaka Stadium, Port Harcourt, told comple tesportsnigeria.com Tuesday morning that they are looking unto God for another victory in Sunday's return leg match in Ougadougou.

"We're grateful to God for giving us victory on Sunday in Port Harcourt against Burkina Faso," Ezenwa stated during an exclusive chat with Comple tesportsnigeria.com.

"We're also believing that He will see us through in the return leg match this weekend in Ougadougou.

"Our target is to build on the performance of the last CHAN team who won a bronze medal in their first participation last year in South Africa.

"Yes, the 2016 edition will hold in (Kigali) Rwanda, we want to be there, but we must first win at Burkina Faso this weekend", Ezenwa said.
[/b]

www.completesportsnigeria.mobi/readNewsItem1.php?nid=14281

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: 2017 AFCON Qualifiers. by TheSuperNerd(m): 4:51pm On Oct 20, 2015
^^^^^^

@the above "titled"....... *Nigerian Trio wins Bahrain Super Cup*

Interesting, so Akarandut Orok, one-time Nigerian league goal king with 17 goals (while starring for Akwa Utd) is in bahrain now.

Well, it's sad that most of the Npfl top scorers don't go on to better leagues and better deals just because most of them are always in a hurry to "play abroad" and "earn higher cash". All these to the detriment of their talents and potentials. It's really sad.

Only Ahmed Musa has gone on to a pretty good career in Europe among Nigeria's NPFL goal kings in the last 10 yrs or so.

2 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: 2017 AFCON Qualifiers. by Orkpekyandega(m): 4:55pm On Oct 20, 2015
[b][size=14pt]
‘Swaziland no match for Eagles’
By: Humphrey Njoku
[/size]
Former Super Eagles assistant coach Joe Erico has laughed off the threat of Swaziland’s Sihlangu Semnikati to the side’s race for a place at the 2018 Fifa World Cup in Russia.

The Eagles will engage the Southern Africans in a two-legged encounter in next month's second round African qualifiers for the quadrennial football showpiece.

Swaziland outplayed Djibouti 8-1 on aggregate in the first round hostilities to earn the right to face Nigeria who were drawn a bye from the preliminary campaign.

Erico said that though there are no minnows in the round leather game the Southern Africans cannot muster the energy to stop Nigeria from advancing to the mini-league stage of the World Cup race.

Swaziland Team Photo

“Of course Swaziland cannot stop Nigeria from qualifying for the next stage of the 2018 World Cup even though we all agree that there are no minnows in football.

“No, no, Swaziland do not have the muscle to puncture Nigeria’s race but that does not call for complacency on the part of Super Eagles.

“Hard work is the watchword on the part of Eagles once they are able to plan well, play together ahead of the clash they will certainly overcome the Swazis,” said the former Nigerian goalkeeper to supersport.com.

The Eagles are expected to fly into Lobamba in the first week of November for the first leg fixture clash while the reverse clash will be held in Nigeria a week later.

The aggregate winners of both legs will claim the ticket to the group stage that will see the top teams secure spots for the Russia 2018 World Cup.
[/b]

ng.supersport.mobi/football/super-eagles/news/151020/Swaziland_no_match_for_Eagles
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: 2017 AFCON Qualifiers. by Orkpekyandega(m): 5:10pm On Oct 20, 2015
[b][size=14pt]
Oliseh wants better Eagles in Ouagadougou
By: Sammy Wejinya
[/size]

Oliseh

Super Eagles coach, Sunday Oliseh has charged his charges to “fight in Ouagadougou” ahead of Saturday’s 2016 African Nations Championship (Chan) qualifier against Burkina Faso.

Nigeria won 2-0 against the Burkinabe in the first leg decided on Saturday at the Adokiye Amiesimaka Stadium, Port Harcourt thanks to goals from Yaro Bature and Gbolahan Salami.

Oliseh is however not letting his charges get lulled into a false sense of security and stressed that work still needs to be done in the return fixture.

“Oliseh is never satisfied after a performance (by his team). This is because he is a winner.

“After the game, he told the players that the job is not over and that they should prepare to fight in Ouagadougou,” Oliseh’s special assistant and former Nigerian international Tijani Babangida told supersport.com.

Babangida, who is also the Super Eagles’ liaison officer, then took the time to assess the Burkinabe side insisting that the Stallions were content to employ conservative tactics on Saturday.

“They played as we expected - defending in numbers.
“We also know that they played the game without the services of one of their best strikers who is expected to play in the return fixture in Ouagadougou.
“They however used about six of the players that defeated our under-23s at the 2015 All Africa Games (men’s football event in Congo).

“We know them and we know they will attack more in the second leg.

“I just hope we rise up to the challenge on Saturday,” he said.
[/b]

ng.supersport.mobi/football/super-eagles/news/151020/Oliseh_wants_better_Eagles_in_Ouagadougou

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: 2017 AFCON Qualifiers. by BlackAlbino6(m): 6:33pm On Oct 20, 2015
AIG07:
is the list of invited players out?
I haven't seen any list on that yet.
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: 2017 AFCON Qualifiers. by AIG07: 9:54am On Oct 22, 2015
BlackAlbino6:

I haven't seen any list on that yet.
i think the list should be out anytime from next week.

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: 2017 AFCON Qualifiers. by Orkpekyandega(m): 2:10pm On Oct 22, 2015
[b][size=14pt]
Ideye Scores In Olympiacos Win, Mikel Benched, Simon Struggles
[/size]

By Johnny Edward:

Brown Ideye scored his first UEFA Champions League goal for Olympiakos as they defeated Dinamo Zagreb 1-0 at the Maksimir stadium in Zagreb on Tuesday night.

The Nigerian international struck in the 79th minute of the encounter in his third start to hand his side a second win in the competition after their famous victory against Arsenal at the Emirates stadium.

It was Ideye’s fifth goal in the competition since he made his debut with Dynamo Kiev in 2011.

However, the fate of Super Eagles stars Mikel Obi and Moses Simon in the UEFA Champions League hangs in the balance after their respective teams had mixed results in Tuesday’s round of matches across Europe.

At the NSK Olimpiyskiy stadium, Mikel watched from the bench as Chelsea drew goalless against Dynamo Kiev in their third group game.

Mikel has made one appearance in the competition this term and has made 56 appearances in the competition for Chelsea since making his debut in 2006.

With FC Porto defeating Maccabi Tel Aviv 2-0 at the Dragao stadium, Chelsea remain third with four points after three games.

At the Mestalla stadium, Moses Simon came on for the last six minutes of Gent’s 2-1 loss to Valencia. He replaced Thomas Matton in the 84th minute of the encounter for his third game in the competition.

In the Championship in England, Nigerian-born Chuba Akpom ended his 11-game goal drought when he scored his third goal for Hull City who spanked Ipswich Town 3-0 at the Kingston Communications Stadium.

It was Akpom’s 13th game of the season in the Championship.
His compatriot Sone Aluko replaced Abel Hernandez in the 68th minute of the encounter for his 11th appearance of the season.
[/b]

www.completesportsnigeria.com/ideye-scores-in-olympiacos-win-mikel-benched-simon-struggles/
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: 2017 AFCON Qualifiers. by Orkpekyandega(m): 2:17pm On Oct 22, 2015
[b][size=14pt]
Oduamadi To Bury Late Father On Friday
[/size]

By Johnny Edward:

AC Milan winger Nnamdi Oduamadi arrived in Lagos Wednesday evening for the final burial rites of his late father ‎Sir Vincent Iwuezie Oduamadi, who died on 30 September.

Oduamadi will on Thursday depart for his home town in Umunkwo Eziumuenyi Village in Isiala Mbano, ‎Imo State‎ where his late father will be laid to rest on Friday, Comple tesportsnigeria.com can report.
The bereaved 24-year-old Nigerian international ‎said: “I will be in heading to my village tomorrow to be with my mother in this grieving moment. My darling dad was my biggest motivation.

“My dad was my best friend. All I have done and all I will do in my life will be to make him proud.
“I hope I have. I will think of him every minute of every day.

Oduamadi is yet to be invited to the Super Eagles under new coach Sunday Oliseh

Former Super Eagles captain, Vincent Enyeama also buried his mother in Akwa Ibom State earlier this month.
[/b]

www.completesportsnigeria.com/oduamadi-to-bury-late-father-on-friday/
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: 2017 AFCON Qualifiers. by Orkpekyandega(m): 2:22pm On Oct 22, 2015
[b][size=14pt]
LMC Postpone Week 35 League Games For CHAN Qualifier
[/size]

By Adeboye Amosu:

The League Management Company have moved match day 35 fixtures in the Glo Premier League from this weekend to Wedenesday next week, Comple tesportsnigeria.com can report.
The matches according to the LMC were postponed due to the fact that some clubs will be without some of their key players who will be away on international duty with the Super Eagles.

The LMC in a letter sent to all the clubs which was made available to Comple tesportsnigeria.com said some clubs have also requested that their matches should be postponed due to their players’ involvement in the African Nations Championship qualifier against Burkina Faso on Sunday in Ouagadougou.

Also the LMC have also fixed a new date for the FC IfeanyiUbah versus El-Kanemi Warriors and Sunshine Stars versus Rangers games.

The matches will be played on Wednesday, November 4.
The 2014/2015 Glo Premier League season is expected to end on Sunday, November 15.
[/b]

www.completesportsnigeria.com/lmc-postpone-week-35-league-games-for-chan-qualifier/
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: 2017 AFCON Qualifiers. by Orkpekyandega(m): 2:33pm On Oct 22, 2015
[b][size=14pt]
Musa Shines As Man United Hold CSKA; PSG, Real Draw
[/size]
[img]http://www.completesportsnigeria.mobi/readNewsItem1.php?nid=14308[/img]
By Izuchukwu Okosi:

Super Eagles captain Ahmed Musa had a good game as the honours were shared between Manchester United and CSKA Moscow on Wednesday night in a Match Day 3 UEFA Champions League clash in Moscow.

The game ended 1-1 but more could have been scored by the teams who showed a lot of attacking threat.

CSKA went ahead in the 15th minute of the game through Seydou Doumbia who reacted swiftly to score from a tight angle after Roman Eremenko’s penalty had hit the bar and bounced off David De Gea’s legs.

Super Eagles captain Ahmed Musa almost put his name on the scoresheet when his dipping shot after a brilliant turn was tipped over the bar by De Gea 15 minutes after te goal.

Wayne Rooney came close to grabbing United’s equaliser but the CSKA keeper Igor Akinfeev was alert to the threat.

Musa’s poor control of the ball let him down in the 41st minute when he was in an advantageous position to score.

Louis van Gaal brought on Maroune Fellaini at the start of the second half in place of Bastian Schweisteiger and his presence made the Red Devils more solid in midfield.

United however made it 1-1 in the 65th minute. Anthony Martial whose handling of the ball gifted CSKA atoned for his error when he stooped to nod home an Antonio Valencia cross.

Ahmed Musa continued to trouble the United backline and Ander Herrera was booked with 10 minutes left on the clock for a foul on the former Kano Pillars forward.

In other games on the night, PSG and Real Madrid played out a goalless draw in Paris, just like last season’s losing finalists Juventus at home to Borussia Monchengladbach.

Manchester City got a last-gasp winner through Kevin De Bryune as they defeated Sevilla 2-1 at the Etihad, while Galatasaray came from behind to beat Benfica 2-1.

Wednesday results
�Malmo FF 1 – 0 Shakhtar Donetsk
[/b]

www.completesportsnigeria.mobi/readNewsItem1.php?nid=14308

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: 2017 AFCON Qualifiers. by Orkpekyandega(m): 2:53pm On Oct 22, 2015
[b][size=14pt]
Amoo: Super Eagles Still Need Emenike
[/size]
By Izuchukwu Okosi:

Nigeria U-23s assistant coach Fatai Amoo believes the retirement from international football by Emmanuel Emenike is ill-timed.

The Al Ain striker late Monday night announced on his Instagram handle his decision to call it quits with the Super Eagles.

This has elicited the reactions of many football buffs and Amoo spoke to Comple tesportsnigeria.com on the development.

"I heard of Emenike's retirement but I feel the decision is a bit hasty," ex-international Amoo told Comple tesportsnigeria.com on Tuesday.

"He may not have had a good run in the Eagles lately but sometimes it's like that in football."

"Well I feel he's an experienced player who we still need in the team. I don't know if he made up his mind because of the goals he has not scored for awhile or not.
But right now, the Eagles still need the experienced guys."

Amoo further says the latest development is an opportunity for the younger generation of Nigerian strikers though Emenike's experience is vital.

"Everything has got its advantage and disadvantage. Emenike's retirement is worrying but it is an opportunity to the younger strikers," he added.

"This is not really the best time for the experienced players in the Eagles to quit the national team but the new players in the team must seize this chance."

The announcement on the social media platform follows the announcement of Vincent Enyeama to also retire from the team after falling out with team coach Sunday Oliseh.
[/b]

www.completesportsnigeria.mobi/readNewsItem1.php?nid=14283
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: 2017 AFCON Qualifiers. by Orkpekyandega(m): 2:55pm On Oct 22, 2015
[b][size=14pt]
Echiejile: Monaco Must End Draw Streak, Start Winning
[/size]
[img]http://www.completesportsnigeria.mobi/readNewsItem1.php?nid=14305[/img]
‎By Johnny Edward:

Super Eagles defender Elderson Echiejile is confident Monaco can end their winless streak of four games in all competitions when they host Qarabag in Thursday's Europa League clash at the Louis II stadium.

Monaco are yet to win a game in the competition after two successive draws against Anderlecht and Tottenham Hotspur and three straight draws in Ligue 1, including the 1-1 draw against Olympique Lyonnais last weekend.

And the 27-year-old who is set to make his second appearance in the Europa League believes a win against Qarabag could kick-start a good run of wins for the club.

"We've had too many draws but all that can be history if we beat Qarabag to brighten our chances of qualifying from our group," he began in a chat with Comple tesportsnigeria.com

"We have the quality to earn our first win in the competition in this game."
Monaco are currently third in group J with two points and Echiejile is banking on his team's home form having lost just once in their last 13 European home games.

"We have a good record at home but we must win these games against Qarabag to ensure qualification," he added.

Echiejile has so far spent two seasons at Monaco having signed a four-and-a-half-year deal worth €1.9m in January 2014.
[/b]

www.completesportsnigeria.mobi/readNewsItem1.php?nid=14305

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: 2017 AFCON Qualifiers. by Orkpekyandega(m): 3:15pm On Oct 22, 2015
[b][size=14pt]
Emmanuel Emenike: Nigeria striker's retirement shocks Oliseh
[/size]
By Oluwashina Okeleji

Emmanuel Emenike last scored for Nigeria in October 2013

Nigeria coach Sunday Oliseh is mystified by Emmanuel Emenike's decision to retire from internationals.

The 28-year-old striker revealed this week he would no longer be available for the Super Eagles.

"When I first heard about it I made a phone call to Emenike to clarify the situation but there was no answer," Oliseh told BBC Sport.

"It's shocking and surprising because we've worked together in my first four matches as Super Eagles coach."

Oliseh added: "He is part of our rebuilding process and I did not see signs of misunderstanding or issues working with a great player like Emenike."

Reports had suggested Emenike would be left out of Nigeria's squad for next month's World Cup qualifier against Swaziland because he has not scored at international level for two years.

But Oliseh, who succeeded Stephen Keshi as coach in July,insisted there was no truth to the speculation.
"It's a figment of someone's imagination because it did not come from me," he said. "I've not spoken to any journalist about my squad or the World Cup game that will only take place in November.

"My coaches and I have been fully focused on the CHAN qualifier [against Burkina Faso], so I don't know where they got that [plans to axe Emenike] information from."

Emenike is the second player to announce his retirement from Nigeria's senior squad this month, following Lille goalkeeper Vincent Enyeama - Nigeria's most-capped player - who quit after he was replaced as captain.

Emenike made his international debut in a friendly against Sierra Leone in Lagos in February 2011 and was top scorer at the 2013 Africa Cup of Nations, helping Nigeria lift the trophy.

He made 37 appearances for the Super Eagles and scored nine goals.
[/b]

m.bbc.com/sport/football/34598143

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: 2017 AFCON Qualifiers. by Orkpekyandega(m): 3:22pm On Oct 22, 2015
[b][size=14pt]
Emenike: Eagles could lose more players, says Kpakor
By Festus Abu
[/size]

Moses Kpakor

Algiers ’90 Africa Cup of Nations silver medallist Moses Kpakor fears Nigeria coach Sunday Oliseh faces potential player revolt with some senior players following Emmanuel Emenike out of the team’s exit door.

United Arab Emirates-based Emenike on Monday called time on his international career after donning the national colours for five years.

“After five great years, I am happy to announce that I have put a full-stop to my national team career for the sake of national peace,” The 2013 Africa Cup of Nations winner wrote on his Instagram account.

“It’s a pleasure for me to have played for this great country. I never regretted it and I think it’s the best time to end it. The Super Eagles is a camp not a family house, and it shouldn’t be a threat zone for any individual.”

And former Nigeria midfielder Kpakor, who expressed his dismay over Emenike’s retirement from the Eagles, launched a broadside against Oliseh, questioning his management style.

“It is disheartening to hear reports of yet another senior player retiring from the national team,” the former BCC Lions captain told our correspondent on the telephone on Wednesday.

“I’m not comfortable with the retirement of Emenike and Vincent Enyeama from the Eagles.

“They have served the country well and should be treated with respect. We shouldn’t force players out of the national team because they had a little disagreement with the coach.

“Other players, particularly the experienced ones, could be unhappy with the way they (Emenike and Enyeama) were treated and begin to consider their futures at the national team.

“If the authorities don’t intervene, more players could retire from the Eagles.
“Oliseh should be careful not to scare some of our best players away from the team.

“He needs maturity to manage the team. He was a good player in his days. I think some of the players have problems with his management style.”

The 1990 African Cup Winners’ Cup winner added, “Enyeama and Emenike’s exit could be attributed to Oliseh’s management style.

“It’s unthinkable we would allow an experienced goalkeeper like Enyeama to retire from the national team when he still has a lot to offer.
“He’s one of the best keepers in Africa – and one of the best five in the world.”

Kpakor urged the Nigeria Football Federation to persuade Emenike and Enyeama to return to the Eagles, saying the young players in the side need their experience.
He added, “Emenike has given reasons for his decision to retire from the national team. The NFF should talk to him because he is a good striker.”
[/b]

www.punchng.com/sports/emenike-eagles-could-lose-more-players-says-kpakor/

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: 2017 AFCON Qualifiers. by Orkpekyandega(m): 3:33pm On Oct 22, 2015
[b][size=14pt]
NFF Mum Over Emenike’s ‘Retirement’
By Onukogu Kanayo Jubal
[/size]

After the Super Eagles leading striker, Emmanuel Emenike, followed in the path of former choice goalie, Vincent Enyeama, taking to social media on Tuesday to state his retirement from national duty, the Nigeria Football Federation (NFF) has remained mum over the issues, insisting that it has “no official position” on an issue it was not informed about.

The football federation’s communications director, Demola Olajire, told LEADERSHIP Sports yesterday, in very short sentences, that the NFF had no lead on the issues that led to Emenike’s action.

“We have not heard of anything from the team. As you know, the coach is trying to recuperate, so we will wait to hear from him, as the coach of the team. As for us, when the NFF makes an official statement on the matter, we will communicate to you,” he stated curtly.
[/b]

leadership.ng/sports/468878/nff-mum-over-emenikes-retirement
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: 2017 AFCON Qualifiers. by Orkpekyandega(m): 3:45pm On Oct 22, 2015
[b][size=14pt]
Eagles will beat B’Faso – Oboroakpo
By Idris Adesina
[/size]
Abia Warriors captain, Austin Oboroakpo, has expressed confidence that the Super Eagles will beat Burkina Faso in their second leg African Nations Championship qualifier in Ouagadougou on Sunday.

The CHAN qualifier will be played at the August 4 Stadium in Ouagadougou. The Eagles hold a 2-0 advantage from the first leg played in Port Harcourt on Saturday.

Oboroakpo, who played his first full match for the Eagles in the Port Harcourt match, told the League Management Company’s website that although the Burkinabe are a good side, the Eagles would not settle for a draw.

He said, “We are expecting a very difficult game because they will be playing in the front of their fans, who will be cheering them on.

“It not going to be an easy game at all. But we are ready and we are going to keep training and preparing for the game. Our target is to go there and win. We can’t rely on a draw.”

He added that the team were under pressure to get their second goal in Saturday’s match.
“We knew we were still going to Burkina Faso to play the second leg. We knew we needed to increase the goal tally after scoring the first one. We felt better after the second goal,” he said.
[/b]

www.punchng.com/sports/eagles-will-beat-bfaso-oboroakpo/
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: 2017 AFCON Qualifiers. by Orkpekyandega(m): 3:50pm On Oct 22, 2015
[b][size=14pt]
Arsenal news: Alex Iwobi credits Thierry Henry after impressing in Uefa Youth League win over Bayern Munich
[/size]
Alex Iwobi scored a brace to beat Bayern Munich 2-0 and maintain Arsenal's perfect start in the Uefa Youth

Arsenal forward Alex Iwobi has dedicated his latest goal scoring exploits in the Uefa Youth League to club legend Thierry Henry. The Nigerian international scored a brace in the 2-0 win over the Bayern Munich youth team to maintain the young Gunners' perfect start to the campaign.
Henry, who is taking his Uefa coaching badges, is required to work at a club as part of one of the course requirements, but he has been invited by Andries Jonker, who is the head of the Arsenal academy to be part of the U19 set up and help with their preparations for the Youth League, which was born out of the now defunct Next Gen Series.
Iwobi, who had a breakthrough season with the Gunners U21 side last season, was promoted to the first-team by Arsene Wenger this summer, and also impressed the French manager during the pre-season, which saw him make the bench for the third round Capital One Cup win over Tottenham. He has begun this season in fine fashion as well, with four goals and two assists in eight games in all competitions.
The 19-year-old Nigerian forward, who recently signed a new long-term contract, put in an impressive performance against the young Bavarian side, scoring both the goals in five second-half minutes. The young striker has dedicated his goals to the French World Cup winner, admitting that it was his [Henry's] advice that helped him score during the game.
"I owe that to him. He told me before the game that most wingers get their goals at the back post so I tried to take his advice on board. Other coaches I have had have all played football but no disrespect to them, I have never had anyone like Thierry. I am basically learning from the best," Iwobi said, as quoted by the Guardian.
"We all want to listen and learn. He's like one of us. He just jokes around. But when we have to be serious he's very serious. He is teaching us what to do. He may criticise us a few times but that's just for us to get better," the Arsenal youth team star added.
The north London club's head of the academy has also showered praise on the Frenchman, who is revered by everyone at the club, owing to his exploits in a seven-year career that saw him with the Premier League and the FA Cup on multiple occasions, while breaking the club's goal scoring record. Jonker, who was Louis van Gaal's assistant at Bayern Munich, believes that Henry has the drive needed to become a good coach, and is confident that he can transfer some of his knowledge onto the young players at the club.
"Thierry's own wish is to be at Arsenal five, six, seven days a week. It's his own ambition to invest in his own future as a coach. What I am recognising is a guy who had a brilliant career as a player that is able to transfer his knowledge and experience to the boys. And the most important thing is he is willing to do it. That's why he is very welcome with us and that's why I invited him to be with this staff, to get experience as a coach and to be on the other side," the Dutchman explained.
[/b]

www.ibtimes.co.uk/arsenal-news-alex-iwobi-credits-thierry-henry-after-impressing-uefa-youth-league-win-over-bayern-1525200

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: 2017 AFCON Qualifiers. by Orkpekyandega(m): 4:11pm On Oct 22, 2015
[b][size=14pt]
Emenike’s Resignation Not Good Omen For Football Development – Coach Dike
[/size]
Coach Obiano Dike has said that the sudden resignation of Emmanuel Emenike from the Super Eagles should be a source of concern to genuine football stakeholders in Nigeria.

Reacting to Emenike’s reported resignation from the national team, Dike told (NAN) on Wednesday in Awka that the development was worrisome.

The player is the second member of the Super Eagles to announce his retirement from the squad within a space of two weeks.

Vincent Enyeama, the goalkeeper and captain of the team, had on Oct. 8, announced his retirement from international competitions with the national team.

Dike, also the Director of DOSSAD Academy, Awka, said Emenike’s decision was a psychological one which should be probed to address the concerns of players and stem the growing trend.

The sports psychologist said that a situation where two experienced members of the team retired from national service was not in the best interest of the growth of football in Nigeria.

“It is not the best for our football, Emenike is still active to retire now, Enyeama’s case is still fresh on our minds. These are senior players we need to make impact at the world stage.

“Even if their reasons are personal, they should be addressed because they are members of the football family.
“And when we allow them to walk away like that, the implication is that more will follow.

“Sunday Oliseh and the Nigerian Football Association should show more human management skills by accommodating the opinions and feelings of players because with what Emenike said, all may not be well somewhere,’’ he said.

But Harrison Okagbue, an ex-international, said that Emenike’s retirement from international football was normal,’’ particularly if feels he is no more relevant in the team. ‘’

The former Cranes of Uganda coach lauded the courage of Emenike to bow out of national duty when the ovation was loudest.

He said that it was nothing to worry about as resigning from national team was normal in football.

“Emenike may feel that he is no longer meeting expectations; he may have seen that his place in the team is no more guaranteed, so, he feels the honourable thing is to retire.

“It is normal in football, it is a welcome development. What is important is to know what to do at the right time. For me, I wish him happy retirement,’’ he said.
[/b]

dailyindependentnig.com/2015/10/emenikes-resignation-not-good-omen-for-football-development-coach-dike/

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: 2017 AFCON Qualifiers. by Orkpekyandega(m): 4:14pm On Oct 22, 2015
[b][size=14pt]
Nigeria: Oliseh Shouldn't Be Blamed for Eagles' Retirements - Abbey
[/size]
[img]http://allafrica.com/view/group/main/main/id/00039420.html[/img]
Emmanuel Emenike in full flight. (file photo).

By Mansur Abubakar
Former Super Eagles defender George Abbey has defended manager Sunday Oliseh over the controversy trailing the retirement of Vincent Enyeama and Emmanuel Emenike from the national team.

The ex-Macclesfield Town star in a chat with Daily Trust yesterday, also said people blaming Oliseh for recent happenings in the Eagles set up are unfair to him considering they jump to early conclusions with little information at their disposal.

"It's unfair to blame the coach for the players' decision. If the player hasn't blamed the coach for his decision, why should we? In Emenike's case I'm sure he'll have his reasons for quitting, we have to respect & applaud him for his time with the team and wish him well," Abbey told Daily Trust.

Though Emenike's recent announcement via social media contained no direct hint of animosity, most football followers are wondering if his exit is influenced by a purported plan by the Eagles manager to finally drop the striker from his team for next month's FIFA World Cup qualifier against Swaziland.

Former Captain and goalkeeper Enyeama who quit the senior national side 3 weeks ago also announced his exit on Instagram after a major disagreement with the coach at a Belgium camp.

Emenike last scored for Nigeria two years ago and has at least 4 Club titles from his stint at Karabukspor, Spartak Moscow, and Fenerbahce; and one national title from the Super Eagles win at the African Cup of Nations in 2013.
[/b]

allafrica.com/stories/201510220195.html
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: 2017 AFCON Qualifiers. by Orkpekyandega(m): 4:20pm On Oct 22, 2015
[b][size=14pt]
Nigeria/Burkina Faso: S'Eagles Vow to Beat Burkina Faso in Ouagadougou
[/size]
By Samuel Ifetoye
An official of the senior national team has assured Nigerians that the Super Eagles will beat Burkina Faso in the second leg of the African Nations Championship (CHAN) qualifier on Sunday. His reason for such optimism: The team has been working hard to correct all the lapses observed in the first leg of the tie, which Nigeria won 2-10 in Port Harcourt.

Speaking on the team's readiness for the encounter, Super Eagles' Media Officer, Toyin Ibitoye, said: "To us nothing is won yet; there is still 90 minutes to navigate. It is going to be tough navigating the second 90 minutes in Ouagadougou. So, the boys are aware of this and the coaches are doing everything possible to prepare for the second leg the way we prepared for the first leg.
Even harder than we prepared for the first leg so that we can a get a better result."

Ibitoye added "Coach Sunday Oliseh is fully in charge of the preparation for the second leg tie this weekend. We are happy to have him back and we know what his presence can do for the boys.

We know what his psyche can do to the team. We happy to have him around, we hope he recovers fully for the second leg in Ouagadougou."

Ibitoye is not taking anything away from the Burkinabes, who have been one of the rising stars of African football. He added: "In football anything can happen, that is why we have to be adequately prepared for whatever they throw at us. We have seen the first game, we know what they can do, we know how they can play, but we know that in African football anything can happen.

We are also not resting on our oars and that is why the coaches are taking the match as if the first leg was never played. The team is going to do its best."
[/b]

allafrica.com/stories/201510220047.html
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: 2017 AFCON Qualifiers. by Orkpekyandega(m): 4:33pm On Oct 22, 2015
[b][size=14pt]
We’re unaware of Emenike retirement –NFF
By Paul Erewuba
[/size]
… He’s replaceable –Oliseh
The Nigeria Football Federation (NFF), yesterday denied knowledge of Super Eagles striker, Emmanuel Emenike, insisting the Al Ain FC of UAE player was yet to notify the association of his alleged retirement.

It could be recalled that Emenike took to social media on Tuesday to announce his retirement from international football.

According to him, “After five great years, I am happy to announce that I have put a full stop to my national team career for the sake of national peace,” his state­ment on Instagram read.

Continuing, he said; “It’s a pleasure for me to have played for this great country. I never regretted it and I think it’s the best time to end it. The Super Eagles is a camp, not a family house. And it shouldn’t be a threat zone for any individual.”

However, NFF spokesperson Ademola Olajire yesterday reportedly revealed that Emenike had not communicated with the country’s football governing body.

“The NFF is yet to receive any official no­tification of retirement from Emenike. He didn’t inform us about his decision before going to the social media to announce it.”

But, Super Eagles head coach, Sunday Oliseh, while reacting to Emenike’s retire­ment, allayed fears, imploying Nigerians not to panic that Emenike is replaceable.

Oliseh, however expressed shock over the player’s sudden retirement of from the Super Eagles, adding that nobody ex­cept the entity Nigeria itself is irreplace­able.

“It was a big shocker for us and a big shocker for me personally… personally, I still don’t accept that he has retired be­cause officially I have not heard anything from him and I don’t think the Federation have also heard from him, only what we know is what was posted on social media,” Oliseh said yesterday.

Oliseh explained how he has made Emenike part of his rebuilding process and accorded him more playing time than any striker so far under his reign.

“I have made him (Emenike) part of our rebuilding process, in fact he has had more playing time than any striker we have had, so I am very surprised that he has decided to retire”.
[/b]

nationalmirroronline.net/new/were-unaware-of-emenike-retirement-nff/

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (161) (Reply)

Difference Btw Handicap 0:1 And Handicap 1:0 / Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) / Are World Wrestling Entertainment Fights Real or Just Acting?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 149
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.