Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Why Is It That Women Love Guys That Treat Them Badly - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It That Women Love Guys That Treat Them Badly (2386 Views)

Common Things That Women Lie About / Things Men Do That Women Find Attractive / 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It That Women Love Guys That Treat Them Badly by natas22: 4:07pm On May 15, 2015
I have OBSERVED (for those of you that find it difficult to understand that majority of what i enter on nairaland are just OBSERVATION and actually not what happened in my personal life)that ladies so much like men that to the point beats them, i seriously don't know why.

Please any mature person should comment and NO abusive comments lets behave like adults.

www.
Re: Why Is It That Women Love Guys That Treat Them Badly by IamOdin: 4:09pm On May 15, 2015
They are confused.
Re: Why Is It That Women Love Guys That Treat Them Badly by agarawu23(m): 4:12pm On May 15, 2015
huh
Re: Why Is It That Women Love Guys That Treat Them Badly by Mutuwa(m): 4:16pm On May 15, 2015
IamOdin:
They are confused.

Haaaaaahaaaahaaaaaaa
Re: Why Is It That Women Love Guys That Treat Them Badly by DeBret(m): 4:17pm On May 15, 2015
Love !!!! you mean love....ave you ever love someone before ?....if yes then what are your feelings I mean how do you feel..then women feeling are double of we men,cos dia heart are flexible...

copy that?
Re: Why Is It That Women Love Guys That Treat Them Badly by MizMyColi(f): 4:17pm On May 15, 2015
It takes a level of self-confidence and awareness to let go of such kind of relationships.

This usually happens to folks who have had to work all their lives to win the approval of their parents or the authority figures in their lives.
They hinge their sense of happiness and completeness on the guy, with the feeling that they couldn't possibly get it from anywhere else.
It gets worse, if at the beginning of the relationship, the guy gaslighted her (showed her excessive love and acceptance).
It's an abuse which can only be remedied the moment an individual comes upon enlightenment, an epiphany of sorts.
Bearing in mind that they are complete.
With or without a man or whomever, because they are full of God and in his eyes, they remain eternally accepted and welcome, no matter their gaffe.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That Women Love Guys That Treat Them Badly by natas22: 4:21pm On May 15, 2015
DeBret:
Love !!!! you mean love....ave you ever love someone before ?....if yes then what are your feelings I mean how do you feel..then women feeling are double of we men,cos dia heart are flexible...

copy that?

Please am not sounding rude but please what do you mean, so because of love you would allow someone to beat up a friend or relation because she is in is in LOVE. I don't understand please.

www.
Re: Why Is It That Women Love Guys That Treat Them Badly by buygala(m): 4:22pm On May 15, 2015
My contribution..... embarassed

*sips Alomo mixed with monkey-tail, picks up phone and types under the influence of..... embarassed

1- Most girls like arguing, nagging, crying, scratching and chewing.... how the hell are they supposed to do all that if the guy doesn't treat them badly or\and beats the hell out of them?

2- Most girls can't do without frequent drama in their relationships... They go out of their way to provoke him and when he explodes in anger, they will be like "So you care about me this much to get so angry at me grin... Buygala, you love me embarassed... admit it embarassed"

3- Most girls always feel that post-fight or post-beating sex is the best kind of sex embarassed

4- I also suppose some girls mumuciously believe that if the dude can beat them, then he can also beat anyone who tries to beat her embarassed

5- Some girls actually encourage their boyfriends to beat them whenever they err, instead of the guy keeping silent or ignoring her indefinitely.... For their mind, if the guy don beat them, the matter don settle be dat undecided

6- Some girls have been so battered and manhandled by their parents that they now measure the amount of love you have for them with the amount of beating you give them... ''My parents beat me because they love me... so he beats me because he really cares about me" bullshiit embarassed

Point is.... If a girl loves a guy, she will most times, try to blindly rationalise whatever fuckkked up treatment she gets from him.... They are pretty good at defending their loves, even against their own good sense undecided

4 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Women Love Guys That Treat Them Badly by natas22: 4:22pm On May 15, 2015
MizMyColi:
It takes a level of self-confidence and awareness to let go of such kind of relationships.

This usually happens to folks who have had to work all their lives to win the approval of their parents or the authority figures in their lives.
They hinge their sense of happiness and completeness on the guy, with the feeling that they couldn't possibly get it from anywhere else.
It gets worse, if at the beginning of the relationship, the guy gaslighted her (showed her excessive love and acceptance).
It's an abuse which can only be remedied the moment an individual comes upon enlightenment, an epiphany of sorts.
With or without a man or whomever, because they are full of God and in his eyes, they remain eternally accepted and welcome, no matter their gaffe.

Thank you my sister you nailed it.
Re: Why Is It That Women Love Guys That Treat Them Badly by kokomilala(m): 4:26pm On May 15, 2015
Because, one , they're emotionally weaker.Two, they respond to what befalls them, as opposed to what they actually want.I've heard of a guy who beat his gf blue black, only for the girl to be clinging to him like an elastane tight the following day.
Throughout history, even until now, there's a curious, atavistic and dissembling urge in women to want to be dominated.They can't explain it.It's like sadomasochism: the act and art of deriving sexual pleasure from hurting someone or/ and getting sexual pleasure from being hurt.
From experience, I also realise that if you're a good boy to any lady, she takes you as stupid, weak, and not man enough.They actually want to see the beast in a man.Not necessarily to unleash violence or mayhem, and, I'm against that.Little wonder they dump men who worship, ovrrpamper them, and, ironically, crave the poverty of what is not.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Women Love Guys That Treat Them Badly by natas22: 4:28pm On May 15, 2015
kokomilala:
Because, one , they're emotionally weaker.Two, they respond to what befalls them, as opposed to what they actually want.I've heard of a guy who beat his gf blue black, only for the girl to be clinging to him like an elastane tight the following day.
Throughout history, even until now, there's a curious, atavistic and dissembling urge in women to be dominated.They can't explain it.It's like sadomasochism: the act and art of deriving sexual pleasure from hurting someone or/ and getting sexual pleasure from being hurt.
From experience, I also realise that if you're a good boy to any lady, she takes you as stupid, weak, and not man enough.They actually want to see the beast in a man.Not necessarily to unleash violence or mayhem, and, I'm against that.Little wonder they dump men who worship, ovrrpampers them, and, ironically, crave the poverty of what is not.

Your parents never wasted the money they paid on you, BRO you rock!!!!!

www.

4 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Women Love Guys That Treat Them Badly by bossOD: 4:33pm On May 15, 2015
simple they no sabi watin d want
Re: Why Is It That Women Love Guys That Treat Them Badly by DeBret(m): 4:34pm On May 15, 2015
kokomilala:
Throughout history, even until now, there's a curious, atavistic and dissembling urge in women to want to be dominated.They can't explain it.It's like sadomasochism: the act and art of deriving sexual pleasure from hurting someone or/ and getting sexual pleasure from being hurt.
From experience, I also realise that if you're a good boy to any lady, she takes you as stupid, weak, and not man enough.They actually want to see the beast in a man.Not necessarily to unleash violence or mayhem, and, I'm against that.Little wonder they dump men who worship, ovrrpamper them, and, ironically, crave the poverty of what is not.
hmmmmmm
Re: Why Is It That Women Love Guys That Treat Them Badly by DeBret(m): 4:38pm On May 15, 2015
Like serious I think like the op said before try to behave like a matured ones...I think he his correct cos those who ave been commenting here since are all matured one and none of dia comment is to put aside...
I really appreciate it,this thread is good seeing.
Re: Why Is It That Women Love Guys That Treat Them Badly by IamOdin: 4:52pm On May 15, 2015
MizMyColi:

Re-read your post and you will see how confused you sound.
Re: Why Is It That Women Love Guys That Treat Them Badly by MizMyColi(f): 5:03pm On May 15, 2015
IamOdin:

Re-read your post and you will see how confused you sound.

Aiit, thanks a lot.
smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Women Love Guys That Treat Them Badly by Tashaamania(f): 5:33pm On May 15, 2015
It's only a matter of time and the lady would stop loving him..
Nobody is a fool to love someone who treats them badly..
I think the question is "why they keep loving someone who treats them badly?"
The answer is because they still hold on to the good times both of them shared. Once they let go, the love disappears..
Re: Why Is It That Women Love Guys That Treat Them Badly by DeBret(m): 5:43pm On May 15, 2015
Tashaamania:
It's only a matter of time and the lady would stop loving him..
Nobody is a fool to love someone who treats them badly..
I think the question is "why they keep loving someone who treats them badly?"
The answer is because they still hold on to the good times both of them shared. Once they let go, the love disappears..
like you mean that girl should just wait until the guy killed her
Re: Why Is It That Women Love Guys That Treat Them Badly by Tashaamania(f): 5:44pm On May 15, 2015
DeBret:
like you mean that girl should just wait until the guy killed her
NO
Re: Why Is It That Women Love Guys That Treat Them Badly by Nobody: 5:58pm On May 15, 2015
*Singing* I have peace like a river, peace like a river, peace like a river in my soul....

I am sooooo in love with myself that I cannot expose Myself to a bondage kind of relationship, hell No! I cannot be in love with a bully.

To the women that re in such entrapment, I can't speak for them coz I'm not in their shoe undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Women Love Guys That Treat Them Badly by natas22: 6:19pm On May 15, 2015
MizMyColi:

Aiit, thanks a lot.
smiley

You are truly the definition of maturity.

www.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Women Love Guys That Treat Them Badly by blessnija: 6:27pm On May 15, 2015
its a shame women are like dat. they want u to show strenght. they like it. if u treat dem nice u are a fool. dey simply stat double or triple dating. shame
Re: Why Is It That Women Love Guys That Treat Them Badly by natas22: 6:28pm On May 15, 2015
buygala:
My contribution..... embarassed

*sips Alomo mixed with monkey-tail, picks up phone and types under the influence of..... embarassed

1- Most girls like arguing, nagging, crying, scratching and chewing.... how the hell are they supposed to do all that if the guy doesn't treat them badly or\and beats the hell out of them?

2- Most girls can't do without frequent drama in their relationships... They go out of their way to provoke him and when he explodes in anger, they will be like "So you care about me this much to get so angry at me grin... Buygala, you love me embarassed... admit it embarassed"

3- Most girls always feel that post-fight or post-beating sex is the best kind of sex embarassed

4- I also suppose some girls mumuciously believe that if the dude can beat them, then he can also beat anyone who tries to beat her embarassed

5- Some girls actually encourage their boyfriends to beat them whenever they err, instead of the guy keeping silent or ignoring her indefinitely.... For their mind, if the guy don beat them, the matter don settle be dat undecided

6- Some girls have been so battered and manhandled by their parents that they now measure the amount of love you have for them with the amount of beating you give them... ''My parents beat me because they love me... so he beats me because he really cares about me" bullshiit embarassed

Point is.... If a girl loves a guy, she will most times, try to blindly rationalise whatever fuckkked up treatment she gets from him.... They are pretty good at defending their loves, even against their own good sense undecided

Nice Bro

www.
Re: Why Is It That Women Love Guys That Treat Them Badly by natas22: 6:31pm On May 15, 2015
blessnija:
its a shame women are like dat. they want u to show strenght. they like it. if u treat dem nice u are a fool. dey simply stat double or triple dating. shame

Show strength by beating, hmmmm i think there are worse things than beating.

www.
Re: Why Is It That Women Love Guys That Treat Them Badly by okiezman(m): 6:53pm On May 15, 2015
IamOdin:
They are confused.

A guy can't treat them bad and they stay they must be gaining something
Re: Why Is It That Women Love Guys That Treat Them Badly by DeBret(m): 8:00pm On May 15, 2015
Tashaamania:
NO
then what's it cos I don't really get you
Re: Why Is It That Women Love Guys That Treat Them Badly by DeBret(m): 8:01pm On May 15, 2015
okiezman:

A guy can't treat them bad and they stay they must be gaining something
something like wat
Re: Why Is It That Women Love Guys That Treat Them Badly by deywarley(m): 11:21pm On May 15, 2015
Adufetohposh:
*Singing* I have peace like a river, peace like a river, peace like a river in my soul....

I am sooooo in love with myself that I cannot expose Myself to a bondage kind of relationship, hell No! I cannot be in love with a bully.

To the women that re in such entrapment, I can't speak for them coz I'm not in their shoe undecided
Says a girl who is yet to find love sad
Re: Why Is It That Women Love Guys That Treat Them Badly by okiezman(m): 7:53am On May 16, 2015
DeBret:
something like wat

Ask the parties involved
Re: Why Is It That Women Love Guys That Treat Them Badly by DeBret(m): 9:50am On May 16, 2015
okiezman:

Ask the parties involved
oh I think none of them is ready to answer....

I rest my case
Re: Why Is It That Women Love Guys That Treat Them Badly by sinizia: 10:51am On May 16, 2015
I don't have the answer to your question. TBH, i don't know why. I guess it's ingrained in their psyche. It makes my blood boil sometimes. Women's love for bad boys or guys that beats the crap outta of them, is what scientists can never decipher. 50 Shades of Grey comes to mind.
Re: Why Is It That Women Love Guys That Treat Them Badly by maticdotcom: 11:23am On May 16, 2015
Is this the right question?

Or you might mean... "Why Ladies are ATTRACTED to Men who treat them badly?"

....guys who act this way are labeled as strong and confident... and that is attractive to women. They like the challenge.

...but not badly to the extent of beating them of hurting them physically. It is treating them badly but in a good way that sparks attraction.

(1) (Reply)

Why Nice Guys Get Rejected / Nigerian Bride Marries Briton At Spot Where They Met 14 Years Ago (photos) / Ladies! Can You Take Such A Man Home To Meet Your Parents? [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.