Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,539 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

How To Find Babes / Men On Nairalist - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Find Babes / Men On Nairalist (738 Views)

Senu Wats Happening On Nairalist.com / What Happened To Nairalist? / I'm Testing Nairalist.com: What Do You Think? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Find Babes / Men On Nairalist by Nobody: 1:12am On Feb 10, 2009
Err, i was thinking of a very easy way to go about finding chics on nairalist, i am still studying the dating structure.
I want to create a script that will work somewhat like this:

find: girl
state:lagos
keywords: cute

Something like that, which will now filter / stream results from nairalist and display them out neatly. And of course we can reverse it for the girls too to find us.

Lemme see what you guys have to say to this first (ehm, i am sure yawa will have something to say about this)
Re: How To Find Babes / Men On Nairalist by yawatide(f): 9:35am On Feb 10, 2009
he he and I do have something to say:

I will let this post slide for a while as it does have some coding to it. Otherwise, I would have moved it without saying a word, to the dating section cool
Re: How To Find Babes / Men On Nairalist by Nobody: 7:31pm On Feb 10, 2009
Lemme see what people have to say before i move on - it is outside coding - as i do not have admin access to the database.
Re: How To Find Babes / Men On Nairalist by switch47(m): 10:43am On Feb 11, 2009
@POST
WHICH SCRIPT IS NAIRALIST RUNNING ON??
Re: How To Find Babes / Men On Nairalist by Nobody: 9:00pm On Feb 11, 2009
I dont know the script nairalist is running on - but it does not matter - i can program in most of the common server-sided web languages - but i am best with per, php followed by asp - but what i was talking about is outside coding - i am intending to stream in the pages with php filter it and return the requested result based on user's search parameter - it may not be perfect but it will still work.
Re: How To Find Babes / Men On Nairalist by mambenanje(m): 10:34pm On Feb 11, 2009
@dhtml
I think its a nice exercise and could be lucrative if nairalist gets alot of dating announcements.
Your work is even easier now that Seun has activated the nairalist rss feeds. but you could still do your CURL thing and get all the data analyse and display but what is the ROI
have fun and good luck
Re: How To Find Babes / Men On Nairalist by Nobody: 11:39pm On Feb 11, 2009
Thank you jare - i am still seeking for more opinions - while i round up a rather tough project i am working on.

(1) (Reply)

Software Available / Pls Review This Site(Updated) / Care To Join The Startups?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.