Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,597 members, 7,823,602 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

What Would You Do Inthis Situation... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do Inthis Situation... (3220 Views)

If You Were This Man, What Will U Do In This Situation / What Will You Do In This Situation... / Ladies Quick Question; What Would You Do In This Situation.... PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do Inthis Situation... by MrCork: 9:04pm On May 15, 2015
....how would u fill when u come back into yor house with your girlfriend,walk into yor dining room and suddenly catch your parents happily makin love?.... Mature contributions & please keep it clean! smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Would You Do Inthis Situation... by Loyalblak007(f): 9:06pm On May 15, 2015
grin
Re: What Would You Do Inthis Situation... by jamex93(m): 9:07pm On May 15, 2015
na d tin wey carry her go she see so

waiting u want do?

u want go beat dem ne

abi no b husband and wife dem b ne
Re: What Would You Do Inthis Situation... by Princecalm(m): 9:07pm On May 15, 2015
for this Naija, obviously that house won't be in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Do Inthis Situation... by agarawu23(m): 9:10pm On May 15, 2015
your question is not mature and you need matured advice? grin

go sleep tongue

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do Inthis Situation... by MrsChima(f): 9:10pm On May 15, 2015
MrCork:
....how would u fill when u come back into yor house with your girlfriend,walk into yor dining room and suddenly catch your parents happily makin love?.... Mature contributions & please keep it clean! smiley

I will walk back out. It is none of my business.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Would You Do Inthis Situation... by stephenqueen: 9:18pm On May 15, 2015
cry cry
Re: What Would You Do Inthis Situation... by IamLEGEND1: 9:20pm On May 15, 2015
i'll puke, probably on my gf den drag her and run out of the house.
Re: What Would You Do Inthis Situation... by write2obi(m): 9:37pm On May 15, 2015
Is your mum light skinned tongue

5 Likes

Re: What Would You Do Inthis Situation... by tayoxx(m): 9:48pm On May 15, 2015
I go hide for back of chair dey watch na

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do Inthis Situation... by Nobody: 10:00pm On May 15, 2015
MrCork:

Keep it clean? It's lewd already. May my eyes not see such.
Re: What Would You Do Inthis Situation... by Nobody: 10:20pm On May 15, 2015
lipsrsealed dont even want to think about it angry
Re: What Would You Do Inthis Situation... by faith551(m): 10:25pm On May 15, 2015
Did I hear CATCH ur parent? Come on man!!! U are the one trespassing, kindly leap-frog outta the room with ur girlfriend.

4 Likes

Re: What Would You Do Inthis Situation... by kradleber: 10:26pm On May 15, 2015
Na so conji catch them?
what can I say, Conji is a biatch .
Re: What Would You Do Inthis Situation... by faith551(m): 10:26pm On May 15, 2015
Lala247:
lipsrsealed dont even want to think about it angry

Why
Between how u doing, been a while
Re: What Would You Do Inthis Situation... by Nobody: 10:27pm On May 15, 2015
faith551:

Why
Between how u doing, been a while

Im good u, noo y would u put that image in ur head tho
Re: What Would You Do Inthis Situation... by bettercreature(m): 10:27pm On May 15, 2015
i'd feel ashamed that is all beside nothing special about it
but i will never married that lady that is certain
i wouldnt want her to be telling our kids about it in the future

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Do Inthis Situation... by faith551(m): 10:30pm On May 15, 2015
Lala247:

Im good u, noo y would u put that image in ur head tho
I understand ur point Am good tho just missing my two best peeps on nairaland u and beamborla
Re: What Would You Do Inthis Situation... by kradleber: 10:30pm On May 15, 2015
MrsChima:

I will walk back out. It is none of my business.

Stop lying golem. You'd prolly hid and watch the entire free p0rno from top to bottom. grin

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do Inthis Situation... by Nobody: 10:30pm On May 15, 2015
hmmmm i will sit down comfortably with my gf den we gonna watch dem till dey are done undecided undecided#what is my bis with dem,i will walk away and pretend as if i did not dem btw na husband and wife tinz.
Re: What Would You Do Inthis Situation... by lilmax(m): 10:32pm On May 15, 2015
bettercreature:
i'd feel ashamed that is all beside nothing special about it
but i will never married that lady that is certain
i wouldnt want her to be telling our kids about it in the future

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Would You Do Inthis Situation... by kradleber: 10:33pm On May 15, 2015
prettythicksme:
hmmmm i will sit down comfortably with my gf een we gonna watch dem till dey are done undecided undecided#what is my bis with dem,i will walk away and pretend as if i did not dem btw na husband and wife tinz.

@Bold... Are you a lesbian?
Re: What Would You Do Inthis Situation... by Nobody: 10:37pm On May 15, 2015
kradleber:

@Bold... Are you a lesbian?
op is talking about a guy dat is y i wrote my comment dat way tho btw lesbian is not dat bad cheesy cheesy as u're thinkin.
Re: What Would You Do Inthis Situation... by Parasitic(m): 10:37pm On May 15, 2015
This matter dey critical o o o o who have sex in naija without locking the damnd door. Well i wil simply walk pretending i never saw anything
Re: What Would You Do Inthis Situation... by MrsChima(f): 10:39pm On May 15, 2015
kradleber:

Stop lying golem. You'd prolly hid and watch the entire free p0rno from top to bottom. grin

Oh lawd come this village stalker! Why can't African man accept rejection gracefully? undecided

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Do Inthis Situation... by MrsChima(f): 10:41pm On May 15, 2015
Parasitic:
This matter dey critical o o o o who have sex in naija without locking the damnd door. Well i wil simply walk pretending i never saw anything

Not everyone have time to lock the door during the heat!
Re: What Would You Do Inthis Situation... by kradleber: 10:43pm On May 15, 2015
prettythicksme:
op is talking about a guy dat is y i wrote my comment dat way tho btw lesbian is not dat bad cheesy cheesy as u're thinkin.

I never said it was
.whatever you do, just make sure its the ugly girls you make out with. cheesy
Re: What Would You Do Inthis Situation... by kradleber: 10:48pm On May 15, 2015
MrsChima:

Oh lawd come this village stalker! Why can't African man accept rejection gracefully? undecided

Why the incessant and unremitting mention of 'Negro' and 'African' every time you comment?. Or are you mad at the creator for making you one? slave !

I've told you before that your age is inversely proportional to your brain. The older you get, the dumber you become ! cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do Inthis Situation... by Parasitic(m): 10:48pm On May 15, 2015
MrsChima:

Not everyone have time to lock the door during the heat!
Really? Hahaha funny
Re: What Would You Do Inthis Situation... by Nobody: 10:48pm On May 15, 2015
kradleber:

I never said it was
.whatever you do, just make sure its the ugly girls you make out with. cheesy
hmmmm really,y ugly girls cos i am ugly as well right? cheesy
Re: What Would You Do Inthis Situation... by kradleber: 10:50pm On May 15, 2015
prettythicksme:
hmmmm really,y ugly girls cos i am ugly as well right? cheesy

Far from that. The lesbians should take the ugly girls and leave the pretty girls for guys. cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do Inthis Situation... by Mhizizzy(f): 10:52pm On May 15, 2015
Warris dis?
Is ur mom lightskinned sad

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Omg!!! See What 5boys Did To A Girl Inside A Pool In One Of The Hotel In Town / Please Advice Me: I’m Pregnant For My Husband Junior Brother, What Do I Do? / Shame!!!! Land Lord Caught Doing This To His Female Tenant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.