Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,149 members, 7,815,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

If You Were This Man, What Will U Do In This Situation - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Were This Man, What Will U Do In This Situation (2736 Views)

In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. / Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) / Your Date Abandons You At The Restaurant, What Would You Do In This Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Were This Man, What Will U Do In This Situation by wins18(m): 5:49pm On Jan 23, 2016
Robbers enter a house, asks for all the money and valuables. After they collect what they can, they give the man of the house a gun with instructions to shoot his wife or else he be shot himself. The man gets the gun, points it at his wife and hesitates. He is thinking of what he has gone through in life with his wife and how she has suffered and sacrificed for him. He hands back the gun and says, “I am sorry I can’t do this… “The boss of the robbers silently grabs the gun from him and passes it on to the wife with the same instruction. The wife gets the gun and without any single hesitation points to her husband’s head and pulls the trigger. But alas, the gun had no bullets in it. The robbers get their gun and walk out of the house laughing.

QUESTIONS FOR DISCUSSION

1. If you were the man in that house how would you react towards your wife?
2. If you were the wife, what explanation can you give to your husband!
3. If you were invited to bring peace between this couples, what advice would you give?
Drop your Comments & ask your friends too, this should really be an interesting topic to discuss ...
Re: If You Were This Man, What Will U Do In This Situation by obinnashady(m): 5:53pm On Jan 23, 2016
She'll leave my house with the robbers.

2 Likes

Re: If You Were This Man, What Will U Do In This Situation by Zeedarh(f): 6:01pm On Jan 23, 2016
If i were the: Hubby, i'll throw her out :-( Wife, i'll tell him i was joking. April fool things nah (even if na december) Peace bringer, i nor dey settle fight.

All nah joke, it nor fit happen to me grin
Re: If You Were This Man, What Will U Do In This Situation by Emac34: 6:03pm On Jan 23, 2016
the nigga above have said it all bt let's hear from the guy below
Re: If You Were This Man, What Will U Do In This Situation by Emac34: 6:03pm On Jan 23, 2016
the gee above have said it all bt let's hear from the guy below
Re: If You Were This Man, What Will U Do In This Situation by gabinogem(m): 6:05pm On Jan 23, 2016
She don't need to explain to me though... it will be better for her to quietly leave, bcus our lives together will never be thesame again.
Re: If You Were This Man, What Will U Do In This Situation by wins18(m): 6:09pm On Jan 23, 2016
gabinogem:
She don't need to explain to me though... it will be better for her to quietly leave, bcus our lives together will never be thesame again.
Have you forgotten this solemn pledge 'for better for worst'?
Re: If You Were This Man, What Will U Do In This Situation by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jan 23, 2016
undecided heeey! Wey you! Op! You just dy see this nonsense this year?
Re: If You Were This Man, What Will U Do In This Situation by wins18(m): 6:12pm On Jan 23, 2016
Zeedarh:
If i were the:
Hubby, i'll throw her out :-(
Wife, i'll tell him i was joking. April fool things nah (even if na december)
Peace bringer, i nor dey settle fight.

All nah joke, it nor fit happen to me grin
Haha I just pray it doesn't. Mind you.. They didn't pray for it to happen to them either. thats fate for u
Re: If You Were This Man, What Will U Do In This Situation by Kenzico(m): 6:17pm On Jan 23, 2016
I will go into a serious marital discussions with her.....Reminding her of our Vow "4beta 4worse". I would wonder y she made no hesitation to pull d trigger. Along d discussion, if I vex, she go follow d robbers comot my house
Re: If You Were This Man, What Will U Do In This Situation by Zeedarh(f): 6:17pm On Jan 23, 2016
wins18:

Haha I just pray it doesn't. Mind you.. They didn't pray for it to happen to them either. thats fate for u
This kinnda fate wouldnt be for you or me smiley

1 Like

Re: If You Were This Man, What Will U Do In This Situation by wins18(m): 6:20pm On Jan 23, 2016
Zeedarh:
This kinnda fate wouldnt be for you or me smiley
Amen
Re: If You Were This Man, What Will U Do In This Situation by babygoat: 6:21pm On Jan 23, 2016
how many times will this thread be made?
una no dey taya?
Re: If You Were This Man, What Will U Do In This Situation by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jan 23, 2016
sad sad
Re: If You Were This Man, What Will U Do In This Situation by wins18(m): 6:23pm On Jan 23, 2016
Kenzico:
I will go into a serious marital discussions with her.....Reminding her of our Vow "4beta 4worse". I would wonder y she made no hesitation to pull d trigger. Along d discussion, if I vex, she go follow d robbers comot my house
Now this is funny,
Re: If You Were This Man, What Will U Do In This Situation by cruzita(f): 6:25pm On Jan 23, 2016
*I will just wake up from the dream
Re: If You Were This Man, What Will U Do In This Situation by wins18(m): 6:26pm On Jan 23, 2016
I bet most men won't handle this predicament without showing her the back door
Re: If You Were This Man, What Will U Do In This Situation by pulsa(m): 6:29pm On Jan 23, 2016
Men that one na gbede o she son commit from my house be that o.
Re: If You Were This Man, What Will U Do In This Situation by babyfaceafrica: 6:33pm On Jan 23, 2016
I won't send her away but a great part of my love for her died that day and I will let her know!!!!!!
Re: If You Were This Man, What Will U Do In This Situation by wins18(m): 6:47pm On Jan 23, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
I won't send her away but a great part of my love for her died that day and I will let her know!!!!!!
such nightmare
Re: If You Were This Man, What Will U Do In This Situation by snezBaba: 6:49pm On Jan 23, 2016
B#tch Pls.....We all know its a Bye-Bye 4 any f*ckibg Psrson undecided
Re: If You Were This Man, What Will U Do In This Situation by gabinogem(m): 8:57pm On Jan 23, 2016
wins18:

Have you forgotten this solemn pledge 'for better for worst'?
I never pledged for her to kill me at any slightest opportunity she has... not even God will change my heart for such a lady.
Re: If You Were This Man, What Will U Do In This Situation by wins18(m): 12:35pm On Jan 24, 2016
gabinogem:
I never pledged for her to kill me at any slightest opportunity she has... not even God will change my heart for such a lady.
But come to think of it....if the gun actually had a bullet left. the rest would have been a history. And nothing will stop her from accusing the robbers for ur demise if she's been summoned by the kinsmen to give an account of the ordeal.
Re: If You Were This Man, What Will U Do In This Situation by gabinogem(m): 1:09pm On Jan 24, 2016
wins18:

But come to think of it....if the gun actually had a bullet left. the rest would have been a history. And nothing will stop her from accusing the robbers for ur demise if she's been summoned by the kinsmen to give an account of the ordeal.
Exactly, there's so much motives behind her eagerness to kill me, her husband. That I really don't want to findout & I certainly want her out of my life with immediate alacrity.
Re: If You Were This Man, What Will U Do In This Situation by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jan 24, 2016
Why couldn't the wife turn it on the robbers?
Re: If You Were This Man, What Will U Do In This Situation by wins18(m): 12:37pm On Jan 28, 2016
QueenValerie:
Why couldn't the wife turn it on the robbers?

it takes an extraordinary woman to think that way
Re: If You Were This Man, What Will U Do In This Situation by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jan 28, 2016
wins18:

it takes an extraordinary woman to think that way
Not really.
From the stories descriptions there was only ever one gun.
So she held the iron power,why not use it?
Re: If You Were This Man, What Will U Do In This Situation by wins18(m): 2:02pm On Jan 28, 2016
QueenValerie:
Not really.
From the stories descriptions there was only ever one gun.
So she held the iron power,why not use it?

But she was in a serious tense, maybe she remembered later what she should have done to those gentle men of the high ways
Re: If You Were This Man, What Will U Do In This Situation by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jan 28, 2016
wins18:

But she was in a serious tense, maybe she remembered later what she should have done to those gentle men of the high ways
Then what's needed is the abilty to remain calm an think(reason) and react well when pressured.
Re: If You Were This Man, What Will U Do In This Situation by skywalker240(m): 2:11pm On Jan 28, 2016
karachika wife grin
Re: If You Were This Man, What Will U Do In This Situation by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jan 28, 2016
Realistically, if I were the hubby I would do nothing to her. Just be sad for a while and maybe never trust her again.

I can never be that kind of wife sha. So idk.
Re: If You Were This Man, What Will U Do In This Situation by wins18(m): 2:17pm On Jan 28, 2016
MrsPhyno:
Realistically, if I were the hubby I would do nothing to her. Just be sad for a while and maybe never trust her again.

I can never be that kind of wife sha. So idk.

grin
I pray phyno never experience such fate in ur hands

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why I'll NEVER Marry A Beautiful Girl - Guy On FB / Hi Nairalanders. I Have One Question Abeg! / 8 Attitudes Ladies Posses That Shows They Will Become A Home Wrecker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.