Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,827 members, 7,817,412 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

I Love Lala247 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love Lala247 (13747 Views)

8 Words That Are More Powerful Than ‘I Love You’ In Relationship / My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? / Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love Lala247 by Nobody: 11:40pm On May 15, 2015
Proverb 19 vs 22 "what's desired in a man is steadfast love, and a poor man is better than a liar. A man who shows his wealth is like a beggar who shows his poverty; they are both looking for alms, the rich man for the alms of envy and the poor man for them alms of guilt.
LaLa247, a wealthy man believes a woman owes him for his time and money, therefore his respect for her is low, so he says " I won't condescend to give her an orgasm, but I believe a woman should be loved and respected. So I won't take for granted the time you give me. Am going to make you feel like heaven is walking with you, holding you high as a bird.
I maybe poor;however, I will love you more for I have nothing else to give, but to love you as long as I live. I know love does not pay the bills, worry less, because it only gets better with you by my side . Also, I know many women with materials and cash, while wishing their men stop cheating or at least give them a descent conversation. I am the right choice my love, with you in my life am going to find me a job and do the best I can to take care of you. However, there might be struggle and some bills might njust have to wait.i will put you first, before first and forever. Love you
Straight from the heart to Lala247.
No hating pls...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Love Lala247 by naijaboiy: 11:41pm On May 15, 2015
So what next? undecided

You should at least change your signature,,as that is enough to scare her away. undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Love Lala247 by vizkiz: 11:43pm On May 15, 2015
#sighs...here we go again! They just keep rolling in undecided

1 Like

Re: I Love Lala247 by Pinkiedearie(f): 11:43pm On May 15, 2015
naijaboiy:
So what next? undecided
You should at least change your signature,,as that is enough to scare her away. undecided
pls ask him... undecided
Re: I Love Lala247 by rawpadgin(m): 11:44pm On May 15, 2015
I thought u guys have outgrown this attitude

if u love her send her a PM
if she reply good for u
if not give her the middle finger

simple!

10 Likes

Re: I Love Lala247 by adorablevic: 11:44pm On May 15, 2015
Lol...nothing u wouldn't read on nairaland cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Love Lala247 by IamLEGEND1: 11:45pm On May 15, 2015
where all diz kind people just dey komot from eh??
nońśense being posted up and down.

1 Like

Re: I Love Lala247 by Nobody: 11:45pm On May 15, 2015
grin
Re: I Love Lala247 by Nobody: 11:46pm On May 15, 2015
She actually loves YOUTube grin
Re: I Love Lala247 by Nobody: 11:46pm On May 15, 2015
auchomage:
Proverb 19 vs 22 "what's desired in a man is steadfast love, and a poor man is better than a liar. A man who shows his wealth is like a beggar who shows his poverty; they are both looking for alms, the rich man for the alms of envy and the poor man for them alms of guilt.
LaLa247, a wealthy man believes a woman owes him for his time and money, therefore his respect for her is low, so he says " I won't condescend to give her an orgasm, but I believe a woman should be loved and respected. So I won't take for granted the time you give me. Am going to make you feel like heaven is walking with you, holding you high as a bird.
I maybe poor;however, I will love you more for I have nothing else to give, but to love you as long as I live. I know love does not pay the bills, worry less, because it only gets better with you by my side . Also, I know many women with materials and cash, while wishing their men stop cheating or at least give them a descent conversation. I am the right choice my love, with you in my life am going to find me a job and do the best I can to take care of you. However, there might be struggle and some bills might njust have to wait.i will put you first, before first and forever. Love you
Straight from the heart to Lala247.
No hating pls...

Wow

Erm jeez ...

Dont know what to say ohhh cry

2 Likes

Re: I Love Lala247 by Nobody: 11:47pm On May 15, 2015
naijaboiy:
So what next? undecided

Lol men.. But at least he want to work he try
Re: I Love Lala247 by IamLEGEND1: 11:48pm On May 15, 2015
Lala247:

Wow
Erm jeez ...
tell eem u lof eem.
bt diz guy,wetin dey do you na seriously. me na so i dey, just dey embarrassed for the guy.
Re: I Love Lala247 by naijaboiy: 11:48pm On May 15, 2015
Lala247:

Lol men.. But at least he want to work he try
But no work yet.

Are you okay with that? cheesy
Re: I Love Lala247 by Nobody: 11:49pm On May 15, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

tell eem u lof eem.

bt diz guy,wetin dey do you na seriously.
me na so i dey, just dey embarrassed for the guy.

Dont u think the write up is good.. Or is it the way he did it
Re: I Love Lala247 by Nobody: 11:49pm On May 15, 2015
naijaboiy:

But no work yet.

Are you okay with that? cheesy

Lol i dont even know d guy self me i dey feAr ...
Re: I Love Lala247 by Nobody: 11:51pm On May 15, 2015
WHAT IS LALA247? HOW MUCH IS IT? DOES IT WORTH ME BURNIN JUST 1CALORIE TO SEEK 4 IT?

1 Like

Re: I Love Lala247 by Nobody: 11:51pm On May 15, 2015
naijaboiy:
So what next? undecided

am not worried, the most exhausting thing in life is being insincere...
Re: I Love Lala247 by IamLEGEND1: 11:52pm On May 15, 2015
Lala247:

Dont u think the write up is good.. Or is it the way he did it
i hav no prblm with his write-up watsoeva.
dont we knw wat being discreet is again HABA!!!!
i just thought we were starting to outgrow this on NL
Re: I Love Lala247 by IamLEGEND1: 11:52pm On May 15, 2015
bt i guess everybody has his prefered mode of transaction.
Re: I Love Lala247 by Mannylex(m): 11:53pm On May 15, 2015
Aite dude...

Its not wrong to love her and express your feelings... But emphasizing the bill, bills and more bills stuffs, gives the notion that your broke, and that would scare lala or any girl at all away... Because asides the bible verse and the lovey dovey stuff you wrote up there, the main content of your post is your financial instability... Good luck though

Have no fear; Mannylex is here

2 Likes

Re: I Love Lala247 by Nobody: 11:53pm On May 15, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

i hav no prblm with his write-up watsoeva.

dont we knw wat being discreet is again
HABA!!!!

i just thought we were starting to outgrow this on NL

Oh ok .. "Guess different strokes for different folks "
Re: I Love Lala247 by Nobody: 11:56pm On May 15, 2015
Lala247:

Wow

Erm jeez ...

just say something
Re: I Love Lala247 by naijaboiy: 11:56pm On May 15, 2015
Lala247:

Lol i dont even know d guy self me i dey feAr ...
Give him a chance. grin
Re: I Love Lala247 by IamLEGEND1: 11:57pm On May 15, 2015
Lala247:

Oh ok .. "Guess different strokes for different folks "
bt again, who doesnt like a lil' bit of being the center of attention. Soak it all up sisterly..... tomoro na another gal dem go com dey parade around
Re: I Love Lala247 by naijaboiy: 11:58pm On May 15, 2015
auchomage:
am not worried, the most exhausting thing in life is being insincere...
So I wanna ask you.

Don't you think this thread is a joke? grin
Re: I Love Lala247 by Nobody: 11:58pm On May 15, 2015
Mannylex:
Aite dude...

Its not wrong to love her and express your feelings... But emphasizing the bill, bills and more bills stuffs, gives the notion that your broke, and that would scare lala or any girl at all away... Because asides the bible verse and the lovey dovey stuff you wrote up there, the main content of your post is your financial instability... Good luck though

Have no fear; Mannylex is here
thanks man, i just need to let all out.
Re: I Love Lala247 by Nobody: 11:59pm On May 15, 2015
Fvck your true love, your orgasm and all the shiit you typed up there... Go to hell and come back when you're ready! undecided
Re: I Love Lala247 by Nobody: 12:01am On May 16, 2015
rawpadgin:
I thought u guys have outgrown this attitude

if u love her send her a PM
if she reply good for
if not give her the middle finger

simple!
Re: I Love Lala247 by IamLEGEND1: 12:02am On May 16, 2015
auchomage:
just say something
bro, just keep calm and wait for her response, most preferably in private(assumin u really are serious).

U are diminishin ur chances significantly by demandin a response in front of the crowd.

1 Like

Re: I Love Lala247 by IamLEGEND1: 12:02am On May 16, 2015
auchomage:
just say something
bro, just keep calm and wait for her response, most preferably in private(assumin u really are serious).

U are diminishin ur chances significantly by demandin a response in front of the crowd.
Re: I Love Lala247 by Nobody: 12:02am On May 16, 2015
Op, despite your nice writeup, you shouldn't have indicated how broke you are for the whole world to see, do you think she'll take you serious like that.
Re: I Love Lala247 by Nobody: 12:03am On May 16, 2015
Nneka123:
She actually loves YOUTube grin
not funny cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pls How Can A Female Cope With An Inverted Nipple. / Is It Appropriate To Ask My Cousin To Be My Valentine? / Please Guys Give Me Address Of Ashawo Joint Or Hotel In Kano, I Am New!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.