Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,884 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:20 PM

Which One Of These Is The Deadliest!!!!! See Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which One Of These Is The Deadliest!!!!! See Photos (4570 Views)

Female Deadliest Weapon / 52 Most Deadliest Ways To Poison A Woman / Deadliest Virus Other Than HIV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which One Of These Is The Deadliest!!!!! See Photos by Iamfrank(m): 11:52pm On May 15, 2015
As for me its number 4 all d way....... After God fear women..... Am a living witness

Re: Which One Of These Is The Deadliest!!!!! See Photos by greatness22(m): 11:54pm On May 15, 2015
angry 3 jor
Re: Which One Of These Is The Deadliest!!!!! See Photos by irishCream: 11:55pm On May 15, 2015
Op my happiness is that you have a mum and possibly female relations

5 Likes

Re: Which One Of These Is The Deadliest!!!!! See Photos by Pinkiedearie(f): 11:56pm On May 15, 2015
Op..you're funny.. tongue
Re: Which One Of These Is The Deadliest!!!!! See Photos by Nobody: 12:11am On May 16, 2015
No. 4 since the time of eve... If you think say i lie, ask samson! grin

2 Likes

Re: Which One Of These Is The Deadliest!!!!! See Photos by Iamfrank(m): 12:15am On May 16, 2015
irishCream:
Op my happiness is that you have a mum and possibly female relations

Women r extremely dangerous.... Ask any great man, dey wil tel u d secret of success is to stay away 4m women.... Dat was y Jesus stayed away 4m dem(dats y we r celebratin him) pple lik solomon, adam n samson wil gv u a gud description of women.. Bro try read proverb 5, I swear u go c woman run..... U can kill any of dem without gettin jailed bt not numba 4....

4 Likes

Re: Which One Of These Is The Deadliest!!!!! See Photos by ramdris(m): 12:15am On May 16, 2015
Op all of the above.... but if I must chose, I go for number 3 cos u won't know what hit u.
Re: Which One Of These Is The Deadliest!!!!! See Photos by Nobody: 12:18am On May 16, 2015
woman!!! cheesy dat is what u guys want to hear.
Re: Which One Of These Is The Deadliest!!!!! See Photos by jay2smart19(m): 12:20am On May 16, 2015
Re: Which One Of These Is The Deadliest!!!!! See Photos by CHM11: 12:21am On May 16, 2015
Number 4 has the qualities of 1,2 and 3.....she has even more...........read your bible and you will know more about the woman...
Adam, david, samson, solomon,Jesus and even the holy spirit in the book of revelations clearly says that the woman will ride on the back of the dragon to persecute the holy ones.

In Riley Freeman's voice,...Meeeeeehn...I don't care what any niggor ez got to say, I aaaaaaaint never gettin married!!!!!...

1 Like

Re: Which One Of These Is The Deadliest!!!!! See Photos by gracile(f): 12:22am On May 16, 2015
That No 1 is my favorite animal, it's not scary jor cheesy
Re: Which One Of These Is The Deadliest!!!!! See Photos by Nobody: 12:24am On May 16, 2015
I hate snake...I hate it so much
Re: Which One Of These Is The Deadliest!!!!! See Photos by gracile(f): 12:24am On May 16, 2015
CHM11:
Number 4 has the qualities of 1,2 and 3.....she has even more...........read your bible and you will know more about the woman...
Adam, david, samson, solomon,Jesus and even the holy spirit in the book of revelations clearly says that the woman will ride on the back of the dragon to persecute the holy ones.

In Riley Freeman's voice,...Meeeeeehn...I don't care what any niggor ez got to say, I aaaaaaaint never gettin married!!!!!...
Are you a coward
Re: Which One Of These Is The Deadliest!!!!! See Photos by Nobody: 12:24am On May 16, 2015
Iamfrank:

Women r extremely dangerous.... Ask any great man, dey wil tel u d secret of success is to stay away 4m women.... Dat was y Jesus stayed away 4m dem......

duuuuude..... no.... no.... no... don't do that... don't meddle in what u don't understand
Re: Which One Of These Is The Deadliest!!!!! See Photos by Nobody: 12:25am On May 16, 2015
Iamfrank:

Women r extremely dangerous.... Ask any great man, dey wil tel u d secret of success is to stay away 4m women.... Dat was y Jesus stayed away 4m dem......
una too like to dey mis-yarn.
The saying i remember is that there's a woman behind every successful man.
Obama is a good example,my dad also is a good example.
Yes,there are bad women but there are also bad men.All work's toward's creating a balance that is needed on earth.
There can't be good without bad.
Ionno if you'll rather hug a lion than a woman since you think they're more dangerous.

3 Likes

Re: Which One Of These Is The Deadliest!!!!! See Photos by remsonik(f): 12:25am On May 16, 2015
Thank God you came from a woman op. The one who conceived you is deadlier than a lion,alligator and a snake. No wonder you were raised with so much hate. Cannibalism must really thrive in your family.

2 Likes

Re: Which One Of These Is The Deadliest!!!!! See Photos by Nobody: 12:27am On May 16, 2015
grin

Re: Which One Of These Is The Deadliest!!!!! See Photos by Mckandre(m): 12:27am On May 16, 2015
I think its no 4 cos woman has all those combined together.

1. She could eat u up when u least xpect her to do something and probably has the loudest roar when subjected to an emotional Chaos too bad if ure the cause.

2 .She will wait for u to enter her trap then strike and drag u dip below, to escape her manace could be fatale likely impossible. best option, just wait till the whole scenario takes its course. grin

3. She could do things behind ya back without u knowing,poison ya mind for no good reason best known to her, then raps u up squeeze u dry till ure dough runz dry... grin

2 Likes

Re: Which One Of These Is The Deadliest!!!!! See Photos by CHM11: 12:30am On May 16, 2015
gracile:

Are you a coward

Not at all, I just don't want to use my money, time and energy to put myself in problems I will still need money, time and energy to solve.

I'd rather live my beautiful life the way I want to.

1 Like

Re: Which One Of These Is The Deadliest!!!!! See Photos by gracile(f): 12:38am On May 16, 2015
CHM11:

Not at all, I just don't want to use my money, time and energy to put myself in problems I will still need money, time and energy to solve.

I'd rather live my beautiful life the way I want to.
Aww! dear that's where you got it all wrong!
If you keep looking at life that way you'll never get anything..
That's why we have to look at the positive side of everything
Re: Which One Of These Is The Deadliest!!!!! See Photos by cyprus000: 12:42am On May 16, 2015
[size=13pt] Live with number 4 and an untamed number 1 in same house.

You can thank me leta in heaven,after your discovery cool
[/size]
Re: Which One Of These Is The Deadliest!!!!! See Photos by CHM11: 1:03am On May 16, 2015
gracile:

I think I have all I want and need at my level now.
A woman in my house permanently is just not for someone like me. With all I see around with friends, relations and all.....plssssssssssss!!!.....marriage is overrated!...I don't see any positive value it will add to my life at the moment....I'm someone who doesn't like problems...I accept challenges only when the results make sense. A woman's wahala doesn't make any sense to me....

Marriage!...damn!!!!...

1 Like

Re: Which One Of These Is The Deadliest!!!!! See Photos by CHM11: 1:07am On May 16, 2015
gracile:

Positive side?..hahahaha....friends who listened to this lie from their girlfriends and went ahead to get married always call me to spend d night at my place because they have no peace of mind or freedom in their own homes. Some of them are emotional and social wrecks all because they got married!!!...

Wives are scarce....its all about benefits to girls out there now.....what they will benefit and what they will enjoy...
Re: Which One Of These Is The Deadliest!!!!! See Photos by gracile(f): 1:12am On May 16, 2015
CHM11:

I think I have all I want and need at my level now.
A woman in my house permanently is just not for someone like me. With all I see around with friends, relations and all.....plssssssssssss!!!.....marriage is overrated!...I don't see any positive value it will add to my life at the moment....I'm someone who doesn't like problems...I accept challenges only when the results make sense. A woman's wahala doesn't make any sense to me....

Marriage!...damn!!!!...
Good one then!
but you should know that getting married is not just about the woman; it's also raising a family and building a home with people you'll love come rain come sunshine and stick together with through the thick and thin!
It's when you look at the bigger picture you'll understand that the benefits of marriage far outweighs its bad.
And for what its worth, there are still good women out there whom you'll never regret spending the rest of your life with

1 Like

Re: Which One Of These Is The Deadliest!!!!! See Photos by gracile(f): 1:19am On May 16, 2015
CHM11:

Positive side?..hahahaha....friends who listened to this lie from their girlfriends and went ahead to get married always call me to spend d night at my place because they have no peace of mind or freedom in their own homes. Some of them are emotional and social wrecks all because they got married!!!...

Wives are scarce....its all about benefits to girls out there now.....what they will benefit and what they will enjoy...
Well, I'm not a marriage expert
but I know that we all (big&small) are pursuing happiness!
As for your friends, I think they're yet find theirs it's only a matter of time.. except ofcourse they married the wrong pple or for wrong reasons
Now, do u want to tell me that as you are single now you don't experience crisis at some point in your life??
Re: Which One Of These Is The Deadliest!!!!! See Photos by CHM11: 1:22am On May 16, 2015
gracile:

Good one then!
but you should know that getting married is not just about the woman; it's also raising a family and building a home with people you'll love come rain come sunshine and stick together with through the thick and thin!
It's when you look at the bigger picture you'll understand that the benefits of marriage far outweighs its bad.
And for what its worth, there are still good women out there whom you'll never regret spending the rest of your life with

Big picture Lol,...This got me cracking...everytime people make it seem like having a wife and kids is a very big achievement, I just laugh.

What if I tell you I'd rather have my lil siblings, cousins, family friends and maybe orphans taken care of by me rather than bringing in new kids into this crazy world?...

Here's the thing, it will take an outstandingly beautiful and psychologically superb woman before I consider marriage. I've dated looooooaaaads of women both here in Nigeria, in the UK and the states..... I know all women are not the same, but there's this thing I see in them all that scares the hell out of me....that is the extra emotionality thingy where 'I'm sorry' is not enough to end an argument...you will have to say it for hours....I don't have that time dammit!..
Re: Which One Of These Is The Deadliest!!!!! See Photos by CHM11: 1:28am On May 16, 2015
gracile:

Well, I'm not a marriage expert
but I know that we all (big&small) are pursuing happiness!
As for your friends, I think they're yet find theirs it's only a matter of time.. except ofcourse they married the wrong pple or for wrong reasons
Now, do u want to tell me that as you are single now you don't experience crisis at some point in your life??
Ofcourse I experience crisis...but only crisis that are inevitable....I can't just add a woman to my problems you know.... Truth is that ladies these days are something else...no thanks to social media and the western world brainwashing....so our African women try to combine the western virtues with the African belief system....you cannot eat your cake and have it you know.....

Girls listen to girls too much especially on social media....you will be shocked at the kind of advices you will see online as regards marriage and all.....
Don't get me wrong, I am not anti-feminist....Ladies are free to have equal rights, infact I support equal rights and feminism....but truth be told, I cannot have a wife who will turn my life into hell all because of equal rights and feminism.......I'd rather just let y'all be free and enjoy your beautiful lives.
Re: Which One Of These Is The Deadliest!!!!! See Photos by Nobody: 1:32am On May 16, 2015
Re: Which One Of These Is The Deadliest!!!!! See Photos by thexzy(m): 3:11am On May 16, 2015
Ipledge:
I hate snake...I hate it so much
u be guy ooo.....u don't have to hate.....Love your neighbour as yourself....((The Golden rule))
Re: Which One Of These Is The Deadliest!!!!! See Photos by Nobody: 3:51am On May 16, 2015
thexzy:
u be guy ooo.....u don't have to hate.....Love your neighbour as yourself....((The Golden rule))
Snake no be my neigborhood;cant even stand a Dead Snake
Re: Which One Of These Is The Deadliest!!!!! See Photos by Qualer: 5:53am On May 16, 2015
prettythicksme:
woman!!! cheesy dat is what u guys want to hear.

mmmmhhhhh.......
Re: Which One Of These Is The Deadliest!!!!! See Photos by MizMyColi(f): 6:00am On May 16, 2015
undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

When You See A Bootilicious Babe Pass By - Pics / (pictures) This Uniport Girl Has Not Had Sex For Two Years + In Her Relationship / Ladies Are You Fit??? OK Make We See Pics Nauuu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.