Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,358 members, 7,829,912 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Which One Of These Is The Deadliest!!!!! See Photos - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which One Of These Is The Deadliest!!!!! See Photos (4602 Views)

Female Deadliest Weapon / 52 Most Deadliest Ways To Poison A Woman / Deadliest Virus Other Than HIV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which One Of These Is The Deadliest!!!!! See Photos by gracile(f): 8:47am On May 16, 2015
CHM11:

Ofcourse I experience crisis...but only crisis that are inevitable....I can't just add a woman to my problems you know.... Truth is that ladies these days are something else...no thanks to social media and the western world brainwashing....so our African women try to combine the western virtues with the African belief system....you cannot eat your cake and have it you know.....

Girls listen to girls too much especially on social media....you will be shocked at the kind of advices you will see online as regards marriage and all.....
Don't get me wrong, I am not anti-feminist....Ladies are free to have equal rights, infact I support equal rights and feminism....but truth be told, I cannot have a wife who will turn my life into hell all because of equal rights and feminism.......I'd rather just let y'all be free and enjoy your beautiful lives.
Lol.. at this point you need a miracle!
what more can i say than to wish you well
you'll find true love someday and your won't be able to let go then this mentality of yours will change, I just hope it won't be too late! #jexsaying
Re: Which One Of These Is The Deadliest!!!!! See Photos by CHM11: 9:15am On May 16, 2015
gracile:

you'll find true love someday and your won't be able to let go then this mentality of yours will change, I just hope it won't be too late! #jexsaying

Like girls can truely love!!!...hian, please tell me something else.

Even the girls themselves do not know if they are in love. They can't tell the difference between love, lust, infatuation and deceit. Its always about what they stand to benefit. Love my butt!..
Re: Which One Of These Is The Deadliest!!!!! See Photos by Nobody: 9:19am On May 16, 2015
Gbaghan:
No. 4 since the time of eve... If you think say i lie, ask samson! grin

But u can't go a day without women.
Re: Which One Of These Is The Deadliest!!!!! See Photos by CHM11: 9:23am On May 16, 2015
gracile:

Why will u wish for my mentality to change? Have I hurt anybody? Am I a threat to anybody? All because I don't fancy the troubles that come with putting a woman in my house, you are praying my mentality will change. Wow.

Ladies, is it that y'all are created for nothing more than Marriage and to be called Mrs? This mentality is actually why desperation in girls is on the rise these days and more guys are beginning to see marriage as trouble.

I want to see a lady over 25 that can say to me- 'NO, I'm a career lady, I want to achieve bla bla bla before a relationship'......so scarce these days!!!....once he is tall and handsome, financially stable, from a beautiful family, has a good apartment and a good car....its always 'YES'!!!!
Re: Which One Of These Is The Deadliest!!!!! See Photos by Nobody: 10:07am On May 16, 2015
oyin17:

But u can't go a day without women.
People like you makes me thank god for vaseline! grin
Re: Which One Of These Is The Deadliest!!!!! See Photos by Nobody: 10:42am On May 16, 2015
Gbaghan:
People like you makes me thank god for vaseline! grin

You too spoil, watin me go use
Re: Which One Of These Is The Deadliest!!!!! See Photos by Nobody: 10:50am On May 16, 2015
oyin17:

Abeg park! who you help why you dey pretend like say u nor know where diildoo dey
Re: Which One Of These Is The Deadliest!!!!! See Photos by CHM11: 10:51am On May 16, 2015
oyin17:

In ascending order please use-

Pencil

Candle

Banana

Plantain

Cocumber

Full hand

Leg

Cassava

Yam

Electric pole

Mountain....

Depending on how wide you have got.
Re: Which One Of These Is The Deadliest!!!!! See Photos by Nobody: 10:54am On May 16, 2015
CHM11:

Pencil

Candle

Banana

Plantain

Cocumber

Full hand

Leg

Cassava

Yam

Electric pole

Mountain....

grin
Re: Which One Of These Is The Deadliest!!!!! See Photos by Nobody: 11:03am On May 16, 2015
CHM11:

Pencil
Candle
Banana
Plantain
Cocumber
Full hand
Leg
Cassava
Yam
Electric pole
Mountain....

The last time I checked, I'm a virgin so none of the above
Re: Which One Of These Is The Deadliest!!!!! See Photos by Nobody: 11:04am On May 16, 2015
Gbaghan:

Abeg park! who you help why you dey pretend like say u nor know where diildoo dey

Warris dillldo? is it name of a person?
Re: Which One Of These Is The Deadliest!!!!! See Photos by CHM11: 11:14am On May 16, 2015
oyin17:

The last time I checked, I'm a virgin so none of the above
An you were asking what to use?...hmmmmm

#thinking

Ok you know what to do? Read below and follow exact procedures for maximum pleasure as a virgin.

Procedure:

1. Wash your cooche with warm distilled water, followed with 25ml of 12g/dm3 Trioxonitrate (V) acid ( Nitric acid ).

2. After washing, soak in 80% by volume methanol for 2 hours and then boil for 2 more hours.

3. Take a gas supply pipe and flush with acetylene. Make sure you light a match near your V when you are flushing it with acetylene gas.

4. Use hooks to hold the too layers separately to keep the V wide open. You can also use a G-clamp for this.

5. Then use a size 5 Sand paper to scrub hard for 1 hour. You can also use that wire brush used in cleaning car/generator spark plug to brush it hard.

6. Lastly, you can then take a 10 horsepowere fruit juicer and stick the nob into the open V!!!!

I'm very very sure your hymen will still be intact and you will have the best time of your life.

Peace!...give me feedback later (:
Re: Which One Of These Is The Deadliest!!!!! See Photos by Nobody: 11:37am On May 16, 2015
CHM11:

An you were asking what to use?...hmmmmm

#thinking

Ok you know what to do? Read below and follow exact procedures for maximum pleasure as a virgin.

Procedure:

1. Wash your cooche with warm distilled water, followed with 25ml of 12g/dm3 Trioxonitrate (V) acid ( Nitric acid ).

2. After washing, soak in 80% by volume methanol for 2 hours and then boil for 2 more hours.

3. Take a gas supply pipe and flush with acetylene. Make sure you light a match near your V when you are flushing it with acetylene gas.

4. Use hooks to hold the too layers separately to keep the V wide open. You can also use a G-clamp for this.

5. Then use a size 5 Sand paper to scrub hard for 1 hour. You can also use that wire brush used in cleaning car/generator spark plug to brush it hard.

6. Lastly, you can then take a 10 horsepowere fruit juicer and stick the nob into the open V!!!!

I'm very very sure your hymen will still be intact and you will have the best time of your life.

Peace!...give me feedback later (:

Take your small sized carrot dicck off my mention!!
Re: Which One Of These Is The Deadliest!!!!! See Photos by Nickymezor(f): 12:09pm On May 16, 2015
Op na u sabi... undecided
Re: Which One Of These Is The Deadliest!!!!! See Photos by yaduma350: 12:31pm On May 16, 2015
Calabar Girl S ex Video Leaks Online Download - To your phone http://funnyvideos.fav.cc/2015/05/18-videos-naija-calabar-girl-sextape-leaked-video/

SEE TO BELIEVE FOR YOURSELF
Re: Which One Of These Is The Deadliest!!!!! See Photos by nikkiehan(f): 1:08pm On May 16, 2015
If there is no woman there
wunt be u cos woman
carried u in her womb for nine
months n Labour in pain for hours
for u to exist also breastfeed u for
more than one year so dat u can
survive. so respect us cos if we are dangerous we wunt nurse n protect u.we r nt dangerous
Re: Which One Of These Is The Deadliest!!!!! See Photos by gracile(f): 1:36pm On May 16, 2015
chm11 I give up! have a nice day..
Re: Which One Of These Is The Deadliest!!!!! See Photos by ivyT(f): 3:25pm On May 16, 2015
Iamfrank:

Women r extremely dangerous.... Ask any great man, dey wil tel u d secret of success is to stay away 4m women.... Dat was y Jesus stayed away 4m dem(dats y we r celebratin him) pple lik solomon, adam n samson wil gv u a gud description of women.. Bro try read proverb 5, I swear u go c woman run..... U can kill any of dem without gettin jailed bt not numba 4....

are u born of a man?
Aint u crushing on a preety girl sumwhere,?
Re: Which One Of These Is The Deadliest!!!!! See Photos by Iamfrank(m): 9:58pm On May 16, 2015
ivyT:

are u born of a man?
Aint u crushing on a preety girl sumwhere,?

Hmmm were hv u bn..... I have missed ur troubles..... U knw I hv a crush on u.... Bt una fit kill person b4 him time
Re: Which One Of These Is The Deadliest!!!!! See Photos by ivyT(f): 11:12pm On May 16, 2015
Iamfrank:

Hmmm were hv u bn..... I have missed ur troubles..... U knw I hv a crush on u.... Bt una fit kill person b4 him time

guy i dey o,

no b we go kill u
Re: Which One Of These Is The Deadliest!!!!! See Photos by obontami: 1:45am On May 17, 2015
dumbness
Re: Which One Of These Is The Deadliest!!!!! See Photos by thexzy(m): 7:09pm On May 17, 2015
Ipledge:
Snake no be my neigborhood;cant even stand a Dead Snake
Are you that scared and you sure say na Guy u be Coz I have ladies that kill this stuff like ant over here.
Re: Which One Of These Is The Deadliest!!!!! See Photos by Nobody: 7:16pm On May 17, 2015
thexzy:
Are you that scared and you sure say na Guy u be Coz I have ladies that kill this stuff like ant over here.
i hate it, thats thé only thing i couldnt watch when i went to zoo...but i do eat fried snake cheesy
Re: Which One Of These Is The Deadliest!!!!! See Photos by thexzy(m): 7:24pm On May 17, 2015
Ipledge:
i hate it, thats thé only thing i couldnt watch when i went to zoo...but i do eat fried snake cheesy
you are not serious joor....How will you eat and be scared? Then that stuff wey u dey chop So fit hunt you inside your dream na and you'll keep being scared @ the slightest sight of it
Re: Which One Of These Is The Deadliest!!!!! See Photos by quiet006storm: 7:24pm On May 17, 2015
even when you get attacked by worse things, how do you cope? how do you not get eaten by life? find out here Bolanles Nuptial Tales: Hope & Faith http://bolanlesnuptialtales..com/2015/05/hope-faith.html?spref=tw
Re: Which One Of These Is The Deadliest!!!!! See Photos by Khd95(m): 7:32pm On May 17, 2015
Hw many times will c dis pinshure sef.

'women r neccessarily evil'...na lie jooor...
Behind evry fallen king/don woman(en) is/r responsible for it... Eden,troy,samson,owu,adam sef infact jonathan 2.

All dis kings nd kingdoms fell because of women...
Pls dont ask me about jonathan....
Re: Which One Of These Is The Deadliest!!!!! See Photos by Iamfrank(m): 10:13am On May 18, 2015
ivyT:

guy i dey o,

no b we go kill u

Ma hear....
Re: Which One Of These Is The Deadliest!!!!! See Photos by MrCork: 10:18am On May 18, 2015
Iamfrank:
As for me its number 4 all d way....... After God fear women..... Am a living witness

Number 5: Nigerian Women..cold blooded (no ofeensse) angry

1 Like

Re: Which One Of These Is The Deadliest!!!!! See Photos by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 10:32am On May 18, 2015
The lion, crocodile and snake in the picture have one thing in common-they are ferocious animals and that's their permanent & stable nature but women on the other hand are not stable at all

I stand to be corrected..everything that comes from a woman is transient in nature..it never last. They themselves know.

They respect you today & disrespect u tomorrow. If u love and care..wahala. If u withdraw from them..wahala. If u don't call them..wahala. If u call them..wahala. If they give you something, they'll demand your worship. If you stop asking..they'll ask why.

The only stable thing about them is collection of gift especially monetary gifts..that one never changes.

But to be frank, women are good and enjoyable only if u have the control to

-keep them within limit
-not being vulnerable to them
-help them to see who they are cuz most of them don't understand the term "womanhood" in its even though they are women

3 Likes

Re: Which One Of These Is The Deadliest!!!!! See Photos by Enockia(m): 12:21pm On May 18, 2015
@poster Wat the he'll is number 4 doin on the list Na wah for u ooo dat kind Fine Malawi

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ugandan Couple Gives Birth To A Chinese Baby Boy (photos) / Can You Date A Girl For Years Without Sexual Intercourse? / Our Nigerian Women Turning Olosho after 8pm ((Fact Check))

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.