Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,198 members, 7,835,970 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

NIMC: 406 Sacked Staff To Face Criminal Charges - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NIMC: 406 Sacked Staff To Face Criminal Charges (17485 Views)

5 Directors Sacked, Staff Redeployed At PTAD / Ogah Desperate For Immunity Against 12 Criminal Charges –ikpeazu / SEE Court Order Summoning Tompolo 2 Appear In Court On Thursday To Face Criminal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NIMC: 406 Sacked Staff To Face Criminal Charges by menxer: 8:05am On May 16, 2015
grin
Re: NIMC: 406 Sacked Staff To Face Criminal Charges by tuffgongjo(m): 8:06am On May 16, 2015
By July it will be 2 years that I went to there office for the identity card,up till now they are yet to produce it.awon were.
Re: NIMC: 406 Sacked Staff To Face Criminal Charges by Halaz(m): 8:06am On May 16, 2015
wind of change already blowing........
Re: NIMC: 406 Sacked Staff To Face Criminal Charges by Strongfaze(m): 8:07am On May 16, 2015
All GMB will be hearing anytime he switches on his television set, shall be: so and so has been convicted, convicted, convicted....
Re: NIMC: 406 Sacked Staff To Face Criminal Charges by Cymbal: 8:09am On May 16, 2015
emperorceaser:

Lol
U scramble to comment.
U ain't fast in typing or what

Y using K to book. Dat shows u ar slow
i aint gonna exchange word with u..it's a beautiful day and i gaz enjoy am...DEAL WITH UR ***slow and low ................***.
Re: NIMC: 406 Sacked Staff To Face Criminal Charges by Nobody: 8:09am On May 16, 2015
loomer:

Na ur problem be that.

If u no wake up from the right side of bed, I advice say make u go slp back.
Sorry bro just wanted to let you know that there is a brain upgrader at the market thanks to modern tech...
Re: NIMC: 406 Sacked Staff To Face Criminal Charges by Ura: 8:10am On May 16, 2015
Husten:
Am tired of did NIMC shit. I did my enrolement since 2013 nd uptill date hav nt been issued my card, jux d temporary paper. I tink d DG of d commission shld b sacked as well. Dis country wit incompetent hands. Only God can tell wen I will gt my national ID

Bros, no be only you o! The worst part is that most banks do not accept it as a means of identification. The DG has to go too. As Buhari win election na im e remember say he need to carry out the court ruling. Hypocrites as usual.
Re: NIMC: 406 Sacked Staff To Face Criminal Charges by Btruth: 8:10am On May 16, 2015
That there will be an institution in Nigeria without corruption? God help us. I knew that NIMC will not be exceptional. I prayed that God should use Buhari for us in Nigeria to get rid and bring down the level of corruption to near zero tolerance.
Re: NIMC: 406 Sacked Staff To Face Criminal Charges by loomer: 8:13am On May 16, 2015
Jkyoung:
Sorry bro just wanted to let you know that there is a brain upgrader at the market thanks to modern tech...

But now u no sound dumb?
Re: NIMC: 406 Sacked Staff To Face Criminal Charges by Nobody: 8:14am On May 16, 2015
Cymbal:
i aint gonna exchange word with u..it's a beautiful day and i gaz enjoy am...DEAL WITH UR ***slow and low ................***.

Bro no mind me
Me want make today good oo
Have a blessed day
Don't forget to catch fun
Re: NIMC: 406 Sacked Staff To Face Criminal Charges by overlord77: 8:15am On May 16, 2015
politricks:
Your post sounds like what a herbalist would say if he wants to resurrect a dead person.

tongue
Re: NIMC: 406 Sacked Staff To Face Criminal Charges by Cymbal: 8:16am On May 16, 2015
emperorceaser:

Bro no mind me Me want make today good oo Have a blessed day Don't forget to catch fun
...#JAH BLESS#

1 Like

Re: NIMC: 406 Sacked Staff To Face Criminal Charges by overlord77: 8:16am On May 16, 2015
Jkyoung:
Nigeria is becoming more boring every day, Arise O Biafra, The light at the end of the tunnel and shine on your own

Oh shut up! tongue
Re: NIMC: 406 Sacked Staff To Face Criminal Charges by castruccio(m): 8:20am On May 16, 2015
CountDracula:
Pic of their Sack letters?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin bro you funny oo
Re: NIMC: 406 Sacked Staff To Face Criminal Charges by Zico5(m): 8:20am On May 16, 2015
Jkyoung:
Nigeria is becoming more boring every day, Arise O Biafra, The light at the end of the tunnel and shine on your own
Who cares for ur Biafra. Who re those really indulging in crime and destroy Nigeria reputation if any remains. Why re ur SE clamouring for Biafra if not to scam SS cos of our oil. Let me tell u, no ss will align wt SE. The worst is for everyone to bear his father's name
Re: NIMC: 406 Sacked Staff To Face Criminal Charges by awwallace92: 8:23am On May 16, 2015
just before I looked at the receipt that said $5165 , I have faith ...that...my best friend woz realie taking home money part-time online. . there uncle has done this for only 19 months and a short time ago repayed the depts on there home and purchased themselves a Honda . why not try here >>>> www.Times-Report.com
Re: NIMC: 406 Sacked Staff To Face Criminal Charges by mascot87(m): 8:26am On May 16, 2015
No wonder I have not received my National ID card since September 2012 that I have receive d printed slip. May all of them involved in this fraud never find peace till kingdom come angry
Re: NIMC: 406 Sacked Staff To Face Criminal Charges by eljoey(m): 8:29am On May 16, 2015
With all due respect, the DG himself is not free from fraud. As the last recruitment exercise was fraudulent many people risked their lives on expressway journeying for a standard they all thought was right from far and near through far distance but at the end the whole system was biased, fraudulent, mischievous, and damaging. Majority of the successful candidates came from a particular zone/state. So can someone tell me what parameter was used? The DG cannot claim ignorant of this fact.
Re: NIMC: 406 Sacked Staff To Face Criminal Charges by imma2(m): 8:58am On May 16, 2015
We need to start expanding and building new prisons. We all clamour for change yet we refuse to change our ways in our daily activities. SMH
Re: NIMC: 406 Sacked Staff To Face Criminal Charges by kennyok(m): 9:16am On May 16, 2015
sheddybest:
What I don't understand is why the ID card of a thing will stay for more than a year without you receiving it. If the equipments are available, it shouldn't take beyond a week or two to get d original ID
..you rite man and it baffle me dat after registering since lastyr august and I went to asaba office on wed I was told if I vent gotn an sms im not due for collection nd I even meet a guy der who said he did his since 2013 though he got an sms,what a Bleep scheme ...
Re: NIMC: 406 Sacked Staff To Face Criminal Charges by Nobody: 9:22am On May 16, 2015
Honesty always pays...
Re: NIMC: 406 Sacked Staff To Face Criminal Charges by BiafranPrince: 9:34am On May 16, 2015
bugs2:

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/406-sacked-staff-to-face-criminal-charges-says-nimc/209464/

Everything about the zoo is fraud, fraud, fraud, corruption, looting and embezzlement.

Anybody tries it when Biafra is restored, the id!ot will be hanged in his father's compound.
Re: NIMC: 406 Sacked Staff To Face Criminal Charges by Nobody: 10:24am On May 16, 2015
politricks:
Your post sounds like what an herbalist would say if he wants to resurrect a dead person.
Really..."an herbalist"...such a dry post coming from a dullard!
Re: NIMC: 406 Sacked Staff To Face Criminal Charges by politricks: 12:04pm On May 16, 2015
Bennymontana:
Really..."an herbalist"...such a dry post coming from a dullard!
You are a dullard and an illiterate for thinking there is nothing like 'an herbalist'.
http://m.wikihow.com/Become-an-Herbalist
Re: NIMC: 406 Sacked Staff To Face Criminal Charges by Nobody: 1:36pm On May 16, 2015
politricks:
You are a dullard and an illiterate for thinking there is nothing like 'an herbalist'.
http://m.wikihow.com/Become-an-Herbalist
mumu;this is nigeria and we use the brtish grammar system...so dont try justifying ur blunder in the cloak of using a different grammar system...use whats applicable in nigeria!
Re: NIMC: 406 Sacked Staff To Face Criminal Charges by politricks: 1:59pm On May 16, 2015
Bennymontana:
mumu;this is nigeria and we use the brtish grammar system...so dont try justifying ur blunder in the cloak of using a different grammar system...use whats applicable in nigeria!
So your parents thought you to correct someone by insulting the person right?. So much for home up training. By the way, keep your advice to yourself and stop spamming my mentions.
Re: NIMC: 406 Sacked Staff To Face Criminal Charges by Nobody: 3:18pm On May 16, 2015
politricks:
So your parents thought you to correct someone by insulting the person right?. So much for home up training. By the way, keep your advice to yourself and stop spamming my mentions.
"home up training"? Do u mean "home training" or "up bringing"?...oga,na wah o! Instead of you to just say thank you and move on,you want to use arrogance to cover up your ignorance...well,let me leave you to your lingua sucidial fate sha...
Re: NIMC: 406 Sacked Staff To Face Criminal Charges by politricks: 7:31pm On May 16, 2015
Bennymontana:
"home up training"? Do u mean "home training" or "up bringing"?...oga,na wah o! Instead of you to just say thank you and move on,you want to use arrogance to cover up your ignorance...well,let me leave you to your lingua sucidial fate sha...
If you really think you can annoy me with all these, then you must be joking. Check the first person that quoted my very first comment and you will realise that i initially wrote 'a herbalist'. But i wasn't sure so i ask somebody who told me its 'an herbalist'. Instead of you to correct me in an amicable way, you were busy callling me a dullard forgetting that no one is an 'island of knowledge'. Who knows, i might be the one to correct you tomorrow. Peace out.
Re: NIMC: 406 Sacked Staff To Face Criminal Charges by CriticalThought: 8:54pm On May 16, 2015
okooloyun1:
NIMC recruitment fraud, NIMC I.D card fraud, NIMC staff fraud the commission itself fraud.

You do not know what you are talking about, NIMC is working
Re: NIMC: 406 Sacked Staff To Face Criminal Charges by CriticalThought: 8:59pm On May 16, 2015
eljoey:
With all due respect, the DG himself is not free from fraud. As the last recruitment exercise was fraudulent many people risked their lives on expressway journeying for a standard they all thought was right from far and near through far distance but at the end the whole system was biased, fraudulent, mischievous, and damaging. Majority of the successful candidates came from a particular zone/state. So can someone tell me what parameter was used? The DG cannot claim ignorant of this fact.

You mention the DG himself is not free from fraud, where is your evidence or are you one of those that go by what you saw on the news or what you have been told, I know people who went for recruitment exercise. It was free and fair. Tell us the zone where the successful candidates came from, again show us proof. All the parameters they used for selection is on the NIMC website, I bet you didn't bother to check it
Re: NIMC: 406 Sacked Staff To Face Criminal Charges by okooloyun1(m): 9:02pm On May 16, 2015
CriticalThought:

You do not know what you are talking about, NIMC is working
Are you one of their staff?
Re: NIMC: 406 Sacked Staff To Face Criminal Charges by CriticalThought: 9:02pm On May 16, 2015
Ura:

Bros, no be only you o! The worst part is that most banks do not accept it as a means of identification. The DG has to go too. As Buhari win election na im e remember say he need to carry out the court ruling. Hypocrites as usual.

Sigh, another one who has no clue what they are talking about. The DG tenure is up in a few months so he will leave NIMC soon. Buhari has nothing to do with what you are saying.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tompolo: Emami Ayiri Is Lying Against Me! / What Buhari And Trump Will Discuss About In First Official Meeting / Coalition Of Arewa Youths Dissociates Self From Threat Against Ihedioha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.