Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

NIMC: 406 Sacked Staff To Face Criminal Charges - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NIMC: 406 Sacked Staff To Face Criminal Charges (17488 Views)

5 Directors Sacked, Staff Redeployed At PTAD / Ogah Desperate For Immunity Against 12 Criminal Charges –ikpeazu / SEE Court Order Summoning Tompolo 2 Appear In Court On Thursday To Face Criminal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NIMC: 406 Sacked Staff To Face Criminal Charges by CriticalThought: 9:03pm On May 16, 2015
okooloyun1:
Are you one of their staff?

I know close relatives who work there
Re: NIMC: 406 Sacked Staff To Face Criminal Charges by CriticalThought: 9:05pm On May 16, 2015
sheddybest:
What I don't understand is why the ID card of a thing will stay for more than a year without you receiving it. If the equipments are available, it shouldn't take beyond a week or two to get d original ID

You clearly don't understand the mandate of NIMC, and you are not following the project closely. The ID card is the end result but there is so much more behind the scenes.
Re: NIMC: 406 Sacked Staff To Face Criminal Charges by CriticalThought: 9:07pm On May 16, 2015
kennyok:
..you rite man and it baffle me dat after registering since lastyr august and I went to asaba office on wed I was told if I vent gotn an sms im not due for collection nd I even meet a guy der who said he did his since 2013 though he got an sms,what a Bleep scheme ...

Just because you can't see it does not mean it doesn't exist. I know people who have their ID card already.
Re: NIMC: 406 Sacked Staff To Face Criminal Charges by CriticalThought: 9:09pm On May 16, 2015
Husten:
Am tired of did NIMC shit. I did my enrolement since 2013 nd uptill date hav nt been issued my card, jux d temporary paper. I tink d DG of d commission shld b sacked as well. Dis country wit incompetent hands. Only God can tell wen I will gt my national ID

DG will not be sacked, keep your thoughts to yourself, deal with reality. I know people that have their ID card already
Re: NIMC: 406 Sacked Staff To Face Criminal Charges by CriticalThought: 9:10pm On May 16, 2015
msmon:
Noted. Let them including director general face justice.

PDP Crisis: Party Leaders Plot Change Of Name,
Merger With Smaller Parties

www.nairaland.com/2317157/pdp-crisis-party-leaders-plot

Care to explain what you mean by the DG should face justice, you are implying he did something wrong. What did he do wrong?
Re: NIMC: 406 Sacked Staff To Face Criminal Charges by CriticalThought: 9:12pm On May 16, 2015
freshness2020:
I don't know how many years it will take them just to produce a plastic I.d card...mtcheeew.

Your ignorance is showing, if you had been following the project all along, you would not have made that statement
Re: NIMC: 406 Sacked Staff To Face Criminal Charges by Nobody: 9:39pm On May 16, 2015
politricks:
If you really think you can annoy me with all these, then you must be joking. Check the first person that quoted my very first comment and you will realise that i initially wrote 'a herbalist'. But i wasn't sure so i ask somebody who told me its 'an herbalist'. Instead of you to correct me in an amicable way, you were busy callling me a dullard forgetting that no one is an 'island of knowledge'. Who knows, i might be the one to correct you tomorrow. Peace out.
. Pls dont take it personal ok;knowledge's social! Was jus tryna be mischievous by getting under ur skin... smiley dont mind me!
Re: NIMC: 406 Sacked Staff To Face Criminal Charges by okooloyun1(m): 10:10pm On May 16, 2015
CriticalThought:

I know close relatives who work there
Ok
Re: NIMC: 406 Sacked Staff To Face Criminal Charges by freshness2020: 2:00am On May 17, 2015
CriticalThought:

Your ignorance is showing, if you had been following the project all along, you would not have made that statement
I guess you are not normal... And mister pls don't jump into conclusion on what you don't know about . And do you know for how long have bn going about with the temporary card and some others like me ?

1 Like

Re: NIMC: 406 Sacked Staff To Face Criminal Charges by CriticalThought: 6:05am On May 17, 2015
freshness2020:

I guess you are not normal... And mister pls don't jump into conclusion on what you don't know about . And do you know for how long have bn going about with the temporary card and some others like me ?

On the contrary I am normal and I know a whole lot about the current NIMC project. Who cares how long you have been going with the temporary card, for your information, if you have enrolled you are giving a slip not a card, you will be called when the card is ready. I know and have seen people with the ID card with my own 2 eyes.

It is you that has mental issues.
Re: NIMC: 406 Sacked Staff To Face Criminal Charges by kennyok(m): 4:05pm On May 17, 2015
CriticalThought:

Just because you can't see it does not mean it doesn't exist. I know people who have their ID card already.
..kk man will to confirm wen next I visit asaba..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Governor Denies Plan To Decamp To APC / Afenifere, Ohanaeze Ndigbo, Northern Elders Forum Endorse Atiku / Dapo Abiodun: My Predecessor’s Housing Projects Are Now Miscreants’ Den

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.