Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,215 members, 7,815,248 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Reasons Why You Should Never Sleep With Any Man That Has Not Married U - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why You Should Never Sleep With Any Man That Has Not Married U (1620 Views)

How Any Man Can Easily Get Laid In Lagos! / Guys, Beware Of These 5 Types Of Ladies And Never Sleep With Them - Jtownconnect / Meet The Kano Lady Who Promised To Buy Car & House For Any Man Who Marries Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why You Should Never Sleep With Any Man That Has Not Married U by focusM: 10:13am On May 16, 2015
No guy is worth it except the man that takes the bold step of getting married to you. Imagine,when u date them, the make it look like its by force for them to sleep with u. Yet in future,they seek for a virgin to marry and treat like a precious diamond. I met a guy who told me that the only time he can accept no sex before marriage is if the girl is a virgin. If she is not then he must f..ck her too. Its not like the girl he was dating was eating his money. He is a broke nigga but yet insist that he must f..ck the girl since she is not a virgin. Though the girl doesn't want to sleep with any other guy till after marriage. What rubbish! Men are not just worth it at all. They treat women like trash simply because she has had sex before. So what? If she lies that she is a virgin now,its another issue. Infact I just hate those beings called men. Please ladies,if u are currently sleeping with a guy that has not married u,stop it today because the probability that that guy will marry u tomorrow is very slim. Be smart ladies.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why You Should Never Sleep With Any Man That Has Not Married U by ViralBOY: 10:23am On May 16, 2015
What kind of relationship is that waiting with a girl for months or years without sex until u get married. Please come back to the real world angry
Re: Reasons Why You Should Never Sleep With Any Man That Has Not Married U by sinaj(f): 10:27am On May 16, 2015
lol...

that's why u mustn't slip wid any nigga dat can't afford dat ring for you wink
Re: Reasons Why You Should Never Sleep With Any Man That Has Not Married U by focusM: 10:29am On May 16, 2015
sinaj:
lol...

that's why u mustn't slip wid any nigga dat can't afford dat ring for you wink

True talk
Re: Reasons Why You Should Never Sleep With Any Man That Has Not Married U by Nobody: 10:30am On May 16, 2015
You gat's test who you're gonna get married to,to avoid regrets.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Never Sleep With Any Man That Has Not Married U by focusM: 10:31am On May 16, 2015
ViralBOY:

What kind of relationship is that waiting with a girl for months or years without sex until u get married. Please come back to the real world angry

If u r not ready for marriage then stay alone,its not compulsory that u must date someone.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Never Sleep With Any Man That Has Not Married U by focusM: 10:37am On May 16, 2015
KiidaACE:

After testing u realise she is not ur type and u dump her. In future u'll be willing to settle with a virgin without testing.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Never Sleep With Any Man That Has Not Married U by ronald4lif(m): 10:44am On May 16, 2015
Not making any sense.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Never Sleep With Any Man That Has Not Married U by Rosemary216(f): 10:45am On May 16, 2015
Ok.. Ur post z cool, bt i dislike d part u said ''i hate those beings called men'' u could hate something they do but not hating them as beings! I understand ur annoyance but dats kind of harsh!

Girls!! Una don hear!!!
Re: Reasons Why You Should Never Sleep With Any Man That Has Not Married U by Nobody: 10:46am On May 16, 2015
Struggling...... abeg ronald4lif explain what his trying to say .. All i see is F word
Re: Reasons Why You Should Never Sleep With Any Man That Has Not Married U by Nobody: 10:47am On May 16, 2015
focusM:

After testing u realise she is not ur type and u dump her. In future u'll be willing to settle with a virgin without testing.
okay
Re: Reasons Why You Should Never Sleep With Any Man That Has Not Married U by Nobody: 10:53am On May 16, 2015
ronald4lif:
Not making any sense.
grin grin grin
It made loads of sense!! grin
I pray your gf gets to read this. grin
Re: Reasons Why You Should Never Sleep With Any Man That Has Not Married U by ronald4lif(m): 10:55am On May 16, 2015
iAmCharis:
grin grin grin
It made loads of sense!! grin
I pray your gf gets to read this. grin

Guy undecided
Re: Reasons Why You Should Never Sleep With Any Man That Has Not Married U by Nobody: 10:56am On May 16, 2015
Lala247:
Struggling...... abeg ronald4lif explain what his trying to say .. All i see is F word
In summary, don't open your legs for any guy that hasn't married you. It's not worth it.

grin grin grin
Re: Reasons Why You Should Never Sleep With Any Man That Has Not Married U by ronald4lif(m): 10:58am On May 16, 2015
Lala247:
Struggling...... abeg ronald...4lif explain what his trying to say .. All i see is F word

Nothing to explain. I don't know where she pulled out such drivel from. Utter nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Should Never Sleep With Any Man That Has Not Married U by Nobody: 10:58am On May 16, 2015
ronald4lif:

Guy undecided
Mechie onu gi there! undecided
You want to eat your cake and have it. Mtcheew!
Re: Reasons Why You Should Never Sleep With Any Man That Has Not Married U by Nobody: 10:59am On May 16, 2015
ronald4lif:

Nothing to explain. I don't where she pulled out such drivel from. Utter nonsense.

Mayb experience
Re: Reasons Why You Should Never Sleep With Any Man That Has Not Married U by Nobody: 11:00am On May 16, 2015
iAmCharis:
In summary, don't open your legs for any guy that hasn't married you. It's not worth it.

grin grin grin

Ok
Re: Reasons Why You Should Never Sleep With Any Man That Has Not Married U by xynerise: 11:01am On May 16, 2015
It goes pari-passu in this context. Don't expect the best when you don't give even better.

Don't make something materialistic a priority in your relationship if you don't want him to take "what he thinks is the ultimate" as a priority too
Re: Reasons Why You Should Never Sleep With Any Man That Has Not Married U by ronald4lif(m): 11:03am On May 16, 2015
iAmCharis:
Mechie onu gi there! undecided
You want to eat your cake and have it. Mtcheew!

Go sleep. If you like make NK dey fool you with this kind talk you hear. No tap current. Mumu. grin
Re: Reasons Why You Should Never Sleep With Any Man That Has Not Married U by Nobody: 11:03am On May 16, 2015
xynerise:
It goes pari-passu in this context. Don't expect the best when you don't give even better.

Don't make something materialistic a priority in your relationship if you don't want him to take "what he thinks is the ultimate" as a priority too
Eziokwu.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Never Sleep With Any Man That Has Not Married U by Nobody: 11:10am On May 16, 2015
ronald4lif:

Go sleep. If you like make NK dey fool you with this kind talk you hear. No tap current. Mumu. grin
Ode!
Smh for the depth of your putridity. sad
Re: Reasons Why You Should Never Sleep With Any Man That Has Not Married U by ronald4lif(m): 11:19am On May 16, 2015
iAmCharis:
Ode!
Smh for the depth of your putridity. sad

angry
Re: Reasons Why You Should Never Sleep With Any Man That Has Not Married U by elantraceey(f): 11:20am On May 16, 2015
KiidaACE:

Is it all that tested that still didn't have regrets?
Re: Reasons Why You Should Never Sleep With Any Man That Has Not Married U by Nobody: 11:25am On May 16, 2015
elantraceey:

Is it all that tested that still didn't have regrets?
80% sexually. Otherfactors,dunno.... Surely,other factors like character can make one regret too.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Never Sleep With Any Man That Has Not Married U by focusM: 11:45am On May 16, 2015
Lala247:

Its English language o
Re: Reasons Why You Should Never Sleep With Any Man That Has Not Married U by focusM: 3:14pm On May 16, 2015
xynerise:

U think so?
Re: Reasons Why You Should Never Sleep With Any Man That Has Not Married U by haszolima(m): 3:28pm On May 16, 2015
"Finally, Discover How You Can Begin A Legitimate Online Business That Pumps Cash To Your Bank Account Daily" Click on the link to join>>>>>> http://www.infobiznaija.com/hassan/
Re: Reasons Why You Should Never Sleep With Any Man That Has Not Married U by xynerise: 4:43pm On May 16, 2015
focusM:

U think so?
I know so
Re: Reasons Why You Should Never Sleep With Any Man That Has Not Married U by focusM: 7:36pm On May 16, 2015
xynerise:
I know so
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians And The Misuse Of "Lol" / Family Crush... / 17 Desperate Things Girls Do To Get Married.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.