Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,270 members, 7,867,713 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:11 PM

Please House Which Spouse Would You Prefer? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please House Which Spouse Would You Prefer? (541 Views)

Which Of The Height And Sizes Of A Woman Do You Prefer And Makes You Go Gaga / Pls House Which Is Proper? / Magic! How Your Future Spouse Would Look Like (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please House Which Spouse Would You Prefer? by TRUSTEDGUY: 12:20pm On May 16, 2015
A spouse who cheats on you?

Or one who wants to manipulate and control you?
Re: Please House Which Spouse Would You Prefer? by delishpot: 12:21pm On May 16, 2015
Hiannnn! Best bet is to marry both. So you have complete package.
Re: Please House Which Spouse Would You Prefer? by phlio(m): 12:22pm On May 16, 2015
will prefer my gal friend
Re: Please House Which Spouse Would You Prefer? by Nobody: 12:24pm On May 16, 2015
the world wasn't painted in black and white. I don't have to choose any of these.
Re: Please House Which Spouse Would You Prefer? by agarawu23(m): 12:30pm On May 16, 2015
Teempakguy:
the world wasn't painted in black and white. I don't have to choose any of these.
I wonder o
Re: Please House Which Spouse Would You Prefer? by nikkiehan(f): 12:51pm On May 16, 2015
non of d two is my type
Re: Please House Which Spouse Would You Prefer? by IamLEGEND1: 12:53pm On May 16, 2015
Re: Please House Which Spouse Would You Prefer? by IamLEGEND1: 12:53pm On May 16, 2015
why all this threads na
even if the spouse is controlling and manipulative, he no get any admirable traits at all ??

even players get their positives.
Re: Please House Which Spouse Would You Prefer? by Nobody: 1:02pm On May 16, 2015
TRUSTEDGUY:
A spouse who cheats on you?
Or one who wants to manipulate and control you?
OP take this prayer

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

To Know If A Guy Truly Love You... Digest The Below Words... / Lunch With God.. / A Nairalander Song.. About The Bombin Fighting Killings!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.