Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

She Want To Marry Me And She Said I Should Change My Religion?advice Please - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Want To Marry Me And She Said I Should Change My Religion?advice Please (1282 Views)

I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! / ‘See How My Sister-in-law Displays Her Big Butt On The Bed. What Does She Want?’ / Ladies. Watch Your Tongue. I Stopped Caring For Her After She Said This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Want To Marry Me And She Said I Should Change My Religion?advice Please by piicity(m): 1:03pm On May 16, 2015
The girl knew i am a man who loves my religeon than my life but i love this girl like "mofedaku" and something is really in cooking about this,i think she want to test me if i love her than religeon and this girl is a man that will always tell me to visit her on sunday and i don't know what she is really doing and i am already thinking i had been living with a with or mami water.what should i do please?

Cclalasticlala ccfarano ccseun o.i really need help please
Re: She Want To Marry Me And She Said I Should Change My Religion?advice Please by babfet(m): 1:04pm On May 16, 2015
This land is not for sale
Re: She Want To Marry Me And She Said I Should Change My Religion?advice Please by agarawu23(m): 1:19pm On May 16, 2015
huh
Re: She Want To Marry Me And She Said I Should Change My Religion?advice Please by agarawu23(m): 1:20pm On May 16, 2015
piicity:
The girl knew i am a man who loves my religeon than my life but i love this girl like "mofedaku" and something is really in cooking about this,i think she want to test me if i love her than religeon and this girl is a man that will always tell me to visit her on sunday and i don't know what she is really doing and i am already thinking i had been living with a with or mami water.what should i do please?

type well so that we can understand you.

3 Likes

Re: She Want To Marry Me And She Said I Should Change My Religion?advice Please by CountDracula(m): 1:21pm On May 16, 2015
Ure very right, u need serious help...
undecided na u suppose change ur religion abi? Biitch ass niggga... because of pvssy u wan change ur beliefs nawa for u
Re: She Want To Marry Me And She Said I Should Change My Religion?advice Please by Nobody: 1:29pm On May 16, 2015
angryWhy she no fit change her own for you?
undecided
why are you doing this to yourself?
Changing your beliefs because of one girl makes you a major fool....
Chick's been turning niggaz to maga's since 1980..
Adhere to the niggas code,never be a mumu to any girl..ditto
Re: She Want To Marry Me And She Said I Should Change My Religion?advice Please by ginawest(f): 1:29pm On May 16, 2015
Dis ur English sha...well,i tink d both of u shud do something bou dis issh cos it myt b a major problem wen u guys get married and start avin kids
Re: She Want To Marry Me And She Said I Should Change My Religion?advice Please by Bilabong(m): 1:41pm On May 16, 2015
piicity:
The girl knew i am a man who loves my religeon than my life but i love this girl like "mofedaku" and something is really in cooking about this,i think she want to test me if i love her than religeon and this girl is a man that will always tell me to visit her on Sunday and it don't know what she is really doing and i am already thinking i had been living with a with or mail water.what should i do please?

Cclalasticlala ccfarano ccseun
o.i really need help please
Correct your grammar and forget lala, fara and se.
Re: She Want To Marry Me And She Said I Should Change My Religion?advice Please by subbieD(f): 1:58pm On May 16, 2015
piicity:

OK,we are talking about love here,which I believe overcome all things. If you truly love each other, what's with the religion? Put that aside and take the next step....Religion or No Religion, Understanding is d key.....Talk to her and hear from her, Dnt assume she won't listen. Don't say Yes to her when u mean No,integrity goes along way.
Re: She Want To Marry Me And She Said I Should Change My Religion?advice Please by Mademoiselle24(f): 3:25pm On May 16, 2015
How about u assure her that she can go ahead and practice her religion, even afta u guys have taken the next step. Most ladies feel marrying sm1 with a different religion wld mean dey can no longer practice their religion.

U guys shld have a heart to heart talk about the whole thing.
Re: She Want To Marry Me And She Said I Should Change My Religion?advice Please by MzzTega(f): 3:41pm On May 16, 2015
Can you state the religion you both practice?
Re: She Want To Marry Me And She Said I Should Change My Religion?advice Please by IamLEGEND1: 3:46pm On May 16, 2015
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm...........

i have no idea wat u talkin 'bout bro.

is it d gal dat u said u luv dat u are calling mami-water

50% of the story is incomprehensible.
Re: She Want To Marry Me And She Said I Should Change My Religion?advice Please by Nobody: 4:14pm On May 16, 2015
You can change your religion to hers if her religion makes better sense to you.
Re: She Want To Marry Me And She Said I Should Change My Religion?advice Please by stinggy(m): 9:05pm On May 16, 2015
andromida:
You can change your religion to hers if her religion makes better sense to you.

Same way you'll change to polytheism....
I'm loving this Andro dear cool
Re: She Want To Marry Me And She Said I Should Change My Religion?advice Please by Nobody: 10:09am On May 18, 2015
stinggy:

Same way you'll change to polytheism....
I'm loving this Andro dear cool

Lol. Poly what? You are so fixated on poly situations i sincerely hope you find what you are looking for.
Re: She Want To Marry Me And She Said I Should Change My Religion?advice Please by stinggy(m): 3:53pm On May 18, 2015
andromida:

Lol. Poly what? You are so fixated on poly situations i sincerely hope you find what you are looking for.
You hate hearing anything poly, why? angry
Re: She Want To Marry Me And She Said I Should Change My Religion?advice Please by UyiIredia(m): 5:51pm On May 18, 2015
What religion is she and what religion are you ?
Re: She Want To Marry Me And She Said I Should Change My Religion?advice Please by Nobody: 10:57am On May 19, 2015
stinggy:

You hate hearing anything poly, why? angry

I don't hate it neither do i care for it its good for people like you grin. i wish you luck in your search. kiss
Re: She Want To Marry Me And She Said I Should Change My Religion?advice Please by njuwo(m): 11:57am On May 19, 2015
piicity:

You no understand am, she no say make you change your religion, she say make you change how you dey write for English before she go marry you.
Re: She Want To Marry Me And She Said I Should Change My Religion?advice Please by njuwo(m): 12:03pm On May 19, 2015
piicity:

Abeg Oga, no be must say every member of nairaland must ask for advice even for wetin no dey happen to them. So na mammy water she want make you change to, and you dey think am? You suppose be ward prefect for yaba left o. See for your post sef, you write say the girl is a man. Op, 14 years for you EFCC make una go pick am up. Thread Closed by Nigerian Police Force, signed, management!.
Re: She Want To Marry Me And She Said I Should Change My Religion?advice Please by stinggy(m): 12:51pm On May 19, 2015
andromida:

I don't hate it neither do i care for it its good for people like you grin. i wish you luck in your search. kiss
See you wishing me luck undecided
You're stuck with me, sorry ehnn wink
Re: She Want To Marry Me And She Said I Should Change My Religion?advice Please by sinizia: 1:00pm On May 19, 2015
Hell will have to freeze over before any woman makes me change my religion. For love? Is she the only woman alive?

(1) (Reply)

Signs He Truly Likes You / 7 Reasons You Should Stop Abusing Your Penis With Enlargement Pumps / I Dunno Of U, But As For Me..............

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.