Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,427 members, 7,822,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

On Biafra And Lower Niger - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / On Biafra And Lower Niger (19752 Views)

Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc / Lower Niger Congress: The Five Point Mandates / The Lower Niger Congress! Have A Feel Of It! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: On Biafra And Lower Niger by gesundheit: 5:25pm On May 16, 2015
BuddahMonk:

Yes he is a yolobaman which made his an automatic slave because of his inability to challange the sokoto gudalis, I didn't say he aint yoloba but am saying your opinion doesn't count when the gudalis are out to do their things.

Just shut up foool.. you guys are the slave and reetards. even ojukwu your village warlord favoured a fulani love daughter than his kids in his will. And we know the exploit of zik during post independent era. just stick your analogy in your assshole.

8 Likes

Re: On Biafra And Lower Niger by superstar1(m): 5:26pm On May 16, 2015
BuddahMonk:

Yes he is a yolobaman which made his an automatic slave because of his inability to challange the sokoto gudalis, I didn't say he aint yoloba but am saying your opinion doesn't count when the gudalis are out to do their things.

If our opinion does not count, your ruling by proxy president --GEJ, will not be defeated.

That shows you how inconsequential your population is. In the equation of Nigeria, y1bos have always been and will always be NOBODY.

5 Likes

Re: On Biafra And Lower Niger by Nobody: 5:27pm On May 16, 2015
gesundheit:

You just display your illiteracy. what did you know about the act of moon sighting. the igbos are just sore losers the end of gej isn't the end of life.

Does mean that God didn't give yolobass the eyes to sight moon, why must a fulani have the monopoly to sight moon.

To be sincere if there are sizeable number Igbo muslims sokoto must not be sighting the moon.

The same moon can be sighted at Uzuakoli or Afikpo as well

4 Likes

Re: On Biafra And Lower Niger by Orunto: 5:31pm On May 16, 2015
Good! But Biafra is still a Predator in this Android age, serving human flesh peppersoup in five star hotels in demonstrative relish to all including foreigners. My friend, the Igbos are becoming too untamable to drop their reckless avarice and insatiable lust for ego. They will just use Yoruba skull for Esiehwu and Hausa testicles to smoke gari. Igbos should start calling themselves Nigerians first before I want to see their coconut heads.

1 Like

Re: On Biafra And Lower Niger by gesundheit: 5:31pm On May 16, 2015
BuddahMonk:

Does mean that God didn't give yolobass the eyes to sight moon, why must a fulani have the monopoly to sight moon.

To be sincere if there are sizeable number Igbo muslims sokoto must not be sighting the moon.

The same moon can be sighted at Uzuakoli or Afikpo as well

quit this debate about moon sighting it's an act way above the brain of human eating illiterate. free schooling, if you have ever fly the Nigerian skies in your life, you will know the north gat clearier skies than the southern area. But I don't expect you to know, when the only brain tasking endeavour in your neck of the wood is ego le.

2 Likes

Re: On Biafra And Lower Niger by Nobody: 5:32pm On May 16, 2015
You people should be happy Igbos are not muslims, they would have zoned the moon sighting between Sokoto and Uzuakoli.

The day Igbos are interested in sighting the moon I swear everybody must hear it, the sokoto are just lording over yolobass because they are not being challenged.

6 Likes

Re: On Biafra And Lower Niger by Dejohnbull: 5:35pm On May 16, 2015
Op change your name to mallam bala chacha olodo 1 of etchie, u are proud of this zoo contraption that nothing is working even in etchie that father and son were both fighting for leadership of their political parties, (pdp and apc) in one house. Charles anyanwu and emma anyanwu, only in the zoo. U need med checkup

2 Likes

Re: On Biafra And Lower Niger by Nobody: 5:37pm On May 16, 2015
gesundheit:

quit this debate about moon sighting it's an act way above the brain of human eating illiterate. free schooling, if you have ever fly the Nigerian skies in your life, you will know the north gat clearier skies than the southern area. But I don't expect you to know, when the only brain tasking endeavour in your neck of the wood is ego le.

What about those in Senegal and other WA countries who sight for them, why must somebody from another land sight yours, if they sight on monday because they got clear field maybe before friday it will rise on your area and you sight and proclaim yours aswell.

Forget all those clearfield they are used to keep you in perpetual servitude.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: On Biafra And Lower Niger by SOUNDKING: 5:38pm On May 16, 2015
chopido:
stop creating this type of believe in peoples mind. y ask for war when you have peace. looking at ur image I know u didn't see the civil war else u will not ask for war whether intellectual or physical it will lead to hate and diversity. FTC I don't feel anything special .
that post made his handsome looks a mare empty container with beautiful casing. He needs to acquire wisdom.
Re: On Biafra And Lower Niger by Nobody: 5:39pm On May 16, 2015
<=======unfollows thread
Re: On Biafra And Lower Niger by gesundheit: 5:46pm On May 16, 2015
BuddahMonk:

What about those in Senegal and other WA countries who sight for them, why must somebody from another land sight yours, if they sight on monday because they got clear field maybe before friday it will rise on your area and you sight and proclaim yours aswell.

Forget all those clearfield they are used to keep you in perpetual servitude.

that the ignorance I am telling you about. maybe you read up about the prophet ruling on moon sighting and save us your ignorance of a matter century ahead of your brain power.

1 Like

Re: On Biafra And Lower Niger by Remarkable: 6:29pm On May 16, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]
superstar1:

Absolute rubbish, coming from a defeated war booty.

You are the official SLAVE of Nigerian State.

You were defeated, so you remain our WAR BOOTY.

You were conquered, you remain our WAR LOOT.

Y1bos are and will forever be our SLAVEs, until this country exist no more. For now you are our officially labelled slaves and 5th class citizens of this country.

COmmon my SLAVE, talk respectfully to your MASTER, OSu Caste. grin grin grin grin

.. you seem to be avoiding the allegation of (Yorubas not) leading prayers or being allowed to be worshipping in mosques even in your land... what's up with that?

4 Likes

Re: On Biafra And Lower Niger by meforyou1(m): 6:34pm On May 16, 2015
phyllosilicate:
I have not heard of Etche before, what state is it in? And Op, your name sound Igbo.

I am not an ibo guy I just want to learn.
Etche is an igbo speaking community in rivers state. Has boundary with ngor okpala in imo state

3 Likes

Re: On Biafra And Lower Niger by superstar1(m): 6:44pm On May 16, 2015
Remarkable:
[color=#990000][/color]

.. you seem to be avoiding the allegation of (Yorubas not) leading prayers or being allowed to be worshipping in mosques even in your land... what's up with that?

Really Someone told you that and you believed grin grin grin grin You must be the most gullible human being after GEJ. Which planet are you from, to be candid? It is bewildering that you can believe such fallacy.

You can as well believe that I own National Stadium, Muritala Muhammed Airport and Apapa Port.

2 Likes

Re: On Biafra And Lower Niger by LubricatingOil: 6:57pm On May 16, 2015
Brouhaha!
Why can't ibos stand on their own?
No one is addressing the issues raised by the op.
Noblezone please come oooo.
Re: On Biafra And Lower Niger by Remarkable: 7:00pm On May 16, 2015
why do you think I believe it?
superstar1:

Really Someone told you that and you believed grin grin grin grin You must be the most gullible human being after GEJ. Which planet are you from, to be candid? It is bewildering that you can believe such fallacy.

You can as well believe that I own National Stadium, Muritala Muhammed Airport and Apapa Port.

If I'd arrived at a conclusion and believed it, would I be asking you "what's up with that"? You think? The way you have avoided it again is now making me believe there is some truth to it...

4 Likes

Re: On Biafra And Lower Niger by LubricatingOil: 7:02pm On May 16, 2015

Before we leap, don't forget: The Igbos used the instrumentality of government power to almost extinguish the other tribes and ethnic groups on this side of the Niger, during the reign of regional system of government; All schools were in Igbo land, even though the white man came through the sea; All commercial cities were in Igbo land even though the produces were from Etche, Ikwerre, Ogoni, Orashi, and ijaw lands; the rail system was conjured to start or terminate in the heart of Igbo land, even though they had no raw materials and sea ports; They forced the teaching of Igbo cultures and use of Igbo language in schools and churches and systematically almost exterminated the traces of other groups around this area; and when it was war time, they made the Niger Delta the battlefield.

No one is responding to ^^^^^?
Re: On Biafra And Lower Niger by superstar1(m): 7:05pm On May 16, 2015
Remarkable:
why do you think I believe it?

If I'd arrived at a conclusion and believed it, would I be asking you "what's up with that"? You think? The way you have avoided it again is now making me believe there is some truth to it...

You can believe whatever you want to believe, it is your choice and your right. I cannot deny you that.

Your uttered word, based on your presumed believe present you as a gullible person. That is also your headache and not mine.

Google is not your enemy, You can as well cross check the names of Imams in yorubaland and come back to answer your question, which appears daft to sane minds.
Re: On Biafra And Lower Niger by Nobody: 7:13pm On May 16, 2015
superstar1:

Absolute rubbish, coming from a defeated war booty.

You are the official SLAVE of Nigerian State.

You were defeated, so you remain our WAR BOOTY.

You were conquered, you remain our WAR LOOT.

Y1bos are and will forever be our SLAVEs, until this country exist no more. For now you are our officially labelled slaves and 5th class citizens of this country.

COmmon my SLAVE, talk respectfully to your MASTER, OSu Caste. grin grin grin grin
Only on NL will you rant about this slave of a thing. If you see any igboman on the road call him slave and see if you will live to tell the story disgusting monkey!!!

7 Likes

Re: On Biafra And Lower Niger by superstar1(m): 7:20pm On May 16, 2015
ekenedegreat:
Only on NL will you rant about this slave of a thing. If you see any igboman on the road call him slave and see if you will live to tell the story disgusting monkey!!!

See this tree hopper that is pained for being a slave.

Being an Osu Caste is not even bad for you, you are now a slave of the Nigerian state and the 5th class citizen. Suck.s to be you.

If any y1bo, nyamiri, okoro or flat.head yarn rubbish with me on the road, i will tell him who he is, just like Oba akiolu told you to your face and NOTHING WILL HAPPEN.

Get that into your head, red mud soiled orango tang.

6 Likes

Re: On Biafra And Lower Niger by feemi: 7:33pm On May 16, 2015
Am of the view that we split this country. Let everybody liase with who they are comfortable with, lower niger/biafra and arewa/odua as the case may be.
We have been pointing and poking fingers into our faces for a long time. We don't even trust each other no more.

At Aburi, confederacy was the slogan but some ghosts thought because it came from a particular section it was shouted down with Biafra. But those things that prompted the uprising still persist till today.

Is it not the time that we see sense in that and either scatter this country or do d confederacy shit. Afterall, we were looped together by people that don't share our sentiments.

God bless us all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: On Biafra And Lower Niger by Nobody: 7:35pm On May 16, 2015
superstar1:

Another divisive tendency of y1bos.

if they cannot divide you on ethnic ground, they will look out for religion differences. NAhhhhh.

we are beyond that. I do not see muslim or Xtian, or Buddhist or traditionalists. What i always see is human beings that are rational and irrational, ones that have the fear of God and the ones that do not, the ones that love to good and the ones that love to bad, the ones that embrace light and the ones that are the children of darkness.

Why do y1bos hate anything and everything They carry so much hatred that they even hate themselves. That says it all about the descendants of Cain.
you said Igbos hate everything and that they carry so much hate. Now, my question is why are you on any thread that has to do with igbo/biafra if not for hate and greed? The problem with monkeys like you is that they cover there crimes and exposes other pples crimes especially when it has something to do with igbos.

10 Likes

Re: On Biafra And Lower Niger by feemi: 7:40pm On May 16, 2015
superstar1:

See this tree hopper that is pained for being a slave.

Being an Osu Caste is not even bad for you, you are now a slave of the Nigerian state and the 5th class citizen. Suck.s to be you.

If any y1bo, nyamiri, okoro or flat.head yarn rubbish with me on the road, i will tell him who he is, just like Oba akiolu told you to your face and NOTHING WILL HAPPEN.

Get that into your head, red mud soiled orango tang.

These people still have some oil producing states and the house of reps just abrogated the concession to the oil producing states and said that the whole Naija should benefit from their claims to their oil. But Oba Akiolu just threatened their right to freedom last month.
Why are we double talking all the time in this country?

4 Likes

Re: On Biafra And Lower Niger by superstar1(m): 7:43pm On May 16, 2015
ekenedegreat:
you said Igbos hate everything and that they carry so much hate. Now, my question is why are you on any thread that has to do with igbo/biafra if not for hate and greed? The problem with monkeys like you is that they cover there crimes and exposes other pples crimes especially when it has something to do with igbos.

NL is a social website for all. When you open any thread, you are inviting comments. There is an exclusive privilege of being able to comment on any thread, as a registered member and not a guest.

If you do not want comment on Igbo and Biafra threads, open them on your Biafra.com or igbo focus and not NL. I can assure you that, you will not see us on that site. A yoruba man owns this site.

Get that into your red mud soiled vestigial brain orango tang.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: On Biafra And Lower Niger by feemi: 7:43pm On May 16, 2015
Its either we are fully one Naija or nothing. All those finger pointing shouldn't suffice at all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: On Biafra And Lower Niger by Duru1(m): 7:46pm On May 16, 2015
EBCO:
I am sorry to disappoint you guys, I am not in for this Biafra and Lower Niger thing, neither am I in for this cessation nonsense!

I will not be party to an institutionalized creation of smaller minorities within the minority.

Before we leap, don't forget: The Igbos used the instrumentality of government power to almost extinguish the other tribes and ethnic groups on this side of the Niger, during the reign of regional system of government; All schools were in Igbo land, even though the white man came through the sea; All commercial cities were in Igbo land even though the produces were from Etche, Ikwerre, Ogoni, Orashi, and ijaw lands; the rail system was conjured to start or terminate in the heart of Igbo land, even though they had no raw materials and sea ports; They forced the teaching of Igbo cultures and use of Igbo language in schools and churches and systematically almost exterminated the traces of other groups around this area; and when it was war time, they made the Niger Delta the battlefield.

The Ikwerre man loves to hate and cheat the Etche man even though we are brothers, the Ijaws think themselves alone as Niger Deltans, the Ogoni man continues to be used and dumped. So why should I willfully subject myself to yet another generation of slavery or be joined in a marriage bliss, or sex without mutual orgasm? What is in this breakaway for an Etchepian? Tell me why i should change my mind.

What I believe in and will continue to agitate for, is the kind of political goal congruence in the North and working at building a viable economic structure in the entire southern Nigeria. Politically, the entire south must realize that there is blessing in diversity. We must mobilise our diversity into a common political goal and support it with a strong economic base from the resources God has blessed us with- From Badagry to Bonny to Bakassi to Awka, we must form a political block with which we battle the North who have declared us infidels. It is an intellectual war, not a physical combat.

Biafra say, Biafra no say, Lower Niger say, upper Niger no say , all na the same thing! It is the same Ikwerre to Etche treatment!

I wash my hands off this treachery!

Eze Basil Chinwendu Oluo.
Writing from #1 Amadioha avenue, Etche.

The above post is a product of a deluded mind tutored to display quantum idiocy. There is no doubt the writer lacked the basics of home training. The capital accrued by eastern region mainly came from cool and palm produce. I know the lands of Etche, Ikwerre, Ogoni and Ijo, there were no commercial products home to these lands that helped to enlarge the coffers of eastern region yet Igwe Ocha Mbara Ama was meant to rival Lagos based on hints from eastern region developmental plans.

If you are afraid to become a minority in Biafra, you are entitled to remain a minority in Nigeria but do not offer silly advice to Ndiigbo who are determined to form a republic for Ndiigbo. Ndiigbo shall be homogeneously at home and majority in Republic of Igbo Land which will eliminate the major drawback found in Nigeria thus tribalism.

There was no school in eastern region of Nigeria that produced more prominent minority personalities than Government College, Umuahia. Ndiigbo did not introduced quota system where Igbo kids were given preference over kids from other ethnicities of the region. One wonders what formed the idiotic opinion that Igbo skewed the knowledge to Igbo people. I attended school in eastern region where the use of vernacular was even prohibited.

If the writer of the above post wishes to die in Nigeria, he could accomplish such a wish however he should not whip up blatant falsehood against Nidiigbo because he entered into covenant with his creator to die in Nigeria. Ndiigbo have been longing to ditch Nigeria and welcome Republic of Igbo Land.

8 Likes

Re: On Biafra And Lower Niger by superstar1(m): 7:48pm On May 16, 2015
feemi:

These people still have some oil producing states and the house of reps just abrogated the concession to the oil producing states and said that the whole Naija should benefit from their claims to their oil. But Oba Akiolu just threatened their right to freedom last month.
Why are we double talking all the time in this country?
What were the reps of such people looking at when they were about to cast the votes?

What happened to walking out?

Oba Akiolu did not threaten them He was having tete-a-tete with his friends, as demonstrated by the lovely cordial atmosphere atthat meeting. His red cap wearing friend were all laughing and applauding him/
Re: On Biafra And Lower Niger by LubricatingOil: 7:50pm On May 16, 2015
Duru1:

The above post is a product of a deluded mind tutored to display quantum idiocy. There is no doubt the writer lacked the basics of home training. The capital accrued by eastern region mainly came from cool and palm produce. I know the lands of Etche, Ikwerre, Ogoni and Ijo, there were no commercial products home to these lands that helped to enlarge the coffers of eastern region yet Igwe Ocha Mbara Ama was meant to rival Lagos based on hints from eastern region developmental plans.

If you are afraid to become a minority in Biafra, you are entitled to remain a minority in Nigeria but do not offer silly advice to Ndiigbo who are determined to form a republic for Ndiigbo. Ndiigbo shall be homogeneously at home and majority in Republic of Igbo Land which will eliminate the major drawback found in Nigeria thus tribalism.

There was no school in eastern region of Nigeria that produced more prominent minority personalities than Government School, Umuahia. Ndiigbo did not introduced quota system where Igbo kids were given preference over kids from other ethnicities of the region. One wonders what formed the idiotic opinion that Igbo skewed the knowledge to Igbo people. I attended school in eastern region where the use of vernacular was even prohibited.

If the writer of the above post wishes to die in Nigeria, he could accomplish so wish however he should not whip up blatant falsehood against Nidiigbo because he entered into covenant with his creator to die in Nigeria. Ndiigbo had be longing to ditch Nigeria and welcome Republic of Igbo Land.

The legendary Dede1 in his stupidity.

Tell him about those famous.tax collectors that usually harass anyone but ibos.
Re: On Biafra And Lower Niger by Remarkable: 7:52pm On May 16, 2015
superstar1:

You can believe whatever you want to believe, it is your choice and your right. I cannot deny you that.

Your uttered word, based on your presumed believe present you as a gullible person. That is also your headache and not mine.

Google is not your enemy, You can as well cross check the names of Imams in yorubaland and come back to answer your question, which appears daft to sane minds.

You know you don't need to be scared of the Hausas even on the internet... be a man, get a backbone or something...

and i'll give you one more chance:

Are Yoruba muslims prevented from leading prayers in mosques? whether up north or in the SW? If so, what do you, as a Yoruba man think of it?

6 Likes

Re: On Biafra And Lower Niger by feemi: 7:55pm On May 16, 2015
superstar1:

What were the reps of such people looking at when they were about to cast the votes?

What happened to walking out?

Oba Akiolu did not threaten them He was having tete-a-tete with his friends, as demonstrated by the lovely cordial atmosphere atthat meeting. His red cap wearing friend were all laughing and applauding him/

We are just being callous about this issue.
Can we just allow these Biafrans /LNC to go?
We don't like or want them, and then we don't want them to go. Is not the point of callousness?

4 Likes

Re: On Biafra And Lower Niger by superstar1(m): 7:56pm On May 16, 2015
Remarkable:

You know you don't need to be scared of the Hausas even on the internet... be a man, get a backbone or something...

I laff in mandarin.

Sincerely, the same way I am fearful of Hausas, i guess you are also fearful of Awolowo and Ore people.
Re: On Biafra And Lower Niger by Eshinwaju: 7:57pm On May 16, 2015
Nobody takes eboes seriously anymore....... grin...gone are the days of the great zik, mbadiwe etc...now they have contract jobbers....claiming to be politicians.... grin.......how can u want Biafra and be running from Biafra everyday into Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Sadique Baba Abubakar Celebrates Easter (Photos) / “Withdraw Your Threat On IPOB,” – Fani-Kayode To Junaid Mohammed / 2023: Atiku Will Beat Tinubu In Lagos – Melaye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.