Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,544 members, 7,823,386 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

On Biafra And Lower Niger - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / On Biafra And Lower Niger (19774 Views)

Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc / Lower Niger Congress: The Five Point Mandates / The Lower Niger Congress! Have A Feel Of It! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: On Biafra And Lower Niger by superstar1(m): 11:35pm On May 16, 2015
nonaira:

GMB lost in 2011 because of MB and won in 2015 because of MB--pure undiluted FACT. They know this. We know this, everybody knows this hence currently trying to appease them they see you as unimportant and voiced it proudly. Sorry I know it must hurt constantly chest beating as political kings, only to learn nobody, except you, sees yourselves as that they just view you as a tribe to use when for propaganda. The only thing you people are good at and we'll ever be good at.

You did what to who? Lmfaooooo. Typical of a yoruba. Then again, not surprising. We currently watching una trying to steal GMB win achievement from MB. Something even the North finds desperate and annoying thus it does not chine as a surorise, una are equally trying to steal the credit of IBB steeping down. Let's see if the man actually feared yoruba or saw una as important as you self claimed, that statement of his would have been something completely different. The fact he loudly stated "he'll fall back asleep" points to the fact he saw una as an unimportant loud mouths, not worthy of his attention...pure undiluted FACT.

Here is chronological list of Abacha administration. If you can find one non yoruba politician, excluding Ken saro wiwa, killed or jailed by Abacha administration then I owe you a cookie.
http://books.openedition.org/ifra/653?lang=en
He never once feared or saw una as important hence his constant harassment to your leaders despite on that chronological it asked SW wasn't the only one against him. Just like IBB, he viewed and valued you ppl as unimportant loud mouths.

Finally Abiola died to save millions? Which millions was he saving? Was there any yoruba group in danger during those era? Was the nigeria state at war or possible at war? See a grown man's spin off of a man used and dumped like they currently did them. Throughout history, you've been used and dumped by your northern masters. When will you people ever grow a brain or get sense. cheesy

Lands destroyed because of war and fixed while your lands, despite no WAR, despite no attacks is still currebtly the Least most developed lands in Nigeria history. The north you tried to ride back with in other to self bear unaselves as the winner of the war. By that action, once again, showed how very unimportant they viewed una during that same war. After wverythung, they single handily kept all administrators to themselves, every development sent to North and the only crimps they gave uns was to Lagos state which was the capital at that time thus a significant number of their ppl resided there. Yet una lick their @sses without Nothing for your @ss licking. We currently watching it happen again as we speak.

Despite your desperation of trying to uplift your 20th citizenship, you are still highly depend of government handouts and welfare. Without it. Your poverty is severe till the point you gather around protesting against such handout. Even common oil allocation reduced a slight but and your leaders could barely pay your workers. Remove amnesty and your people could barely agford gas. Remove stomach infrastructure and your people can barely feed. Increase in food prices and your people are throwing brand and complaining about the traders/sellers. Increase the nonindigenous traders and four people complain about "foreigners taking over". The only tribe in South known till this date with high number aljmari roaming around till the point they even begged during Ojukwu, the man you all hate, burial. Even followed his people down to Anambra to beg in Amambra. The most highly pathetic I've ever witnessed in my life

politically...slaves. economically..slaves. everything..welfare. truly pathetic. GOD wasn't smiling when he dropped una and your papi. He truly was not smiling grin

I just read the first paragraph of your waste of time and I realised that you are a complete novice and I can't be wasting my time and energy on you.

So in your deluded mind MB made GMB to lose 2011 and made him to win 2015. I can't but laugh at your naivety.

I am done with you slave boy. I talk to more knowledgeable and grounded of you, not a person that pretends to know and does not know zilch.
Re: On Biafra And Lower Niger by shineeye: 11:36pm On May 16, 2015
mulattoclaro:
hahahhaa. Igbos are the last people to bring civilisation to any area. A tribe of cannibals, prostitutes, losers, thieves, kidnappers, drug moles and ritualists cannot bring change to any part of the world.
Am not full igbo i have half of their DNA in me, for your info all these things u mention are well practice in yarabaland look the the evidence grin

2 Likes

Re: On Biafra And Lower Niger by SonOfEl(m): 11:36pm On May 16, 2015
superstar1:

The same way we uprooted IBB, Abacha, and Yar Adua.

OBJ was driven with motorcade from Otta to Aso Rock by the same northerners.

Show us your pay back of the northerners for the pogrom, for rapin.g your mother's and daughters, leading to the bast.ard children littering the whole of alaigbo and the massacre of just 3millon of you for fun. I want to see the evidence of the pay back .

Or it is the usual chest beating and issuance of lame ultimatum you will show me.

...and you think you have given example of bravery by projecting rape and progrom...MUMU. The northerner fear the igbos, unlike your slavish lot, very soon ogun, oyo, osun shall become emirates like kwara and kogi...gowon knelt and apologised to igbos for the crimes his subordinates perpetrated, and personally, i forgave him. But for your sorry lots, educated slaves...obj served northern interests as usual, even as president, sincere yorubas never liked him., awo served the north and was booted out politely. Tinubu is next...

4 Likes

Re: On Biafra And Lower Niger by AnambraDota: 11:38pm On May 16, 2015
mulattoclaro:
Bleep you.

Our cities have outgrown these silly pics your posting, stop living in the past, MB is oveertaking you, SS have overtaking you

We don't leave in the past anymore, East is where the sun rises, forget all the childish pics your using to console yourselves

3 Likes

Re: On Biafra And Lower Niger by nonaira: 11:38pm On May 16, 2015
DiademSh07:

The fact state that OBJ, a yoruba man was a president.
Which president has ibo had? Even the Ss has found their seat among the elites. Heck, ibo can't even get the VP slot. What a shame.

Lmfaoo. I guess this ediot didn't know Nnamdi Azikiwe was once the president and Alex ekeweme was once VP. You are the only people that care about that sh1t. Funny enough OBJ was never your choice. You fought the hardest to keep him out of that position and he was still forced down your throat by once again, drum roll please, your Northern master.

Clap for una selves. Una are every slave master's dream.
Re: On Biafra And Lower Niger by shineeye: 11:40pm On May 16, 2015
SonOfEl:

...and you think you have given example of bravery by projecting rape and progrom...MUMU. The northerner fear the igbos, unlike your slavish lot, very soon ogun, oyo, osun shall become emirates like kwara and kogi...gowon knelt and apologised to igbos for the crimes his subordinates perpetrated, and personally, i forgave him. But for your sorry lots, educated slaves...obj served northern interests as usual, even as president, sincere yorubas never liked him., awo served the north and was booted out politely. Tinubu is next...
Tinubu must end up in prison watch and see how buhari will jail many yarabas we will just sit down and laugh at these slaves that are born to be sacrifice for asorock
Re: On Biafra And Lower Niger by gwales: 11:41pm On May 16, 2015
SonOfEl:

the northerners fear Igbos? When?
Re: On Biafra And Lower Niger by superstar1(m): 11:41pm On May 16, 2015
SonOfEl:

I can't but laugh at that statement of northerners fearing y1bos.

They feared y1bos and they committed pogrom against you.

They feared you and looted your shops.

They feared you and they massacred just 3million of you.

Fear must have a different meaning in alaigbo just as stupidity means bravery and cowardice means bravery in alaigbo.

1 Like

Re: On Biafra And Lower Niger by AnambraDota: 11:42pm On May 16, 2015
superstar1:

I just read the first paragraph of your waste of time and I realised that you are a complete novice and I can't be wasting my time and energy on you.

So in your deluded mind MB made GMB to lose 2011 and made him to win 2015. I can't but laugh at your naivety.

I am done with you slave boy. I talk to more knowledgeable and grounded of you, not a person that pretends to know and does not know zilch.

Yes the enitre SW vote wasn't upto Zamfara State
-Shamsudden Usman.

Yolobass are demanding too much, afterall their vvote wasn't up a million vote.

-Dansadua

3 Likes

Re: On Biafra And Lower Niger by shineeye: 11:44pm On May 16, 2015
gwales:
the northerners fear Igbos? When?
Yes they do,ask an avarage northerner why they run from igbo land during and after election or any riot in the north they will all jump inside 911 like their cows running like papa ajasco u wan try cheesy
Re: On Biafra And Lower Niger by shineeye: 11:48pm On May 16, 2015
AnambraDota:

-Shamsudden Usman.

-Dansadua
Usman will never come out and apologize to his slaves he knows they will not utter a word because of fear but watch when ever a northerner say a word about lowe niger people they will immediately apologize or use style and say something good about lower niger before we vex

1 Like

Re: On Biafra And Lower Niger by AnambraDota: 11:49pm On May 16, 2015
superstar1:

Fear must have a different meaning in alaigbo just as stupidity means bravery and cowardice means bravery in alaigbo.

I tot that I gave you five links where we pay them back with reprisal, can you give me any one you have done in SW, from killing at Ore, Oshogbo, Ibadan, Ilorin, Ogun down to Mile 2.

Just give me one link where you have ginger them and I will give you ten from Aba to Awka to Abakiliki to Onicha to Okigwe.

1 Like

Re: On Biafra And Lower Niger by superstar1(m): 11:49pm On May 16, 2015
AnambraDota:

-Shamsudden Usman.

-Dansadua

grin grin.

Then the whole of y1boland, nyamiris land, gully eroded land and red mud land cannot be up to Jigawa state. Half of the land is even gully eroded, you are technically not up to Bayelsa in size.

No wonder you are the only one with 5 states in your region. Shows how irrelevant and useless y1bos are in the scheme of things.

With all your chest beating and ultimatums, you cannot fight for one more state.

Suck.s to be this id1ots. Wallahi.
Re: On Biafra And Lower Niger by SonOfEl(m): 11:49pm On May 16, 2015
superstar1:

...and bravery is seen as cowardice in your land. It was fear of igbo domination that brought about their violence, take it or leave it. Till today, they still fear igbos that is why they act immature by acting violent, but for your sorry tribe, even if one of you becomes god of heaven, they know the god will still serve them...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: On Biafra And Lower Niger by nonaira: 11:51pm On May 16, 2015
superstar1:

I'm just going to use your master's and have them speak

“The entire south-west just contributed about 500,000 votes which is smaller as compared to what the entire Zamfara, delivered to GMB not to even call states in the Northeast or Kano”

“So what’s it that the region is bringing to blackmail Buhari into handing over the government to Tinubu who thinks controlling Lagos is same as Buhari?”.

Each time we talk about Buhari’s administration, people are quick to remind us that without the South-west region, GMB wouldn’t have emerged, thats a lie, with or without that region he would have, it was time for Jonathan to leave and nothing would have stopped him”.
---usman

Nigerians should take note of the voting trend since independence. In fact, since the 1950s, the North Central per se had never voted in the manner it did along with the other parts of the North as it did at this particular time. These are the kind of things we have been looking for a long time. Various initiatives have been put in place in order to see that northerners from wherever they are, from the 19 states, become one as far as voting is concerned. We are not saying 100 percent of northerners should be in one political party but that northerners should have one voice, they should decide and dictate the politics of Nigeria; like it has been before independence and even during the First Republic because of the numerical strength of the North.
---dansandu

I don't need to sspeak. The people you lined unaselves with did all the talking for us. And both quote came where they were asked a question regarding SW contribution to the past election.

grin grin grin

Anyway, it's Saturday. I got a life to live. Let me go enjoy my Saturday jor. Bye bye and greet your northern master for me after you are done licking his @ss. grin

3 Likes

Re: On Biafra And Lower Niger by Nobody: 11:52pm On May 16, 2015
its funy i dont get to see much thread discusing yorubas, and the ones opened usually do not have much influx of igbos coming in there to trade words, however i have seen countles threads bout the igbos and most of the time, the influx of yorubas to the thread out numbers other tribes both in hate comments and volume of comments. y is that?. i rily dnt suport dis internet batle, u cud direct ur energy to more productive tins,

1 Like

Re: On Biafra And Lower Niger by gwales: 11:53pm On May 16, 2015
shineeye:
Yes they do,ask an avarage northerner why they run from igbo land during and after election or any riot in the north they will all jump inside 911 like their cows running like papa ajasco u wan try cheesy
lol http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/01/election-violence-fear-grips-ndigbo-south-south-indigenes-north/

1 Like

Re: On Biafra And Lower Niger by superstar1(m): 11:53pm On May 16, 2015
AnambraDota:

I tot that I gave you five links where we pay them back with reprisal, can you give me any one you have done in SW, from killing at Ore, Oshogbo, Ibadan, Ilorin, Ogun down to Mile 2.

Just give me one link where you have ginger them and I will give you ten from Aba to Awka to Abakiliki to Onicha to Okigwe.

A visit to Idi Araba, Mile 2, Osogbo, Bodija massacre will tell you what reprisal is meant to be.

How can they massacre 3million of you and commit pogrom against you and you are still all looking like dummies that you are, beating your chests like king kings and issuing lame and empty ultimatum here and there.
Re: On Biafra And Lower Niger by AnambraDota: 11:56pm On May 16, 2015
shineeye:

Since they were dealt with during the Cartoon Riot of 2006 do they still attack with reckless abandon, if not what they were done in 2006 they would have started their madness during Charlie Hebdo now.
They saw hell in 2006 that is why they all fleed during election

3 Likes

Re: On Biafra And Lower Niger by gwales: 11:56pm On May 16, 2015
superstar1:

A visit to Idi Araba, Mile 2, Osogbo, Bodija massacre will tell you what reprisal is meant to be.

How can they massacre 3million of you and commit pogrom against you and you are still all looking like dummies that you are, beating your chests like king kings and issuing lame and empty ultimatum here and there.
pls tell him, the northerners have turn them into suya and never for once apologise
Re: On Biafra And Lower Niger by winniz: 11:57pm On May 16, 2015
[s][/s]mulattoclaro:
hahahhaa. Igbos are the last people to bring civilisation to any area. A tribe of cannibals, prostitutes, losers, thieves, kidnappers, drug moles and ritualists cannot bring change to any part of the world[s][/s]

What good ever came out of South West? The only developed City in the whole of South West is Lagos cos of FG and Igbos, A tribe of Cannibals, Rapist, fraudsters, Ritualist, Kidnappers, drug peddlers, thieves and protitutes. Yorubas are the most useless tribe Nigeria has full of betrayers, Cowards, Traitors, Ugly pigs and envious bunch of Animals.

4 Likes

Re: On Biafra And Lower Niger by SonOfEl(m): 11:59pm On May 16, 2015
SonOfEl:

...and bravery is seen as cowardice in your land. It was fear of igbo domination that brought about their violence, take it or leave it. Till today, they still fear igbos that is why they act immature by acting violent, but for your sorry tribe, even if one of you becomes god of heaven, they know the god will still serve them...
Re: On Biafra And Lower Niger by shineeye: 12:00am On May 17, 2015
AnambraDota:

Since they were dealt with during the Cartoon Riot of 2006 do they still attack with reckless abandon, if not what they were done in 2006 they would have started their madness during Charlie Hebdo now.
They saw hell in 2006 that is why they all fleed during election
They saw hell on earth they warned themselves that they will never try such again they saw that these guys are more crazier than them.

1 Like

Re: On Biafra And Lower Niger by Twistaray(m): 12:01am On May 17, 2015
grin

Fact is the ibo want out of nigeria because they feel marginalised, isn't it?

ONITSHA — Ndigbo Unity Forum, NUF, an Igbo social-political organisation, has set a five-point agenda for the Preisdent-elect, General Muhammadu Buhari (retd), as a means of pacifying Ndigbo in all its ramifications.

Top on the agenda is ensuring the execution of the second Niger Bridge project, as scheduled; use of reputable persons from the Eastern region in his government, as well as giving the region an additional state.

President-elect Muhammadu Buhari (L) waves in Abuja on April 1, 2015. Nigeria's new president-elect Muhammadu Buhari hailed polls that will lead to the first democratic change of power in Africa's most populous nation as "historic" hours after he secured a decisive victory. AFP PHOTO
President-elect Muhammadu Buhari (L) waves in Abuja on April 1, 2015. Nigeria’s new president-elect Muhammadu Buhari hailed polls that will lead to the first democratic change of power in Africa’s most populous nation as “historic” hours after he secured a decisive victory. AFP PHOTO

In a press statement issued, yesterday, in Onitsha, Anambra State, shortly after its quarterly meeting, NUF also asked the President-elect to reduce accidents on federal roads by constructing a dual carriage way since most of the roads were currently single lane and in a state of disrepair.

According to the group, the President-elect should also implement the national confab report as this will help fortify national unity.
NUF said after examining the outcome and transparency of the just concluded 2015 presidential election, it had no other option than to congratulate the President-elect.

“NUF is confident that the President-elect will give Nigerians the desired change that will steer the economic and security situation towards the right direction.”
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/ndigbo-forum-lists-demands-for-buhari/?hootPostID=c5264f3682179c1a07508f0e895bff2a
Supreme Council of the Elders of In­digenous People of Biafra has re­ceived an invitation from the United Nations (UN) to attend one of its meetings in New York in June, the first invitation to such a meeting since the Biafran pressure group came into existence.

Deputy Chairman of the or­ganisation, Dr. Dozie Ikedife, disclosed this to Daily Sun in Nnewi at the weekend. He said a delegation of the pro- Biafrans would be leaving Nigeria for the June meeting as soon as the group raised lo­gistics for the trip.

Asked what request the group would make at the UN, he said: “We have no other request than the recognition of Biafra, recognition that we exist, recognition that we have the right to be given the oppor­tunity for self-determination, that the Indigenous People of Biafra have the right for self-determination, which Nigeria should allow to take place.”

He said in December 2014, the organisation sent a del­egation to Nairobi, Kenya at the invitation of the African Union (AU) to attend its Eco­nomic, Social and Cultural Council meeting.

Ikedife insisted that the group would continue to pur­sue its right for self-determi­nation without breaching any municipal or international law.

“The only setback, which can discourage us, is lack of money to finance the project. You know dissemination of information is not cheap. We have a radio station called Voice of Biafra. We also have difficulty in financing it be­cause we think the people we are fighting for will appreciate the effort, but they have not bought into the idea of sup­porting the movement,” he said.

He assured that the suit for self-determination filed by one of the arms of of the organisation, Billie Human Rights Initiative, against the Federal Government at the Federal High Court, Owerri, would soon continue now that judiciary workers had called off their strike.

www.sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=118921
Dokubo-Asari describes Buhari’s victory a 'gang up'
2015-04-02 17:23
Port Harcourt - A former Niger-Delta militant, Mujahid Asari-Dokubo has described the election of Muhammadu Buhari as a conspiracy between the North and South West against the South-South and South-East geo-political zones, reports The Nation.

Dokubo, who is also the leader of Niger Delta People Volunteer Force, (NDPVF, said the voting pattern showed a gang up against the east and the minorities.

Dokubo in a statement by his spokesperson, Rex Anighoro, said the election clearly reinforces the fact of self determination and the truth that Nigeria remains a very divided and separated entity.

Also read: Asari Dokubo issues fresh threat to attack Buhari

He noted that the victory Buhari is a historical reminder that the minorities are a conquered people who are mere appendages existing at the pleasure of the supremacist and the regional overlords.

http://www.news24.com.ng/Elections/News/Dokubo-Asari-describes-Buharis-victory-as-a-gang-up-20150402
Re: On Biafra And Lower Niger by AnambraDota: 12:02am On May 17, 2015
superstar1:

Stop living in the past foool, your land is now the new slaughterhouse, last month it was in Osun, this week it wass at Ilorin.

We have succeded in directing their attention towards your land and they having field day.

Stop talking about past, let's talk about present, civil war is gone and we have rebuilt our cities, we don't shiit inside nylon anymore neither do we shiit inside open guttes.

Below is Dotun and Taiwo at Ibadan

2 Likes

Re: On Biafra And Lower Niger by mulattoclaro(m): 12:03am On May 17, 2015
winniz:
mind you I'm not even yoruba.

What good ever came out of South West? The only developed City in the whole of South West is Lagos cos of FG and Igbos, A tribe of Cannibals, Rapist, fraudsters, Ritualist, Kidnappers, drug peddlers, thieves and protitutes. Yorubas are the most useless tribe Nigeria has full of betrayers, Cowards, Traitors, Ugly pigs and envious bunch of Animals.

Re: On Biafra And Lower Niger by mulattoclaro(m): 12:06am On May 17, 2015
AnambraDota:

Our cities have outgrown these silly pics your posting, stop living in the past, MB is oveertaking you, SS have overtaking you

We don't leave in the past anymore, East is where the sun rises, forget all the childish pics your using to console yourselves
Stop showing me pics of sad west cos I'm not even from that region.
Re: On Biafra And Lower Niger by AnambraDota: 12:06am On May 17, 2015
newswirengr.com/2015/04/07/fulani-herdsmen-kill-seven-in-kwara-village/

Re: On Biafra And Lower Niger by SonOfEl(m): 12:06am On May 17, 2015
superstar1:

MUMU, the violence of the northerners was borne out of FEAR, FEAR OF IGBO DOMINATION, and i have said this before, EVEN IF A YORUBA BECOMES A gOD OF HEAVEN, THEY KNOW HE WILL STILL LICK THEIR ASS...awo licked their ass, obj licked their ass too, tinubu is currently licking...
Re: On Biafra And Lower Niger by shineeye: 12:07am On May 17, 2015
AnambraDota:

Stop living in the past foool, your land is now the new slaughterhouse, last month it was in Osun, this week it wass at Ilorin.

We have succeded in directing their attention towards your land and they having field day.

Stop talking about past, let's talk about present, civil war is gone and we have rebuilt our cities, we don't shiit inside nylon anymore neither do we shiit inside open guttes.

Below is Dotun and Taiwo at Ibadan
hehehehehe the fear of the lower niger people is a sign of wisdom for abokis in the north nw they want to take it out on their slaves in South West
Re: On Biafra And Lower Niger by mulattoclaro(m): 12:07am On May 17, 2015
shineeye:
Am not full igbo i have half of their DNA in me, for your info all these things u mention are well practice in yarabaland look the the evidence grin
I'm not even from sad west. I'm from south south so stop fooling yourself. I don't have to be from the sad west to hate igbos or to know they're a nuisance.
Re: On Biafra And Lower Niger by winniz: 12:08am On May 17, 2015
gwales:
pls tell him, the northerners have turn them into suya and never for once apologise

Gambari Slave, who told you dolt that the North ain't slaughtering you Cowards, but as the loyal slaves you lots are, you will keep Quiet about it.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

"Collect APC Money In Jesus Name And Vote PDP" - Dino Melaye / Dakwambo: I Never Lived In Government House As Governor Of Gombe For 8 Years / Kano State Partners UAE For Kano–Dubai Twin-City Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.