Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,656 members, 7,820,284 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

On Biafra And Lower Niger - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / On Biafra And Lower Niger (19737 Views)

Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc / Lower Niger Congress: The Five Point Mandates / The Lower Niger Congress! Have A Feel Of It! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: On Biafra And Lower Niger by fr3do(m): 8:55pm On May 16, 2015
The Lower Niger is the future.
Re: On Biafra And Lower Niger by royal231(m): 8:56pm On May 16, 2015
superstar1:

Absolute rubbish, coming from a defeated war booty.

You are the official SLAVE of Nigerian State.

You were defeated, so you remain our WAR BOOTY.

You were conquered, you remain our WAR LOOT.

Y1bos are and will forever be our SLAVEs, until this country exist no more. For now you are our officially labelled slaves and 5th class citizens of this country.

COmmon my SLAVE, talk respectfully to your MASTER, OSu Caste. grin grin grin grin

Oga Kogi state and kwara state are being ruled by fulanis..... who be the loot? Who b d boot? ??

Umu igbo can this happen in our area??

Abeg I need answers

4 Likes

Re: On Biafra And Lower Niger by themilanway(m): 8:56pm On May 16, 2015
fr3do:

Lower Niger will cheesy

Self consolation is allowed grin grin grin grin
Re: On Biafra And Lower Niger by after1: 8:57pm On May 16, 2015
superstar1:

The same way i have never hidden my disdain for that coward, immature,chest beating, cradle robber, betrayal of friendship, lilly-livered sissy and shameless bandit lord, pretending to be war lord --- Ojukwu,

In case you do not know, Ore is the graveyard of your forefathers and the place that turned the dream of the rising sun into a reality of a dawning sun. A visit to the place will be historic for you.

Ojuiku is the only fool that fled when confronted with real war. He thought war is about onitsha wrestling contest. The accursed coward plead for mercy and was pardonned after sacrificing 3m gullibles yeeboes. Hehehehe yet they call the ediot there Hero. What a worthless and useless tribe. Spits
Re: On Biafra And Lower Niger by superstar1(m): 8:57pm On May 16, 2015
nonaira:

This is a comment from a northern leader regarding the last election he said and I quote YORUBA DID not matter in the last elecyion. Even they knew you guys are non consequential and just nothing but their slaves to USE AND DUMP.

There's not been one tribe in Nigeria used as much as Yoruba. From Awolowo all the way down to currently Tinubu.

Politically you are slaves
Economically you are slaves
Academically you are slaves
Infrastructure you are backwards

You are literally the @ss of Nigeria to wipe our butt with.

That's why the north can loudly and proudly use una, sat it to una faces and nothing happen
The same way the igbos can loudly call your lands no mans land, mock and laugh in your faces and nothing happen
The same way SS groups can kill una, harass una and accuse una for everything wrong and nothing will happen
The same way the north can literally take una lands, make themselves the Emir and even kill una in your own lands in BROAD daylight, and nothing happens.

You've always been their and everybody's slaves and a good docile slaves you are. Even oyinbo liked una during the slave trade for being docile and obedient.

The same way y1bos have always been our defeated chest beating slaves, that are pro-creating to serve us.

The same way SS people can declare your property abandoned, chase you out and hijacked it and nothing happened

The same way SS people can rename your towns and streets and nothing happened.

The same way we deported you and nothing happened.

The same way you are the 5th class citizen of the country and nothing has happened.

The same way northerners committed pogrom against you and nothing happened

The same way 3millon of you were suyanised to Amadioha for the fun of it and nothing happened.

You are just some bunch of empty noise making barrels and chest beating King Kongs.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: On Biafra And Lower Niger by Nobody: 8:57pm On May 16, 2015
LubricatingOil:

We know ibos and lies are like siamese twins.

But is the man also part of what you referred to as local?

[img]http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT19KkuyRU1yD37vbQvF5Jhr5spD8aXQjtjAZV255cu6OVfNPRmkOFgU28[/img]
Since you claim to be a historia, can you tell us the countries that fought for biafrans and the countries that fought for the ZOO?

4 Likes

Re: On Biafra And Lower Niger by after1: 8:58pm On May 16, 2015
ekenedegreat:
we don't want to be part of the ZOO politheifs!! We want freedom that's.

Freedom from who? Who is holding you from going away, you want Lagos and still want biafra. Choose one dumbo

1 Like

Re: On Biafra And Lower Niger by Obiodunukwe: 8:59pm On May 16, 2015
after1:

Freedom from who? Who is holding you from going away, you want Lagos and still want biafra. Choose one dumbo

Dont mind the fools. They are so deluded.
Re: On Biafra And Lower Niger by Obiodunukwe: 9:00pm On May 16, 2015
It is clear how this will end.

You guys at the lower end of the ladder will keep making noise while your leaders will negotiate for better lives for their families.

For the SS region- Is it Tompolo, Bayloaf or Asari that will fight for you? Those guys have fed FAT from government money and cannot spend ONE DAY in the creeks full of mosquitoes. The smart one from EDO state has smartly aligned himself with APC. Do you think they want to loose all their wealth because of a few deluded noisemakers? They will visit Aso Rock after May 29 and after some negotiations, they will tell you guys to calm down.

For the SE region- this is very easy! Forget the noise on NL. Igbo leaders and elite know that Biafra is dead and buried!

Instead of opening threads on NL like spoilt children, start organising yourselves, start forming alliances. The SS/SE had power for over 6 years but misused it.

Change has come! Embrace it! Nigeria will be ONE nation no matter what you wish.

2 Likes

Re: On Biafra And Lower Niger by after1: 9:02pm On May 16, 2015
superstar1:

The same way y1bos have always been our defeated chest beating slaves, that are pro-creating to serve us.

The same way SS people can declare your property abandoned, chase you out and hijacked it and nothing happened

The same way you are the 5th class citizen of the country and nothing has happened.

The same way 3millon of you were suyanised to Amadioha for the fun of it and nothing happened.

You are just so long bunch of empty noise making barrels and chest beating King Kongs.

Ahahahahahahaha. Yeeboes are comedians. They are trying to attach to SS after those one wipe there ass, seized there properties and rename there towns yet they are loyal to them. Yeeboes are tissue papers of all tribes, cursed and useless people.
Re: On Biafra And Lower Niger by nonaira: 9:02pm On May 16, 2015
EBCO:
I am sorry to disappoint you guys, I am not in for this Biafra and Lower Niger thing, neither am I in for this cessation nonsense!

I will not be party to an institutionalized creation of smaller minorities within the minority.

Before we leap, don't forget: The Igbos used the instrumentality of government power to almost extinguish the other tribes and ethnic groups on this side of the Niger, during the reign of regional system of government; All schools were in Igbo land, even though the white man came through the sea; All commercial cities were in Igbo land even though the produces were from Etche, Ikwerre, Ogoni, Orashi, and ijaw lands; the rail system was conjured to start or terminate in the heart of Igbo land, even though they had no raw materials and sea ports; They forced the teaching of Igbo cultures and use of Igbo language in schools and churches and systematically almost exterminated the traces of other groups around this area; and when it was war time, they made the Niger Delta the battlefield.

The Ikwerre man loves to hate and cheat the Etche man even though we are brothers, the Ijaws think themselves alone as Niger Deltans, the Ogoni man continues to be used and dumped. So why should I willfully subject myself to yet another generation of slavery or be joined in a marriage bliss, or sex without mutual orgasm? What is in this breakaway for an Etchepian? Tell me why i should change my mind.

What I believe in and will continue to agitate for, is the kind of political goal congruence in the North and working at building a viable economic structure in the entire southern Nigeria. Politically, the entire south must realize that there is blessing in diversity. We must mobilise our diversity into a common political goal and support it with a strong economic base from the resources God has blessed us with- From Badagry to Bonny to Bakassi to Awka, we must form a political block with which we battle the North who have declared us infidels. It is an intellectual war, not a physical combat.

Biafra say, Biafra no say, Lower Niger say, upper Niger no say , all na the same thing! It is the same Ikwerre to Etche treatment!

I wash my hands off this treachery!

Eze Basil Chinwendu Oluo.
Writing from #1 Amadioha avenue, Etche.

This is the only part of your post that interest me. Can you name the schools and commercial city? Don't come here and start lying to us with something that does not even match reality. Name those commercial cities and schools. I'm very curious on it

Finally last I checked, Etcheland stretches all the way to imo state. Do you think Imo etche are going to be stuck with you in Nigeria, talkless of the ones in Rivers. You do realize Massob has headquarters in river states and one of it is in current day etche land and likewise have members from etche in their group. So whether you want to join, na your own cup of tea. The zoogeria is breaking whether you like it or not.

And btw: there's no such thing as South Nigeria. Enough with that BS. As long as yoruba are classified as South Nigeria, that your dream of a "united south" is as good as dead.

1 Like

Re: On Biafra And Lower Niger by LubricatingOil: 9:04pm On May 16, 2015
ekenedegreat:
story for the baboons!! We knw the truth there's no strongman in yerebaland.

See your medicine.

[img]http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRCTxgb7_21Gg3bv3soBces5VY3tgkpNiHd2k8Mu4-5OamJIxeC_N4HbIHp[/img]

STERN: What are your troops doing when they march into a townvaround Port Harcourt, an area where most of the farmers are not Ibos?

ADEKUNLE: We aim at everything that moves.

STERN: Small children tend not to stay put for very long.

ADEKUNLE: I know. I have two myself.

STERN: What will your troops do when you get to the Ibo heartland, that is, to the place populated by Ibos only?

ADEKUNLE: There we will aim at everything even if it is not moving.

STERN: Are you racist?

ADEKUNLE: You should know exactly where racists are. There is no such thing as racism in Nigeria.

STERN: But why are you refusing to discuss this war with a European?

ADEKUNLE: Let me tell you something: When the Russians surrounded Stalingrad did you request a land corridor from them so as to better feed your soldiers who were stuck in the pot there? Of course you didn’t and I can tell from your face that you think the thought of a land corridor to bring in food for the captured
German soldiers in Stalingrad is a bad joke. Me too. Where and when, …………., was there a war in which the loser was re-nourished one more time before the final loss? Why are you just calling for a land corridor for Biafra? Why aren’t you calling for a land corridor
for the Viet Kong? I have to declare: You Europeans are simply not competent!

STERN: What is happening to the European Humanitarian Assistance programs which were authorized through your government?

ADEKUNLE: In the section of the front that I rule—and that is the whole south front from Lagos to the border of Kamerun—I do not want to see the Red Cross, Caritas Aid, World Church delegation, Pope, Missionary, or UN delegation.

STERN: Does that mean that the many thousands of tons of food that are stored in Lagos will never get to the refugee camps in your section of the country?

ADEKUNLE: You are a sharp one, my friend. That’s exactly what I am saying.

STERN: But you said yourself that most of the refugees in the part you captured are not Ibos.

ADEKUNLE: But there could be Ibos among them. I want to avoid feeding a single Ibo as long as this whole people have not given up yet.

STERN: Do you sometimes feel sympathy for the Ibos?

ADEKUNLE: I have learned a word from the British, which is “sorry”! That’s how I want to respond to your question. I did not want this war but I want to win this war. Therefore I have to kill the Ibos. Sorry! The End.

Here is the "Black Scorpion".

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: On Biafra And Lower Niger by Nobody: 9:04pm On May 16, 2015
LubricatingOil:

We know ibos and lies are like siamese twins.

But is the man also part of what you referred to as local?

[img]http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT19KkuyRU1yD37vbQvF5Jhr5spD8aXQjtjAZV255cu6OVfNPRmkOFgU28[/img]
Since you are claiming to be a historian. Can you tell us the countries that fought for biafrans and the countries that fought for the ZOO.

2 Likes

Re: On Biafra And Lower Niger by after1: 9:05pm On May 16, 2015
Obiodunukwe:

Dont mind the fools. They are so deluded.

Yeebhoes have different meanings for all words. Anyone that run away from battle dressed like an as.hewo is called Hero. Never seen deluded fools like yeeboes in my life, seems they are all born to be st.upid and foolish.
Re: On Biafra And Lower Niger by tpiadotcom: 9:05pm On May 16, 2015
what is with the op's scary looking picture nitori Oloun?
Re: On Biafra And Lower Niger by superstar1(m): 9:06pm On May 16, 2015
royal231:

Oga Kogi state and kwara state are being ruled by fulanis..... who be the loot? Who b d boot? ??

Umu igbo can this happen in our area??

Abeg I need answers

I did not know that Abdulfatai the governor of Kwara State is Fulani? Keep displaying your f00lishness to the world to have a good laugh at you.

Sunday Awoniyi is a yorubaman from Kogi and was the Chairman of ACF for many years. I never knew he is a fulani man.

Are Igbos in Kogi, Benue and Rivers being ruled by Igbos. You are just an uneducated id1ot.

Park well jare.
Re: On Biafra And Lower Niger by Nobody: 9:06pm On May 16, 2015
LubricatingOil:

See your medicine.

[img]http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRCTxgb7_21Gg3bv3soBces5VY3tgkpNiHd2k8Mu4-5OamJIxeC_N4HbIHp[/img]

Here is the "Black Scorpion".
Is he a known figure like ojukwu?
Re: On Biafra And Lower Niger by after1: 9:09pm On May 16, 2015
Obiodunukwe:

You guys at the lower end of the ladder will keep making noise while your leaders will negotiate for better lives for their families.

For the SS region- Is it Tompolo, Bayloaf or Asari that will fight for you? Those guys have fed FAT from government money and cannot spend ONE DAY in the creeks full of mosquitoes. The smart one from EDO state has smartly aligned himself with APC. Do you think they want to loose all their wealth because of a few deluded noisemakers? They will visit Aso Rock after May 29 and after some negotiations, they will tell you guys to calm down.

For the SE region- this is very easy! Forget the noise on NL. Igbo leaders and elite know that Biafra is dead and buried!

Instead of opening threads on NL like spoilt children, start organising yourselves, start forming alliances. The SS/SE had power for over 6 years but misused it.

Change has come! Embrace it! Nigeria will be ONE nation no matter what you wish.

See the sharp people of the lower niger. BUhahahahahaha. Only hungry and jobless mofo among them are ranting on nairaland, yeeboes are any government in power. If shekau becomes the President tomorrow, yeeboes will call him CHINEDU SHEKAU and tell us how he is related with ojuiku of cursed memory. What a tribe!

1 Like

Re: On Biafra And Lower Niger by LubricatingOil: 9:14pm On May 16, 2015
ekenedegreat:

Are you for real? You mean "The Black Scorpion"? shocked

Benjamin Adekunle was the man that chased Ojukwu to Abidjan.

Re-read my post.
Re: On Biafra And Lower Niger by Twistaray(m): 9:16pm On May 16, 2015
after1:

See the sharp people of the lower niger. BUhahahahahaha. Only hungry and jobless mofo among them are ranting on nairaland, yeeboes are any government in power. If shekau becomes the President tomorrow, yeeboes will call him CHINEDU SHEKAU and tell us how he is related with ojuiku of cursed memory. What a tribe!

grin

FROM DAVID ONWUCHEKWA, NNEWI

Some Igbo leaders including retired Army Generals and the former President General of Ohane­ze Ndigbo, Dr Dozie Ikedife have paid a private visit to the President-elect, Gen­eral Muhammadu Buhari to make a case for the Igbo in the incoming APC-led feder­al government so that the re­gion will not be abandoned for not giving massive sup­port to the victorious party like the South West during the just concluded presiden­tial election.

Dr Ikedife who disclosed this at his Nnewi residence, yesterday, said the purpose of the visit was to appeal to General Buhari not to leave the Igbo in the cold in his ap­pointments and infrastructural development because of the low support he received from the South East geo-political zone during the presidential election.

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=117435
Re: On Biafra And Lower Niger by Obiodunukwe: 9:17pm On May 16, 2015
after1:

Yeebhoes have different meanings for all words. Anyone that run away from battle dressed like an as.hewo is called Hero. Never seen deluded fools like yeeboes in my life, seems they are all born to be st.upid and foolish.

It is only the ones on NL that are stu.pid. Forget the noise here. All their leaders are in Abuja begging for posts.

Obiano cursed any igbo that vote for Buhari but after GMB won, he was one of the first people to visit Baba.

Barth Nnaji is begging APC IN Enugu to submit his name for Ministerial post.

Arthur Eze called APC- Amala and Ewedu Party but after elections, he knew the way to APC HQ in Abuja

90% of Igbos shouting Biafra do not live in Nigeria. Go to Biafra pages on FB and Yahoo groups, they are based in Spain, Usa and Germany.

If Nigeria did not divide under Igbo run government of GEJ, Nigeria can never break up again

Too much NOISE on NL

3 Likes

Re: On Biafra And Lower Niger by Nobody: 9:17pm On May 16, 2015
Obiodunukwe:

NOT AS YOU THINK!!
Re: On Biafra And Lower Niger by nonaira: 9:17pm On May 16, 2015
superstar1:

You are just so long bunch of empty noise making barrels and chest beating King Kongs.

You just ranting to rant.

The same way SS hijack the property and the property taken back by them by Igbos. Go travel you ediot. River state is still filled with igbo man and their property.

The SS region renamed their LAND dumbass. Name one igbo land renamed by SS groups and nothing happened I dare you name one.

You deported who? You losers fashola cried like buf00n after the deportation. Going around apologizing to every igbo community he can find after the deportation, attending every igbo actibity he can find just to appease tge leaders and when the names of the deported appeared, majority of the names were your SW people and SS and few igbos. Even the loser deported more yorubas than any other groups and unlike the apology he was giving to SS and SE ppl, he never once apologized to yoruba and you are even supposed to be his "brother".

If igbos are the 5th class, the tribe use and dumped since beginning of time, yes you slaves called Yoloba, are the 8th slaves in the entire Nigerian population. Throughout history, not once have the man you people ever wanted to be leader achieved that dream. This GMB win is the first time EVER in Nigeria history and even the North you licked their@ss just to achieve this your first time win proudly and loudly stated YOU ARE NOT IMPORTANT; we would have won with or without you. The ultimate punch in the face to their slave. You would think the yoruba will say or do something but alas Nada. Similar to the same way another leader, SLS, called you people PROBLEMS OF NIGERIA and nothing, not even a word against him happened. Infact like the docile slaves una are, you locked and currently licking his @ss. grin grin

You are a slaves to Nigeria..even your masters, your only ally knows this that's why they insult una in your faces, kill una in their lands and in your OWN, emphasis on OWN lands, kill your leaders in your faces and pay off your obas to keep shut, spit, use and clean their yansh with una and Nothing, absolutely NADA happenes. Infact, like a docile, 8th citizen slaves you lick their @ss.

Clap for una selves. You and your people are every slave masters dream. The most obedient slave in the world

6 Likes

Re: On Biafra And Lower Niger by LubricatingOil: 9:19pm On May 16, 2015
ekenedegreat:

Major Adekunle, 28-years old, General of the Nigerian troops on the South front sat enthroned behind the General’s desk of the Shell administration, which he had made into his main station when he took the Ibo-city by storm on May 18. Now he stated: “I am convinced you will report objectively and keep to our orders.” We confirmed that.

“Okay,” he beamed, “the Germans just know how war works.

Tonight there is a front-party in my headquarters. You will come! An order is an order!”

This interview with the most important man in the Nigerian war took place at night. Whisky and beer were abundant, uniformed go-go girls played DJ, Adekunle danced and petted his mascot, a small mountain goat named “Ojukwu”.

Let me help you. This is how the yoruba "cowards" roll, they kill the men, phock their women and drink their beer.

1 Like

Re: On Biafra And Lower Niger by mulattoclaro(m): 9:23pm On May 16, 2015
The op is very on point. What we from the Niger Delta should be agitating for now is resource control. In as much as I'm not proud of what Nigeria has become today but secession and forming an alliance with the igbos is the worst thing that can happen to us from the Niger Delta/South south. These igbos are worse than the Hausas and yorubas and all other tribes in Nigeria put together. I will never support a cause or struggle borne out of nothing but sheer greed. The igbos feel they are better than every other tribe in Nigeria and that is what has made them the most hated ethnic group. The igbos want to control every tribe in Nigeria and when they're not given the chance to, they start crying foul. My fellow South South brethren I call on you guys to ignore these igbos. Erosion has so ravaged their region that they want to merge with us. Igbos are a disease and a cankerworm to Nigeria. They're born losers. They lost the civil war and nothing happened. Even when they were deported from lagos nothing happened. Even if we should break out of Nigeria, we should our own country and not align ourselves with biafra.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: On Biafra And Lower Niger by after1: 9:24pm On May 16, 2015
Obiodunukwe:

It is only the ones on NL that are stu.pid. Forget the noise here. All their leaders are in Abuja begging for posts.

Obiano cursed any igbo that vote for Buhari but after GMB won, he was one of the first people to visit Baba.

Barth Nnaji is begging APC IN Enugu to submit his name for Ministerial post.

Arthur Eze called APC- Amala and Ewedu Party but after elections, he knew the way to APC HQ in Abuja

90% of Igbos shouting Biafra do not live in Nigeria. Go to Biafra pages on FB and Yahoo groups, they are based in Spain, Usa and Germany.

If Nigeria did not divide under Igbo run government of GEJ, Nigeria can never break up again

Too much NOISE on NL

See beggars grin grin grin Lower nigers. its only greedy yeeboes that are making noise on nairaland, attachee by force things.

1 Like

Re: On Biafra And Lower Niger by Nobody: 9:26pm On May 16, 2015
after1:

OJUKWU is a hero if you cannot live with it go and die! Useless yereba monkey.

4 Likes

Re: On Biafra And Lower Niger by royal231(m): 9:26pm On May 16, 2015
superstar1:

I did not know that Abdulfatai the governor of Kwara State is Fulani? Keep displaying your f00lishness to the world to have a good laugh at you.

Sunday Awoniyi is a yorubaman from Kogi and was the Chairman of ACF for many years. I never knew he is a fulani man.

Are Igbos in Kogi, Benue and Rivers being ruled by Igbos. You are just an uneducated id1ot.

Park well jare.

I hear u... the emir of illorin na from where.... anu mpama

4 Likes

Re: On Biafra And Lower Niger by superstar1(m): 9:26pm On May 16, 2015
nonaira:

You just ranting to rant.

The same way SS hijack the property and the property taken back by them by Igbos. Go travel you ediot. River state is still filled with igbo man and their property.

The SS region renamed their LAND dumbass. Name one igbo land renamed by SS groups and nothing happened I dare you name one.

You deported who? You losers fashola cried like buf00n after the depietation. Going around apologizing to every igbo community he can find after the deportation and when the names of the deported appeared, majority of the names were your SW people and SS and few igbos. Even tge loser deported deported more yorubas than any other groups and unlike the apology he was giving to SS and SE ppl, he never once apologized to yoruba and you are even supposed to be his "brother".

If igbos are the 5th class, the tribe use and dumped since beginning of time, yes you slaves called Yoloba are the 8th slaves in the entire Nigerian population. Throughout history, not once have the man you people ever wanted to be leader achieved that dream. This GMB win is the first time EVERY in Nigeria history and even the North you liked ttheir@ss for proudly and loudly stated YOU ARE NOT IMPORTANT. we would have won with or without you. The ultimate punch in the slave to their slave. You would think the yoruba will say or do something but alas Nada. Similar to the same way another leader, SLS, called you people PROBLEMS OF NIGERIA and nothing, not even a word against him happened. Infact like the docile slaves una are, you locked and currently licking his @ss. grin grin

You are a slaves to Nigeria..even your masters, tour only ally knows this that's why they insult una in your faces, kill uns in their lsnds amd in your OWN, emphasis on OWN lands, kill your leasers in your faces and pay off your obas to keep shut, spit, use and clean their yansh with una and Nothing, absolutely NADA happenes. Infact, like a docile, 8th citizen slaves you lock their @ss.

Clap for una selves. You and your people are every slave masters dream. The most obedient slave in the world

I do not reply slaves that doesn't even know his forefathers town that was renamed by SS people.

When you know the town, come back her to talk to your master.

When you are ever upgraded from 5th class citizen to 4th, come back here and talk to me

You are our defeated slaves and war booty. Fact.

We deported you and nothing happened. Fact

Oba Akiolu insulted you to your face and nothing happened. Fact.

3million of you were suyanised for fun and nothing happened. Fact.

Pogrom was committed against you and nothing happened. Fact.

Keep being the slaves of other Nigerian ethnicities. Your servitude will continue till we deemed it fit to give you your freedom, after we are through with you and your sorry a55es

1 Like

Re: On Biafra And Lower Niger by after1: 9:29pm On May 16, 2015
mulattoclaro:
The op is very on point. What we from the Niger Delta should be agitating for now is resource control. In as much as I'm not proud of what Nigeria has become today but secession and forming an alliance with the igbos is the worst thing that can happen to us from the Niger Delta/South south. These igbos are worse than the Hausas and yorubas and all other tribes in Nigeria put together. I will never support a cause or struggle borne out of nothing but sheer greed. The igbos feel they are better than every other tribe in Nigeria and that is what has made them the most hated ethnic group. The igbos want to control every tribe in Nigeria and when they're not given the chance to, they start crying foul. My fellow South South brethren I call on you guys to ignore these igbos. [b]Erosion has so ravaged their region that they want to merge with us. Igbos are a disease and a cankerworm to Nigeria. They're born losers. [/b]They lost the civil war and nothing happened. Even when they were deported from lagos nothing happened. Even if we should break out of Nigeria, we should our own country and not align ourselves with biafra.

1 Like

Re: On Biafra And Lower Niger by superstar1(m): 9:29pm On May 16, 2015
royal231:

I hear u... the emir of illorin na from where.... anu mpama

Is Emirship a cultural or religious title? Were oloribukuru
Re: On Biafra And Lower Niger by Er0ticAngela(f): 9:30pm On May 16, 2015
Blood is flowing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Ifeanyichukwu Okonkwo Drags Buhari To Court Over Appointment Of Customs’ Boss / Don't Kill Kwakwaso, Secondus Warns, Seeks Inquest Into Attack On Him / Senator Akpabio Denies Involvement In Bribery Of Supreme Court Justices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.