Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,756 members, 7,813,504 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:07 PM

Whao, My House Is Better Than Hers - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whao, My House Is Better Than Hers (1364 Views)

My Friend Brought A Prostitute To My House / “Do Not Bring Borehole To My House” – Check This Epic Comment Out / Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whao, My House Is Better Than Hers by Nobody: 4:51pm On May 16, 2015
Guys this thread is not to insult my gf or mock her in anyway.what of use anyway u don't know her.
I once lived at one rugged area around Lag mainland and infact in one house i kept the directions to myself. Why? Its not a place im too proud of,but its where i live and rest my head.
One day,as usual i went to pick some items at shoprite(ikj),and i saw this God bless me tall straight fine looking angel diamond sexy lady. She's something i can't describe too well here. Immediately,that rush engolved me and i walked up to her and i think u knw what might transpire after.
We started talking on phone 4 a long time b4 she proposed to visit me. Immediately i lied that im not gonna be available when she might be chanced( i cant imagine her visiting that bathroom i called house).Good 4 me,we meet often at a resturant. To cut the story to a nutshell, she told me to visit her. She lived around Iyana ipaja. I went in my best attire like im going 4 an interview. I got the surprise of my life when i eventually get to her house. No joke guys, i rate my house 70 and hers 30. Come to think of it,this girl is nothing but an angel,like she lived all her life inside a castle. Alas! Even her house doesn't have a toilet they do shut put. So my advise to u guys out there,pls don't be shy of what u have. Its yours. If a lady likes u,she like u with wat u have. You don't know, u might be even better than her. Abi bawo?

1 Like

Re: Whao, My House Is Better Than Hers by ArchEnemy(m): 4:53pm On May 16, 2015
Noted
Re: Whao, My House Is Better Than Hers by agarawu23(m): 4:54pm On May 16, 2015
"shut put" gat me laughing , you are truly from the ghetto cool

there is no need forming what you are not to a Lady you intend to date. how will you hide your shame when she finally know the truth?

be plain to her and wait for her reaction. if she loves you, she will date you even if you sleep under the bridge.

1 Like

Re: Whao, My House Is Better Than Hers by Nobody: 4:56pm On May 16, 2015
why are y happy?let me know now!! :Dare u surprised or what?btw shey na house u wan chop or go ahead and date d lady if u truly love her.
Re: Whao, My House Is Better Than Hers by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 16, 2015
agarawu23:
See u bro, shut put no be joke oo, its d fastest disposable ever espectially when u are using a 'usb cord'(nylon)
Re: Whao, My House Is Better Than Hers by Nobody: 5:02pm On May 16, 2015
prettythicksme:
why are y happy?let me know now!! :Dare u surprised or what?btw shey na house u wan chop or go ahead and date d lady if u truly love her.
No,try and get the msg im passing. Not as if im happy to see her living in such a way,but im just saying i kept my own whereabout from her cus i felt im not up to standard and seeing me in such a place can just send a wrong signal.bt i was wrong
Re: Whao, My House Is Better Than Hers by Nobody: 5:04pm On May 16, 2015
Drabeey:

No,try and get the msg im passing. Not as if im happy to see her living in such a way,but im just saying i kept my own whereabout from her cus i felt im not up to standard and seeing me in such a place can just send a wrong signal.bt i was wrong
ok i dig! cheesy
agarawu23:

there is no need forming what you are not to a Lady you intend to date. how will you hide your shame when she finally know the truth?

be plain to her and wait for her reaction. if she loves you, she will date you even if you sleep under the bridge.
Do you reside at Agarawu, Lag. isl?
Re: Whao, My House Is Better Than Hers by agarawu23(m): 5:04pm On May 16, 2015
Drabeey:

See u bro, shut put no be joke oo, its d fastest disposable ever espectially when u are using a 'usb cord'(nylon)
hmm that means you also "shut put" in your house too tongue

on a serious note, don't hide your personality from a Lady you love. if you do, the result will be a regret for you cos u won't be able to mend your mistake.
cheesy
I'm glad you learnt your lesson.
Re: Whao, My House Is Better Than Hers by agarawu23(m): 5:10pm On May 16, 2015
Borrussia:
huh na my surname be the street
Re: Whao, My House Is Better Than Hers by LogoDWhiz(m): 5:10pm On May 16, 2015
Story for the gods!
Re: Whao, My House Is Better Than Hers by iphanyiuma(m): 5:19pm On May 16, 2015
No go hustle they there they compare dustbin and gutter
Re: Whao, My House Is Better Than Hers by Nobody: 5:33pm On May 16, 2015
I don miss road again for Nairaland, somebody helep me!!!!!
Re: Whao, My House Is Better Than Hers by Nobody: 5:44pm On May 16, 2015
oyin17:
I don miss road again for Nairaland, somebody helep me!!!!!
i'll help u with TF
Re: Whao, My House Is Better Than Hers by Nobody: 5:48pm On May 16, 2015
Drabeey:
i'll help u with TF

How much is that? is it up to 10k
Re: Whao, My House Is Better Than Hers by Nobody: 5:52pm On May 16, 2015
oyin17:

just lemme know how much u need right away
Re: Whao, My House Is Better Than Hers by Nobody: 5:52pm On May 16, 2015
oyin17:

just lemme know how much u need right away nd pls disappoint me
Re: Whao, My House Is Better Than Hers by yorubaboiy: 5:52pm On May 16, 2015
Drabeey:
Guys this thread is not to insult my gf or mock her in anyway.what of use anyway u don't know her.
I once lived at one rugged area around Lag mainland and infact in one house i kept the directions to myself. Why? Its not a place im too proud of,but its where i live and rest my head.
One day,as usual i went to pick some items at shoprite(ikj),and i saw this God bless me tall straight fine looking angel diamond sexy lady. She's something i can't describe too well here. Immediately,that rush engolved me and i walked up to her and i think u knw what might transpire after.
We started talking on phone 4 a long time b4 she proposed to visit me. Immediately i lied that im not gonna be available when she might be chanced( i cant imagine her visiting that bathroom i called house).Good 4 me,we meet often at a resturant. To cut the story to a nutshell, she told me to visit her. She lived around Iyana ipaja. I went in my best attire like im going 4 an interview. I got the surprise of my life when i eventually get to her house. No joke guys, i rate my house 70 and hers 30. Come to think of it,this girl is nothing but an angel,like she lived all her life inside a castle. Alas! Even her house doesn't have a toilet they do shut put. So my advise to u guys out there,pls don't be shy of what u have. Its yours. If a lady likes u,she like u with wat u have. You don't know, u might be even better than her. Abi bawo?
iru awon omo ti emi man feran.ni yen.........ko form bi eni to ni warapa

1 Like

Re: Whao, My House Is Better Than Hers by Nobody: 5:55pm On May 16, 2015
Drabeey:

just lemme know how much u need right away nd pls disappoint me

Hmmm...make I no make u think too much on top this matter, I go give u 20k, I'm in a good mood
Re: Whao, My House Is Better Than Hers by Nobody: 6:23pm On May 16, 2015
oyin17:

Hmmm...make I no make u think too much on top this matter, I go give u 20k, I'm in a good mood
u'll gv me or u want? Anyway if its dat u want,hw do i get that across to u and i can only afford 10k pls
Re: Whao, My House Is Better Than Hers by Nobody: 6:28pm On May 16, 2015
U JST INSPIRED ME

1 Like

Re: Whao, My House Is Better Than Hers by Nobody: 8:02pm On May 16, 2015
Borrussia:
lol, no i was living at ojota then
Re: Whao, My House Is Better Than Hers by tpiadotcom: 9:12pm On May 16, 2015
what s the point of this thread?

e only remain make the op put im photo join!

(1) (Reply)

Between Man And Woman, Who..... / Open Letter To Future Wife:- I’m Not Saying You Must Be A Virgin, Just Dont! / Thoughts Of A Worried Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.