Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,544 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Thoughts Of A Worried Brother - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thoughts Of A Worried Brother (1366 Views)

... / For All The Men Worried About Exposed Cleavage / At 31, Not In A Serious Relationship: Should I Be Worried? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thoughts Of A Worried Brother by Nobody: 1:13pm On Sep 06, 2015
I wonder if I will get someone of my choice due to the the rising rate of infidelity of the females especially.

Am stating my mind here.i have been in only 1 serious relationship so far and when I look back I feel the issue there in is trust.

The first girl I dated was the one I love.the love faded out. (Yes na love do fade out).I get flashbacks of her every now and then but if I remember her ways I become embittered and angry with myself for picking her.honestly my greatest fear is breakdown in my marriage because I am emotional.

A virgin has the tendency to change after marriage seeking other cocks but guys...guys hear me

I will rather date/marry a girl who I don't love and who is a virgin than one who is already wide opened
the university girls are the ones that will suffer more. They are getting useless by the day.i school abroad so I know what am saying.free toto everywhere.i am repeating it again all those girls that claim to school in contonu,ghana,and even UK are whores and some men will say they want to marry.what are they getting married to.i guess to their fellow men because the girl is useless already

Am entitled to my opinion like I said.
Re: Thoughts Of A Worried Brother by Cutehector(m): 1:17pm On Sep 06, 2015
Trust me brother, wen u see a good girl, u will take her for granted!

2 Likes

Re: Thoughts Of A Worried Brother by IamLEGEND1: 1:19pm On Sep 06, 2015
ok
Re: Thoughts Of A Worried Brother by Nobody: 1:19pm On Sep 06, 2015
Are you a virgin?
If you aren't a virgin, then shut the fvck up.

2 Likes

Re: Thoughts Of A Worried Brother by Nobody: 1:22pm On Sep 06, 2015
Cutehector:
Trust me brother, wen u see a good girl, u will take her for granted!

baba I just feel that a girl that is not a virgin is practically useless.simple.
Re: Thoughts Of A Worried Brother by Nobody: 1:22pm On Sep 06, 2015
Till men discover 'whoreship' shouldn't be limited to ladies , there will always be probz .

Sometimes, it takes two fukced up people to make a perfect relationship I say.

2 Likes

Re: Thoughts Of A Worried Brother by Nobody: 1:25pm On Sep 06, 2015
misssclassy:
Are you a virgin?

am not but if I am a woman I rather stay a virgin.because you are in a man's world
Re: Thoughts Of A Worried Brother by Nobody: 1:25pm On Sep 06, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:
Till men discover 'whoreship' shouldn't be limited to ladies , there will always be probz .

Sometimes, it takes two fukced up people to make a perfect relationship I say.

Bro that is not true
Re: Thoughts Of A Worried Brother by doublewisdom: 1:25pm On Sep 06, 2015
hbpeze:

baba I just feel that a girl that is not a virgin is practically useless.simple.
It's your type that will end up with a repackaged LovePeddler.

3 Likes

Re: Thoughts Of A Worried Brother by lekjons(m): 1:26pm On Sep 06, 2015
one of those moments u realise, those love u've watched in movies can be deceiving
Re: Thoughts Of A Worried Brother by Cutehector(m): 1:28pm On Sep 06, 2015
hbpeze:

I need u to judge dis for me.. Am not sayin the characters represent u or anyone, its just for illustration.. Nw pls answer this,

A guy who is a virgin but mastrubates frequently, who acts like a saint outward buh in his closet, he wankkks, and a gurl who isn't a virgin, she's been bleeeped like say tomoro no dey...

Nw tell me, whch of them is the hypocrite?
Re: Thoughts Of A Worried Brother by Nobody: 1:28pm On Sep 06, 2015
lekjons:
one of those moments u realise, those love u've watched in movies can be deceiving
actually I don't watch love movies
Re: Thoughts Of A Worried Brother by Nobody: 1:29pm On Sep 06, 2015
Cutehector:
I need u to judge dis for me.. Am not sayin the characters represent u or anyone, its just for illustration.. Nw pls answer this,

A guy who is a virgin but mastrubates frequently, who acts like a saint outward buh in his closet, he wankkks, and a gurl who isn't a virgin, she's been bleeeped like say tomoro no dey...

the girl is
Re: Thoughts Of A Worried Brother by Nobody: 1:30pm On Sep 06, 2015
hbpeze:

am not but if I am a woman I rather stay a virgin.because you are in a man's world

So you are saying it's imperative and somewhat a social law for a woman to remain a virgin, but a man on the other hand is free to indulge in sex how, when and with whoever he likes?

What a _stupid way of thinking!

2 Likes

Re: Thoughts Of A Worried Brother by Sunkyphil(m): 1:33pm On Sep 06, 2015
U SELF DEY BREAK PULLEY WELLA O,WITH ALL THESE UR RESEARCH
Re: Thoughts Of A Worried Brother by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 06, 2015
misssclassy:

So you are saying it's imperative and somewhat a social law for a woman to remain a virgin, but a man on the other hand is free to indulge in sex how, when and with whoever he likes?

What a _stupid way of thinking!

look read well am not saying that abeg.am saying girls like you that indulge are already useless.a dog better than you gan gan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thoughts Of A Worried Brother by jmoore(m): 1:36pm On Sep 06, 2015
Nonvirgin looking for a virgin, huh? Look in the mirror, the person you see there is a hypocrite.

A man's world? I guess men are immune from STDs.

Smh

1 Like

Re: Thoughts Of A Worried Brother by Nobody: 1:48pm On Sep 06, 2015
jmoore:
Nonvirgin looking for a virgin, huh? Look in the mirror, the person you see there is a hypocrite.

A man's world? I guess men are immune from STDs.

Smh

I don't expect you to get the picture you are yet to get past your olevels
Re: Thoughts Of A Worried Brother by wristbangle: 1:54pm On Sep 06, 2015
Cutehector:

The masturbator

1 Like

Re: Thoughts Of A Worried Brother by debris: 1:59pm On Sep 06, 2015
@op u just labelled yourself as man that doesn't have respect for womanhood simple

#Am entitled to my views
Re: Thoughts Of A Worried Brother by Nobody: 2:17pm On Sep 06, 2015
debris:
@op u just labelled yourself as man that doesn't have respect for womanhood simple

#Am entitled to my views

debris you are right.no more respect for the em girls.they aren't loyal
Re: Thoughts Of A Worried Brother by debris: 2:28pm On Sep 06, 2015
hbpeze:

You need Jesus stop fucking other gals if u want a virgin g.f please

Meanwhile who told you u are in men's world
So does it calls for u digging anything
Re: Thoughts Of A Worried Brother by Nobody: 4:03pm On Sep 06, 2015
hbpeze:

Bro that is not true
Prove your point if u can dare grin
Re: Thoughts Of A Worried Brother by Youngpo413: 4:29pm On Sep 06, 2015
hbpeze:
I wonder if I will get someone of my choice due to the the rising rate of infidelity of the females especially.

Am stating my mind here.i have been in only 1 serious relationship so far and when I look back I feel the issue there in is trust.

The first girl I dated was the one I love.the love faded out. (Yes na love do fade out).I get flashbacks of her every now and then but if I remember her ways I become embittered and angry with myself for picking her.honestly my greatest fear is breakdown in my marriage because I am emotional.

A virgin has the tendency to change after marriage seeking other cocks but guys...guys hear me

I will rather date/marry a girl who I don't love and who is a virgin than one who is already wide opened
the university girls are the ones that will suffer more. They are getting useless by the day.i school abroad so I know what am saying.free toto everywhere.i am repeating it again all those girls that claim to school in contonu,ghana,and even UK are whores and some men will say they want to marry.what are they getting married to.i guess to their fellow men because the girl is useless already

Am entitled to my opinion like I said.
you are correct,the rate these b!tches are fucckkking these days is nothing to write home about,the best thing is to go with the flow,that is fucccck and dump as many as you can till you are ready to settle down,then you can find a virgin to settle down with...true true,these b!tches aint loyal.

Finally don't love any b!tch with your whole heart not even the one you will get married to,just marry for the sake of kids and if in future she misbehaves,just throw her out and take your kids.
Re: Thoughts Of A Worried Brother by Youngpo413: 4:32pm On Sep 06, 2015
hbpeze:

very useless,I can't settle for another mans crumbs...rubbish.
Re: Thoughts Of A Worried Brother by Youngpo413: 4:37pm On Sep 06, 2015
hbpeze:

how can you respect a b!tch,when the hoes don't respect themselves?
Re: Thoughts Of A Worried Brother by czarr(m): 6:29pm On Sep 06, 2015
misssclassy:
Are you a virgin?

you don't have to be hostile undecided
Are u a lady?
You prolly CNT say DAT to his face,he's saying d truth and you know it.
Re: Thoughts Of A Worried Brother by AfroKnight: 6:42pm On Sep 06, 2015
cheesy
Twisted. I have not seen this kind of selfish reasoning in a long time. cheesy cheesy
Re: Thoughts Of A Worried Brother by Dahyormine(m): 9:36pm On Sep 06, 2015
I think we(guys) should all support OP, only if he is a Virgen, which i doubt. A non-virgen guy dat got married to a virgen lady was just privilleged, he doesnt deserve her. Moreover, how many girls are getting married as virgens this days @OP OOOLERI....................my opinion tho.

#no offence!!!
Re: Thoughts Of A Worried Brother by Jimdonnet(m): 12:40am On Sep 08, 2015
op said the fact . no girl on this planet earth is loyal.they are worth to be raped and killed.op it's like you have been hurt by a girl.i have gone through your past post and saw you were in a relationship with a she dog have you checked yourself medically.

your ex I feel wants you back but the distance between you. Two is too much.from what I observed you really need to free the slut.she might be on top some rascal dick now sef lol.

but I just want to know why would she just discharge you when she is fully aware you can't cope with a distance relationship.she does not. have you in mind be that.

op I had a similar experience like yours but when she cheated I continued fucking n fucking her brains out till I was tired but you ..

its obvious you still love her.if she still calls she wants you. if she does not move on.they are all bitches no virgin no marriage all this girls never know anything about man sha

btw PM me your bitche number make I. bleep am.
Re: Thoughts Of A Worried Brother by Nobody: 1:04am On Sep 08, 2015
@jimdonnet honestly I have deleted her number..she sends messages every now and then but practically the relationship is dead.she might be with some guy but I believe I understand her more and she understands me also.just the distance am not about the sea . She expects me to beg her forgetting she left me without any forewarning.she practically discharged me lol.

tho last time I saw her she was more or less sounding like a tout.i had to be sure if it's the. same girl . talking about her irritates me.
I am not emotionally ready for a long distance relationship . anyway she is past tense...am giving relationship a break as I am planning my way to Europe where I will meet fresher girls plus virgins . lol.

I bleeped her friend I. can drop her control for you . At least the toto make sense than my ex.

(1) (Reply)

Reason Why He Hasn't Asked You To Marry Him Yet / Pls Huz..caption Dis Baby Photo.. Or What Did D Baby See? / She Said My Penis Was Paining Her Vagina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.